[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the people making fun on this board about Romania, how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pep.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
To the people making fun on this board about Romania, how many of you know that old latin came from a thracian dialect, daco-getae(proto-romanian), today called romanian(daco-roman)?

How many know that Romania means land of romans and that its inhabitants are called vlachs,a term used by slavs/germans to denote after the Roman Empire fell, roman empire populations?
>>
How many know that from proto-romanian came all of today latin languages and that proto-romanian is vulgar latin?

– „Civilization and history began there where Romanian people live today.” – W.Schiller, American archaeologist;
– „Their language could not be eradicated despite of being set in the midst of so many nations of barbarians and they fight for it as if there would be a fight for their language and not for their life.” – Antonio Bonfini;
– „These Volohs are neither Romans, neither Bulgarians, nor Wölsche; they are Vlahs descendants of the great and ancient tribes of Thracians, the Dacians and Getae that have their own language and despite all opressions, live in Wallachia, Moldavia, Transylvania and Hungary in number of millions.” – Schlözer, Russische Annalen- XVIII century;
– „I’ve said that Romanians are Dacians.” – Bocignoli, 29.6.1524, la Răgusa;

– „Dacians know me, they speak a barbarous language, the Latin idioma” – Horace ( Quintus Horatius Flaccus,8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC ), the great Roman poet – Odes,I,20, statement made nearly a century and a half before the conquest of a part of Dacia.
"The only European population that even today lives were it was born are those that call themselves Romanians"W.Schiller
>>
>>55825161
Me and the turks raped the Dacian out of you. Stop spreading lies.
>>
>>55825361
BULGARIA NO
>>
>>55825161

go back to your caravan, gypsy
>>
>>55825361

bulgarians are not slavs , you are "slavonised" thracians just like we are "romanised " thracians

turk never raped romanians because we were vassals and they were dissalowed to get romanian wife or build mosques as long as we gave them animals and grains and gold tribute
>>
>>55825161

I like Romania. And I guess Poles understand better how it is to be a post-communist country.
>>
>>55825161
This is what they wanted you fucking fag,you to get assmad.

I'm a fucking greek i get shit all the time on this board. You think i don't know they are just useless faggots?
>>
File: 1446132223690.png (4 MB, 1011x2239) Image search: [Google]
1446132223690.png
4 MB, 1011x2239
>>55825161
nobody cares.

POO IN LOO!
>>
>>55825161
ugly fucking subhuman gypsy
>>
File: 2zyk8wy.jpg (163 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
2zyk8wy.jpg
163 KB, 604x451
>>55825361
>me and the turks
>>
File: DeusEx0139.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DeusEx0139.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
>>55825608

Romania has Mole people? Pretty epic
>>
>>55825492
>>55825608
>>55825613

The nations with the most nonwhites give their opinion kek'
\
truth is we only have around 4% gipsies, i barely see one in Romania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9hfmODkxs
>>
>>55826105
okay the gypsies are shitier
in italy the people hate more the ''white'' romanians than the gypsies.
the white romanians behave like tards, aloways drunk, agressive and a good attitude stilling shit
>>
>>55825161
>>55825340
deal with the gypsies, theres so many of them there many people actually belive its their homeland
>>
>>55826477

romanians in Italy are the largest workers in agriculture
>>
Black sea cost ist the cradle of Yurop.
>muh flooded black sea settlements
>muh metalurgy 6000 ago
>muh thracians
>>
>>55826647

first indo-europeans appeared in west of black sea from the aryan migrations from Caucasus , 8500 years ago.

In the Ice Age the only part in Europe that wasnt covered in ice was East of Romania
>>
Anyone saying Romania is mostly gypsies must have never seen any gypsies.
They are literally unable to work, they can only beg, steal or scam to get money.
If there ever was a mostly gypsy country they would starve to death because like a parasite without a host.
>>
>>55827149

eurokikes love to call gypsies romanians, abusing the PC term "roma" which was made in 92 at the proposal of Soros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1AkaKJL08
>>
File: TribesinThrace.jpg (597 KB, 1800x1221) Image search: [Google]
TribesinThrace.jpg
597 KB, 1800x1221
>>55825161
again this rumania with his bullshit about romania = dacians
thracians lived in ALL nowadays bulgaria and PART of south romania

you literally sound like turks sayin that they are europeans because they have 80km in europe
>>
>>55828596

dacians and getae were thracian and the bravest of them

Learn history before speaking,Burebista, a dacian, was the first to unify all thracian tribes

According to Herodotus, the Getae were "the noblest as well as the most just of all the Thracian tribes."[50] When the Persians, led by Darius the Great, campaigned against the Scythians, the Thracian tribes in the Balkans surrendered to Darius on his way to Scythia, and only the Getae offered resistance.[50]

The Persian king Darius I (522-486 BC) undertook an expedition northwards of the Danube, and according to Herodotus, the only branch of the Thracians to fight with them were the Getae from Scythia Minor (Dobrogea), who would not have Darius settle down there. Darius was attacked both by the Thracians from the Pangaion Mountains and by the Odomanti Thracians, who had settled down northwards, preserving thus their independence.

Trajan wrote before conquering Dacia : "i am returning to my ancestors" and Trajan was a full blown thrac
Dio Cassius would say, "let us not forget that Trajan was a true-born Thracian.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.