[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /out/ actually use their knives for? Hunters and fisherman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 29
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
What does /out/ actually use their knives for? Hunters and fisherman aside it's probably like 99% cutting food and cordage, right?
If you're hiking with a stove is there any reason to have anything more than some cheap light 3 inch pos?
>>
File: Hugh_Glass_Illustration 1823.jpg (202 KB, 674x556) Image search: [Google]
Hugh_Glass_Illustration 1823.jpg
202 KB, 674x556
Additional pic related, /out/ist fantasy.
>>
>>795585
Felling timber and emergency surgery mostly. Sometimes sushi preparations if i catch any eels.
>>
I use for cutting food and cordage. Whittling if the mood strikes me. SAK has some handy tools like the toothpick and bottle opener. That's about it for a normal camping trip. I spose if shit goes awry the knife might be useful for knifey things but this doesn't really happen. I legit could campout for a week without a knife and not really be fucked at all, although it does come in handy for a few things.
>>
File: diy_dank.png (5 KB, 670x429) Image search: [Google]
diy_dank.png
5 KB, 670x429
>>795595
>Felling timber
>>
File: 293495_ts.jpg (37 KB, 1154x1154) Image search: [Google]
293495_ts.jpg
37 KB, 1154x1154
harpooning whales
>>
>>795600
i do that too but i don't use a knife >:]
>>
>>795597

>Get into camping
>buy $200 "survival knife"
>end up using my old SAK for whittling clothes pins, cutting rope, preparing food; even the wood saw attachment works great for cleaning up portages. super easy to sharpen too.
>use cheap fillet knife for fishing that I bought when I was 12, as a bonus the handle is super light and easy to clean.

b-but maybe someday I'll need my full tang to baton wood and impress the ladies.
>>
File: geeps_ganon.jpg (11 KB, 232x164) Image search: [Google]
geeps_ganon.jpg
11 KB, 232x164
>>795606
you didn't really buy a $200 knife anon
>>
File: dcp0055-wm600_2_1.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dcp0055-wm600_2_1.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>795608

$204 after tax; luckily I bought it when our dollar was doing well.
>>
>>795606
Are you me?
Spent 200 on an esse 4 and havent used it once. Probably going to throw it on kijiji soon

Leatherman on the other hand, i use that bitch every time im /out/
>>
>>795610

I think we're all susceptible to shiny things. At least you didn't buy a Camaro.
>>
>>795609
>>795610
both lovely knives but i feel sad that you were both sorta... duped. but, gearfaggotry is an important step in any hobby, so long as you get over it before too much damage is done
>>
For cleaning bushes, and self defense.
>>
>>795589
I am not fighting a bear with a knife, just blow it away with my shotgun Prob Solved.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
>>795585
Mostly for opening packages of new knives I buy. That plastic is a bitch.
>>
File: chefs-knife.jpg (76 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
chefs-knife.jpg
76 KB, 500x207
>>795585
Actually for food prep I like an 8+" chef's knife. I'm compromising that when I camp by carrying what's essentially a paring knife.

>>795652
So how did the first knife owner open his first knife package?
>>
File: 41GLkeflzUL.jpg (20 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
41GLkeflzUL.jpg
20 KB, 500x296
>>795668
>So how did the first knife owner open his first knife package?
works on any of that pesky bullshit clamshell packaging
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>795668
First one came in a box so I was ok
>>
Walmart has decent 3" folding knives for close to $3. I mostly only use it for cutting fishing line. I hope to someday use it like based pepsifag to kill invasive fish.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>795678
Yee

You could also just fillet fish that you want to eat. Just try not to do game fish from high-pressured spots.
>>
Cutting rope (and fishing line mostly)
Cutting back branches when fishing etc,
Opening packages (clamshell and boxes)
Opening feed sacks (plastic and heavy paper )
Food prep in the kitchen
Cutting zip ties etc

Miscellaneous other shit from digging out splinters to peace if mind when in a bad area or alone innawoods at night
>>
File: 310N9072MGL.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
310N9072MGL.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
So pic related is probably more than enough for 99% of /out/ situations?
>>
I recently lost my beloved Kabar Dozier folder, and I used a clicker to record how many times I reached for my ghost knife during the course of a day not having a knife. 54 fucking times, I guess I use mine a lot. I did end up finding it in my cousins truck later, after ordering a new one lol.
Trimming fingernails, cutting fishing line, opening boxes, food packaging, notching, coring apples, topping carrots and other veggies. It's always there, my greatest friend.
>>
File: ENZO_2701.jpg (163 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
ENZO_2701.jpg
163 KB, 1024x666
>>795585
1. For fishing, need a knife for the lines and the fish.
2. Setting up a fire for barbeque, need a knife to collect birch bark, to take down dead-wood and split it.
3. Prep food and utilities, like roasting sticks and similar.
4. Random jobs, like removing tiny splinters or digging out an arrow from a tree trunk.

I use a single puukko folder for all of these tasks and since it's so handy I just carry it in my jeans everyday.
>>
>>795706
Also would like to say since I'm a fag, I've cleaned deer with it for the past five years, and hundreds of rabbits (I raise meat rabbits) and it keeps a tolerable edge.
>>
File: 20160617_220347i.jpg (668 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
20160617_220347i.jpg
668 KB, 1594x897
>>795585
Despite the online trend of people who want to batter a knife though a gnarly bit of wood...

I love my Enzo Trapper, but for most stuff it's just too big, heavy and bulky for a random day hike.

For the past 18 months all I've been taking out is a Fallkniven TK4.

Small, light does what it says on the tin. It gets used for food prep, making fuzz sticks for fires, cleaning fish- all the usual out type stuff

Once in a very rare while I'll take something else but I've not missed carrying a big knife at all.

once you step away form the meme mentality of 'must beet th' shee-it out ov muh full tang noife' and use one with a thoughtful, tempered and skilled hand you really don't need much more for 90% of stuff I've found
>>
File: LargeKnife.jpg (71 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
LargeKnife.jpg
71 KB, 550x361
>>795585
>>
>>795741
fagkniven isn't the best example of thoughtful and well tempered steel though. Their super duper jap steel is way too brittle for out use.
>>
Carving smores sticks
Leave laying around so people know I'm totes /out/
Opening boxes from Amazon
>>
File: 20160617_232043i.jpg (722 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
20160617_232043i.jpg
722 KB, 1594x897
>>795762

>once you step away form the meme mentality of 'must beet th' shee-it out ov muh full tang noife' and use one with a thoughtful, tempered and skilled hand you really don't need much more for 90% of stuff I've found

the TK4 is just my choice, and with the convex girnd it comes with it's pretty resilient- in 18 months carry and use /out/ it's needed touching up a couple of time and that's it, no chipping, no problem. Yes this one is harder to put an edge , and maintain for a novice (I wouldn't recommend one to a newbie for this reason) but don't abuse it and it's fine.

Don't forget Uncle Ray has just done a colab Spydershite piece with an S30V blade and a true scandi grind. I predict a mass 2nd hand market for these in around a year when the buyers have gotten them so chipped up they are a toothy as a hobo's smile and are unable to fix 'em

One of the 'occasionals' I carry is a Victorinox Trooper. The steel is like it's made of warm butter in comparison to the TK4, and needs attention after pretty much every outing- touching up on the spot if I've been doing anything like making fuzz sticks from more than soft pinewood
>>
>preparing firewood
>cutting things I don't trust my SAK with
>rescuing dumbasses who tape their hands together with gorilla tape

Okay I only had to do the last thing once. Still I only carry a stainless steel Mora and its never let me down when I have used it.
>>
Well, one of my tent poles broke on my last trip, fiberglass. I cut a nice green branch, trimmed it and whittled the ends to fit their grommets. I would have been up shit Creek without my knife.

Otherwise I use it for the usual knife tasks.
>>
>>795788
Good luck finding that when you drop it
>>
Non /out/ person here, do you cut food with the same knife you use for other things? Isn't that dirty?
>>
>>795823
:) that's why it's on a nice long under/over/though belt loop lanyard, same as the TK4
>>
>>795827
Do you not was your dishes? An unwashed "eating" knife is just as dirty.
>>
>>795585
fire making. A good knife makes getting tinder really easy, and you could use it for flint I guess if you use flint/steel for fire.
>>
File: e31fcf093c08_sf_5.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
e31fcf093c08_sf_5.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>>795585

They didn't have enough room in the giant handle for an auto mechanism in both directions?
>>
>>795585
Everyday cutting, skinning, butchering, other food prep generally. Opening packets.
>>
>>795589
Since he's holding why isn't using it?
>>
>>795585
>cheap
Is the rest of your gear similarly cheap? everyones got different levels of disposable income anon
>light
Yes
>3 inch
Yes
>pos
No, why take a pos if it's a pos?
>>
>>795670
>Swing-A-Way can opener
Mon nègre
>>
>>795585
Depends on what the fuck you're gonna be doing. if you're out fishing bring a fucking knife to process fish.

if you're out hunting, bring a knife that best suits the type of game you will be dressing, a 1lb cleaver and a disposable razer blade can process the smallest game to the largest.

if you're going to be building some type of shelter, a larger knife or axe is going to prove you well.

if you're dealing with hard woods and topical conditions and possibly coconuts a parang does fond. if you're doing lighter task like grasses and palms. a machete.

if you were going to move out of your mums basement buy 5 acres in the boonies, and build your home out there, a whole fucking kitchen set, an axe, and the whole shebang.

if you're someone who works with rigging, you're gonna wanna knife that can deal with ropes of all types and stays sharp throughout your week.

if you're carving fucking spoons in the woods, then bring a crook knife.

get the point yet? you bring the knife for the task you're gonna be doing. if you like shitting up the woods with your DIY shelters and shit. all to you broski.
>>
Food prep, making kindling, and jury-rigging shit like pot holders, stakes and whatnot.
>>
Always have a big knife, I have a ka-bar big brother knife with me everywhere I go.
>>
>>795585
>What does /out/ actually use their knives for?
Carving little owls out of wood when I'm bored, cutting tape, cutting cordage, cutting food, cutting cardboard, cable cutting contingency whilst canoeing or kayaking, opening craft beer, opening those godawful clamshell packages, practicing freehand sharpening.
>>
Processing firewood is no 1, my big knife splits, cuts and makes curl sticks. It also gets used for general hard tasks, scraping, digging, hammering, and prying.

It's a khukri I bought in Nepal for 30 bucks and I love abusing it.

I also carry a pocket knife, opinel, or spyderco urban usually, tho if I expect to do a lot of carving I'll take my Brk imp as its by far the most comfortable knife I own to carve.
>>
I use my diving knife for killing speared fish, gutting and scaling, and shucking paua (abalone).

My leatherman gets used for tons of shit, mainly around the house though. Opening cans, filing my nails, scoring opium poppies, cleaning labels off bottles, whittling and digging sea urchin spines, thorns etc out of my hands and feet. The smaller blade gets heated on a stove gas jet and used for cutting plastic pretty often.

I never really use it on bush walks though... I don't do much camping. Most I've ever used it for is cutting my name into logs or picnic tables :^)
>>
Cutting slices of cheese or cutting my meat.
>>
>>796117
What the fuck? Why would you even want to process a deer with a razer?
>>
>>796198
scalpel probably not razor as in razor blade
>>
>>796180

> scraping, digging, hammering, and prying

you are the kind of fucktard I'd love to see fall down a ravine and watch get eaten by a racoons
>>
File: 20160610-DSCF5553.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
20160610-DSCF5553.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1333
>>796327

Why? It's a tool, would you rather I bloody my hands peeling bark, or dig a poop hole like a dog?

It's perfect for that kind of stuff - carbon steel, not high rockwell hardness so not brittle, edge rolls rather than chips. Easy to keep a working edge. Good size and weight.

I have another knife for fine tasks.

Pic related some OC
>>
>>796438
Size?
Im thinking about geting one but in europe having a knife is worse than being a nigger
>>
File: 20160618_151039.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160618_151039.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>795585
Carving out stakes, making tinder, and it's nice to have a good knife just in case I need to make something. I use three kitchen knives to prepare food; they're much better at food prep than a camping or hunting knife. Also nice not having to wash my knife when I go from meat to veggies.

Pic is my camp knife. I bought it at a Pow-Wow for $60, haggled/traded down from $100. I use it for camping, hunting, trapping, and some leather working if I don't have my leather working awl or knife for some reason. It's one of my favorite knives.
>>
>>796438
You need a knife to poop?
>>
>>796438
or Or OR....
You could use a stick or some shit to dig a hole and not ruin the finish/edge on your knife.
>>
>>795585
Wildland firefighter. Yeah general cutting tool. Rope, paracord, duct tape, e tape whatever. I also like to play a game called Stretch. Anyone ever hear of it?
>>
>>796709
>>796438
Why would you try to dig a hole in the river? There's no way scooping out water with a knife works very well.

I guess if it's a floater, you don't want people downstream seeing the logs. I eat right so mine are sinkers. They go straight to the bottom of whatever river I poop in, never to be seen again.
>>
>>796293
Even then, there's a line between survival skills and a complete was of time. A scalpel would still struggle with the ringpiece
>>
Cutting cords, rough carving, opening packages and canned foods. Bretty much sums it up.
>>
I use my knife for pretty much anything I can. I carry a folder and swap it out whenever I get something new. Currently carrying a CRKT m21 with the veff serrations and loving it. Just today I used it to cut a gallon jug of water in half so a few pigeons could have something to drink and cool off with (it's 120 here) and then used it to cut a bunch of foam strips to fill in some gaps in the AC vent things in the rooms in my house

I'll use it to cut fruit and other shit if I run into it too
>>
>>796198
If you need more then a single razor blade to process a deer. You're seriously doing it wrong.

Razer blade, a spoon, 1lb cleaver. And you can skin and butcher a single deer easily.. Can't understand why people need big ass knives.
>>
I only carry a mora with me to baton with.
>>
>>796874
I baton the teeth of my Bahco. It's a good trick. The thick spine can cut through anything.
>>
File: DSCF5144-2.jpg (429 KB, 2000x1073) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5144-2.jpg
429 KB, 2000x1073
>>796493
9'' full tang, it's slightly smaller than a traditional khukri.

Repost of this img..

>>796709
No but I bury them, let me guess you're one of the river shitters

My point is as much as theres gear faggotry and adult roleplay faggotry (muh survival situations) knives are tools. My khukri was made from a truck spring, probably banged together in a little shack, roughly finished, and expected to be used. It's not some super steel high tech circle-jerk of a knife so I have no qualms about getting the odd ding from catching a stone, or whatever.
>>
>cut the tags off of a pair of hip boots
>remove the old knot from the eyelet of lure
>clean three trout
>>
>>795585
i use the cheapest fucking general purpose knife i could find here: the mora companion. it's good enough to carve some wood and cut my bacon. it has high-vis colors and won't rust on me. i have to admit i have batoned with it once for fucks sake.
>>
How about carrying a knife for self defense
>>
>>797009
>>>/k/
>>
>>797009
Stupid idea.
>>
>>797046
Develop your hypothesis
>>
>>797009
I have a Recon Tanto that I bring with me. That kinda thing that you have in mind?
>>
>>797058
Pics plox
>>
>>797056
You're potentially giving your opponent a knife, if you brandish or pull it first you're the one escalating the altercation to assault with a deadly weapon, and if a bad guy really wants to hurt you, he'll rush you before you can get it out.
>>
My knife has a plastic toothpick in the hilt, so 98% of the time it's to get some shit out of my teeth. The other 2% is cutting shit like small twigs, plants, or filter paper. Anything big I just use a hatchet for.
>>
File: Bear-hunting-suit-02.jpg (31 KB, 335x508) Image search: [Google]
Bear-hunting-suit-02.jpg
31 KB, 335x508
>>797242
b..but i wear rush-proof armor, anon
>>
>>797246
This desu
>>
I have a SAK and a Mora, both stainless. What sort of sharpening stone would you guys recommend?
>>
>>795609
>buying dpx ever
Fuck you
>>
File: asfddd.jpg (36 KB, 360x341) Image search: [Google]
asfddd.jpg
36 KB, 360x341
>>797246
>>
>>797256
Fagkniven DC4 for a pocket / field sharpener. ~$20

t. never been innawoods
>>
I also use my knife for batoning, which is practical if everything is wet and you need access to the drier would on the inside. You should preferably have a full tang knife, and if not that, a knife that has a considerable rat tail.

Also those skin walkers aren't going to stab themselves.
>>
>>797597
what knoif?
>>
>>796868
I use a havalon and a small saw thats all I need to gut and skin a deer.
>>
>>797598
Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife, Unserrated (I fell for the meme, I know). But it's actually not a bad knife at all. I think a Mora would've been more worth it, though.
>>
>>797682
ultimate pro is not bad per say just not worth the price for that quality.
i like how they thought out the system. for $20-25 i would maybe buy it.
>>
>>797256

400/1000 grit stone, or there abouts

>>797301
for never inna this anons reommendation is not bad. Pocket sharpeners of course inherently take longer to sharpen a blade but can work.
>>
>>797722
The DC4 has got a similar grit, I've read the diamond side is 800 while the ceramic around 1000-1200.
>>
>>797860
>800
or was it 600.. idk..
>>
>>797722
Well my Mora only has a 4 inch blade and the SAK is even smaller, will it really take that much longer with the pocket stone?
>>
>>797056
Also, the number one rule of knife fighting is if there is a knife, both of you are gonna get cut
>>
>>797867
Just look at OJ...

There was a knife fight in LA and he somehow got cut on his hand while in Chicago. You don't even have to be directly involved to get cut. That poor man.
>>
>>797860
if this is right my inclination would be to say 800 and 1200 are too close together and lacking a coarser side.

I like 250/800/1500, or maybe 400/1000/2000 something like that.

You need coarser than 800 for dulled knives, chips, setting bevels, that kinda stuff.
>>
>>798080
Toppest of keks Pepsi.
>>
>>795610

200 on a esee 4? Where the fuck do you live? Avg price is like 120.
>>
I have never used my knife. I have a couple of quality Victorinox knives and a larger full-tang one, and honestly I've never used either. The only knife that gets used is the one in my mess kit.
>>
File: 1462000611706.jpg (108 KB, 784x708) Image search: [Google]
1462000611706.jpg
108 KB, 784x708
>>795585
I was by the aviary preserve trail in Ca. This was before the houses, back when it was just wild feilds. I worked nights, guarding land and piles of copper. I shared my nights with rabbits, coyotes, owls, if there were snakes I never saw them.

One night while guarding these massive plots of land it happened, I walked near a few bushes and out came a large muscular cat, a mountain lion, through bushes, leaves and bramble. Not a sound, emerald eyes that studied me with intelligence. No one told me they were thinkers. That unnerved me the most, it was studying me. Seeing if I would fight back. 8 yards, not a lot after all..... I had my long knife, a flashlight, and a flare. Never taking my eyes off her, I took out the knife. If I was to die I would leave it scars to remember it's meal, take it with me if I could.... I put the light on a weird strobe set (dropped) it on the ground, that gave me a split second to get a few yards back to the flare. I just took out my lighter and opened it a bit with the knife.... it approched a few feet squaring it's shoulders towards me. Confused by the strobe light..... I could see a feline expression of wild confusion fading off its face. Then the fucking flare light up. Took 20 seconds.... that was an awful 20 Seconds... so a long knife made of shot Chinese steel in my left and a road flare In my right I prepared to fight, and to die. I screamed as loud as I could tearing my throat. Then silent, powerful, and slowly it turned back into the bushes and without a fucking TRACE, it prowled back. Which was really something as it made me realize it could have been watching me for months....
>>
>>799437
I deleted the city, it's outside Sacramento county. Or was....
>>
>>796180
This is the only correct answer in this entire fucking thread.

I'm beginning to think most of you peasants don't even go outside, sort of in the same way that /lit/ doesn't actually read books.
>>
>>797242
>never has had to deal with wild animals

You pussy faggot s never go camping outside of your "sites" and "safe spaces".
>>
File: 20160622_122546-1.jpg (3 MB, 1355x3689) Image search: [Google]
20160622_122546-1.jpg
3 MB, 1355x3689
>>795585
EDCing my Al Mar sere 2000. amazing fit and finish, smoother than a babies ass, and very decent blade steel VG-10. I'm not sure why out doesn't talk/recommend al mar more often. They are a bit pricey, but worth it.

Used mostly for cardboard cutting and food prep.

Anyways here my sere 2000 with a laid back polished edge. I believe it's 12 degrees per side.
>>
>>799526
>pricey, but worth it
how pricey is pricey?
>>
Gutting,cordage,survival knives can be used for chopping wood, making tinder, and other uses
>>
File: 1466629107573-241220270.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1466629107573-241220270.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>799532
Between 200-230 buckaroo
>>
>>799450
Are you serious? A knife is even less useful against dangerous wildlife, unless you maybe use it to sharpen a stick.
>>
File: zt 0350b.jpg (5 KB, 355x93) Image search: [Google]
zt 0350b.jpg
5 KB, 355x93
>>799548
Nice knife, but hard to justify the price IMO

Much better deals to be had. I just got this ZT 0350BG in S30V for $70 CAD.
>>
File: sand-dune-large.jpg (982 KB, 1199x799) Image search: [Google]
sand-dune-large.jpg
982 KB, 1199x799
>>799610

>implied implications this isn't amazing

and when I wear my porcupine suit they don't stand a chance
>>
>>795585
Well I hunt and fish so I use skinning and fillet knives to:
Skinning, field dressing, deboning, filleting

For my EDC folder I use it mostly for cardboard, packaging, food etc.

When I'm /out/ I use knives for bushcraft/survival situation practice, and whittling. Pretty much what you'd expect.

I do NOT baton as that's a retarded meme and a hatchet is a much better tool.

>some cheap light 3 inch pos?

Well a light 3-incher is exactly what you should have. But buy something decent at least so it works and stays sharp if and when you actually need it. Anything over $75 is unnecessary but nice if you can afford.
>>
>>799621
lol wtf is that larping rod?
>>
>>799548
>and never been used
>>
File: 1466642398579-966266045.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1466642398579-966266045.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
>>799675
But that's not true faggot. Just cause some people don't drag their knives threw asphalt doesn't mean they don't use them.

Protip. It's quite easy to remove light starches from a blade with a lil mothers and a cotton roll on a Dremel.
>>
>>799619
Well that's a great deal no arguing that.
But if you're a collector a couple al mars is always nice to have.
>>
>>799675

Can't you see? He uses it to cut toilet paper.
>>
My skrama does double duty as a hatchet, and is great for carving up hard woods when whittling. The grind is wider at the top than at the bottom, so it multi tasks well. I also prefer the longer blade for food prep. If I were going somewhere I didn't need to split wood, I'd probably just bring my SAK.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.