[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Muslims so easily set off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15
File: allahu ackbar.jpg (105 KB, 1266x676) Image search: [Google]
allahu ackbar.jpg
105 KB, 1266x676
A prime example right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk

There are countless videos showing Muslims getting absolutely triggered by films, opinions and stuff like 'draw Muhammad' competitions. It's obvious their religion is retarded, but why are they so sensitive to everything? In the video it isn't one or two Muslims reacting, it's basically all of them, and everyone who isn't a Muslim leaves or stays where they are watching the insanity unfold.
You could show a similar film about Jesus to a room full of Christians and you'd get reactions all right, but most people would just leave, where as Muslims act as if they're going to vomit and start hitting police officers.

Is it a cultural thing? Are they just super insecure about their beliefs? Because they seem like a bunch of intolerant children who expect everyone else to tolerate them.
>>
Small penises and insecurity, trust me on this one.
I mean look at this, how minuscule must your penis be to be able to do this.
South Park was right.
>>
getroffene Hunde bellen

translate it yourself.
>>
>>55798738
>>55799142
Like any average males since the beginning of humanity, young Arabs are scared of women. Afraid of these castrating machines, of their supposed insatiable sexual appetite. All around the Mediterranean world, one solves this fear of femininity question by expressing an overplayed virility and by concealing the feminine sex appeal—hair and ankles, hips and breasts—under loose and shapeless clothes.

That’s the way our Arabs react. The most religiously oriented force their sisters to veil themselves; others require girls to dress like them with tracksuits and tennis. Costumed as such, they look less scary. Provided they stick to their feminity, to their intent to scare men and to challenge their uncertain and fragile masculinity, so to desire them and get a hard-on, men have no alternative that resorting to the B-plan they develop since prehistory: a militant disrespect, all the more violent because of their inner insecurities.

Only the “slut” and the “whore” may wake up the male’s fragile desire
>>
>>55799142
Also, you know that feeling when you realise you were wrong on something and then you get this denial that makes you angry while you know you are wrong?
Call me projecting jackass but I think a lot of muslims have this. They feast on their own shit.
>>
File: mig.jpg (21 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
mig.jpg
21 KB, 242x242
>>55798738
This nicely illustrates the difference between Islam and any other religion.

If the film was showing material offensive to any other religion, those people would just have left the room.
But not the Muslims. It's in their culture to force their views on everyone else, so if they see material that offends them, they have to make sure no one else is allowed to see it, no matter how other people might feel about it. It's indoctrinated from birth, which is why Islam is so much worse than any other religion.
>>
File: mr reality.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mr reality.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>55798738
Very low IQ and being Semites like Jews gives them low capacity for integrity or virtue
>>
One of my faves tbqh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
>>
>>55798738
This song is catchy as fuck.

https://youtu.be/2a4gyJsY0mc
>>
>>55798738
>religion of peace
my ass. wherever they are, there's chaos as well
>>
>>55799754
REEEEE BACON REEEEEEE
>>
>>55798738
It's their kulcha.
>>
File: I_Rate_it_911.jpg (11 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
I_Rate_it_911.jpg
11 KB, 228x210
>>55798738
>so easily set off
>triggered by
I see wut you did thar.
>>
>>55798738
They are the original tumblrinas.
>>
>>55798738
>>55799656
>>55799664
>>55799815

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
>>55799754
They will integrate perfectly fine with the west.
>>
>>55799413
>Also, you know that feeling when you realise you were wrong on something and then you get this denial that makes you angry while you know you are wrong?
No, I do not know this. I just admit I'm wrong.

Look at this for example:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55722254
Muslim asks how fucked he is. Claims to study medicine. So I am assuming he is 1: an adult, 2: has an above average intelligence.

Here's a response to his OP
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55722254/#55724926
Which by any means is a reasonable reflection of how the overwhelming majority thinks.

Here's his reply with personal insults:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55722254/#55725678

They are fucking idiots. All of them.
>>
A lot of people in the world are really insecure, not just Muslims.

The people of flag related are notoriously thin-skinned and react very badly to any criticism of their country or people from outsiders.
>>
>>55800000
Fuck you Spain.
>>
File: 1447524136746.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
1447524136746.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
It's always amusing to post haram images on here because you can be certain that the mudslimes are absolutely TRIGGERED but they can't do anything about it.

Truly the internet can be a wonderful thing. God bless free speech.
>>
>>55800021
>>55799413
I posted a reply about how they cannot handle criticism, once again a post disappears from 4chan...
>>
>>55800000
nice get.
>>
File: 1389470169543.jpg (12 KB, 311x312) Image search: [Google]
1389470169543.jpg
12 KB, 311x312
>>55800000
>>
File: 1446663942516.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1446663942516.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>55800000
>>55800000
>>55800000
>>
>>55798738
lmao that fucking video

LETS START A WAR

START A NUCLEAR WAR

>They go apeshit as that part is playing

perfect timing
>>
>>55800063
Hey man, just serve me my bacon or stop working at kfc.
>>
File: nethercucks.png (57 KB, 1845x386) Image search: [Google]
nethercucks.png
57 KB, 1845x386
>>55800428
Netherkeks get triggered by KFC lel.
>>
>>55798738
The more delusional a person's belief system is, the more violent they become when it is questioned. It is like waking a sleep walker.
>>
File: 1447474603127.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447474603127.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>55800000
nice
>>
File: 1429191104814.gif (469 KB, 636x505) Image search: [Google]
1429191104814.gif
469 KB, 636x505
Do you think we'll get our empathy and altruism under control and finish the job ?
You know anything but complete genocide will just dump the problem on our descendants.

Do we have what it takes ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVwgVCBJ8o8

Another classic.
>>
>>55800000
nice
>>
>>55798738
Its because they see what happened to western religions.
Zealously defend it or it will crumble.
>>
>>55800729
Ah, is this one of the good moderates I hear so much about?
>>
File: 51986785_p0.png (553 KB, 626x885) Image search: [Google]
51986785_p0.png
553 KB, 626x885
>>55800000
Congrats, bro. Keep up the good work!

Another two of my favourites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7AQTs_y5A

I guess I'll start working on a "Muslims BTFO" playlist on YT.
>>
>>55800471
>Going to KFC
Hahahahah
m9 KFC's are infested here.

Girls are not worth fighting over but at some point you have to make a stand because they are humiliating you, not the girl. Most of them have the physique of a 12 year old and are not used to people fighting back.

You are really on your own though in KFC. Only shitskins go there and they rather watch a Dutch man get his shit kicked. They won't even call the police.
>>
>>55799275
what do you study?
>>
>>55800729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-EuJ3VZHs
Look at this guy raging, screaming and punching his steering wheel during a traffic stop.
>>
I still don't understand why ones religion is even used as an identifier. As if it actually means something. Believe what you want but fuck off with your "because I believe.." like it should matter to anybody else but yourself.
>>
>>55798738
They are essentially the equivalent of SJWs in Islam. Do you call Western people "easily triggered" because we have SJW nutjobs?
>>
>>55799999
>>
>>55801201
Every Muslim should be asked on their position on these terrorist organizations because a lot of the time they try and dance around it before they can actually answer, which should honestly be illuminating enough.
>>
>>55801549
Bro, I have yet to meet one who didn't act like a fucking child when confronted with criticism.
I even have a muslim lecturer who acts like an infantile retard when somebody asks him a question.
>>
>>55801393
>IK DOE JULLIE NIKS AUW!!! AUW!! IK DOE JULLIE NIKS!! AUWW!! AUUUUUUUUUWWWW!!

hahahaha wat een vent wat een dom kankervolk is het toch
>>
At 1:27 he punches a cop in the head yet nothing happens.
>>
>>55801549
>Do you call Western people "easily triggered" because we have SJW nutjobs?
Yes, you faggot apologist
>>
>>55801641
They left out his "I don't trust the dark gentleman" remark hehe
>>
>>55798738
>why do subhumans act like subhumans ?
i don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>55798738

Low I.Q. and lack of impulse control.

That's really all it boils down to. They are genetically inferior humans.

Like Africans, but more obsessed with barbaric ideology.
>>
>>55800717 primus sucks
>>
>>55801393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdY5Uk_e40E

kek
>>
>>55799190
You posted it, you translate it.
>>
>>55798738
Muslims are animals, that's why.
>>
>>55802433
Hahaha nice
>>
>>55800355
>LETS START A WAR
>START A NUCLEAR WAR
In a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar
>>
>>55798738
I think it is basically insecurity. Islam has held the entire middle-east back for centuries; intellectually, culturally and economically.

Now the world around them has moved on, while they're stuck with the shitholes they've created for themselves.

Instead of facing the harsh reality that they're the bottom of the barrel and in dire need of reform they cling to the only thing that can not only prevent them from feeling inferior, but provides them with a feeling of superiority: religion.

The problem is, that many western countries with their cultural relativism cater to this kind of delusion and prevent islamic societies from reforming themselves by reinforcing the idea that there's nothing wrong with them.
>>
File: got.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
got.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>55801393
Jesus,,,,Youtube transelate is hilarous:

"When it rains he was working at this moment out, but nobody had this weekend. Clearness to date during a night.
Mountains we are glad my god indebted says the lawyer also that this can be done, because what drove the 42-year-old driver? It was the third time in a row.

Recent days by Asia emphatically between Russia and white. Russia and Russia.
As birch elder has agood chance, I'll do you get along with his sister?
According to him, shortly before the break is a chip shop for online and offline, a doctor succeed the great demand of Vera. It is also up to the I want my."
>>
File: Gobani.jpg (275 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Gobani.jpg
275 KB, 1024x768
This one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryYETmi9lNA

And how the muslims are methaphorically torturing him for mocking islam.
>>
>>55801201
You made my day, Benno.
>>
>>55798738
Because they're from cultures that have no concept of free thought. Christians would have behaved the same way before the enlightenment,
>>
File: SLAINE.jpg (259 KB, 640x717) Image search: [Google]
SLAINE.jpg
259 KB, 640x717
>>55798738
1.6billion muslims. He wouldn't think it too many.
>>
>>55799142
>posting ghouls
go back to /v/.
>>
>>55798738
Discussed this yesterday in response to the question
>Why is islam a bad thing for men?
>Infantilism. Most Muslim men have no self control or discipline. They're cowardly and incompetent which is why they're notorious for being deserters and crooks. What's most ironic about these shitholes is that the women are often smarter and more capable than the men in many aspects. I believe it was Iran that had to install maximum quotas for females enrolled in their universities because even with the odds stacked against them, they were displacing the useless men.

>I know it sounds cool to have everything you want accomodated, but the lack of challenge tends to turn you into a spoiled brat who never bothered to develop intrinsic value, much like european women who have just about everything handed on a plate.

They are mommy's boys. They have never had to take responsibility for their own actions or feelings--the hijab is a perfect symbol of this. The offensive stimulus takes all the blame, not the child who throws a tantrum in response. Thus they have bred their men to be overgrown toddlers. Basically, it is in their genetic makeup to get rustled really easily.
>>
>>55798738
Muslims acting like 12 year old children in a university. Child in blue up front crying like a bitch. Understand if you take these people in, you have to care for them as if they were pre pubescent children for the rest of both theres and your lives.
>>
>>55801393

Is that the muslim equivalent of "AM I BEING DETAINED?"
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.