[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /p/, as a university project i have to take pictures of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Help /p/, as a university project i have to take pictures of old buildings in my city. I don't have any fancy equipment and I am no professional photographer. I just need a few tips
>>
>>2750905

correcting the verticals is insta pro.
>>
>>2750905
There are no rules to photography. Since you're a university student, I assume you have an iphone. Just go and take the pictures on it.
>>
>>2750912
>There are no rules to photography
retard.
>>
>>2750905
>as a university project
>i have to take pictures of old buildings

Studying at the toilet university I see.
>>
>>2750909

Underrated post. Make sure your horizon is level in the picture, and then correct for perspective distortion. There are a million tutorials online on how to do that.

It really will make your photos look more polished and professional.
>>
>>2750912
fuck this post

OP find some beautiful buildings and take their picture either during the early morning or within an hour of sunset. This will give you softer and more colorful light and really bring out the tones of your photos and the intricates of the buildings. fix your verticals as the other anons said as well. Be prepared to crop a bit of the picture before you take the shot.
>>
>>2750905

make sho yo verticals are vertical nigga
>>
>>2751161
What an absolute madman.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.