[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support abortion for disabled children or are you pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Do you support abortion for disabled children or are you pro life even if they will never contribute anything in their life?
>>
File: 1992937819200154.jpg (1 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1992937819200154.jpg
1 MB, 3504x2336
>disabled children will never contribute to anything
>>
>>55785366
He wasn't born disabled.
>>
>>55785169
nah. At least disabled retards get pity attention. I support abortion for manlets and/or dicklets. If we could come up with a way to accurately predict the penis size and height of a male at birth we could save them a life of suffering. Living as a manlet or with a tiny dick hurts. No other Man will respect you and no Women will ever find you attractive. No one gives a shit either they just tell you to get over it and that "it doesn't matter just go to the gym bruh" No one is going to tell a quadriplegic to jump on the treadmill.
>>
>>55785366
Hawkins' mind is operating at 150% that weird wheelchair weeb in OP probably doesn't even know he exists
>>
>>55785445
But I'm 5'7" and my dick is 8 inches. What happens to halfsies?
>>
>>55785169
As someone whos been diagnosed as a "high functioning autist", I say abort them all.

Its a shame my parents had no way of knowing.
>>
>>55785169
>Asked my prochoice college roomate if she supported abortion for the physically deformed or disabled, for example if the child would be born without legs.
>Says yes.
>Asked if she would want the doctor to kill her if she lost her legs in a car accident.
>Says that isn't a fair comparison.
>>
>>55785445
But pretty soon we will breed an entire race of humans with giant dicks, and then 9 inches will be considered small and they will be bred out until penises become so big that it causes health problems, we shouldn't tamper with Evoljewtion.
>>
>>55785711
People without legs can open pickle jars.
>>
naaah kids who are fucked in the head get a free life and deserve to be happy
>>
>>55785169
Torn: Sister's disability wreaks havoc on her mental state, better to not live a life of suffering. However, medicine is at the tipping point. We can eliminate future bullshit through eugenics on the cellular level. Just scan the specimen's DNA and see which genes are active and which are not and fix it.
>>
>>55785805
When the entire male population of earth has a dick size over 8 inches they can renounce the abortions. And then enjoy a millenium of confident and productive Males free of bitterness.
>>
>>55785711
>a fetus without legs is the same as an adult without legs
Sure thing kiddo :^)
>>
>>55785366
he wasn't born like that you retard
>>
A cripple made a better fucking imageboard than this pozhole.
>>
>>55785169
Yes. Have you seen those hartley hooligan kids? Terrible, absolutely disgusting. Their parents (mostly mom) use them for blog views and benefits.
>>
File: b9e.jpg (22 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
b9e.jpg
22 KB, 675x450
>disabled children will never contribute to anything
>>
Who cares about "contributing" to society?

Fuck other people and fuck you.
>>
>>55786345
>pretty much destroyed imageboards via media attention and advertising to normalfags
>>
>>55786137
8gag pls go
>>
>>55785169
I was once banging a woman that had a unfuctional extremely austistic child. 18 year olds and literally dumber then a infant.

It is honestly the saddest life I ever witness. I am being very serious please don't let it happen to you or a woman you care about. Imagine being a complete slave 24/7, being unable to get anything done, having your house in ruins, never getting a good night sleep or basically having any fun or enjoyment ever again.

You will grow old with nobody to take care of you while your child will sooner or later die homeless after decades of taling care of them. It's really is depressing and it drives the parent completely insane speciously if it's a single parent.

Aborting a severely retarded child is not only the best option but the only option if you dont want life long suffering for both parties.
>>
>>55786345
BEfore posting him, go read his article about being pro-eugenics.

#rekt
>>
>>55787486
>Speciously
>>
>>55785366
>it doesn't matter if your disabled as long as you are in the top .0000000001% of intelligence to ever exist
>>
>>55785169
Abort those hideous creatures.
>>
It's never too late to abort a retard.
>>
>>55787625
Link?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.