[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any good trips who currently or used to post here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
File: bundleofsticks.jpg (159 KB, 464x259) Image search: [Google]
bundleofsticks.jpg
159 KB, 464x259
are there any good trips who currently or used to post here?

is there an index or list cataloguing the /p/ regulars with links to their work?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D200
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern806
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)127 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2007:09:24 16:25:20
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/22.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length85.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width3279
Image Height1830
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
pantsuit

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS Windows
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2014:08:14 20:44:40
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height432
>>
there should be
>>
Some of the best /p/hotogs don't have trips and rarely post. Such as myself :)
>>
It doesn't matter since they're all gone now
>>
>>2814490
Can someone please once and for all explain why some people on this board suck his dick so? He's not good and he never was.
>>
>>2814770
Because he's good and always has been.
>>
>>2814770
>>2814774
people suck his dick?

from what i understand he's very nearly universally disliked

he isn't even significant enough to be universally hated. he's a pathetic weirdo who asked for nudes of too many /p/ bros girlfriends
>>
isi
>>
>>2814806
This unironically desu
>>
>>2814465
biff, isi, ricoh, lain, dill, D, iggy rarely, catsby, moopco is ded, ayya may or may not, Doppelganger if you're into boudoir and bodyscapes, cc, acurly and last but not least, the big Burke (no trip any more but his names in the exif).
>>
>>2814824
isn't ayya going to art school full time because I haven't seen her posting at all
>>
File: 1315463566894.jpg (7 KB, 168x251) Image search: [Google]
1315463566894.jpg
7 KB, 168x251
>>2814826
> art school
>>
>>2814824
sorry dude but this list isn't very credible

it seems more likely that you're just listing people you know/like thank giving an impartial list of people

also maybe we should put a list together - anyone know any sites anyone can add items to a database but no one can take away? database or list or whatever
>>
>>2814863
You can do that if you make a database, keep yourself to admin privileges and allow others to only add.

> this list isn't very credible
lol summer is coming isn't it

There are the previous /p/ books if you wanna go look at that. Otherwise your plan is pretty gay with the database of tripfags.
>>
File: 1460079305593.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1460079305593.png
16 KB, 691x597
There is a database of all the trips from awhile back floating around. It even has examples of their work.

A lot of it is in the http://pseudosticky.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudo_sticky
>>
>>2814863
How is that list not "credible" or "impartial"? There's very little judgement at all, it's just some names next to a short description of what a couple of them do...?
>>
File: A0049769-y600px.jpg (76 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
A0049769-y600px.jpg
76 KB, 400x600
>>2814920
Not really.
http://pseudosticky.wikia.com/wiki/-P-hotos
Lists people who pimp in flickr/etc threads, so there's some trips from back when they used to post more.
There used to be an... encyclopaediadramatica.. iirc ... page with a few trips listed, but that was mostly just butthurt anons identifying people they didn;t like. iirc.... like is usually the case in any 'identify the trips' thread.
If someone makes a relatively impartial list on wikia I will link it into the main pseudosticky.

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-5
Camera SoftwareRawTherapee
PhotographerAndrew Wade Eglington oh-hi.info
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)300 mm
Image Width400
Image Height600
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2014:02:15 15:12:22
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating320
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length200.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
where can I see photos of this pantsuit guy?
>so I can embark the pantsuit hate bandwagon and be like all the cool kids
>>
9 year fag checking in.

There have been very few tripfags who were good. Like, 10-20. None were the best on the board. The best photographers are always anonymous, but are often overlooked or easy to forget because attention-hungry dramaqueens always occupy a disproportionate mindshare of the board's population.
>>
>>2815182
Only two /p/hags I actually like are the Peruvian Half-Frame guy and someone who turned out to be an actual fine art photographer living in Japan.

Both are anon.
>>
>>2815187
Do you have any samples of their work?
>>
>>2815187
Alex Burke and Mr. Australian roadhouse dude are both anons as well
>>
>>2815182
>The best photographers are always anonymous
This.
>>
5h0e was always one of my favorite trips. Granted all his work was pretty similar, but he was a great teacher. I learned most of my photoshop knowledge by watching his livestreams.
>>
>>2814824
>>2814906
>>2814924
If omi is just listing trips then of course it isn't biased

but if he's listing trips he thinks are GOOD - yeah, nah.

Some good trips/good anons who spring to my mind (obviously this is just who i can remember right now and is very far from definitive)

Rubber shoes in motion - http://bagj00.tumblr.com/

nouveau - https://www.flickr.com/photos/avenouveau/

miki - https://www.flickr.com/people/mikikristiansen/

d - http://narrowarms.tumblr.com/

Andrew Tomchyshyn - https://www.flickr.com/photos/mctomch/

junk - https://www.flickr.com/photos/etfjwmnb/

yall - http://www.aidenmorse.com/#_=_

garcon - https://www.flickr.com/photos/jikklor/

anyone else actually going to contribute or are we just going to bicker?
>>
>>2815191
I'm the DSLR-scanning anon, my photos are pretty good too :^)
>>
>>2814906
Tfw
>>
>a faggot of sticks equals a bundle of wood sticks or billets that is 3 feet (0.91 m) in length and 2 feet (0.61 m) in circumference.
I understood your lacerating imageplay OP
>>
Isi jamiewilliams.22slides.com
>>
>>2815288
which one? post setup
>>
>>2814824
He said "good"

>>2814826
"she" bailed on /p/ and #/p/ after being outed as not only a male dude with a penis but also a pathological liar.
>>
File: XujHL.gif (504 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
XujHL.gif
504 KB, 320x240
>>
>>2815524
Yea :) I for the got the older people sorry but these people are good too anon
I also forgot this fella >>2815530
>>
>>2814824
This is (a) a shit list, and (b) a list of fairly recent trips, well past the years of good photographers here.
>>
>>2815182
>The best photographers are always anonymous
I've been here 7 years. I somewhat agree with this, but not fully. I think that the best photographers were fairly evenly spread out, statistically speaking, across trips and non-trips.

Say (for argument sake) that 5% of photographers here are good. (I doubt it's that high, but we're just using nice, round numbers.) If there's 20 active trips at one time and 100 active anons, then we would have only 6 good photographers, and only one of them would be a trip.

Personally, I think that's the deal here. There were good trips occasionally, but there were tons of shitty trips. There were good anons, and tons of shitty anons. I just think the fact that trips are more identifiable makes it easier to see the shitty ones.

Even with Bart's first book, I was shocked at how many great photos were from non trips.
>>
>>2815220
Yeah, I hate that 5hoe was so polarizing, especially towards the end of his time here, because he was extremely helpful for a certain style. I agree that all his stuff is similar, but it's a very precise, consistent style that people pay mad money for, and he was always willing to share his techniques.

And no, before you shit your pants, I'm not saying that success = good photography.
>>
>>2815535
D is old mate, Doppelganger is good with boudoir, Burke is Burke, isi has some nice photos, biff's NZ album got into a gallery m9, iggy does some nice portraits, lain is good with portraits/fashion, catsby does good flash stuff. Just because they're recent, doesn't mean they're bad :^}
>>
>>2815286
I really do miss RSIM's stuff. He could be a real ass---and he admitted as much---but when he was on his game he put out some great shots. The original foggy tree shot (2011ish?) is still one of my favorite things ever posted here.
>>
>>2815530
My favorite thing about you, Burt, was never your photography. But you could always photoshop some shitposting nonsense faster and better than anybody else where, and I loved you for that.

>captcha: click all the pictures of pancakes
Fuck. Now I want pancakes.
>>
>>2815542
I am convinced you are isi or her bf.
>>
>>2815542
Alex is the only really great photographer on that list. I personally like several of those people, but none of them were ever consistently good.

>lain is good with portraits/fashion
The fuck are you talking about? He never did shit like that. Fuck. I loved some of his shots, but he never had anything to do with fashion/portraits.
>>
>>2815548
>just now realizing the obvious
>>
>>2815459
;p
>>
>tfw bass was actually more competent than most other trips

If you can't admit this, then you're blinded by your trip hate.
>>
>>2815548
wh-what. I'm from NZ, anon. She's like Alabamanese. Not even close baabyyyy.

>>2815549
Oh sorry I confused him for nic..
>>
>>2815554
Yep. Confirmed for isi.
>>
>>2815554
Not even trying to hide it omi
at least you take better photos than ur girl
>>
>>2814824
>biff
Occasionally decent.
>isi
Never seen a single interesting thing from her.
>ricoh
Boring snapshits
>lain
Occasionally he'd hit gold (like that tree in a building shot), but lots of useless filler.
>dill
Pretty decent most of the time. Never anything great. Always consistently just above average.
>D
Meh.
>iggy
Same as Lain, but never produced a singular great shot. Every once in a while he'd have some good stuff, but always not quite there.
>catsby
Whole lotta meh.
>moopco
Trash.
>ayya
Never produced a single great shot. No coherent style.
>Doppelganger
Whole lotta meh. At least he had a consistent style.
>cc
Actually pretty good. One of the better trips.
>Burke
Actually great. Consistent style and multiple great shots over the years.

The way I'd judge a trip is this: If /p/ can identify your photos without a trip, AND they're good, then you've got something going. The only person on this list who really meets that is Alex. Some trips were horribly inconsistent but occasionally produced good work. Some trips had consistent styles but never really got anything great. It was rare to have both.
>>
>>2815573
>D
>Meh.
wut? justify this burke is far more 'meh' than dan. i know he's technically competent but he's not doing anything that interesting. d is consistently visually exciting
>>
>>2815573
I put moop for the lols, didn't actually mean him.. But the rest I like :(
>>
>ctrl+f
>gerhart
>0
>ctrl+f
>BJDrew
>0
>ctrl+f
>Beethy
>0
>ctrl+f
>19.99
>0
>ctrl+f
>carlos
>0
>ctrl+f
>ac
>0
Well, fuck. I'm getting way too old for this place.

Does anybody even remember the goddamed potted plant?
>>
>>2815573
;(
>>
carlos

0x0

D
>>
>>2815580
Omg I forgot 19.99 and BJ and carlos
Sorry, it's been way too long
>>
>>2815573
>Never seen a single interesting thing from her.
Probably because you only know what's posted on the board. Look at her website and say that and you're probably just being edgy.

People with volume always have some decent work.
>>
stupid and tired newfag, wtf are tips and is the good stuff archived somewhere?
>>
>>2815573
>>cc
>Actually pretty good. One of the better trips.
Lmao
>>
>>2815580
i considered adding 19.99 to >>2815286
but i'm friends with the guy and was trying not to be biased

none of the others you've mentioned are THAT great, although i'd love to see evidence to the contrary
>>
>>2815587
Put your fucking trip back on omi.
>>
>ctrl + f
>"isi"
>7 results

I haven't been on /p/ for a long time, but why is everyone talking about her?

her photography is utterly bland. is she just super prolific on /p/ or something? or is this the troll tan effect coming into play?

I realise I'm adding to the problem by mentioning her trip in this post, but this thread could have been a cool trip down memory lane
>>
>>2815595
>is she just super prolific on /p/ or something?
She's made it her mission over the last few years to ensure that no quality posts ever take place here. She trolls the fuck out of everything.
>>
>>2815524
I don't even know what to say. who would lie on an anonymous message board? what a crazy world we live in
>>
>>2815608
>who would lie on an anonymous message board?
Pick two:
>anonymous
>tripfags
Which is part of the reason tripping should be just flat out banned. A persistent persona is bad for the community in general. If you want your online identity to be maintained while talking about photography, there are plenty of other communities.
>>
File: 64645.gif (961 KB, 245x310) Image search: [Google]
64645.gif
961 KB, 245x310
>>2815545
>>
>>2815595
Bland is little criticism and also offers the explanation that you and viewers like you only understand excitement and novelty.

You probably only like landscapes with mountains.
>>
>>2815524
>a man who tell everyone that they're a woman happens to be a pathological liar
minorchucklingindistance.flac
>>
>>2815600
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2815614
>>2815616
Are you isi or isi's whiteknight?

Either way, she's said it herself many, many times. She doesn't respect anything about this board and just enjoys shitposting.
>>
>>2815617
[Citation needed]
Isi has helped me multiple times. She posts photo threads.
Do you think her disregarding one word crit is disrespectful?

She encouraged me to show my photos, even the bad ones, rather than pretending I only take my keepers. Seems like an honest approach.
>>
>>2815588
Tips are cameras that only the secret photographers of the ancient indo-Greek times, know about.
It's archived on YouTube under FroKnowsPhotos :)

>>2815592
Man I got a test to go to. I'm no isi fan but she is a nice person.
>>
>>2815617
>She doesn't respect anything about this board
Respect a board?
Nigga r u serious?
Are you reddit?
>>
>>2815595
>why is everyone talking about her?
she's hot
>>
>>2815614
lol this is definitely isi or omi

here's her instagram so that everyone can see what i mean by 'bland'

https://www.instagram.com/capturious/
>>
>>2815632
>she's hot
/p/ has lower standards than i thought

why are we still talking about isi?

does everyone agree that junk is fucking great?

also does anyone have any links for ac or depressedcheesecake?
>>
>>2815614
I've noticed this over the years with the /p/ books. /p/ only likes easy subjects.
Easily impressed by landscapes with mountains and pretty girls, blind to deeper exploration of banal nature.
Ironically into banal architecture and street because geometry is easy to appreciate.

Most here cannot truly see let alone make photograph.
>>
>>2815632
Do you want to suck her cock? Does the thought of it make you hard? How hard?
>>
>>2815638
I think junk was my original inspiration for getting into photography, shame he hasnt done anything in years
>>2815580
>Does anybody even remember the goddamed potted plant?
Unfortunately, nobody could even comprehend that picture
>>
>>2815635
>her instagram
She posts often enough that only an idiot would think it's curated.
Try her website, in her bio, instead.
Jamiewilliams.22slides.Com
Say what you will of the trip, she's got some good photos.

>inb4 I'm isi or omi (?)
>>
>>2815639
>I take photos of boring shit around me and try to use art theory and condescending dismissiveness to make it seem like something worth looking at.

Yall did great stuff that wasn't obviously "pretty". The photos on the board now are either "look at this pretty thing I found" or "look at this boring thing I found because I couldn't be bothered to go find something pretty."

/p/ has fostered this atmosphere by refusing to discuss, support, or push the idea that artistic creation is important in art. All we talk about is FINDING something pretty to shoot, and then spend four and a half hours arguing about aperture, and perspective distortion.

If you want people to act and create like actual artists, you have to foster it in the community, and then you have to be positive and supportive of those who are trying, rather than insulting and abusive to those who fail on their first try, thereby scaring everyone else away from the concept.
>>
hey guys
>>
>>2815658
>>I take photos of boring shit around me and try to use art theory and condescending dismissiveness to make it seem like something worth looking at.
Not even what he said tho
>artists vs low hanging fruit
>>
>>2815658
Whoa tiger I was only saying most of /p/ doesn't have very good taste for things that don't smack you in the face with rarity.

Terrible hdr from Norway was one of the "best" threads of 2014.

Also your rant is dismissive of landscape in general
>>
File: smuganimegurl.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegurl.png
174 KB, 416x396
Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm the most versatile and consistent photographer in here. Even through I only really post in meta threads anymore.

Also Junk and d are the best trips that ever posted on /p/

Alex takes the prettiest landscapes,
>>
here is a table of statistics that gives us a pretty clear, objective indication of why a certain shitty trip has been mentioned so often ITT

https://fgts.jp/p/statistics/post-count/
>>
>>2815667
>consistent photographer
Bullshit. Literally everything I shoot is terrible. I don't even benefit from the whole "take 1000 pictures and 1 is good" thing.

*I* am the most consistent photographer on /p/.
>>
>>2815657
>Jamiewilliams.22slides.Com
Keyword here is "some". The rest, just like pretty much her entire instagram collection, are boring.
>>
>>2815667
Post your instagram or 500px
>>
>>2815674
>not already knowing lain's work
>trying to be superior

Fuck off newfag
>>
File: 1443460660707.gif (202 KB, 251x348) Image search: [Google]
1443460660707.gif
202 KB, 251x348
>>2815674
http://lain01.tumblr.com/

you can also check out my website it's easy to find.
>>
>>2815671
That's how most real photographers bodies of work are. You'd know that if you shot more.
>>
>>2815679
hey man, I never gave you permission to post pictures of me on your blog
>reported

also, I believe this guy >>2815670
>>
9 year oldfag back in:

It's fucking pathetic when you guys bring up old trips who haven't posted in like 2 or 3 or 5 years. It's like you can't deal with innately transitive nature of four-chin.
>>
>>2814465
Surprised nobody has mentioned 0x0 yet, the guy who went to dusselldorf for photography. He posted a lot and some were better than others but he had a very strong eye.
>>
>>2815699
dude we're feeling nostalgic, let us be
>>
>>2815700
I have two strong eyes, my ophthalmologist said so too
>>
No natureguy either yet?
>>
>>2815705
i met natureguy in san fran. we ate pizza. it was nice.
>>
>>2815701

Nostalgia is among the basest of instincts. Clouds your judgment and makes you wistful for something that never was.
>>
>>2815657
I have to admit she's a lot better than I had assumed
I guess I'm just used to memeing about lizards
>>
>>2815713

And yet there are plenty of folks in the instagram and flickr threads who outshoot the hell out of her and get absolutely no recognition.
>>
>>2815659
CHARLIE BE MY FRIEND

>>2815693
CATSBY irc is shit without you :( so much irrelevant drama :(
>>
>>2815715
You seem salty.
It's not a competition friend.
I like her work because it shows me details about a place I don't know much about.

Maybe you should start tripping if you want recognition. Just a suggestion. :)
>>
>>2815718
it was still shit with me, the only difference is I'm not bothered by it anymore :^)
>>
>>2815723

I tripped for like four years. I achieved nirvana afterwards ;)
>>
>>2815728
I'm sorry about your ptsd related breakdown :(
>>
>>2815729

How do you figure? I still post as much as I used to. I even shitpost less than I used to as a trip.
>>
>>2815739
You say in a shitposting general thread
>>
>>2815562
>>2815557
Tfw
>>
>>2815782
IM NOT ISI FFS
>>
File: B0046745-y600px.jpg (99 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
B0046745-y600px.jpg
99 KB, 400x600
>>2815612
>while talking about photography
Found your problem.

Equipment MakeRICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)270 mm
Image Width400
Image Height600
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2015:01:17 15:27:52
Exposure Time1/500 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
ISO Speed Rating1600
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length180.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastHard
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>>2815651
>Unfortunately, nobody could even comprehend that picture
You, I like.
>>
>>2815657
>Say what you will of the trip, she's got some good photos.
Which ones? She's adequate at best.
>>
>>2815785
Oh look, the .onion pedophile decided he should chime in!

Sorry friend, we don't care about how to snatch 4 year olds to fuck, so you're not needed here.
>>
>>2815668
How far back in time does this go?
>>
>>2815707
Oh, man. That's some Grade A, USDA Certified Teen Angst bullshit right there.
>>
>>2815668
>cupid
Forgot about Cupe. I really liked his stuff. Didn't like when he ragequit, though.
>>
I was trying my best to think about the halcyon days of /p/, and then it hit me: The absolute greatest trip ever for this board was the /p/ index guy. He put forth a tremendous amount of energy into making this board a better place and sought no recognition in return. I don't know if he had another trip or if he ever posted photos, but before the days of the catalog, his constantly-updated threads were absolutely amazing.

Index bro, if you're still here, thanks for all the work you used to do.
>>
File: 1382010877568.png (5 MB, 1410x917) Image search: [Google]
1382010877568.png
5 MB, 1410x917
>>2815792
>we don't care
And yet my board meme has evolved from mirrorlens-guy, through to down-low-behind-a-dumpster-500-yards-away, and into .onion
Your millhouse is so tsundere.
>>
>>2815809
They're all the same idea kiddie-diddler...which, incidentally, is kind of strange how happily you persist being known as a pedophile, like you're proud of it.

In any event the only real amount of caring you get is because you persist in showing up.
>>
>>2815801
holy cow, I forgot all about those posts

thank you Index anon
>>
>>2815791
>adequate at best
Adequate is better than the board average, and open to subjectivity
>>
>>2815553
>look at me, I am leaving zany drunk
>every day

Didn't he get liver cancer or something?
>>
>>2815842
Probably. ..that or cirrhosis

That said, the dude had great technique. His fuck off shots were far better than most here could dream of
>>
>>2815796

you busted me, baby. 30 years old and I'm still as angsty as your mom thinking about your future.
>>
the trip that wasnt completely shit was Junk
end of discussion.
>>
I figure this as good a place as any to announce my intention to start tripping.
>>
>>2815651
>>2815580
>Does anybody even remember the goddamed potted plant?
Can someone fill this newfag in please? I'm real curious abut this potplant now
>>
>>2815869

It was just another meme. it was a medium format shot of a potted plant in black and white. the idea was that it was 2 deep 2 understand, and was thus symbolic of /p/ snapshits in general.
>>
>>2815612
But anon, trips are perfect for just that - assigning responsibility and accountability for past posts and actions to specific, easily identifiable individuals. It helps them maintain a continuity content and rhetoric-wise as well as enable you to easily filter out and ignore/avoid all those massive cancerous faggots (myself wholly included).
>>
>>2815872
Nope. It puts the personality ahead of the ideas being espoused.

Identity destroys the free exchange of information because people get too wrapped up in who the speaker is because of that history.

>past posts and actions
Who gives a damn about the past posts and actions? More importantly, who gives a damn on an anonymous image board? Again, there are plenty of venues out there with extremely varied community makeups if this kind of scene is what you want. Trying to force it on /p/ is like attempting to use a spatula to cut bread.

>easily filter out
This is such retarded bullshit and really needs to stop being mentioned. Yes, you can filter the trip, but that doesn't stop the 100+ replies to what the trip posted that derailed the thread. The damage done by tripfags is done irrespective of if someone like myself ignores them or filters them.
>>
File: A0056718-y600px.jpg (83 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
A0056718-y600px.jpg
83 KB, 400x600
>>2815812
>you persist being known as a pedophile, like you're proud of it.
Or maybe it's just that you are sooooooooo far off the mark that I feel compelled to remind you that you are a delusional, angsty, immature douchebag, projecting your insecurities. And rather than let your incessant bullshit accrete into some semblance of truth-by-repetition I call your bullshit and remind you that you are just a stupid cunt.

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)165 mm
Image Width400
Image Height600
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2014:05:03 14:46:10
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
ISO Speed Rating2000
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length110.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: 1404120463420.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1404120463420.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>2815869
FTFY
it's just a millhouse
a mystery wrapped in an eniigma purely for the sake of getting pompous douchebag artwankers to pontificate it's aesthetic zen and too-deep-4-u meaninglesness.

Image Width640
Image Height480
>>
File: 1300149144193.jpg (21 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1300149144193.jpg
21 KB, 500x498
/p/ has fallen, and it may never get up

Image Width500
Image Height498
>>
>>2815886
>Or maybe it's just that you are sooooooooo far off the mark
Yeah, in all honesty, you probably don't have the balls to make your fantasy a reality, which is a special kind of pathetic.
> that I feel compelled to remind you that you are a
>delusional
Nah, you're clearly an ephebophile (look, I'm actually not using hyperbole this time!) who hides behind the legal protection of photographers to get your rocks off. You literally don't have the balls to cross any legal lines, which is where your smugness comes from.
>angsty
Nope.
>immature
So immature and off base that you absolutely must reply to me...gotcha.
>douchebag
That I can be.
>projecting your insecurities
Holy buzzwords Batman! Did accusing me of having an Oedipal Complex not scan well enough to include?
>And rather than let your incessant bullshit
Here's the thing short-sighter, this is literally the second time I've called you on this. I'm not the only one.
>accrete into some semblance of truth-by-repetition
Your actions speak far louder than your limp-wristed protestations.
>I call your bullshit
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...anyway, whatever bullshit I spew isn't nearly as bad as your "EVERYONE LOVES WHEN I TAKE PICTURES OF THEM" [show objective proof that hundreds did not like it] "THEY'RE ALL FEMNAZI OTHERKIN TUMBLRINAS" (that was the other time I popped in)
>and remind you that you are just a stupid cunt.
So, the person that continually defends and attempts to maintain an online persona on an anonymous imageboard that's widely known for being a pedophile creeper isn't stupid? I mean, literally, all you have to do is delete the tripcode. Nah, you get off on this. You love that people know what you're actually about but can't legally prove it. You'll fuck up one day though and it will be hilarious.
>>
File: 1373025982307.jpg (17 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1373025982307.jpg
17 KB, 320x480
>>2815893
tldr
but get mad

Image Width320
Image Height480
>>
File: 1373465635794.jpg (272 KB, 834x1000) Image search: [Google]
1373465635794.jpg
272 KB, 834x1000
>>
File: DSC_0003 copy.jpg (115 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003 copy.jpg
115 KB, 1200x803

Camera ModelNIKON D80
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Color Filter Array Pattern838
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)42 mm
Horizontal Resolution200 dpi
Vertical Resolution200 dpi
Image Created2011:08:11 20:47:04
Exposure Time1/180 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance0.79 m
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length28.00 mm
CommentProject_Dash
Image Width1200
Image Height803
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastSoft
SaturationHigh
SharpnessHard
>>
>>2815899
Ouch, musta got a little real for the eggster.

Friend, you are the only person you're fooling. Literally no one buys your act.
>>
File: lightexperiment53 (1).jpg (503 KB, 698x924) Image search: [Google]
lightexperiment53 (1).jpg
503 KB, 698x924

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Image Created2011:01:24 03:36:32
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/11.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePartial
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width698
Image Height924
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2815908
>>2815903
>>2815901
>>2815899
QUICK! I must show how entirely unfazed I am by these accusations and how wrong anon is. I know! I'll spam random pictures and say anon is mad! That'll work. That'll show everyone that I'm hip and cool and tots not mad!
>>
File: 1372975935531.jpg (644 KB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
1372975935531.jpg
644 KB, 795x1000

Equipment MakePENTAX Corporation
Camera ModelPENTAX K10D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image Width795
Image Height1000
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2013:07:04 15:11:23
Exposure Time1/60 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Image Width795
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
ContrastHard
SaturationHigh
SharpnessHard
>>
File: _MG_7418.jpg (383 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
_MG_7418.jpg
383 KB, 667x1000
>random pictures
>>
>>

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelQSS-30
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Image Created2011:02:21 17:39:47
Image Width772
Image Height512
>>
File: DSC_6540r.jpg (2 MB, 2452x1631) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6540r.jpg
2 MB, 2452x1631
>>
File: FIXMIE.jpg (469 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
FIXMIE.jpg
469 KB, 667x1000

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS-1D Mark II
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image Created2011:11:23 10:48:08
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/11.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePartial
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length18.00 mm
Image Width667
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: happy sunday.jpg (440 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
happy sunday.jpg
440 KB, 1000x664

Camera ModelNIKON D90
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Color Filter Array Pattern770
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)75 mm
Image Created2011:12:04 16:04:57
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/11.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance1.50 m
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceFlash
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width1000
Image Height664
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
I actually shot with Burke for two days, he's a cool dude. We totally made fun of all of you (and how much I suck after having shot with him) while we were up to our necks in mosquitoes, harsh Southern racism and swamp foliage.

It was an honor to have hosted him.
>>
>>2815935
>We totally made fun of all of you
Wow, way to be a snitch.
>>
File: 1137s-4321-2.jpg (517 KB, 1370x913) Image search: [Google]
1137s-4321-2.jpg
517 KB, 1370x913
>>2815935

True story, so I told him to meet me at Blue Cypress Lake, right, and I intentionally got there after him, roll up to where he was shooting and got out. Spotted him up to his chest in black water I was like HOLY SHIT ALEX THERE'S GATURS IN THEM THERE WATERS he had the most horrified look on his face he's like really? These two fishermen, locals were like "yeaaah buddy I reckon there's 12-footers in them there hammocks man you best you get on up to shore there"

Then Im all like, "Yeah man they sleep on the bottom be careful not to step on one!!" He comes flying out of the water with his waters on and his Toyo 45 way above his head and I laughed hysterically I was like. "It's February there ain't no gators in there lol they're hiding and conserving their energy." Probably the only time someone on /p/ got trolled by another /p/tard in real life LOL it was fun though he did some pretty good stuff out there while I just dicked around with my RB67 for a while.

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
>>
>>2815937

Not like that lol we made fun of all the stupid shit that happens on /p/ not all of you individually lol calm your tits
>>
>>2815935
Alex told me you're a fat idiot that was panicking about alligators
>>
>>2815951

He's right about the first part lol
>>
>>2815554
Wait, didnt you claim you were Indian before?

Get your shit together isi.
>>
>>2815632
Gotta love an underbite big enough to catch the rain.
>>
>>2816001
>underbite
Pretty sure you mean an overbite since that's what she seems to have but then that doesn't make sense for catching rain...

Are you a retard?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460703517053.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460703517053.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
>>2816010
Dude, She practically has her top lip inside her own mouth.
>>
>>2816025
How in hell do you think that's an underbite?
>>
>>2816025
Judging by her teeth (posted on IRC months ago) she has an overbite not an underbite.
She's probably just smiling with her teeth with her mouth closed.
Also you're creepy.
>>
>>2816027
Because her lower jaw protrudes further than her upper jaw...

You dont get this whole under/over bite thing huh?

>>2816030
Apart from literal autists, who smiles by bringing there lower jaw forward so your teeth sit on each other flush? Try it, feel how dumb you look? Look how dumb you look in a mirror, Would you do that on purpose?
>>
>>2816036
People like you should always post selfies. So we can speculate like 10 year olds on your genetic and intellectual defects. What a pack of worthless cunts.
>>
oops
people like >>2816030
fixed
>>
>>2815901
thats eric
hes a twat
but a nice twat

>>2815910
> random pictures
summer is coming
>>
>>2815842
>still can't look past drunken antics and objectively evaluate photos
>>
>>2816036
>Because her lower jaw protrudes further than her upper jaw...
Lol if you say so moopco
>>
>>2816036
Any natural smile involves this microexpression fyi
Criminal pathologist speaking
>>
>>2816089
aint poopco ded in india
>>
>>2816089
I think that photo said more than anyone ever could.

Isi is full bubbagump
>>
>>2816025
isi the leader of the itty bitty titty committee

i've seen mozzie bites bigger
>>
>>2815923
>dat glorious fibonacci sequence
>>
>>2815632
>>2815642
>>2815657
>>2816001
>>2816010
>>2816025
>>2816027
>>2816030
>>2816036
>>2816089
>>2816090
>>2816092
>>2816099

For fuck's sake, /p/. I hate isi's bullshit shitposting and shitty photography as much as, if not more than, anybody here. She's the cancer that ruined /p/. But posting a picture of her and arguing about her teeth or her tits? That shit's creepy as fuck. You want to bitch about her? Fine. Bitch about her shittastic photography or her shitty attitude or the way way she purposefully derails threads and starts fights for fun. But for fuck's sake, when you're arguing about her fucking physical appearance and shit that doesn't even remotely relate to /p/ or to photography it's just sad.
>>
>>2816103
Awww is isi crying because everyone saw how fuck ugg she is :'(
>>
RSIM was always such a nasty shit to everyone, especially me. And generally there was a lot of vitriolic critique in those days. I miss it badly though: To this day it's the only place on the internet where getting a tiny bit of praise for that one decent photo in a hundred really felt meaningful.

It was something to aspire to. Nowadays all the sharing platforms are full of people sucking each others dicks handing out compliments without any sincerity in the vain hope that they'll get more likes/followers/reblogs the more they interact with people
>>
File: tumblr_mjwfhm9UUS1s8unxwo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjwfhm9UUS1s8unxwo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
rsim

Horizontal Resolution70 dpi
Vertical Resolution70 dpi
>>
rsim

>>
File: tumblr_mjwgr3NJlk1s8unxwo1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjwgr3NJlk1s8unxwo1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x334
rsim

>>
File: tumblr_mjwgyml6vm1s8unxwo1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjwgyml6vm1s8unxwo1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x334

>>
File: tumblr_mjy3k1t4Ku1s8unxwo1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjy3k1t4Ku1s8unxwo1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x334
rsim

>>
File: 5981478739_255ea5d85f_o.jpg (2 MB, 2000x721) Image search: [Google]
5981478739_255ea5d85f_o.jpg
2 MB, 2000x721
junk

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image Width6330
Image Height2456
Number of Bits Per Component16, 16, 16
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2011:07:27 09:47:44
Image Width2000
Image Height721
>>
File: 6008533425_a9f271a6f4_o.jpg (1 MB, 2000x743) Image search: [Google]
6008533425_a9f271a6f4_o.jpg
1 MB, 2000x743
junk

Image Width6366
Image Height2456
Number of Bits Per Component16, 16, 16
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2011:08:04 09:11:35
Image Width2000
Image Height743
>>
File: 6396699337_f2b7c183dc_o.jpg (735 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6396699337_f2b7c183dc_o.jpg
735 KB, 1024x683

Equipment MakeSIGMA
Camera ModelSIGMA DP2X
Maximum Lens Aperturef/14.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)41 mm
Image Created2011:11:24 13:31:48
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length24.20 mm
Image Width1024
Image Height683
>>
File: 6551050075_c1f48b0ac7_o.jpg (381 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
6551050075_c1f48b0ac7_o.jpg
381 KB, 1024x681

Equipment MakeSEIKO EPSON CORP.
Camera ModelR-D1
Image Created2011:12:21 13:07:07
Exposure Time1/250 sec
ISO Speed Rating200
Exposure Bias0 EV
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash Function
Image Width1024
Image Height681
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
>>
>>2816146
>>2816147
>that vignetting tho
>>
>>2816142
>RSIM was always such a nasty shit to everyone, especially me. And generally there was a lot of vitriolic critique in those days. I miss it badly though: To this day it's the only place on the internet where getting a tiny bit of praise for that one decent photo in a hundred really felt meaningful.
Charles speaks the truth.

Rubber was a complete dick. Though, oddly enough, if you called him out on being a dick he'd usually admit it. He was a fair dick to everybody.

I really do feel like there's much less harsh critique around here nowadays, and that's led to a substantial decline in quality. Everybody gets their fucking feelings hurt too easily. Somebody critiques a photo and then it turns into a fucking argument over the critique.

I stopped posting photos a couple of years back when the really harsh critique stopped.
>>
File: 13056ssd34594160.jpg (206 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
13056ssd34594160.jpg
206 KB, 1000x667
>>2816142
Maybe we/they were just more sassy back then?
The words were harsh, but mostly it was banter. Not so much of this hater shit. People tripping or being identifiable tended to mean more civilised discourse.
And of course more actual photos.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 450D
Image Created2011:04:10 21:52:15
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/5.7
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length55.00 mm
Image Width1000
Image Height667
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>
File: 4126594778_db0b07c195_b.jpg (428 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
4126594778_db0b07c195_b.jpg
428 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: 7308186862_d376dc1006_k.jpg (1 MB, 1363x2048) Image search: [Google]
7308186862_d376dc1006_k.jpg
1 MB, 1363x2048
>>
d

>>2816157
do you have any of yall's walls? haven't found anything yet
>>
>>2816142
Can confirm, Rubber is a fucking asshole. He was never helpful to me though, just mean and bitter. Very similar to the modern day "If you don't already know, then I can't help you go kill yourself" anon.
>>
>>2816164
forgot image

d
(some of d's images are screencapped from his flickr because it doesn't allow me to save them the conventional way)
>>
File: dat_ass_by_beethy-d2ymw8j.jpg (57 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
dat_ass_by_beethy-d2ymw8j.jpg
57 KB, 750x600
>>
d

>>2816165
yep, his critique wasn't helpful, just horrible. it still worked though - it made me feel so shit that it forced me to fucking think. definitely indirectly helped me improve, and though i hated him at the time i admire him in retrospect. i wouldn't admire him if he wasn't a good photog himself, but because he can produce the goods himself (and deal with harsh criticism too, by the way), you have to respect the dude, even if he is very cunty.
>>
File: tumblr_mwdff6fPl41skji4io1_1280.jpg (550 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwdff6fPl41skji4io1_1280.jpg
550 KB, 900x596
d

>>2816167
this is funny and all do you have any decent content to post? just ignore the baiting anons

Camera ModelNIKON D7000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Macintosh
Photographerd
Color Filter Array Pattern870
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)18 mm
Image Width4928
Image Height3264
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2012:01:21 13:19:03
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length12.00 mm
Image Width900
Image Height596
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: tumblr_n44mmowFUE1skji4io1_1280.jpg (632 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n44mmowFUE1skji4io1_1280.jpg
632 KB, 900x506
d

Camera ModelNIKON D700
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 (Macintosh)
Photographerd
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Color Filter Array Pattern752
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)35 mm
Image Created2014:03:31 16:50:07
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Exposure Bias0.7 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlNone
ContrastHard
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC05917-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg (261 KB, 900x497) Image search: [Google]
DSC05917-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
261 KB, 900x497
>>2816164
I thought I would have more than i seem to.
I keep getting distracted by miki memes and shots
>>
File: _MG_9794.jpg (170 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
_MG_9794.jpg
170 KB, 800x640

Image Created2011:10:10 17:09:01
Image Width800
Image Height640
>>
>>2816171
do you have any of miki's good stuff? he seems to have removed it from the web
>>
File: 1375863110619.gif (921 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1375863110619.gif
921 KB, 500x281
>decent content
>ye olde /p/ folder
>>
File: 17325921834_699411e3e1_o.jpg (708 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
17325921834_699411e3e1_o.jpg
708 KB, 800x800
andrew

Image Width5008
Image Height4984
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2011:12:29 14:20:44
Image Width800
Image Height800
>>
File: 100_0229-y600px.jpg (42 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
100_0229-y600px.jpg
42 KB, 400x600
>>2816174
>decent
>good
you are triggering me

Equipment MakeEASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
Camera ModelKODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera, Zx5
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)33 mm
Image Width400
Image Height600
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2013:06:19 11:26:41
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating125
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash Function
Focal Length3.90 mm
Exposure Index125
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2816156
The only "critique" that gets arguments is "It's shit" or "it's boring"

If you put thought into saying something about a photo, you don't get argued with.
>>
File: 17620068572_8b7806381a_o.jpg (570 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17620068572_8b7806381a_o.jpg
570 KB, 1000x1000
andrew

Image Width5261
Image Height5253
Compression SchemeUnknown
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2015:05:13 19:35:04
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 17761030120_112db9dfae_o.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17761030120_112db9dfae_o.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000

Image Width4984
Image Height4999
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2012:11:22 15:09:24
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 17762383869_b542d0ac95_o.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17762383869_b542d0ac95_o.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
andrew

>>2816183
also andrew

Image Width4984
Image Height4999
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2012:11:17 20:35:41
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 17828363508_dcf2c06987_o.jpg (946 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17828363508_dcf2c06987_o.jpg
946 KB, 1000x1000

Image Width6645
Image Height6656
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2014:06:04 15:01:27
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 1389414548876.jpg (124 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1389414548876.jpg
124 KB, 1000x667
>>2816180
>thought
And then there's the pedants who put too much thought into things, and presume to critique everything and treat everyone like infants. For those of us who aren't into verbal sado-massochism that's equally, or more tedious.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Windows
Image Created2014:01:10 22:25:13
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length20.00 mm
Image Width1000
Image Height667
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: 17828611850_8df2c4d573_o.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17828611850_8df2c4d573_o.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1000
andrew

Image Width6645
Image Height6634
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2014:06:02 00:50:24
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 17922230936_93ee766007_o.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17922230936_93ee766007_o.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000

Image Width4984
Image Height5000
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2012:11:17 23:11:55
Image Width1000
Image Height1000
>>
File: 1441040597198.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1441040597198.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
Actually if /p/ was ever better it likely had more to do with people being more likely to just say they liked the photos they liked, comment when asked to by people they had some prior exposure to, and angsty summerfag cancers were ignored or told to lurk more.
...and less of this trollolnonymous mentality where everything is shit and everyone should sell their camera because pro and kill yourself.

I don't think we had the ridiculous hero-worship back then either. The whole drev/fro/ken/etc phenomena was limited to actual photographers with bodies of work or cool and prolific generation of new content. Not these fucking meme "personalities" who aren't board or cultural contributors in any form of the word.
>>
File: 1378671230422.jpg (981 KB, 1273x1281) Image search: [Google]
1378671230422.jpg
981 KB, 1273x1281
also fun
fun was permitted

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon PowerShot SX40 HS
Image Width4000
Image Height2664
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution180 dpi
Vertical Resolution180 dpi
Image Created2013:09:08 16:01:35
Exposure Time1/2 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance1.87 m
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length12.00 mm
Image Width1273
Image Height1281
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
>>
>>2816187
Go figure, a guy who's never been even remotely interested in critique or improvement doesn't like when people give critique.

I'm not saying every photo needs a book written about it, but the people who tell the two word response guy to fuck off are totally justified. It's useless, it's negative, it's hostile, and it serves no purpose whatsoever. The only thing it affects is the attitude of the board, and it doesn't do that in a good way.

I never appreciated any trips more than:
>Photoshop(r)
and
>5hoe

They were good guys, they helped when and where they could, they were almost exclusively positive and down to Earth, didn't get into the shit posting, and brought (or tried to bring) a lot of genuinely useful knowledge to the place.
>>
>>2816157
>The words were harsh, but mostly it was banter. Not so much of this hater shit. People tripping or being identifiable tended to mean more civilised discourse.
Eggy knows. Crit was harsher, but people were also more good natured about it. For me, the major turning point was the anti-trip wars that happened that one summer when some anon was spamming the "I'm sorry..." copypasta all day every day. Things were already going down hill by that point, but that really marked the beginning of the end of this place.
>>
File: 1381581793528.jpg (61 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1381581793528.jpg
61 KB, 667x1000
Unfortunately my old /photography folder also contains whatever i saved from /p/... and it's huge.
I only recently started saving things separately /pee. So mostly I'm just pulling from /p/ selfie threads.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 1100D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Image Created2013:10:12 16:25:25
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length18.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2816180
That's not even remotely true. If you say "it's shit" then nobody responds. If you try to discuss a technical or artistic aspect of a photo, it becomes a pedantic argument.
>>
>>2816184
Fuck! I remember that! I loved that photo.
>>
>>2814776

Cocaine is a helluva drug
>>
>>2816199
>it's hostile
Grow up. It's hot hostile. If it's worthless, then ignore it. You making a big deal out of it improves nothing. It just creates and feeds the endless shitstorm.
>>
>>2816199
While I agree that Ps(r) and 5hoe were insanely helpful, 5hoe did get down into the personality conflicts from time to time at the end. I love him, but he wasn't always above the fray. Ps(r), though. I never saw him take the bait even once.
>>
>>2816207
>If you fight back when I punch you in the face, then it's your fault that we keep fighting. Just let me punch you in the face and it'll be over.
>>
>>2815668
>https://fgts.jp/p/statistics/post-count/
When did this start taking stats? It obviously doesn't go all the way back, since none of the old school names are there, but there's a lot of random trips from the past twoish years.
>>
File: 1307452752196.jpg (112 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1307452752196.jpg
112 KB, 576x720
>>
>>2816209
>"it's shit"
>"punching you in the face"

It's the fucking internet. Just ignore it. It's two words. It's not a punch in the face.
>>
>>2816213
Every time I see this photo I can never tell anymore if it's the original or the shop with the double face. It's all merged together in my mind into one single photo.
>>
File: 1308697468465.jpg (255 KB, 1053x700) Image search: [Google]
1308697468465.jpg
255 KB, 1053x700
>>2816208
Lol, he took my bait a few times, but like i said; it was banter, so nobody went full retard... at least not that we managed to conceal behind some glibly worded quip.
...and more photos, which makes the universe correct again
>>
File: 1309841190615.jpg (277 KB, 860x1200) Image search: [Google]
1309841190615.jpg
277 KB, 860x1200
>>2815668
>https://fgts.jp/p/statistics/post-count/
They really need to define the parameters of those stats
How current is it, how far back did it begin etc
It doesn't feel as though it's properly representative. But then I suppose a lot of us post anon just to avoid the board douchebag too...so there's that.
>>
File: 1310693384388.jpg (294 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1310693384388.jpg
294 KB, 720x960
>>2816216
>faceswapping
/p/ is always strangely ahead of it's time

Image Created2011:07:15 02:27:58
Image Width720
Image Height960
>>
File: 1293451949306.jpg (582 KB, 533x900) Image search: [Google]
1293451949306.jpg
582 KB, 533x900

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 450D
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Image Width2848
Image Height4272
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2010:12:26 20:18:02
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length85.00 mm
Image Width533
Image Height900
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
>>
>>2816199
>ughhh RSIM was good because he gave mean crit
>ughhh anon is bad because he gives mean crit

And you wonder why everyone tells you to fuck off when you whine over crit?

>>2816209
Jesus christ you're a faggot
>>
>>2816215
Wait isn't it three words?
>>
>>2815286
Holy fuck Yall is still fucking his sister? Props for commitment
>>
>>2816025
Protip: my upper lip is thinner than my bottom lip because of a dog bite when I was little.

My bite is over not under btw. My glorious manly square jaw might confuse you. ;)
>>
>>2816216
I was the one who swapped their faces - and also did the deconstructed one on the 50% grey background showing how similar their features were.

After that, with how much more often you saw the shopped one than the original, I actually felt a little remorse lol.
>>
>>2816195
this whole website has gone to shit, it's not just /p/

no more funposting, no more feeling of community, just epic b8ing for those (You)s
>>
>>2816229

Real question isi,

How are you still so pale after living in Georgia?
>>
>>2816235
Because that's a flash photo through an instagram filter.
>>
>>2816220
Like a boss.
>>
>>2816235
>How are you still so pale after living in Georgia?
Don't pawn her off on Georgia. She's from Alabamstan.
>>
>>2816231
>with how much more often you saw the shopped one than the original
Exactly. It was so fucking close that I don't think people ever really realized that there was an original and a shopped on. You'd have "best of /p/" threads where people would post their favorite shots from the past and people would unironically post the double face shot.
>>
>>2816243
Only thing better about Georgia is more jobs than Alabama.

And I mean that sincerely and literally.
>>
>>2816229
I knew a girl in highschool with a bit of an odd top lip, shit was hardly noticeable unless you were up close though. Anyway, she too claimed it was from a dog bite when she was a young girl.

Just thought I'd let ya know, you're not alone isi
>>
>>2816246
Nah Alabama's got biodiversity of flora and fauna. The Mobile-Tensaw Delta is North America's Amazon river.

There's also Stevens Gap and all of the other world-class underground caves to be found.

Also Mexicans are much rarer here than in Georgia. We're still sharecropping over here.
>>
>>2816251
...can't read too well can you?
>>
>>2816254
Bro, we've already established she's from Alabama.
>>
>>2816254
Can't talk about your states natural resources more because you're innately just a shitpostin 21st century digital boy?
Rural Alabama is pretty job scarce, ftr.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEYFUdcXms
>>
>>2816245
Haha yeaaah.... yeaaaaaaah
>>
>>2816263
>Only thing better about Georgia
Meaning:
Alabama is better at everything but jobs.

For fuck's sake, I was only joking about Alabamatards being illiterate, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>2816236
Oh, I see.

That's the worst part of knowing photography for me: that I have to put up with other people's mediocre pictures if I want a picture of myself knowing how much better they could have turned out unless I want to set up my camera with a remote or a timer and that only works if I want a portrait.
>>
>>2816267
In my defense I just woke up/toked up :^)
Yeah, Georgia a shit.
>>
>>2816277
Oh great. I didn't realize you were also 17.
>>
>>2816286
>17 is his ageofimmaturity.trope integer
Must be 18-20 desu senpai
>>
>>2816299
>pretending that her behavior isn't clearly indicative of massively stunted maturity
You're a female manchild.
>>
>>2816299
>b-b-b-but i'm not 17!
>desu
>senpai

Love it.
>>
>>2816324
>desu senpai

"desu senpai" are actually word filtered from "t bh, f am".
>>
>>2816326
You say that like it makes things better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.