[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: trashman.jpg (115 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
115 KB, 591x530
>is the most hated board on 4chan
>unironically hate qt traps
>nothing more than a hugbox for neonazis with racewar/happening and country flag maymays.
>basicly rightwing tumblr
>pretend to be le aryan stem men while actually being closet faggots and social outcasts hating everything to feel better about themself
>tons of ppl asked hirohito to delete pol forever as it has no future

your board literally belongs in the trash
>>
>>55667996
>most hated board
this isn't /s4s/
>>
File: kike.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>
>>55667996
>is the most hated country in europe
>unironically invites millions of shitskins
>nothing more than a hugbox for anti-white censorship loving bigots.
>basically left-wing nazis
>pretend to have le moral high ground while actually causing misery across the entire world
>tons of ppl asked germoney to stop using loans, bribes and secret treaties to leverage undemocratic control over sovereign countries
>>
File: moot on freedom.png (146 KB, 877x233) Image search: [Google]
moot on freedom.png
146 KB, 877x233
Don't worry, moot would never delete /pol/ it goes against his core beliefs.
>>
>>55669384
is this bait?
>>
>>55667996
>/pol/
>the most hated board on 4chan
That'd be /v/, my lad.

>basically rightwing tumblr
But I support a democracy with checks and balances!
Nazism only works if the leader wants what's best for the people. It could very easily end up like Communism if the leader is some kike puppet that wants to use the authoritarian control to jew harder.
And Libertarianism does not allow the nation to have an army, which is essential to that nations' continued existence.
Democracy works kind of well, we just need more ways to fix it being usurped.
>>
>>55667996
>>tons of ppl asked hirohito to delete pol forever as it has no future
>your board literally belongs in the trash

Silencing those you disagree with, sounds like radical mudslime / ISIS tactics
>>
File: merkel flag.gif (3 MB, 290x160) Image search: [Google]
merkel flag.gif
3 MB, 290x160
>>55667996
>Germany
>>
>>55667996
And the majority of 4chan is filled with leftist teenagers, why should i care what they think?
>>
>>55668158
[s4s] is nice board
spreads many wew
much kek

>>55669587
Merkel hates Germany.
She knows exactly what she's doing, doesn't she.
>>
File: 978374.png (196 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
978374.png
196 KB, 640x480
>>55667996
>>
>>55669500
Why is /v/ so hated again?
>>
>>55669587
that made me physically ill
>everyday is a sad day for our german kin
>>
File: You saw that fucking cat again.jpg (38 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
You saw that fucking cat again.jpg
38 KB, 565x600
>>55669752
>Why is /v/ so hated again?
A lot of crossposters who bring /v/ memes into other boards. Basically, the loudest crossposting board.
It's similar to how most 4channers would rank smug_anime_loli.png , or multicolored images of frodo baggins from a clockwork orange , or orange squares as their most hated images. It's not about how bad something is, it's about how bad it is, MULTIPLIED by how often you see it.
And /v/ is visible.
>>
>>55670065
Thanks.
>>
File: zing.jpg (146 KB, 585x793) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
146 KB, 585x793
>>55667996
Just like youre mom
>>
>>55669259
Underrated
>>
>>55667996
>hates degenerates
>hates niggers
>hates mudslimes
this is the only decent board on 4chan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.