[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22
File: fuckyou.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
327 KB, 610x488
Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head. The months that will consist of racist and hateful comments made about an entire religion followed by nearly 2 billion but whose followers are already guilty by association.

The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do. I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

I AM sorry for every single life lost today, and every other day whether it be during the attacks or during everyday life in Syria, Libya, and every other country being massacred by a not-so hidden agenda. Finally,

I am not sorry for being muslim.
>>
File: fMLeuRR.png (376 KB, 1458x600) Image search: [Google]
fMLeuRR.png
376 KB, 1458x600
>>
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim

Thread confirmed for bullshit.
It's always muslims. Everybody knows this.
>>
File: 1333788986254.png (6 KB, 409x259) Image search: [Google]
1333788986254.png
6 KB, 409x259
>>55823741

>The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

"The fact that people care about muslims killing hundreds of people in Paris, France, isn't right because they don't care about muslims killing even more muslims in the middle east"

Fuck you, and fuck your religion. YOU SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR BEING MUSLIM. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>55823741
>Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.
FUCK
OFF
Let them be sorry about Muslims who they kill in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries every day. Do I really need to say this? Have some fucking dignity you disgusting kuck.
>>
>>55823741
Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.
>c'mon guys not all muslims are radicals who believe in sharia law and killing infidels.
Yeah nice try Haji.
>>
>>55823741
>my shitfilled religion killed 130 people in france but feel bad for me!
>>
>>55823741
Where you from, Canadabro?
>>
>>55823741
btw this is copypasta
>>
>>55823741
>Canadian
>Apologizing
kek
>>
>>55824123
Okay, all muslims are terrorists (I wish they were), what are you going to do about it you fat slob?
>>
>>55823741
>my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head

Oh nice.
Your friends are actually going to start assimilating into the culture they are living in.
>>
File: Religion_representative.jpg (84 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
Religion_representative.jpg
84 KB, 600x796
>>55823741
>I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris

You don't have to, because pic related.

Nationalism is on the rise almost everywhere. Nationalism always needs a scapegoat. Usually, they take the poorest/weakest part of the population, because .. they are poor and weak.

A few time ago, it was the jews.

Now, it is the Muslims.

Once this will be over, the next one might be the Chinese. they are good candidate the Chinese, there is plenty of them...
>>
Maybe

Maybe don't be part of a desert Moon cult that has a consistent track record of killing people en masse.

The fact that we all knew it was a Muslim attack the moment it happened should tell you something. We didn't sit and debate if it was Buddists, Taoists or Christians.

We knew it was Muslims.
>>
>>55823741
You're already dead goat fucker.
>>
>>55823741
Time to drop Islam then. You are living in a western country where Islam has no place. Canadians will not behead you for that. Embrace the love of Jesus Christ. Do you want to be part of a terrorist ideology?
>>
>>55823741

This bait tho...
>>
>>55823741
>Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim
\thread
>>
File: mo2.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
mo2.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
DUDE
>>
>>55824294
>mudshit
>french flag
I'm not even suprised.
>>
>>55824294
Why do I think Muslims represent islam?
>Islamic State
>>
>>55823741

You should be. God hates you.
>>
>>55824294

The KKK were a group of white supremacists who just happened to be Christian, they didn't kill people while shouting "deus vult" and demand non Christians convert.

They are not comparabel and I wish idiots would stop saying they are. Christianity was a facet of the KKK it did not define them, Racism did.
Islam defines ISIS, they don't hate white people, they hate non-believers.
>>
>>55823741
Why don't you renounce Islam? Muslim "extremists" are just Muslim who take the teachings of Mohammad seriously, while everyone else is a half-ass believer who only follows Islam because its part of the laws and culture they grew up in.
>>
File: 1429720299262.png (23 KB, 243x260) Image search: [Google]
1429720299262.png
23 KB, 243x260
>>55823741
>I am not sorry for being muslim.

Won't stop us from wiping you cockroaches off the face of the Earth. Enjoy what time you have left, Ahkmed
>>
>I am not sorry for being muslim.
I'm not sorry for blaming all sandniggers, who believe an illiterate merchant warlord flew to heaven on a flying donkey, for mass murdering islamists who kill hundreds of white people
>>
>>55823741

I'm not sorry whats going to happen.

All you had to do is listen.

I hit harder habib.
>>
>>55824252
Give them a good ol dose of merican freedom
>>
>>55824711
>us

You are going to do LITERALLY nothing friend. I mean you, individually.
>>
>>55824711

How pathetic alright I'm going back to /his/ edgy morons have ruined this board
>>
>>55824932
>habib
that's a word we use to make fun of poo-in-loos, not mudslimes
>>
>>55823741
2 Days ago we saw a fully coordinated attack on 3rd and 1st world countries.
Leaving 149 people killed at the Kenya university. Where terrorist seized the complex, sorted out muslims from non muslims. And killed non muslims.
129 people killed in Paris, France, from multiple coordinated attacks at multiple locations.
And 37 people were killed in Beirut, Lebanon from multiple synchronized suicide bombers inside of a crowd shopping district.

If islam is really trully a religion of peace then why does it(repeatedly) say stuff like this?:

Quran 2:244 - Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.

Quran 8:12 I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Bukhari 52:220 Allah's Apostle said... I have been made victorious with terror

These are only 3 out of the hand full of verses or whatever that directly preach violence against other people:
Is there any other way one could take this?????? I mean it speaks for itself.
>>
>>55824294

Oh that admission.

Glad to know your measurements and reactions.

Who seriously thinks like this other than a racist kike himself?
>>
>>55823741

Good, it's your fault people like this exist. If you seriously have a problem with them, your faith should have outcast these people as exiles millennia ago.
>>
>>55824633
Toronto brother
>>
>>55825074

>pol rules

Not even
>>
>>55823741
All Muslims should die. Since they want Armageddon so bad, we should just drop a nuclear bomb of Iraq and kill ISIS.
>>
>>55823741
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

Maybe you should have been praying for the victims an their families, instead of praying for your own selfish agenda.
>>
File: 1446923677434.jpg (71 KB, 604x401) Image search: [Google]
1446923677434.jpg
71 KB, 604x401
Your apology is unaccepted until you formally and publicly renounce your disgusting, pedophilic, psychopathic religion. There is not a single "moderate" muslim in the world, ISIS wants war, and it looks like theyre gonna get it.

You will be killed with your people, you have made your choice.

There is still time as of yet

You have been warned
>>
All of this hate. Every single Muslim person I know does not have as much hate as you people. And we all dislike Jews just as much as you. Why can't we all stand together against the scum using religion as a tool to incite terror and push their own political agenda and better the human race?

Inshallah you will all see the light.
>>
no one is forcing you to be muslim you choose this road
>>
>>55824275
REKT

Someone had to say it.
>>
If anyone in your culture showed a bit of humility or compassion for the victims of the attack, instead of immediately portraying yourselves as the victims and passive-aggressively placing the blame on Western society, then most people would treat you like a human being and not a subhuman zealot. However, your religion seems more important to you than the lives of innocents, which leads me to believe that you secretly condone these attacks and are doing damage control.
>>
>>55825421

I guess I understand why someone would start a thread with copypasta, but why keep role playing?
>>
>>55823741
Fuck you asshole.
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS WAAAAH
It doesn't matter. That's not the point: enough of you are terroristic cunts. The peaceful majority do not matter.

Stop blaming us and using mental gymnastics and start blaming Islam
>>
>>55824294
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
It's called keeping your powerlevel secret
Everyone does it for different reasons.

Get over it. It's just a fucking religion.
>>
>>55823741
Kill yourself or renounce islam. But you have this, so nevermind. Just kill yourself. http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/016-qmt.php#016.106

The choice is yours.
>>
>>55824554
>Christianity was a facet of the KKK it did not define them, Racism did.

But if a Muslim does something bad, always people will communicate it with Isam. In France, the attacks occurred because of the actions in Syria. It's not Charlie , when killed for cartoons against Islam .
>>
>>55823741
So you're a fascist theocrat apologizing for what other fasict theocrats did but it isn't the fault of fascist theocrats?

huh...kill yourself
>>
>>55824294
Lmao, nationalism isn't on the rise you french retarded fag. Maybe on this cesspool of an internet site that doesn't represent even 1% of real people's views.

Also, muslim weak/poor? Most of their countries have a much higher gdp than your central european shit stain. I'm pretty sure even libya is richer than your lazy country, and they have like a population of 5 million
>>
File: 1355456699056.png (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1355456699056.png
219 KB, 500x500
>>55823741
>Not all muslims are terrorists
>White people need to atone for the past transgressions of other white people
>>
> Muslim here

Stopped reading there. Fuck off, religious retard.
>>
File: AL'AKIR AKBAR.png (333 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
AL'AKIR AKBAR.png
333 KB, 400x573
You ever get so mad you just wanna blow up?
>>
>>55825835
>But if a Muslim does something bad, always people will communicate it with Isam

if they didnt always shout "allahu ackbar" maybe that wouldnt be a problem....
>>
>>55825835
ALL Islamic countries are Theocracies
ALL Islamic countries oppress women
ALL Islamic countries persecute non muslims
ALL Islamic countries have Laws preventing leaving Islam most with death

There is NOTHING good about Islam
>>
>>55824275
kek, this
>>
>>55823741
You should be very sorry for trying to live life as a bronze age violent paedophile, as Islam says you should.

>I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

hah, I think you're the bad Muslim, not them. they're doing exactly what submission tells them to do. Be. Like. Muhammad.
>>
>>55823741

Cry more. I stopped calling myself Catholic when I saw how the pedophile situation was being handled. You can be a good person and not be religious, you just have to have a brain.
>>
blah blah blah. Want to impress us? Leave Islam. Talk is cheap. I don't give a fuck what you think, slime.
>>
>>55826164
The woman is not fucking in the name of Jesus when shouting "Oh my God ."
>>
>>55823741
If the first thing you did was pray the attackers were not Muslim, you've already admitted that deep down, it's your religion that is the problem. Keep Islam in the Middle Eastern lands it originated in and the World would instantly be 50% more beautiful. The only Isis I ever want to hear about again is the Egyptian goddess who was there long before your awful prophet.
>>
>>55823741
fuck off you uneducated twat. most of the posts in this thread have it right. you're disgusting. i would be ashamed of being a muslim if i were you.
>>
>>55823741
Fuck you cunt, your first thoughts were selfishly hoping you wouldn't be negatively effected by the event instead of praying that the innocent victims are ok and that the monsters are destroyed quickly.
I hope you drown in pig blood you savage
>>
>>55823741
MODSSS THIS SAME SHIT WAS HERE YESTERDAY MODSSSS MODSSSS BAN THIS MUDSLIME SHITE GOAT FUCKER MODSSS
>>
I can't wait to go to war, I'm going to bathe in Muslim blood.
>>
>>55826189
but there are normal Islamic countries such as Turkey, UAE , Kuwait ... They are not poor . Who heard about terrorists from Kuwait ?
>>
>>55823741

>brutal attack in Paris leaves 130 dead
>Muslims say, "Think about us!"

Y'know, the extremists aren't the only reason people hate you. After all, the extremists are really just an outgrowth of the perpetual victim complex almost all Muslims have.
>>
>>55823741
What a kuck.
>>
File: jesuhitler.jpg (32 KB, 350x498) Image search: [Google]
jesuhitler.jpg
32 KB, 350x498
>>55825956
Dude, I understand your reaction, as your country is still under US occupation, and basically you are the same than in Best Korea.

However, I'm in Europe, were we fought war constantly on behalf of religions. Some of them lasted longer than centuries.

I'll make a long story short: This is happening again. Former middle class that are afraid of social decay are being told if they hate muslims their condition may not worsen. And this is the root to make people accept everything, including sending them to war.

The actual media did not changes compared to the 20-30's, the only thing that has changed is they have replaced "jews" by "muslims".
>>
https://youtu.be/d0RKYz8oWDU
>>
>>55824252
reported to FSB
>>
>>55826421
this tbqh onii-chan
>>
>>55823741
>I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

Your people deserve it. Leave the death cult, you coward.
>>
File: 1440297148032.png (50 KB, 329x265) Image search: [Google]
1440297148032.png
50 KB, 329x265
>>55823741
>first thing that comes to your mind in the wake of yet another ackbar incident your reputation as a muslim
>>
>>55823741
fuck you all of your filthy kind need to be gassed and tortured
>>
>>55823741
>>55825421
The government has successfully made people fear for their lives and hate islam. They are making you look bad not us.

You would be living in canada peacefully if they didn't fund radical islamists and promote the islamic invasion of europe. People are afraid for their lives no shit they'll be hating you. Go fucking protest to the government you keks
>>
>>55823741
>Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.
that your first thought was that this was probably done my muslims just goes to show how deep down, you and every other muslim know that islam is a religion of violence
>>
>>55823956
Breivik, but he was an outlier.
>>
>>55826871
>The actual media did not changes compared to the 20-30's, the only thing that has changed is they have replaced "jews" by "muslims".

Jews rioted regularly in the banlieues? Jews gunned down cartoonists? Jewish suicide bombers blew up Parisians?
>>
>>55825333
lel, sounds like an anonomys warniing,
>>WE DONUT FORGAVE WE DONUT FORGETTI
>>
kill all of them in a gas chamber hiel hitler
>>
>>55823741
Why don't you go to a muslim country or somewhere you actually belong?
>>
>>55827382
Yeah they did
>>
>>55823741
die you dirty sandnigger terrorist
>>
File: 1441053919968s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1441053919968s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>55823741
FUCK YOU, ALL OF YOUR FILTHY KIND NEEDS TO BE GASSED
>>
>>55827534
remmeber remembre le 5th of november xD
>>
>>55827919
fuck off Israel, its your fault they were allowed to live to begin with
>>
File: fuck_islam.jpg (31 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck_islam.jpg
31 KB, 620x400
>>55823741
Fuck you and your sick religion you heathen piece of shit. Fuck your murderous pedophile of a prophet. Fuck your holy book that is barely worthy to be used as toilet paper.

Fuck Mohammad. Shit be upon him.
Fuck Allah. Impotent goat fucker of a false god.
Oh yeah, and FUCK YOU!
>>
>>55825061
>i'm going back to my favourite new left-wing board

good riddance double-nigger
>>
File: 1447462284143.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1447462284143.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55823741
>>
>>55823741
If you don't want to be associated with savages, stop following a savage religion.
It's that simple.
When the purge begins in America, you and your family might be spared.
Basically, we're giving you the same option your kind gives us.
Renounce islam or die.
>>
>>55823741
>130+ Frenchies die.
>Mudslime feels sorry for himself.
This is why no one likes you Mehmet.
>>
>>55823741
Have you ever tried to stop being a muslim? You might like it.
>>
Instead of preparing yourself for backlash, why don't you fucking stop your religion from being radicalized?
>>
File: 1432590493791.jpg (18 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1432590493791.jpg
18 KB, 460x460
>>55823741
Wake up. There is no god.
>>
I'm at work right now and I work outside but I have to use the voice to text thing. Ive read your holy book. Front to back. If you do not kill those who are not islam, you are not a muslim. You still have a chance you live in Canada for god sake if you leave Islam nothing will happen to you here. Become a Christian its the same exact thing without all the murder. There are sects that are just like Islam. But except without killing everyone who is not you. You have no reason to follow those people.
>>
>>55823741
"The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life"

Yet you do fucking nothing. You and the other "2 billion good muslims" don't do jack shit, you don't condemn the actions publicly, you don't act against the radicals. You SHOULD be ashamed for being muslim. There is very little difference between the ones that kill others in the name of Allah and others screaming "we din do nuffin, we good moo-moos"
>>
>>55823741
If you cannot control your own radicals
If you cannot keep them out of our country
If you cannot control your own ridiculous laws
If you will not stop the caliphate
If you will not march against these bastards
If you will not save your adopted cultures

We will
And those who cried persecution for their inaction
those who remained lukewarm when we were in the boiling pot for their own comfort
they will be the first to be held accountable for their actions when the dust has cleared.

Radical Muslims are naturally lashing out to preserve their culture, I hold no hatred for them, only the knowledge that it is now a life or death clash of culture.
But you, the progressives, the 'peaceful', the appeasers who have willingly sold our daughters and our culture to the enemy, are surely the worst and most deceitful of those on Earth. Enjoy your peace while you beg for it, every second you spend in moderation is a vote lodged for the caliphate.
>>
File: 1447530792199.png (297 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1447530792199.png
297 KB, 460x415
>>55823741
>Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

As you should .You should be ashamed to be called Muslim. The world hates you, Islam is tarnished forever.
>>
>>55824294

It's not even the same thing. No wonder your country got targeted, comparing the KKK and everything it stood for vs Islam is laughable.

Especially now, KKK gets laughed at because they are for the most part harmless in the grand scheme of things here and even in its hay day is NOTHING in comparison to ISIS and what Islam has done so far, they don't go around blowing themselves up or random people for one thing.

If your country still had some belief system than drinking wine and eating cheese all day, you would see why allowing Islam into your society is such a bad thing. %8 Islam in France, go look at the countries who have %10 or more.

I'm telling you because I actually give a fuck about France, if it was some muslim majority country I would not give a fuck. WAKE UP
>>
>>55823741
it's no problem bruv, we know there is nothing bad about islame, even though people who claim to be followers do bad stuff and how you will outbreed us in our own lands

sall good
>>
>>55823741
>I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

I had news on for fun the whole day.

>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS

> ISIS is not coming into Europe with the refugees
> while reading another countries report that one of them came through Greece

GET FUCKED
>>
>>55825421
>scum using religion as a tool to incite terror and push their own political agenda

Wait, are we talking about Jews or Muslims?
>>
Copy pasta from yesterday. GG.
>>
>>55823741
Has anyone re-written this as 'a gun owner' rather than 'a muslim' yet?

This pasta's tasty still tho.
>>
you know, you can always become an atheist, im kinda like that, and my life is awesome, no need for inmaginary characters, just believe in yourself and the good thinks. at least if you're not that retarted, most durkadurkas are niggertier dumb.
>>
No need to apologize, your words mean nothing.

We will not rest until we see your children burn.

You are the enemy.
>>
You say you are not sorry for being muslim.
You should be.
You will be.
>>
>>55829543
>tfw the atheists go on Crusade, we won't have a catchy slogan
>>
>>55824202
Canadabro?
Be careful which side you pick.
>>
>>55823741
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim

So you're a selfish piece of shit that cares more about some one giving you a funny look on the bus than the lives of other people.

Typical Muslim.
>>
File: 1441536106593.jpg (904 KB, 1071x760) Image search: [Google]
1441536106593.jpg
904 KB, 1071x760
>>55823741
I give it about 5 years until Muslims in Europe are rounded up and sent to concentration camps. Not long after that will be the Muslim holocaust.

ISIS is a death cult who believe it is their duty to orchestrate the Apocalypse based on their interpretation of the Quran. They're obviously useful idiots being supported by Western elites with their own agenda (NWO). Those same elites control the EU and implemented the open border policies to allow the ISIS militants to invade. It's obvious that the influx of hundreds of thousands of Muslims, along with frequent and brutal terrorist attacks will turn the general population against all Muslims, just like the German population turned against the Jews.
>>
>>55823741

You're NOT sorry about that? OK.
>>
>>55823741
passively allowing the radicals to iconify your religion levies some of the responsibility for their actions on to you. they are YOUR brothers out their killing people, and until the day you actually do something about it instead of whining about being blamed for something your partially responsible for on the internet, my opinion of you and of all muslims remains the same: trash fucking humans.
>>
>>55824294
I think the KKK is representative of christians
>>
schleme.
>>
its unfortunate that if you are in fact sincere your apology will be seen as taqiyya by all. I for one would sooner sleep on a powderkeg that have anything to do with Muslims, and I live in the states.
>>
>>55823741

>hope the attackers were not muslim

Does anyone ever doubt that they will be as soon as these things hit the news?
>>
>>55826421
she also isnt killing. go fuck goats Ahmed.
>>
>>55826733
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Kuwait_mosque_bombing#Responsibility_and_investigation
>>
File: lachen-tränen.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lachen-tränen.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>55823741
> that pic
>>
>>55823741
Well you should be sorry for being muslim. You can begin your apology with a 22 pointed at your temple
>>
>>55824247
At least he assimilated and learned the religion, eh.
>>
>>55823741
Funny, us in the west almost never pray for the extremists to be a different religion of us.

And when you muzshits are in your home countries, its more often than not you're praying that the muslim extremists succeed rather than them not being muslim.
>>
>>55823741
If you aren't fighting them actively you are with them you fucking muzzie.
>>
>>55838178

Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>55838335
>islam is a religion of peace
>those are not real muslims, they aren't peaceful
>therefor I won't stop them bombing your shit up and just sit idly by
>hey don't blame me, I'm not doing anything.

how fucking convenient.
>>
File: 4328850-9842270103-14212.png (138 KB, 840x563) Image search: [Google]
4328850-9842270103-14212.png
138 KB, 840x563
>>55838178
>It's only the radical muslims, they do not represent me!
>>
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
>>55823741
Why do you Muslims never stand up and loudly condemn this shit. As a community you stay silent. No marches in protest. Nothing.

That's why us non Muslims find it difficult to feel sorry for any phobia, prejudice towards you. If a group representing my beliefs or community started doing terrorist shit, killing people eating out or watching a concert, we'd be marching end condemning.

You Muslims say nothing. Nowt. Not a word. Wonder why we don't trust you?...
>>
>>55824252
Lol Russia, fucking pleb tier
>>
>>55826421
Lmao why are Russians all defending mudslimes?
Fucking eastern Europe, you're a disgrace.
>>
>>55823741
>Islamaphobia

Thats not a thing.

If you want people to take you seriously quit with the buzzwords, and nut the fuck up and dob in you ahmeds and abduls whispering "boooom" into their beards on their lunch break.

Cunt punt those who are appologists.
Shit slap the "well they had every reason to be mad and angry etc etc"

The reason people are sick of your shit, is because you still got religious leaders hanging around apologizing that Mohmehd didn't kill the right people.

throwing your hands up and saying "wasn't me" implies pacivity towards all sides rather than the country you decided to make home.
>>
>>55825956
>Attacking France
>yfw only culture in the ME is fucking goats and enslaving women
>yfw only culture in South Korea is virginity and smartphones
>>
>>55823741
If you don't disown that shit, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>55832792
Both.
All religion is shit-tier stupidity
>>
>>55823741
And on who's side are you on really? If ISIS started winning would you jump ship on their side?
>>
>>55840803
By refusing to renounce their religion they make it very clear whose side they are on.
>>
>>55834896
Not yet
>>
>>55824231
>>55824167
thanks nip-man
>>
>>55823741
fucking mudslimes. first thing u fucks do is cry about your feeling being hurt. every. time.
>>
File: 1444359320083.jpg (48 KB, 475x353) Image search: [Google]
1444359320083.jpg
48 KB, 475x353
>>
>>55824123
This guy knows what's up.

Get ready mudshits. We were just playing around with you when we destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt... That was a practice run for the ass reaming your culture is going to get now that Europe is now waking up. Add the Russians into the mix and you are fucked.

Whites have systematically annihilated every single Muslim country that has tried to take power. While starting massive internal wars against themselves. It is simple. Knock out the infrastructure, knock out the leaders, turn them on themselves and.... The next step is to flood sympathetic Europe with Muslims who will inevitably attack whites and stir up nationalism. The EU and NATO countries were holding back the reigns and now they are leading the charge.

Muslims fell for it every step of the way. Stupid fucking goatfuckers have no capacity for long term strategy. The white race will wipe the miserable brown shitstains off their sand dunes. Good job hajis.
>>
>>55823741
You did the same fucking thread yesterday, just drink bleach and die.
>>
Have you ever tried not following a religion founded by a schizophrenic pedophile?
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.