[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RT Just Destroyed Fake News on Paris, ISIS and the NWO! Wow!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 27
File: Gearoid O Colmain.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Gearoid O Colmain.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
RT Just Destroyed Fake News on Paris, ISIS and the NWO! Wow!

Geared O’Colman Just Destroyed the CIA Fake News on RT in this Video! SHARE!

Political author Gearoid O Colmain discusses the Paris attacks with RT International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

Heres’s some of what is covered in this important interview!

Media in Paris now propaganda campaign to make people fear going out on the streets!

The attacks in Syria are being orchestrated from abroad – NATO. They are attacking Syrian civilians!

There is a global war on civilian populations It is a form of neocolonialism – it aims to divide and conquer world populations and make them submit to a global order against their interests!

This new world order being pushed on the world population only serves the interests of a tyrannical ruling elite!
The game in Syria ONLY serves the Western elites!

French government very worried about the alternative media. They will call them “Conspiracy Theorists” and crack down more on them. It’s already beginning. Teacher was already fired for suggesting there may be a link between French imperialism and terrorism.

French elites are using Muslims as pawns to divide and conquer country – to divide working people against each other.

French government has been complicit in terrorism in Africa and Middle East.

If this continues we will be under martial law!
>>
There is no war on terror! There is a war using terrorist proxy groups being used against nation states who are resisting US and Israeli hegemony.

These terrorists are funded and trained by western intelligence agencies.

There is no such thing as ISIS! ISIS is a creation of the US. We know this from declassified US documents from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

The French government is attempting to drum up support for more military intervention in Syria! They want to get in on the game! The game is almost lost to Russia who is destroying the ISIS proxy army.

You have ISIS forces coming into Europe disguised as refugees – they will destabilize central Europe.

The French government wants to get in on the game in Syria and prop up those so called “moderate” rebels. There are no “moderate” rebels in Syria!
>>
You’ll see more truth in 10 minutes from RT in this interview than in 10 years of watching the Fake News in the USA! RT just made our news look like the disgusting lying pigs they are as they put on Geared O’Colman in Paris! I’ve never seen this guy before but he really impressed me! You’ve got to watch this interview and share it around because I’ve never seen somebody destroy the lies about everything so quickly. In just 10 minutes he brought out the truth that France is knee deep in Syrian evil as well as funding other terrorists in Africa and the Middle East!
Watch Gearoid rock the truth and notice the difference between RT and our scum media like Faux News. On Faux, they constantly interrupt their guests especially if they aren’t saying the propaganda properly but here, you get to hear Gerooid O’Colman for 10 solid minutes with only a few questions from the host. Can you imagine the Zio fangs coming out if this guy went on the Zionist Mossad operation at Fox? They would lose their mind and be foaming at the mouth!
>>
bump for this vid
>>
man what an obvious shill. no bump
>>
>>55837044
and bump kek
>>
Putin Explains How Obama Created ISIS

Obama would like to paint Russia as the bad guys in our world, but as we at LibertyNEWS have explained countless times, U.S. policy has created evil for years on end. Putin is exactly right in saying Obama created ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s
>>
File: 9LC2z2a.png (64 KB, 180x182) Image search: [Google]
9LC2z2a.png
64 KB, 180x182
>NWO
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: 1333505751767.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1333505751767.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>55835564
Bump for truth. These raging Right-wing fucknuts are just as cancerous, if not more so than the limp-wristed left wing pussies.

Your greatest enemy has been and always will be the Rich and the Upper-class. They are your parasites. And no, it's not just the Jews stop deluding yourselves. European Kings and monarchs treated their ruling class like absolute shit throughout history, no Jews required.
>>
>>55835564
Takes an Irishman to tell it how it really is.
>>
File: hollywood_hulk_hogan.jpg (180 KB, 610x471) Image search: [Google]
hollywood_hulk_hogan.jpg
180 KB, 610x471
>>55837213
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULK HOGAN AND THE NWO RUN WILD YOU ON BROTHER
>>
>>55835564
Don't be a SHEEP!!!

Register now and help fight the NWO. You´ll get free access to all videos explaining how WNO tries to conquer the world, your own PUTIN ACTION FIGURE and your very own Tinfoil hat !!!

And this all only for 19,99$

Don´t forget to like and share us on your Facebook
>>
See Russian propaganda . We will soon collapse EU. Europe will be ours, and not American . Putin's regime is better then left multiculturalism ( remember that we are in first place in the number of Muslims in Europe ) . You miss the Russian tanks, europen faggots ?
>>
I'd be surprised if this guy is ever seen again because he's talking way too much sense
>>
>>55835588
>We know this from declassified US documents from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

Show us then.
Not interested in videos.
I'm literate and I have an attention span.
I'll wait.
>>
Pretty funny that you are taking RT as gospel. It's propaganda. Just fits with your personal narrative
>>
This guy just dropped the redpill
>>
The elites of this world clearly want to create a global new world order. I don't get why people think it's so outlandish.
>>
>Europe falling for Putins evil schemes again

America wont save you next time
>>
>>55835564
This guy will be killed.

>>55840246
No we are on the wrong side of history faggot

Do some research
>>
File: 1434325671691.png (14 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1434325671691.png
14 KB, 604x618
>RT
>>
>>55839123
please based putin save us and form the great northern empire
>>
>>55840343
>questioning the messenger
>not questioning the message

Wake up
>>
>We need to implement a new security protocol to defend europe
>You must surrender some of your freedoms for the good of all of us
>Quick, open the gates and let some more muslims in!
>>
>RT is state funded by Russia
>RT is considered a serious source by Putinboos
>My sides have left orbit
>>
File: 1446381712830.jpg (540 KB, 1500x1213) Image search: [Google]
1446381712830.jpg
540 KB, 1500x1213
Who cares? I wanna see shitskins die
>>
File: 1432112536615.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
1432112536615.png
8 KB, 297x449
>>55840392
oh fuck i was asleep wow my eyes wow so much truth. oh wow a kremlin funded ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''news''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' station whose sole purpose is to demoralize people.
>>
>>55835564
>Gearoid O Colmain

Or Gerard Coleman for those not interested in made up names.

irishtimes.com/ancestor/surname/index.cfm?fuseaction=Go.&Surname=O%27Colmain&UserID=
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglLJs7_WRg
oy vey
>>
>Just Friday morning, security officials in France’s Jewish community were informed of the very real possibility of an impending large terrorist attack in the country, according to Jonathan-Simon Sellem, a freelance journalist and a representative of French citizens in Israel.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france-defense-experts-see-parallels-to-israel/

>The Bataclan theater, targeted in Friday night’s Paris terror attacks, was Jewish-owned for decades, but was sold two months ago, its former owners said.
>His brother Joel, the co-owner, told Channel 2 that they sold the theater on September 11, and he recently immigrated to Israel.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-owners-recently-sold-pariss-bataclan-theater-where-is-killed-dozens/

>Patrick Pelloux, EMT and chronicler at Charlie Hebdo, explains on France Info radio that Paris EMTs were prepared because, "as luck would have it", they'd planned an exercise to train for multi-site attacks on the morning of Nov 13,2015.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smq5iQonYeE
>>
File: 0673 - zGNto6D.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
0673 - zGNto6D.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
the eiffel tower is so pretty
>>
File: stahování.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
stahování.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>55841196
It would truly be a shame if something happened to it
>>
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT.

THERE ARE MUSLIMS IN LONDON, PARIS AND SWEDEN RIGHT NOW, HAVING MORE BABIES THAN US.

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENIGN
>>
>>55841159
First article...

>"it's like living in israel"

Seriously?
>>
oh loook its nothing
>>
File: Paris-Las-Vegas14.jpg (690 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Paris-Las-Vegas14.jpg
690 KB, 3008x2000
>>55841455
No worries

We have a back up over here
>>
>>55837526
Nice try kike. The sand is running out of the hourglass.
>>
>>55837213
While in office, Bush senior literally referred to changes in the coming decades as a "new world order."
>>
>>55837526
> it's not just the Jews stop deluding yourselves

Commentary in OP's video refers to the problem as American-Israel hegemony and the globalist finance system.

I don't think the code words get any more blatant than that
>>
File: uforep6.gif (20 KB, 450x201) Image search: [Google]
uforep6.gif
20 KB, 450x201
>>55835829

It would be a shame if he had an accident of some kind.
>>
File: Petrin1[1].jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Petrin1[1].jpg
87 KB, 500x375
>>55841743
so do we

and if my memory serves the Chinese have one copy in one of their ghost towns as well
>>
>>55839123
before Merkel, putin and our last president where close. almost friends. putin spoke in our Parlament in perfect german language (he lived in Dresden for some years). i miss those tomes. Merkel is such an usa lover
>>
>>55841052
no fucking way.....
>>
>>55840343
mfw people actually think rt < ANY western media
>>
>>55842155
The one in Las Vegas is an exact 3/4 scale replica build based of the original blueprints fwiw
>>
>>55835564

>RT

not trusting free international press but trusting russian official propaganda.
>>
bump for this video. everybody needs to wake up (even though most here already have).

spread this link/text http://www.rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
>>
>>55842545
> discounting sources of information out of hand because "muh Putin KGB"
>>
>>55840651
Hi there leftie shill. Nice quotes meme. You guys are so transparent.
>>
>>55842545
>Literally not even considering you might be wrong about everything based on extremely clear evidence
>>
Bump for Justice.
>>
>>55841052
i want off this ride right now
>>
File: 1386708430168.jpg (140 KB, 814x755) Image search: [Google]
1386708430168.jpg
140 KB, 814x755
>>
>>55835564
right or wrong, as an american I had no idea this level of free speech was allowed anywhere on national media, let alone in europe. i seriously don't know which way is up anymore.
>>
bumb
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>55841052
you are welcome
>>
>>55843638
It is allowed since it's coming from Russia
>>
File: 1426115755460.jpg (541 KB, 3486x3214) Image search: [Google]
1426115755460.jpg
541 KB, 3486x3214
>>55835564
>rt
into the trash it goes.
>>
>>55843914
but you believe cnn? fox? other shit?

american brainwashing. every news source is biased yet valid.
>>
File: davin.jpg (9 KB, 216x227) Image search: [Google]
davin.jpg
9 KB, 216x227
Even if you disbelieve his NWO stuff how can you disbelieve in not intervening in the Middle East. The entire situation is another step in a chain of events that have been going on since the Cold War. Both NATO and Russia trying to influence the oil rich Middle East by trying to prop up regime after regime, each time failing miserably as resistance groups prop up again and again.

And don't believe Putin's horseshit either. He's not some glorious champion for a free and just world. He's a politician, same as those in the US and NATO countries. He wants to influence the region same as us, only difference is he supports the currently democratically elected regime.

There are two options to solving the "Middle East problem" that we have created:

1. Outright Colonization and Imperialism

2. Non-intervention and strong domestic national defense

/pol/ is being bluepilled as fuck by being goaded into shouting "durr kill all muslims bomb the middle east now!"

Destabilizing Western countries by agitating the Muslim population, while continuing the same shit that destabilizes the Middle East.
>>
>>55841957
I know in his sinister speech
>>
>>55839777
>Pretty funny that you are taking RT as gospel. It's propaganda.
against the US and the guy has done his job by saying all this is US imperialism

everything he said was true apart from making"US imperialism" the boogeyman
>>
>>55837213
haha right, pop culture warned me about crazy conspiracy theorists fucking nuts
>>
>>55844080
>only difference is he supports the currently democratically elected regime.

You mean only difference is he's in the right and America is in the wrong?
>>
>tfw /pol/ has gone full good goy normalfag
>there are people on /pol/ who actually believe western intelligence agencies are not involved with the terrorist factions or "moderate rebels" in the middle east
>they choose to believe lies because they prefer to believe that only Muslims are involved
Was this board invaded by retarded Redditors?
>>
File: stahování (2).jpg (8 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
stahování (2).jpg
8 KB, 254x199
>>55844558
wee wee, why isn't /pol/ my safe space where everyone agrees with me
>>
>>55844323

In playing by the established "rules"? Yes. U.S. can't really prop up regimes democratically because of "muh Israel" so we try to do it through proxy wars. But Putin (and by proxy Assad) only have the interests of Russia and their closest allies at heart. Not the EU's, US', or anyone else.
>>
Wow! OMG! No way! Unbelievable! Incredible!

Faggot
>>
YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW FUCKING MAD I AM

WHAT WE KNOW FOR A FACT:

SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR FINANCES EXTREMISM IN EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST
USA AND ISRAEL PROTECTS AND DEFENDS SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR
USA AND EUROPEAN UNION FINANCES AND ARMS MODERATE TERRORISTS IN SYRIA
SOROS AND OTHERS LIKE HIM PLANED A GREAT FLOOD OF REFUGEE/IMMIGRANTS INTO EUROPE SINCE A LONG TIME
THERE IS 0 CHECK ON THE BACKGROUND OF THE PEOPLE COMING IN
THE USA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION HAVE DESTROYED IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA AND SYRIA
WE ARE STILL EXPECTED TO HATE RUSSIA AND PUTIN

I TELL YOU ONE THING: THE USA DID NOT LIBERATE EUROPE DURING WORLD WAR 2, IT SEALED ITS FATE

FOLLOWING THE FOREIGN POLICY OF THE USA WAS THE GRAVEST MISTAKE FRANCE HAS DONE

FRANCE FOLLOWS AMERICAN ORDERS AND SELLS WEAPONS AND EVERYTHING TO THE SAUDIS

IN EXCHANGE, THE SAUDIS, UNDER THE PROTECTORATE OF THE USA, FINANCES EXTREMISM AROUND THE WORLD

AMERICANS, TELL ME WHY WE SHOULDNT DUMP YOUR ASS AND MOVE ALL THE WAY TOWARDS PUTIN NOW

GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IN THE PAST FEW DECADES IS PRODUCE THE ABSOLUTE WORST, BRAIN ROTTING POP MUSIC AND CULTURE THERE EXISTS ON THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IS DESTROY COUNTRIES OVER LIES

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IS REMOVE SECULAR """DICTATORS""" OR AS KNOWN AS LEADERS WHO KNOW HOW TO RULE OVER NATIONS OF BABOONS AND MONKEYS

TELL ME YOU FUCKING AMERICANS, WHY SHOULDN'T I POINT THE FINGERS AT ALL THE CULPRITS

TELL ME YOU FUCKING ZIONIST KIKES, WHY SHOULDN'T I PUT YOU IN THE SAME BAG AS THOSE FUCKING ARABIC COCK SUCKERS
AFTER ALL YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF SEMITIC FAGGOTS

#DUMPUSA #SIDEWITHRUSSIA
>>
File: b-and-b-computer.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
b-and-b-computer.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>55844558
I agree with you, suprises me how blue-piled /pol/ really is
>>
You can do with the middle east whatever the fuck you want imperialism or whatever you may call it, I just want to cleanse my country of impurities.
>>
>>55844896
Fuck yeah, this is redpilled
>>
>>55844785
Of course Russia has it's own interest at heart. Rather then the EU (jews) the US (jews) or anyone else (jews).

No one can blame a country for looking out for itself. But I can condemn a country for not respecting the wishes of AN ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT WANTS ASSAD AND WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE.
>>
>>55844896
Because petro dollars

Take comfort in the fact that oil will eventually run out and the dollar will cease to exist.
>>
>>55835588
>declassified US documents from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
Those same documents blamed Assad as the primary cause for the rise of ISIS.

Daily reminder that Al Qaeda In Iraq was trained and supplied through Syria during the Iraqi Insurgency.
>>
>>55835564
What do you think Obama and Putin are discussing?
>>
>>55844896

If we elect Trump or Paul we might be able to shake off more of the remaining Cold War horseshit. Either through stronger relations via the former, or less interventionism via the latter.
>>
>>55837204
>we
stop trying to turn everyone against the U.S. you fucking shill.
>>
>>55843638
Everything is allowed in america. If you get on national tv you can say the same shit. Your obviously a proxy shill or you would know your amendments.
>>
>>55837213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8
>>
top kek the comments
>>
>>55835588
>>55835829
go home tin foil
>>
File: 1445384567390.png (95 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
1445384567390.png
95 KB, 350x235
>>55847016
Your badge is showing agent
>>
>>55840651
>muh kremlin
>muh kgb
literally go kill yourself, if you actually believe the bane of your whole existence is the "kgb antithesis"....faggot
>>
File: 20140710_lakemead.jpg (143 KB, 982x474) Image search: [Google]
20140710_lakemead.jpg
143 KB, 982x474
>>55841743
profit while you can
>>
File: 1410816479332.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1410816479332.png
53 KB, 914x1091
>>55847337

>Not just stealing Colorado's water
>>
>>55844970

> Americans \
>>
>>55846862
>>55841957
The term came first and then became a conspiracy theory.

It was originally used to describe how the collapse of the Soviet Union has led to the world being more or less dominated by America, which is true.

Now when politicians say it they're probably referencing the paradigm shift that was the end of the Cold War and trying to claim whatever they're talking about is on that scale.
>>
>>55838486
Stop putting your apostrophes backwards you fucking animal

Hurts my eyes
>>
>>55848059

Goy please this thing has been going on for far longer.

when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."

—H.G. Wells, in his book titled, "The New World Order" (1939).
>>
File: Liberators.jpg (193 KB, 985x1380) Image search: [Google]
Liberators.jpg
193 KB, 985x1380
>>55844896
Sadly this is true. Look at this propaganda poster from National Socialist Germany in 1944; it says "The U.S.A. will save the European culture from its downfall /s".

Hitler was the last saviour of Europa and European culture, it is almost undeniable at this point.
>>
>>55846586
Not really. FOX news and CNN are known for cutting people off if they offer "wrong" (in their world) opinions or views.
>>
>>55844896
good job france
you're on the ball with this post
>>
File: 1436326243936.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1436326243936.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
>>55835564
wat
>>
File: images (16).jpg (17 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
17 KB, 299x168
Fuck OP
>>
>>55846260
How about analyzing issues from an objective viewpoint instead of bringing your emotions into the equation.
>>
File: 1447111977172.gif (2 MB, 315x365) Image search: [Google]
1447111977172.gif
2 MB, 315x365
>>55849809

>W-wait, I thought I was redpilled! Noooooo!
>>
File: 1422655887475.jpg (216 KB, 642x909) Image search: [Google]
1422655887475.jpg
216 KB, 642x909
>>55844896

Ah, yes, good good...let the hate flow through you france
>>
>>55845549
Which rabbie to visit next time.
>>
>>55847016
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>55835564
well didn't the USA fund or create isis?

I think i remember reading about it some months ago.
>>
>>55841528
Usually shills can spell.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.