[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: safety-not-guaranteed-image-2.jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
safety-not-guaranteed-image-2.jpg
657 KB, 1920x1080
Saw this thread yesterday but it already died.

What is your ideal woman, /pol/?

Listing all of the shit I've learned/read over the past decade as a man about what makes for a successful relationship:

>Most successful relationships are ones wher the woman has higher intelligence in personal, organizational, and linguistic skills than the man
>The man has higher intelligence in logical reasoning, spatial, and mathematic skills than the woman
>The woman is objectively more attractive than the man
>The man is older than the woman, but only by a few years
>The man is physically larger, more ambitious, and career motivated -- definitely wears the pants, but willing to compromise
>The woman is physically much smaller than man, family driven or motivated, and chooses the pants but never wears them -- willing to compromise
>couple share religious and political views, not exactly, but within range of one another
>both share similar perspectives on marriage, family, dating, sex, etc.
>neither are promiscuous, but both are experienced
>have similar levels of education, though more success if woman is more educated with less of a career
>educated white men dating educated black women have the lowest breakup/divorce rate of any combination
>black men have the highest amount of "fuckery" of any male racial combo, as they are the least committed
>hispanics, middleeastern races, and indians have the lowest rate of "dating outside race" of anything -- do not work well outside their comfort zone
>younger men dating older women has a low success rate
>>
File: 924.jpg (188 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
924.jpg
188 KB, 2000x1125
>>55799657

>the best times to get married are late-teens/early-mid 20's and 40+. the worst time to get married is late-20's/all of 30's because men and women are most independent, "settled," and emotionally and mentally "miserable" at this age. They have the highest divorce rate at this age as well as the highest rate of feeling "unsuccessful" at dating or love
>Redheads are said to be more promiscuous and have a higher pain tolerance
>True blondes are said to be more submissive, maternal and nurturing; watch for fake blondes
>Brunettes are a mixed bag
>Ideal women on average have a larger waist-hip-bust ratio ("hourglass figure"), are brunette, have dark eyes, and tan skin. This varies from culture to culture radically, however. In the west, this typically equals a C-cup bra on average with an "athletic" build (no muscles) and a small waist with round hips.
>The ideal man for women in the west is tall (~6' or higher), tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes, otter mode build, a little hairy, and stubbled. Despite what you hear, the ideal man also has a little bit of a "dad bod" with a slight gut (NOT a beer belly or fat stomach, just no six pack essentially).
>Men are driven to women who can hold a conversation, know a little about politics and art, share common goals or views about family or religion, and show an interest in learning their hobbies (i.e. sports, the outdoors, cooking, music, etc.)
>Women are driven to a man who can make them laugh more than anything, but also demonstrate he can take on a provider role and succeed at it (paying for meals, having a nice living space, taking care of animals, etc.). They are also drawn to men who are well groomed, dress well, and are moving vertically through their career
>Despite what they say, rape fantasies are the most common type of sexual fantasy for women by a huge volume. The average woman is submissive in bed, no matter what she says, and wants a dominant male partner.
>>
>>55799657
I am an hispanic dating a german qt, and we actually meet all those characteristics.

Except that she is older a couple of months... mmmm
>>
>loyal
>cute
>not fat
>has real hobbies instead of just social media and buying clothes
>doesn't like make-up
>same sex drive
>not religious
>doesn't want children
>same political views: not a leftie, doesn't support feminism nor "moderate" muslims

that's about it for me
>>
>>55799657
Ideal women are not real. The best you can hope for is one that understands her own nature and tries her best to pretend to live up to some of your ideals.
>>
>>55799657
How's the social inequality conference, Professor Lorne?
>>
Man, this is some ridiculous bullshit lmao
>>
>>55799657
>>55799727

Careers of "ideal women":
>teacher
>nurse
>science or medical technician (vet tech, lab tech, etc.)
>office clerk/secretary (so long as it's not a large firm with many old, horny men)
>editor/writer/librarian/journalist (note: NOT a blogger or anything related to this, as those imply an inflated personality. The ideal "linguistically intelligent" woman shares her love of literature and language, rather than abusing it to flaunt her own ego)
>craft artist/community theater actor or dancer (even being a little bohemian is fine, as long as she's grounded)
>cook/baker (can be the business owner, but only if it's a mom and pop/family deal or she's much older. if she's in her 20's and running a franchise/corporate establishment, stay away -- you will never be her #1 priority)
>IT/programmer (a little out there, but she's likely a recluse if she's in this field and probably a lot like you personality wise -- avoid if you are really extroverted, but go for it if you're an introvert)
>barista/retail (just don't expect her to be able to help you out financially or have a lot of her own, nice possessions or anything)
>homemaker

Careers of "Non-Ideal" Women:
>Internet _______ (avoid at all costs if her job has anything to do with working on, writing for, or talking about herself on the Internet)
>Bartender (she gets hit on a lot, and probably has built up some tough armor against guys regardless of her intentions or theirs)
>Established actor/dancer/personality/artist/musician outside of small time gigs and community work (her ego will always be more important than you)
>Lawyer/doctor/engineer (the big 3 "men only" jobs, and they've been that way for a reason. She is likely to be more masculine than you'd like)
>Anything that involves her using her body (just goes without saying)
>>
File: 1355151335715.png (341 KB, 680x998) Image search: [Google]
1355151335715.png
341 KB, 680x998
I used to be pretty dead set on my opinions about women with piercings and tattoos, but that has since changed. Really what I'm looking for is someone that doesn't identify as a feminist, someone that has fairly traditional views on relationships (monogamous, no poly bullshit), someone that thinks the world we live in is totally fucked and SJWs are largely to blame, someone with no stupid dietary quirks, appreciates being active, knows what respect is, knows what affection is and how/when to give it, someone that doesn't ever want a corporate job, etc etc

I keep finding little pieces of this, but so far the whole package is hard to find
>>
File: 1444498549126.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1444498549126.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
At this point I don't have any standards.

>7 years until I achieve status of a wizard
>>
>>55799727
>i am male, 5'9", white, studying engineering
>she is female, 5'4", asian, studying psychology
am I master race tier?
>>
>>55800901
also she's a lot more attractive than me. she.s 7.5/10 and i'm around 5/10
>>
File: 1353779595928.jpg (117 KB, 800x852) Image search: [Google]
1353779595928.jpg
117 KB, 800x852
>>55800901

>white ugly manlet dating asian

LOL
>>
>>55799657
>willing to compromise
/pol/ missed the memo
>>
>>55800994
nice maymays
>>
>>55800298
>Lawyer/doctor/engineer (the big 3 "men only" jobs, and they've been that way for a reason. She is likely to be more masculine than you'd like)

Working in a science lab I cannot stress enough how unattractive female engineers are. Some may be physically beautiful, even downright hot, but when the start talking it's like talking to a man.
>>
My perfect woman is anime
>>
>>55801104
most "tomboys" are fucking insane and have tons of male friends

big red flag in women.
>>
>white men are the most open minded and date out of their race
>still get called the most racist people on earth
>>
>>55801035
Don't get so triggered. You'll have to deal with people laughing at you over it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>55801104

>but when the start talking it's like talking to a man

Come on, Canada, it's 2003 + 12. It's not like talking "to a man", it's like talking to a dumbfuck that only understands life through the framing of where they went to school, where they work, who they know, who they've fucked, how much money they have, etc etc. There are all kinds of people, men and women, that act like this and they totally suck.
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 511x288
>>55799657
The ideal woman is 2d
>>
>>55801264
IRL manlet cutoff is 5'7"

where I live this is roughly average
>>
>>55799657
Like my best mate but with a vagina.

Is that gay...? I'm not attracted to him now, but I would be if he was the same - but a girl.
>>
>>55801317
>sweden
>>
>>55800901
>those height numbers
The two of you will be a happy hobbit couple.
>>
>>55800776
Spurdo is my waifu
>>
>>55801317
How would you feel if he was the guy and you the girl?
>>
>>55801331
implying 5'4" is not master race tier or women
>>
File: Life.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
Life.png
195 KB, 826x890
>2015
>Finding a good woman

Not just avoiding them all together (Apart from fucking them) and acquiring currency.

Women aged 18 - 30 are in slut mode until they realise no one wants them anymore then they settle for some white knight cunt.
>>
File: 1444947147435.jpg (197 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1444947147435.jpg
197 KB, 1060x404
>>55801379
>>
>>55799775

you better be a worthy partner you shitskin
>>
>>55801325
Piss off, Cleetus.
>>55801408
I don't want to be a girl. But if I was one, then I would probably be into him. He's a nice bloke.
>>
File: Penn Jillette.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
Penn Jillette.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>women shorter than ~175cm
>>
>Wrong, a successful relationship is not one where the narcissistic woman is placated by a less intelligent male who strokes her ego
>Why state a fact of human biology
>Wrong
>Correct
>Correct, no compromise
>Half correct, women should never wear the trousers
>Correct
>Correct
>This doesn't even make sense, if you're experienced you're going to be promiscuous unless you're at an advanced age
Slutty girls do not make good waifus
>Wrong
>Because almost nobody wants niggers
>Because they are niggers
>Only thing the savages get right
>Correct
>>
>>55801523
Who ever has the bigger dick should stay the guy.
>>
>>55801514
nigga I have kebab-removing blood

and I have redpilled several germans already, I was almost called a right extremist nazi, if I were aryan I would be in jail probably.

Anyway, I have alrady gotten several germans and swiss to murmur bad things about muslims.

It is slow, but I am redpilling left and right.

You must be a paki anyway.
>>
>>55801413

if you ordinarily couldn't get a white gf there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>55801653
>not wanting a non white gf so you make the men of her race feel keked.
>>
>>55801489

21st century women and men are shit idiot, i doubt your exactly a perfect specimen. We need more whites now more than ever.

But if your ugly i wouldn't worry.
>>
>>55801739

how pathetic , you feel good about sticking the middle finger up to another group of people. Your no better than a nigger.
>>
File: 1447514944233.jpg (147 KB, 733x1100) Image search: [Google]
1447514944233.jpg
147 KB, 733x1100
>>55801591
Trannies are degenerate and can never measure up.
>>
>>55801266

what about 3D that acts like 2D anon kun?
>>
>>55799657

my ideal woman:

>intelligent
doesn't have to be very knowledgeable, but has to be at least curious or receptive to learning more
I want to be able to have conversations about the news, politics etc
>physically active
since I'm quite athletic, I want my partner to have some bare minimum of physical fitness, or at least not be lazy
e.g. if it's a beautiful day outside and we live in a gorgeous environment I'd like us to go for a hike once in a while
>has personal goals
people need meaning in their lives; I don't care too much about what her hobby/hobbies are specifically, as long as she has something going on that she's working towards, and I don't just mean the typical tumblrina "I'm into photography", although there is nothing wrong with photography, I mean more so the mindset behind it
>cultured
I don't really know what the catch-all term is for this, but I mean someone that enjoys a fancy dinner once in a while, wants to go to a museum or art gallery, reads a book on a somewhat regular basis etc.
>morals and values
I don't expect my partner to be as full blown crazy right wing conservative as I am, but she certainly cannot be an insane SJW multiculti leftist; just don't want some #YOLO going out with Chad vapid whore
>wants to start a family
obvious

Goes without saying I need to be attracted to her. People can bitch all they want about "it only matters what's inside" but physically being attracted to each other is important in a relationship.
Something I myself haven't figured out yet is my ideal partner's gender role: on the one hand it would be nice if she stayed at home and took care of the kids & household, but on the other hand I'm probably not gonna earn enough money to support a decent lifestyle in the future (high school teacher salary + fucked up monetary system reducing purchasing power) so it would be nice for her to maybe have a part time job.
>>
>>55801317
It means he has a good personality. Justvdont ever tell him that's awkward as shit
>>
My ideal partner is a woman who will let me watch her get BLACKED tbqh
>>
> tfw have gf
> pure christian virgin
> only put out after 14 months in serious relationship
> hard working, self employeed freelancing
> studies alot for fun
> knows how to cook, we have cooking competitions often between one another
> plays vidya. Enjoys brood war, wc3 1v1. Replays grand strategy games from time to time
> used to watch tons of anime, now less.
> 182cm, i'm 191
> running and swimming as a hobby
> nationalistic, attends every national festival, doesn't want to abandon the country
> thinks tattoos can be good looking, but in the end they're scars on the body
> wants to have 2-5 children.

I rank her a solid 8/10. a few years back used to post her pictures on /soc/ because i'm shallow and wanted to get opinions. The average was 7.3/10 from 60 replies over a few threads.
>>
File: 344_224053.jpg (4 KB, 167x144) Image search: [Google]
344_224053.jpg
4 KB, 167x144
>>55799657
> I clap, she comes out of her designated box
> I order her to give me a GFE and suck my dick
> I tell her to cleal my room and go back to the box when she's done

If I could have this I would be the happiest guy in the planet.
>>
>Attractive enough, doesn't have to be ridiculous
>Happy to indulge most of my fetishes
>Likes similar games and anime to me
>Wants kids
>Not an Es Jay Dubya
>Intelligent, if she happens to be more intelligent than me than that's ok
>At least mildly ambitious in something like art, philosophy, or math
>>
>>55799657

if a women dates and fucks outside her race does that make her a better/worse partner?

it makes me cringe when i see these chicks i talk to have fucked a nigger/mudlsime in the past.

What about a women you parties/ goes out a lot?
>>
File: 1425777517211.gif (606 KB, 201x355) Image search: [Google]
1425777517211.gif
606 KB, 201x355
>>55800105

from my limited experience you sound right, most women are intolerable/ whores.

It really really depresses me
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.