[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> It is the year 42 (2072 if you use the now-illegal patrician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Grestininvestigator.png (10 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
Grestininvestigator.png
10 KB, 250x210
> It is the year 42 (2072 if you use the now-illegal patrician dating system)
> Win the job lottery for February, am taken out of the manual labour plants with the rest of the straight men and given a job at a theme park, running bumper cars
> The job is considered unsuitable to women as it does have manual handling and bumper car repair involved, and modern women should have the choice not to take such jobs if they don't want to do them, it’s only fair
> Every morning before shift I am reminded by my anti-masculine-regression officer that this job is a privilege, and as such I am lucky that they allow me to have it. I respond correctly daily by looking down, thanking them for the opportunity and apologising for my entire gender's once oppression of women, admitting it was always rape
> The job itself is letting little girls and the occasional boy onto the bumper cars, giving them non-threatening directions via PA system and fixing things that break down
> The mothers and gay companions are technically allowed into the cars, but most of them are too big and beautiful to fit within the confines of a car, as they should be allowed to be without being made to feel bad, of course
> Whenever maintenance is due, assuming I can't be accompanied by a certified gay male handler, they drop safety cages around the whole bumper car arena to make sure I can't possibly go on a raping spree, as I am a man and they can't afford to take the chance that I might not start raping women
> I must also wear my standard-issue orange high-visibility vest clearly at all times, letting all women know that I am a straight male and a potential rapist
> Am encouraged by my employers in the theme park to turn gay or take more than my daily minimum requirement of estrogen frequently, as it will make the guests more comfortable with my presence
>>
>>55733187

> Job actually isn't that bad, sometimes they play retro feel-good music like Michael Jackson
> Work hard for six months, only speak when spoken to, shine that metal floor like a fucking mirror
> Am informed that I have been selected for the breeding program
> First interest is a BBW primary school women’s rights teacher, but I am rejected because my job is too low paying and I don’t have the level of fitness she wants in a sperm donor for her baby. As is right for her to do, of course. More power to her
> Am put back on the list, continue to work
> Then the incident happens

> Work shift, just like any other
> Mothers and their gay companions are watching their children drive the bumper cars from the safety railing
> Suddenly, notice a mother leading her six-year old into line
> He’s wearing an orange risk vest, issues to young boys that haven’t declared that they are gay to let women know that there is a potential predator in the area
> He’s not old enough to have been shipped to the manual labour work cities with the rest of us straight men yet, but it is unusual to see a mother bring such a risky child into a setting like this
> All the women go quiet, murmuring while they watch the boy
> He is allowed to get into the smallest car we have on the track today, so as to not allow him ideas of a typical make ego
> I do my safety checks and start the ride
> Moments in, I watch in horror as he drives forward and rams into the side of a little girl’s car without permission
> The women watching start screaming
> Within moments, most have hit their personal safety alarms
> I shut the ride down as the little girls on board the ride start crying, knowing something terrible has happened
> Within moments the Anti-Rape Ordinance arrives via helicopter
> Gay men, led by an incredibly butch lesbian squad leader, breach the ride and haul the young offender out of his car
> I am also dragged from the ride and taken into custody
>>
>>55733259
> Held for three days and beaten savagely by gay men while they try and make sense of the whole situation
> In the end, it goes to court
> The young straight boy rammed into a female’s car without permission
> As it should, of course, , the charges are increased immediately to first-degree rape of a minor due to his taking away all of her rights in that moment
> As it cannot be proven that he and I weren’t conspiring on such an attack against a vulnerable young girl, I am charged with third-degree rape of a minor
> The prosecution isn’t happy with this, and pushes for me to be charged the same as my partner in crime
> My state-appointed gay defendant lawyer reminds the court that I have a clean record and suggests that if I decide to become gay or become chemically castrated that I could be rehabilitated into my role, as society could then be sure I’m not a rapist
> Judge wishes to help the grieving victims by moving the case along, keeps my charges as third-degree rape of a minor, with a chance of appeal in December
> The victim and her family are found to be class 1 victims of rape, and are given millions of dollars by the state
> The boy’s mother is now also considered a victim for raising a monster, and is also declared a class 1 victim of rape, also being given millions
> All witnesses that day are considered class 2 victims of rape and given nice out-of-court settlements by the theme park
> All women who hear the story on the news are considered class 3 victims of rape, and workshops to help them deal with the trauma of knowing something like this happened in their country are opened free of charge
>>
>>55733343

> The young boy is given one more chance to declare himself gay before verdict
> He looks over at his mother and she turns her back
> He looks to me
> I have to look out for myself, and I lower my eyes
> He is sentenced to chemical castration, followed by life serving manual labour on an off-shore oil rig prison for those as heinous as he
> Don’t look up while he is dragged roughly away to thunderous applause
> His mother is immediately given a replacement child, a daughter like she should have had from the start, the poor dear
> My trial begins
> After a month of witness testimony, it is determined that I stayed inside my anti-rape cages at all times and had no contact with the boy
> Prosecution insists that I may have had some masculine code or body language to incite my partner-in-crime to rape, but it can’t be proven
> My sentence is suspended, pending appeal
> Prosecution is furious, vows to all women in the courtroom that she will see a hideous monster such as I gets what he deserves
> Thunderous applause as I am dragged back to my cell
> Permanently removed from the breeding program, as society can’t afford the risk of me passing my rapist genes on
> Lose my job at the theme park, shipped back to a cocoa processing plant to contribute to the country’s chocolate production quota for emotional women in silence for the rest of my life, pending the retrial
> Ordered by the courts to double the amount of estrogen I am taking every day and issued a shock collar for the next six months, designed to shock me at random intervals and disrupt any thoughts of rape I could be having, just in case

> It’s a fair outcome, of course
>>
>timtams
>>
7/10
Could've used more stuff about niggers, jews, and muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 612x612
10/10
>>
File: 1428176646422.gif (2 MB, 372x249) Image search: [Google]
1428176646422.gif
2 MB, 372x249
>>55733397
>It’s a fair outcome, of course
>>
>>55733397
I was wanting a on the floor moment.... Not a vision of the future.
>>
>>55733397

You forgot the part where you were glad you voted for Bernie Sanders for President but otherwise 8/10.
>>
File: 1442171289210.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1442171289210.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>55733397
>> It’s a fair outcome, of course
>>
>>55734881
LIEUTENANT DAAAANN!!
>>
Forgot the goonbag
>>
>>55734377
*an my fellow countryman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.