[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T5i. Is it good? Is it bad? I live in a shit hole and can only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
T5i.
Is it good?
Is it bad?

I live in a shit hole and can only afford this fella.
$1000 to be more specific.
>>
>>2871997
for a thousand dollars you better buy something other than a rabal mk 5
>>
>>2872002
Something like...?
>>
>>2871997
a6000 pls
>>
>rebel
Cringe

Notice they don't try and pull that shit in Europe. Wonder why...
>>
>>2872007

Sony RX100 III
>>
>>2872062
>Wonder why...

sharia law?
>>
>>2872119

European here.

Kek'd, and then sadded.
>>
>>2872128
>Kek'd, and then sadded

>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2872144

I bet you have Facebook.

I don't.

Switch tabs, friend. And stay there.
>>
I had a rebel t5i and it was good and shit, but they cost well under $1000 and for that much you could probably do better and even snag a lens.
>>
>>2872185
Why was shitty?
Give me recommendations.
>>
>>2871997
Shit and Gear Thread faggot
>>
>>2871997
hey op for 1k you can get a used 5d and a 50mm 1.8 and then have about $400 to spare on another lens or something

check ebay, look for a low shutter count.

t5i isn't terrible but it's a shitty start. get a 70d
here's a good deal on canons website.

http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-70d-18-55mm-is-stm-kit-refurbished-camera

stil get the 50mm 1.8 with whatever camera u get
>>
>>2871997
>$1000
D7100 is what I'd recommend
>>
>>2872375
Same but I'd recommend a K-3
>>
>>2872062
Yeah, I actually ordered my t6i from Europe just so I'd say "750D" on it instead that "Rebel" on it. It just looks so stupid with that red, slightly slanted, font.
>>
>>2872517
>>2872375
>>2872261
>>2872827
WHY do you faggots encourage this shit. There is a containment thread for your gear talk. For once I'd like to see some photos on the front page of /p/
>>
Or you could get a fuji X100 and learn how to be a good photographer rather than pursue gear.

This comes from a guy deeply entrenched in L glass and canon bodies.
>>
>>2871997
>T5i.
>Is it good?
No
>Is it bad?
No
>>
>>2872200
it wasn't shitty, it was "good and shit" was just a saying. It was fine, I didn't trust the auto focus to carry me into a more professional role so I upgraded.
>>
>>2871997
Rebels are great but that's too much for it. You can get a rebel t3i or t4i easily for 500 bucks with kit lens if you look for them a while.

I'm selling my t3i after like three years cause I want an upgrade and I have a magnesium body nikon at the local store with premium glass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.