[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims Condemn Isis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Europe:
Grand Mosque of Paris condemns terrorist attacks as well as appeals for national unity and mourning. They're asking the Muslim community to donate blood to help the victims and to pray for France. (links in French)
Hassen Chalghoumi, imam of the Drancy mosque in Paris’s Seine-Saint-Denis suburb: “These are criminals, barbarians. They have sold their soul to Hell. This is not freedom. This is not Islam and I hope the French will come out united at the end of this.”
Union of Islamic Organizations of France has responded, calling the attack "abject barbarism" and echoing calls for the Muslim community to donate blood and for French citizens to stay united in this crisis.
The French Muslim Council hasn't yet updated their website but have been extremely loud against ISIS and terrorists who target France. "This is a thunderous declaration of war. The times have changed. We’re entering a new phase of this confrontation… we are horrified by the brutality and the savagery,” imam Dalil Boubakeur was quoted as saying.
Muslim Council of Britain responsds to the attack, saying there's nothing "Islamic" about ISIS, and supports justice for the victims
Bosnian reisu-l-ulema (highest Muslim clerical authority in the country) issued a statement: "I most seriously condemn the terrorist attacks in Paris and the murder of innocent people.'
>>
>>55733981
Pakistani leaders from all parties condemn attacks
Saudi Arabia: The “heinous” Paris attacks are a violation of all religions and underline the need to intensify efforts against “terrorism,” Saudi Arabia's foreign minister said Saturday. “I wanted to express our condolences to the government and people of France for the heinous terrorist attacks that took place yesterday which are in violation and contravention of all ethics, morals and religions,” Adel al-Jubeir told reporters in Vienna. “The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has long called for more intensified international efforts to combat the scourge of terrorism in all its forms and shapes,” he said.
Iran: All Iranian political parties have issued condemnations of the attack as well as attacks in Beirut and Baghdad. Iranian president Hassan Rouhani has sent a message to French President Francois Hollande condemning the terror attacks in Paris. The state-run IRNA news agency quoted Rouhani as saying Saturday that Iran “itself has been a victim of the scourge of terrorism” and the fight against terrorism must go on. Rouhani also canceled visits to France and Italy, due in a few days. The Vice President sent a message to the French Premier expressing sympathy for the victims and praying for France's prosperity.
>>
>W-we condemn them g-guys
And not a single thing will change in their religion
>>
>>55734072
Egypt: Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has condemned the Paris attacks and is conveying condolences to the victims. A statement from his office on Saturday called for “concerted international efforts” to combat “the scourge of terrorism, which aims to destabilize security and stability in various parts of the world, without distinction.” The head of Sunni Islam's leading seat of learning, Cairo's Al-Azhar, on Saturday condemned “hateful” attacks in Paris that killed more than 120 people and urged global unity against extremism. “We denounce this hateful incident,” Ahmed al-Tayyeb told a conference in comments broadcast by Egyptian state television. “The time has come for the world to unite to confront this monster." “Such acts are contrary to all religious, humanitarian and civilised principles,” Tayyeb said at the opening of the conference in the southern city of Luxor focused on combating “extremist thought”.
Indonesia: Indonesia's President strongly condemned terrorism and called for the upcoming G-20 summit to address this together. "I express deep sorrow for the victims of terrorism and violence in Paris, and also to the government and the people of France," President Jokowi remarked. In the condolences conveyed by Jokowi shortly before his departure to Turkey, the president stated that terrorism, for any reason and in any form, cannot be tolerated. "The government and people of Indonesia strongly condemned the violence and atrocities that occurred in Paris on Friday," the Head of State reiterated.
Maldives: Message from the President "The Maldives strongly condemns these cowardly acts of terror perpetuated against innocent people. We stand firm in our commitment to supporting shared human values, and will continue to work closely with France and the international community as a whole in eliminating the scourge of terrorism."
>>
>>55733981
>muslim leader in France calling for blood
What a surprise. Why don't they give up their "radical" muslims if they want people to trust them?
>>
>>55734141
Why wont this faggots get together and change the religion if they hate shit like this so much
>>
What should they say? Fuck yeah die kaffars!?
They are a minority and they know it.
>>
>>55734409
Not in Pak, not in Saudi. And they still condemn it.
>>
>>55734471
Why cant they say, people who do that are excommunicated from the religion of peace, why cant they just get a muslim pope and be done with it
>>
>>55733981
as long as their outrages over muhamad comics are more compassionate and louder
as long as they don't try to stop the radicalization in their communities
as long as they say "this has nothing to do with islam"
this is just lip service
>>
>>55733981

S-Slide it
>>
>"muslim" councils
>"muslim" representatives

TOP KEK. These guys are hated by all fucking Muslims. They're literally JIDF shills.
>>
of course they will. I mean what else can they do ? Dont worry easily 1/4+++ are happy
>>
>>55733981
>Muslim Council of Britain responsds to the attack, saying there's nothing "Islamic" about ISIS
they've been saying this for the past year. but it doesn't really mean that they are condemning what ISIS are doing. they just don't want to be associated with it. 'so-called Islamic State' etc.
they didn't say shit after charlie hebdo.
>>
File: 1447304913453.jpg (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447304913453.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>>55733981
>>
>>55734530
>get a muslim pope
>catholic logic
"We need a pope for everything! What would we do if we had to think for ourselves?"
>>
T A Q I Y Y A
>>
>>55735051
>What would we do if we had to think for ourselves
ISIS, Extremism, all this bullshit in the ME and Europe, for one
>>
What's taqiyya
>>
>>55733981

And yet there are still more British Muslims fighting for ISIS than there are in the British armed forces.

These community leaders and politicians will say whatever, doesn't mean their views are shared by the Muslims they pretend to represent.
>>
>>55733981

>Hassen Chalghoumi

Stopped reading there.

This motherfucker was chased out of his mosque by enraged mudshits because he told them they need to assimilate and integrate into French society and obey the law to stop covering their wives and daughters.

Fuck muslims, this is pure lies, deep down, they don't condemn a goddamn thing another person who calls themselves a muslim does, no matter how horrific.
>>
I've never seen so much shilling on /pol/ before. Like what the fuck, people here hate muslims and one terrorist attack more or less ain't gonna change that.
>>
>>55734141
>>55734026
>>55733981

Translation:

>p...please don't invade me NATO
>>
AN EXTREMIST MUSLIM WANTS TO KILL YOU

A MODERATE MUSLIM WANTS AN EXTREMIST MUSLIM TO KILL YOU
>>
Why don't some of these "leaders" call for a jihad against extremists.They should tell the millions of strong young Muslim men that are pouring into Europe, and who presumably hate ISIS to go fight the few thousand trouble makers who apparently have no support from the Muslim world.
If they do that they can reclaim their homelands and practice the tolerance and peace we always hear about.
>>
>>55733981
Taqiyya
>>
TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
AYYIQAT
>>
Ok then. I guess this was just a big misunderstanding then.
>>
File: 2hdpbms.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2hdpbms.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>55735172
for all who dont know
>>
>>55735477

This.

Taqiyaa guys. They only look out for themselves and therefore their faith.
>>
>>55733981
>>55734026
>>55734141
>>55734471

/pol/ spergouts continue.
>>
>>55734980
>>55735115
>>55735172
>>55735575
>>55735631
taqiyya is a dirty shia concept, the people referenced here are sunni
>>
>>55736461
>implying Sunnis dont make the most ridiculous lies as well
>>
>>55736461
surprisingly despite taqiyya shia are actually all right.
>>
>>55733981
Paris has a long Muslim tradition, there is no need for hate, but sometimes bad things happen, if not, there is sure some Mossad/CIA guy out there to make fireworks.
>>
>>55733981

>There's nothing Islamic about people following the Quran...

kek.
>>
>>55735468
lel
>>
>ITT /pol/tards still being suprised at these takfiri assholes being hated by most of islam
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.