[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (460 KB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460 KB, 717x824
9/11- Islam is the relgion of peace
>>
#yesallmuslims
>>
Recommended by a friend of a friend who was an officer in army intelligence

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>55664660

We wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.
>>
As tolerant as I've tried to be I can't help but consider the route of barring all devout Muslims from entering Western countries for any reason. At what point do we place our safety above cultural tolerance? I'd say that point is right now. Certain cultures are demonstrably incompatible, plain and simple as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>55664660
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>55665874
1st amendment
>>
>>55665874
I just think its crazy cause the media hates scientologist and Mormons but bend over to be c.ucked by the mudslime's
>>
>>55666130

Doesn't apply to non-Americans.

Go mow my yard you stupid spic
>>
File: steel jet beam.webm (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
steel jet beam.webm
2 MB, 540x360
>>55665958
>>
>>55666473

It didn't melt though. You are proving his point.
>>
>>55666130

Amendments are overridden by threats to human lives. Besides, mudslime extremists don't believe in our 1st amendment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.