[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just gonna leave this gem here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: justgon.jpg (230 KB, 864x670) Image search: [Google]
justgon.jpg
230 KB, 864x670
>>
>>55670911
lmao, frenchies will puss out like they always do
>>
Fuck off Merkel.
>>
>>55670911
This is plebbit in a nutshell. People constantly vying to get the most points and gold by 'taking a step back' and typing some long winded plea.

At what point would reddit ever say 'fuck it it's war time'? Yet we live in a world where war is necessary to resolve problems. Pacifist faggots who just spew the same bullshit to one another and try to posture as intelligent to fluff up their own egos.

I swear, I'd rather get made fun of by edgy teenagers and spammed with sarcasm than seek reddit's approval.
>>
> muslims won't stop killing everyone and now they're starting to attack us after we let them in
> we should just let them in our country, otherwise they'll get upset and attack us anyway
> oh, and we shouldn't kill off the group causing the most atrocities either, BECAUSE REASON

What the hell is wrong with liberals?
>>
Damn son. That's kek as fuck. Tbh, we should do to the muslims what the world did to Germany when they lost in 1945. Kek it into oblivion.
>>
>>55671334
>re war is
basically Kyle from south park who is a JEW.
>>
>>55671468
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>55671334
>faggots who just spew the same bullshit to one another and try to posture as intelligent to fluff up their own egos.

I swear I've heard of this before.

Also plebbit happens to be half right here. No point contributing to radicalisation if we don't have to, it'd just be helping ISIS in the end anyway.
>>
>looper quote

damn...DEEP
>>
>>55670911
so basically we should just euthanize all of them
I can get behind that
>>
pity is earned, if you want to stand with the scum and the vermine who hate civilization then that is your choice, just know that the civilized world is going to be very uncivilized to you and you will not like it at all.
>>
>>55671334
>try to posture as intelligent to fluff up their own egos.
yeah you hit the nail on the head there.

right at the end he says "let's change it" yet he offers absolutely no insight or solutions.

The only people who are going round in circles are people who think this shit can be solved by anything other than declaring war on islam.

Muslims have been doing this for hundreds of years, their book is fundamentally evil.

It's time to acknowledge that and eradicate the cancer
>>
File: 1447279869311.gif (3 MB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1447279869311.gif
3 MB, 300x194
>>55670911
mercy is the opposite of justice.
Justice must be served.
>>
>>55670911
>t. Rasheed "Death to the Infidels" Al-Abbas
>>
>>55671791
Do you honestly think we'd do that though? Any 1st world country?

Most pactitioners or Islam are in the middle east, and within our own collective walls.
The people wouldn't stand for it unless we could prove without a doubt it was them. Even then most people would call it unethical and a step back, and we'd never get anywhere.

Could you postulate a circumstance where Killing it outright, or modifying it would lead to a permissible outcome, or any kind of outcome other than pitching a bitch?

I don't see this generation as people who do something at all.
>>
>>55670911
So the answer is being a pussy and do nothing? What a retard.
>>
>>55670911
>nothing I say makes rational sense so let me make you feel
These people are invaders plain and simple. Muslims have their own religion, their own set of laws, they keep all their money in their Muslim banks, they have no respect for the values of Liberty....
They already have integration problems with the Muslims that grew up there. Only a fucking liberal would think the answer to this solution is more Muslims.
This is not the France I knew. The France I knew would shit on Muslims for fun.
>>
>>55671964
No I think you are completely right which is why this will continue to happen.

You can't ever eradicate islamic terrorism by taking a "extremists only" stance as the quran preaches it and more will be made everyday.

I'm merely suggesting what I view as the only ultimate fix for this problem. I can't morally defend it and surely innocents would die with what I advocate but at the end of the day I value western lives over muslims and sometimes you have to amputate the leg to save the person
>>
If this was a situation where a black/white person shot up a bunch of other people, I'd probably try to take a step back. The problem is that religion is a state of mind and a worldview, much more than any race or upbringing or whatever. You simply cannot trust a Muslim, period. They can only modify their views so much so they can appear civilized to us, even if they really mean it. No matter how much you pamper them. They're like that little kid that wants everything and will always take a mile if you give it an inch. And it's not a matter of just changing their upbringing like when finding respectable jobs and education for other lower class people. Their religion is the issue.

Fixing their shit means making then non-Muslim. You should figure out what this means and how to bring it about.
>>
>>55670911
A world without pity is probably the reason many of us exist today.

Fucking sissies when will they learn.
>>
>>55670911
>looper
Yeah, and the guy changed it by killing himself.
>>
>>55672383
I tend to agree, apparently one in every 4 islamic followers want you dead, and it might be moree because they lie when applicable. That in itself, is a horrifying thought.

It goes against everything most Americans stand for, but when you religion dictates that you kill the infidels and you follow what happens then?

It seems like this'll happen indefinitely until we outright ban the Q'rann and detain/ship off any who worship it.

In this politically correct world we live, how would we accomplish this?
>>
>>55672892
I should clarify, I mean to say silencing them is against what all Americans stand for, but at the same time it's hurting a lot of people.
>>
>>55672693
Life is a game my friend, and the only winning move is to not play. :^) *tips fedora*
>>
>>55672892
I'm not entirely sure.

I think more and more people are waking up but it's going to take another 9/11 type event for it to completely go the other way again.

A realistic goal in my mind should be for a coalition finally coming together to destroy violent muslims once and for all. USA, Russia, UK anglo countries, nordic countries should all come to the table and embark on a no holds campaign to accomplish the following

- wipe out ISIS first and foremost
- install an aggressive domestic policy where anyone sympathetic to terrorist orgs / has ties to them is rounded up and deported or imprisoned
-help install dictator regimes back in the middle eastern countries (only thing that actually worked)
- promise to have forces ready on hand to enter any future campaign against muslim terror groups

Once again I cannot claim any moral high ground with this and lots of my ideas maybe considered Orwellian in some cases but something has to happen and we all know our gov is spying anyway so it might as well be put to good use
>>
>>55673470
ISis would be hand in hand with Islam it seems. If you cut off the head of the serpent, more appear and that would probably be a point whatever future politician would make.

The only event I could think of would be ISIS doing the world trade again to freedom tower, which in all honesty, seems likely that they'd eventually do something like that to a beloved landmark somewhere.

Knowing their mo it'd be a place with lots of "infedels" that is a public place. They dd this in France though by trying to shoot up the Lourve. Thing is they didn't prep a huge explosive, nor did they have the government backing they did during 9/11.

It'd have to be one hell of a harrowing wake up call for them to do a damned thing though, you're right about that.

To be quite frank, nothing short of a nuke in a population zone would cut it in this political climate and age of horrible politically correctness.

I'm horrified of the perspective, but the best place would probably be America or the UK.

This world is gettin pretty spooky lately.
>>
>>55671334
The actual thread had folks leaning towards stomping them out and not downvoted to oblivion. That's surprising as hell for reddit.

There was also a comment somewhere along the lines of "You should be a politician because that sounded really good, but didn't actually answer the question."
>>
>>55671334
>seek reddit's approval.

You do realize your brain releases endorphins every time you get a response too, right?
>>
>>55671343
What's the argument suggesting they weren't part of the refugee wave, and actually lived in Paris for a number of years? I that's the case then liberals will never agree that more Muslims means more crime.
>>
>>55670911
>looper
>reddit

*tips fedora*
>>
>>55670911
This just playa into the Jews master plan
Muslims attack, outrage in the West
We step up, "Boots on the Ground"
Kill more and more and more Muslims
They then attack again, outrage
We kill more Muslims, until we wipe them out
Jews smile, we do the job they wanted
Our young die and are crippled
The Jews get what they want
We loose either way
>>
>>55677283
Not even Jewish the idea of all muslims dead sounds great.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.