[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Oliver demolishes right wingers ... Slovakians official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: John-Oliver---HBO-Last-We-012.jpg (135 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver---HBO-Last-We-012.jpg
135 KB, 1200x720
John Oliver demolishes right wingers ... Slovakians officially on suicide watch: https://youtu.be/umqvYhb3wf4?t=9m36s

( 9 minutes, 35 seconds in )

thoughts on his argument ?
>>
>>55742596
>muslims can live anywhere humans can live
Is this british humor?
>>
>>55742766
It's 2015 humor.
>>
>>55742596
From the top rated comment on the video:

And here we reach the point where I inevitably split from social liberals. Police and justice system reform, decriminalization of drugs, greater healthcare availability, better educational opportunities especially for the poor, all that stuff I'm on board with. However, what I can't understand about most liberals is how they can so openly despise the conservatives who oppose them while at the same time advocating that we allow an endless deluge of people from a part of the world where social attitudes make Rick Santorum look like a member of the Green Party. Do you really want millions of people who believe women must be obedient to their fathers and husbands, who hate homosexuals more than Westboro Baptist, who believe speech should be restricted so that nobody can criticize Muhammad, and who believe that leaving Islam should be punishable by law? I don't know about you, but I enjoy things like being able to say what I want, having gay friends who not only don't have to hide their orientation but can get married, and not having to worry about my sister being attacked by groups of "refugees" for having the audacity to go out without a male chaperone.

And apart from all that, these refugees are about 75% non-Syrian, and about 90% young men of fighting age. If the situations they're in are so desperate, why are they leaving behind their mothers, sisters, wives, and children? And why are we allowing so many to come from places that aren't even at war? And why are we letting them shop for countries so they can pick the ones that will give them the most free stuff? And why is it already being made clear that they will never be made to return to their home countries even if the war ends? And if the term "refugee" is being reduced to include anyone who is from a corrupt or poor country, then how are we supposed to handle the hundreds of millions who then qualify?
>>
>>55742888
cont...

Sorry John, this is nothing more than a demographic scheme by the global capitalist class whose economic model relies on endless growth. They want to plug more people into the aging European workforce, and they don't care who those people are, where they come from, and what effect they have on the local population because they live far away on high hills behind high walls and they don't have to deal with the fallout. I know this because I live in a place that has also been subjected to mass immigration of poor people from the third world and I've watched as cities crumbled, crime rates went up, gangs became prolific, and entire areas became unsafe for me to go to because of my ethnicity. The people running the country got the big influx of cheap labor they wanted, and I got to deal with the fallout. It's bullshit, and I will never support it happening to anyone else.
>>
>>55742596
>>55742840
Does anyone else think a John Oliver callender would be a good idea?
>>
>>55743104
The problem is it would only tell you the year, not the day or month.
>>
>>55742888
>>55742921
Finally the stupid eurokeks see the truth
>>
>>55742596
I would love to fucking kill this ugly traitor
>>
>>55742766
TOP LOL

Based Portugal.
>>
>>55742888
>>55742921

That one sees it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (496 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
496 KB, 500x375
>>55742596

"Europe, you know that thing Belgium is in"

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
>>
>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
>>
>>55742921

" this is nothing more than a demographic scheme by the global capitalist class whose economic model relies on endless growth."

Really?

Fucking Sweden doesn't even have the money for all the refugees their police and social services are overstretched and they have no housing for them. Muh economic benefits tho.
>>
File: 1385789682387.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1385789682387.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
good to know the vast majority of the world will cheer the death of europe
>>
>>55744362
it's not about nations, it's about business
>>
>>55742596
>encouraging the construction of mosques
>>
File: 1429308524135.png (215 KB, 958x1188) Image search: [Google]
1429308524135.png
215 KB, 958x1188
>>55742888
>>55742921
Someone needs to be reminded of the current year.
>>
>>55742596

this guys the ultimate c u c k
>>
>>55744559

What buisness? Muh cheap labor is all in Asia. Sandniggers have always been a drain on the welfare system, there is literally zero economic benefits to them the best they can do is get some government sponsored job digging a hole in the ground.
>>
>>55744827
some jobs can't be exported or automated (cheaply, yet) so they import the cheap labor

>welfare system
supported by the white middle class, which business elites are trying to destroy
>>
>>55742596
watched the whole shill piece just to hear him say "c'mon it's 2015", he never did.

i wan't 18 minutes of my life back
>>
>>55742596

>>
>>55742596

>you know you can BUILD mosques right?!
>crowd goes wild

holy fuck i hope these are media jewry lies and not real.
>>
Cites Washington Post and New York Times.

Fuck!

WEll tell me what those countries are that so benefited from all the immigrants you faggot?

TheUS benefits massively from having shitskins pour through the border every day.

Muh conservative Heritage foundations tells me that they cost trillions:

The typical unlawful immigrant is 34 years old. After amnesty, this individual will receive government benefits, on average, for 50 years. Restricting access to benefits for the first 13 years after amnesty therefore has only a marginal impact on long-term costs.
If amnesty is enacted, the average adult unlawful immigrant would receive $592,000 more in government benefits over the course of his remaining lifetime than he would pay in taxes.
Over a lifetime, the former unlawful immigrants together would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay $3.1 trillion in taxes. They would generate a lifetime fiscal deficit (total benefits minus total taxes) of $6.3 trillion. (All figures are in constant 2010 dollars.) This should be considered a minimum estimate. It probably understates real future costs because it undercounts the number of unlawful immigrants and dependents who will actually receive amnesty and underestimates significantly the future growth in welfare and medical benefits.
The debate about the fiscal consequences of unlawful and low-skill immigration is hampered by a number of misconceptions. Few lawmakers really understand the current size of government and the scope of redistribution. The fact that the average household gets $31,600 in government benefits each year is a shock. The fact that a household headed by an individual with less than a high school degree gets $46,600 is a bigger one.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

Who do I believe? Who?
>>
>>55742596
Can we just deport this fucking faggot?
>>
he lies. its all liberals can do at this point

1) they are mostly 20-35 year old males who were probably unemployed and do not have a college education

2) they dont even have enough money for fucking plane tickets who the fuck thinks they will be any thing more than a burden on the nanny state

3) in some countries violent crime rates are absurdly low. a single rape committed or murder adds % points on their national scale. its not like in america where 1 is a drop in the fucking bucket. if those fucks cant behave themselves and liberals have to say shit like females need to cover their arms and legs or they deserve to be rapped for being "intolerant" they are retarded

4) europe cant sustain millions of hungry nigs. they are in the middle of a prolonged recession where their governments have been doing austerity measures to prevent financial collapse and they have the fucking audacity to demand to be cared for when those governments cant afford to pay for job growth in sectors that may well need it like education
>>
It's really easy for this faggot to spout this shit since he's safe and sound in the US.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.