[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg (547 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg
547 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaz1J0s-cL4

What he said is quite reasonable, yet nearly every media outlet attacks this guy for minor things that make sense.
"most of the illegal immigrants are rapists, drug dealers, and wouldn't be coming here if they didn't have a lot of problems. Some of em are alright"
Ain't that the truth?
The comments section on this video ha a ton of comments of people apologizing for him and saying how dumb he is. When you watch his speeches though, and his concerns about the country it just looks like he cares deeply about the people and where this country's going.

Why are major news networks trying to attack him, or make anyone they interview seem like they are attacking him on the air? Fucking Colbert even did it, and I liked that guy, but he focused on one of the only dumb points in his rant, which wasn't even that bad when you get down to it.

Is there something I'm missing? Is he part of some tinfoil hat conspiracy? Do people actually not know what he's for?
>>
He's an incredibly wealthy white republican male who has said mean things to minorities. Of course the media hates him.
>>
>>55664226
They're not inherently mean though.

About the Mexicans, he says their best are making a good living and don't need to come over here, so most of the ones that do are terrible people. The only reason you'd be offended by that is if it applies to you, or you let it apply to you.

The second thing was about how most terrorists follow islam and are muslim, and that he would want to send the illegals back because there's a good chance one or two might kill a large group of people. It's a better safe then sorry policy, and a policy they could easily be prepared for by the time he'd come into office by passing a citizenship exam. They have a year to prepare and take it multiple times.
>>
>>55664113
The media hasn't had the peoples best interest in mind for over 30 years
>>
>>55665453
I mean, I get that, but is there something else I'm not seeing? Any tinfoil hat theory that's prevalent to his involvement if he wins the election?

There a counter arguement from anyone as to why he's terrible?
>>
>>55664113
A politician who can't be bought by the elites and bullied by the media.

He's a huge threat to the establishment and they're not very welcoming.
>>
I like him. He lives in a tower and doesn't owe anyone shit. Says what everyone else is afraid to say. Knows how to use the system to his advantage while simultaneously being independent of it. Predicted two attacks in a row now and is being crucified for the radical idea that people in a country illegally are committing a crime. I wish I could vote for him.
>>
>>55664113

Everyone doesn't.

He's going to be the next president and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>55666611
Is it a bad thing? It doesn't seem like a bad thing though.
>>55665892
He's very friendly with the elites, although he says he hates them, but i can't fathom any reason why his establishment would be a bad one?
>>
Because they're retards who think anything that sounds even remotely similar to something that might possibly be racist, is in fact racist.
>>
>>55666775
He's a businessman first.
He's friendly but can hate them for any reason, that's just conducting good business.

Same thing if he makes trade deals with China, I bet he hates Chinks but he'll do it to prosper his own company/country.

I trust a businessman more than a trained politician to run a democracy like a company desu senpai.

Also just vote him so he can nuke Canada and Trudeau please.
>>
File: 1447482173253.png (65 KB, 517x215) Image search: [Google]
1447482173253.png
65 KB, 517x215
hes a poser and a panderer.

prove me wrong.
>>
>>55667243
How? Seems like he's stuck to everything he's said so far.

Plus, we wouldn't see any actions till he was in office. He would strike me as the guy who'd say if he was gettting tangled in legal red tape though.
>>
Washington Post REALLY hates him
>>
>>55667243
And it was on that day Trump won the youth
>>
File: 1445311712742.jpg (626 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [Google]
1445311712742.jpg
626 KB, 1067x1384
>calls Mexicans a bunch of violent criminals
>right after that a Mexican drug lord puts a bounty on his head

Way to prove Trump right, beaners
>>
>>55668195
Your so called "red tape" could also be called the Supreme Court and Congress.

Never trust someone pushing easy answers. Being The President doesnt mean you can dictate your will like a king.

He's full of shit, it's about time you Trumpsters realized it.
>>
>>55665453

Dude the Media hasn't had the best interests of the people in mind since at least the Tet Offensive. That's when they lost all pretense.
>>
>>55664226
Saying illegal immegrants shouldn't be there is not bad things to all minorities. Jesus. They are ILLEGAL which by definition is exactly what he is saying...
>>
>>55669452
I'd chalk it up to most politicians being with the in crowd and playing ball.

What are you even trying to prove?
>>
>>55667243
Pandering?

WE NEED A PRESIDENT TO FUCKING PANDER TO THE AMERICAN PUBLICS NEED RETARD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.