[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/! I'm getting my first kayak and I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /out/! I'm getting my first kayak and I was wondering which type of kayak is better for freshwater fishing, a sit in or sit on?
>>
I found ones that you sit in better on freshwater and sit on better in salt water. I prefer canoes to be honest though. Just better in my honest opinion
>>
>>800275
Lots of people prefer sit-on for fishing because you can move around a bit more. But I'm just parroting what I have read.
>>
File: capecodkayaking.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
capecodkayaking.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
>>800275
sit on tops are far superior for fishing.

theres more space to move around on,

more space to put your gear,

more space to put fish if you so decide to keep them

hopping off and on is much easier. for swimming.

they dont fill with water and require you to bail them out if you have a yard sale.

they are easier to balance by hanging your legs out on if you get a sleigh ride from a fish

but they are a colder ride if you plan on winter fishing...I both sink's and sot's and prefer the sot's the most because of ease.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.