[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are muslims lying to us? This shit is literally in the Koran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CTvc7l8VAAEeKeh.jpg-large.jpg (78 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
CTvc7l8VAAEeKeh.jpg-large.jpg
78 KB, 599x445
Why are muslims lying to us? This shit is literally in the Koran , religion of peace? This shit is written in the Koran
>>
>>55643010
Why are they calling out ISIS for not being real muslims WHEN THEY ARE FOLLOWING WHAT THE QURAN SAYS.
I goggled these verses and THEY are legit like Koran 47:4 http://quran.com/47/4
>So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
>>
Interesting. Aren't there equivalent things in the bible?
>>
>>55643010
Because they know you are C.U.C.K.S.

>tfw muslims are scared of savage maoris
>>
>>55643261
what do the verses before and after say?
>>
>>55644023
No, at most there are commands to a specific group of people to kill another specific group of people - i.e. take your army and capture that city over there.
>>
>>55644023
no mo.
>>
>>55643261
"MUH CONTEXT"!! "MUH NOT BEING ABLE TO READ ARABIC"!! It's the same fucking story with these rats. They're fucking just as responsible.
>>
>>55644223
What do you mean?
>>
>>55643010
PEACE
PEACE!
[spoiler]I'm joking, I have no problem with races, but Islam is such a scary religion[/spoiler]
>>
>>55643010
The Quran may only be read in Arabic.Translations bastardize the message of Peace.
>>
>>55644867
Arabs are just as bad , don't they support ISIS?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.