[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alex Jones >DHS and FEMA buy tons of ammo and military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>Alex Jones
>DHS and FEMA buy tons of ammo and military vehicles
>Could highlight legitimate concern over police/rescue militarization
>Instead
>Full retard, military vehicles + coffins = death camps
>Ignores a disaster zone organisation's need for good vehicles
>Ignores obvious need for coffins

Is this man really that retarded? There is no way, HE MUST KNOW he's talking shit, he's pretty intelligent.

Why do we listen to this dipshit?
Pic not related.
>>
>Is this man really that retarded

He's below average IQ but very motivated. He needs smarter people like Paul Joseph Watson to tel him what to focus on. He's also very religious which makes his imagination wander.

>he's pretty intelligent.

not really

To understand Alex Jones you have to understand the 90s

Basically back then everyone on the right just assumed Clinton was going to Waco everyone and declare himself emperor.

It's basically where the whole idea of "the right wing not trusting the government" came from.
>>
File: MR_SEX.jpg (44 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
MR_SEX.jpg
44 KB, 620x413
peter looks hot af in that pic
reminds me of his big bro
>>
I have faith that gun owners world btfo out of the government if it tries.
Shit fully armored swat teams get btfo by criminals all the time.
>>
>>74787815
But he's got to have some level of intelligence, or at least a low level-Neanderthal cunning, if he can get a large audience to go with him?

And trick people into buying his overpriced survivalist gear?
>>
>>74787909
they're both lucky fuckers to look the way they do, ye
>>
>>74787533
the death camp conspiracy theory is much older than the dhs and fema ammo buy story.
>>
>>74788243
oh I know, but still, I figured he'd be more sceptical - it's not a good proof, coffins + ATVs = death camps

I mean, he's sceptical of others when he wants to be.
>>
File: ben.jpg (297 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
297 KB, 720x420
>>74787815
>the right wing don't not trusting the government was invented in the 90s
>mfw
>>
>>74787994

A violent gun owners vs. government scenario implies a Civil War-tier habbening, a schism of that magnitude would see the majority of the police and armed forces turning against the government, (they're both overwhelmingly conservative and pro-funs.)
>>
He just has a low signal to noise ratio.
>>
>>74788094
Not really

for years Alex Jones had a monopoly on being the only non neocon right wing voice in the US so he had a captive audience and could say whatever bullshit he wanted without repercussion.

Where were people going to go? Limbaugh?

>>74788094
>overpriced survivalist gear

Well they were going to buy it anyway it's either there or the Bass Pro Shop.

>>74788579
In the modern era.

It was the left that hated the government from the 50s-80s

all the conspiracy thoeries back then were left wing

>Oswald (a communist) didn't kill JFK
>the US faked the moonlanding
>Fluoride in the water supply
>CIA invented crack

But then in the 90s you got right wing conspiracy theories

>Chemtrails
>NWO
>FEMA

everything switched.
>>
>>74788591
What states, at least totalitarian ones, tend to do in that situation is established armed organisations that are desirably politically aligned and owe their allegiance to the government administration rather than the people or the nation or the crown etc. to liquidate, fight or at least police more problematic institutions like the army or criminal (rather than political) police forces.
>>
>>74788910
>But then in the 90s you got right wing conspiracy theories ... everything switched.
Ok, fair point. This surely was also to do with the end of the cold war.
>>
>>74788920
any particularly notable examples?
>>
>>74787533
alex jones is eric cartman
>>
>>74789123
Well the SS were used to counter he SA and Wehrmacht, to police the police.
The NKVD brutally purged the Red Army [and themselves].
In the Spanish Civil War the Republicans had to form militia to fight the rebel army, although this was obviously ultimately ineffective.
Hafez Assad and his brother had the Defence Companies to do the more hardcore political work and to threaten the army.
I'm sure there are many examples of governments forming politicised militia or police forces.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.