[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone in here that likes to dirt bike? I'm looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 633610590617354213KLX110.jpg (48 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
633610590617354213KLX110.jpg
48 KB, 640x434
Anyone in here that likes to dirt bike? I'm looking for someone to price my nephew's dirtbike. The model is a 2007 Kawasaki 110cc. Pic related.
>>
>>625874
Get your bitch ass to /o/ you cock sucker
>>
>>625874
2500 dollarydoos senpaii
>>
File: DSC_3800_-L.jpg (155 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3800_-L.jpg
155 KB, 800x533
>>625874
>Anyone in here that likes to dirt bike?
A little. Rather be on the snow, but in the summer I'll take the two-wheeled option.
Didn't ride nearly as much this summer as I wanted to... lots of other projects going on. Hopefully next year I'll have a little more weekend time to twist a throttle.

This spring it'll be time for a cylinder replate, new piston... probably put in a new rod bearing and have the crank rebuilt... go through everything. It's got a few miles on it....

>>625976
>2500 dollarydoos senpaii
For a good-condition low-hour 110 with new tires and a few spare parts, 2500 tops.
Good-deal-used, $1200-1500 range. It's a still a 110.
>>
>>626062
Yhea 2000 would be too much for a 110 8 yo trail machine.
>>
>110

Phtt!
>>
Do not start on something that small, be a real man and get a 125 2 stroke

2-stroke 125's
> tall enough for regular adults
> enough power for even the biggest guys (for you)
> easy to maintain and replace parts without throwing shekels at mechanics
> cheaper than 4 strokes

4-stroke 110 or 125
> get bored of power after a week
> too heavy to throw around corners (110 is too small for anyone old enough)
> unless you are REALLY mechanically inclined, have fun paying $700+ for repairs
> only good is no mixing gas and lasts longer than 2-strokes

110 are pit bikes and are for fucking around if you already got a bike that you trail ride or race
>>
>>627085
Nope don't start on something small, get a decent bike and just don't open your throttle as fast as you can.

I started of with a 4stroke 620cc KTM. Fucking amazing bike.
>>
>>627093
I wouldn't for sake of budget and skill of riding desu, I've owned 2 bikes and they were under 1000 and did fine
>>
>>627107
I actually got it for well under 1000. Engine was in very good state. Only needed to connect the horn, change lights and some new brake pads. Visually it was as good as new. I mostly drive fairly easy dirt roads so the weight is no problem either.
>>
>>625874
someone will most likely purchase it as a pit bike, an 07 depending on how actually used it is will run between 500-1200
>>
>>627115
Well damn, in Iowa it's hard to find something for cheap that I want nowadays.
> tfw rm250 is cheaper than yz125 right now
Might go with it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.