[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals keep saying "Wait guys! It could be anyone!",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
Why do liberals keep saying "Wait guys! It could be anyone!", "It's not the refugees!", or "Stop blaming it on innocent Muslims and Syrians"

Why? It's always Muslims.
>>
>>55731488

>1488
Dude, check your fucking numbers!

Anyway, libs do that shit because they resent the fact that people can come to a conclusion before the official declaration is made.

By being able to do so, it proves the theory that muslims are extremists. Think of it like a prediction a theory makes in science. If the prediction is proven true, it bolsters the theory.

The theory is that muslims are violent terrorists, therefore when violent terrorism happens, people say "it was muslims." When they are proven right, the theory has more legitimacy.

Liberals fucking hate that. Their theory that 'anyone can be a terrorist' falls flat on it's face.
>>
>>55731488
>It's always Muslims.

Not ALWAYS.
>>
>>55731488
Because liberals know deep down it's going to be a muslim but they just want to hope for a little that it's a cis white man so they can justify their continual self destruction
>>
>>55731818
>implying brevik wasnt fighting the good fight
>>
>>55731945
>implying ISIS wasn't doing the same in Paris
>>
>>55731488
nice dubs

They're called liberals because they liberally suck the cock of the enemies hoping to appease them.
>>
File: 2009-01-30-140462.jpg (471 KB, 852x1000) Image search: [Google]
2009-01-30-140462.jpg
471 KB, 852x1000
>>55731488
When jumping to a conclusion like how a mass murderer is Muslim. They're trying to rid that stereotype that all Muslims are evil. If everyone thinks Muslims are bad then no one will want them in their country thus impeding on their agenda. TL;DR, they're trying to normalize Islam for whatever their reason is.
>>
>>55731488
A lot of liberals never left college. Sure, they graduated but for them college is more a state of mind than an institution of higher learning.
College is supposed to be a time of theory and idealism that challenges your previous beliefs. It's weird that so many never grew out of it.
>>
I posted something along the lines of 'thanks for the open border policy' before ISIS or muslims got pinned for it.

I was immediately met with shit like:

>There's no way to know who's responsible yet.
>Don't speculate, it can only do harm.
>You don't know who did it!

I'm not even going to rub their faces in it. They're probably fully aware by now. Unfortunately, they're probably reading a thousand lefty blogs talking about 'islamophobia' and shit like that.
>>
>>55731488
They're over compensating for idiots like >>55731743
Lest they be associated with the "I told that teacher lady" types, they must go total polar opposite. If truth is a casualty in the search for acceptance from peers, so be it.
>>
>>55732188
Delete this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.