[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car camping and where to park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: camp-4.jpg (59 KB, 550x337) Image search: [Google]
camp-4.jpg
59 KB, 550x337
So let's say I want to sleep in my car, or car camp and set up at a park (which requires a fee in my surroundings) so I don't have to commute back and forth to school when I have a night class + a morning class the next day.

Where is it legal to park and sleep for the night?

If a park has a camping fee but free parking does that mean it's OK to at least sleep in my car?

I was thinking its legal in more places than just walmarts
>>
>>749521
So this is less camping and more just inconsistently homeless? If you're in the US, national forest should be your go-to, but could be further than home anyway. Wal-Marts are okay, but there's too many tweekers for me to be able to sleep. Churches will usually not call the cops, but there's usually no witnesses to keep the occasional tweeker from messing with you. Hospitals are probably the best lots I've parked in, you can say you're waiting for a relative in surgery and security will usually leave you alone. Only works once or twice, though.
>>
>>749521
rest areas
>>
Walmart let's people park RV and shit in their parking lot. It's some way to prevent drinking and driving.
>>
>>749550
I used to work at Wal-Mart, and no, we never let people shit in the parking lot.
>>
>>749553
Campgrounds don't let people shit in the parking lot's either. Use your brian man.
>>
File: latest.png (129 KB, 738x1579) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
129 KB, 738x1579
>>749554
Okay. Now what?
>>
>>749550

DESIGNATED SHITTING PARKING SPOTS

>>749521
If you're paying a fee for parking doesn't that include a camp spot?
Just camp for the night.

Car sleeping sucks. Maybe get a season pass.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.