[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you entertain /out/landish opinions/ideologies like for example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: unabomber.jpg (18 KB, 220x265) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.jpg
18 KB, 220x265
Do you entertain /out/landish opinions/ideologies like for example pic related or Linkola? If so, share them
>>
Of course, I am autistic
>>
>>784816
O hai mister federal fellow. You'll get nothing from me, no sir! I'll keep my treasonous opinions locked safely inside my skull, thanks much and have a nice day.
>>
File: 1463931913521 (1).jpg (68 KB, 450x517) Image search: [Google]
1463931913521 (1).jpg
68 KB, 450x517
Hello FBI.
Odalism though T B H

https://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/
Odalism also means connecting back to nature, so pre 1400 technology only allowed.
>>
I don't know if it's all that crazy for this cousin board of /k/, but I've really gotten into survivalism and if had more cash and space I'd probably be one of those full-blown prepper people. Other than that I'm pretty prepared for shit.
>>
File: unabomber.jpg (66 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.jpg
66 KB, 403x275
Not saying how he went about it was right, but he sure was ahead of his time in politics
Also hi CIA im a big guy
>>
>>784816
Ted and Linkola had some pretty interesting ideas but ultimately they're both incompetent fools.
>>
>>785281
Ted is easily one of the most competant people on the face of the Earth. Probably too 100. Out of all of us.
>>
>>785282
Top*
>>
>Do you entertain /out/landish opinions/ideologies

Men should be masculine

Women should be feminine

Pollution is bad

Immigration is bad

Birth control is leeching estrogen into the water supply

Antibiotics, hormones, and heavy metals are fucking up our food. Only eat grass fed organic food.

Several hours of hard exercise every day is necessary to mantain good brain chemistry.
>>
>>785282
If he was then he would have realised that bombing a few professors wasn't going to bring about a revolution.
>>
take it to /pol/ boys
>>
>>785282
>>785997
Yeah, people who are extremely intelligent tend to lack the more important "common sense" area of intelligence. They're idealist and thus play along with utopian ideas that have no basis in reality.
>>
>>785998
If I see you in the woods I'll beat you up for your dead bird jacket, betaleftist.
>>
>>786011
maybe i'll withdraw my statement if this thread keeps the keyboard tough guys of /out/ occupied so they don't shit up the other threads.
as you were boys.
>>
I believe the universe doesn't exist outside my head. I like to entertain it because it can't be proven otherwise and reminds me how much I still cling to in this transient state.
>>
>>786019
I nearly convinced myself that I was living in a video-game-simulation, trying to convince myself to steal a car and drive around. It got pretty scary after a while as I became less sure if it was truly reality or not. Eventually it wore off though.
>>
>>786110
Sounds like depersonalization.
>>
>>785287
you fucking fedora
>>
>>785287
honestly, mostly agreed.

The immigration issue is nuanced, so i wouldn't say immigration as a whole idea is bad, but that's for a different blog post.

I currently live in the sprawl of southern california. The best time of my life was spent camping at a monastery, but it wasn't secluded enough for me. My plan is to get a trail work job in the winter (already have it set up essentially), work for a year or two, wwoof for a bit, go to one of those outdoor survival schools, go to a few long vipassana retreats, and then see if i can live a lowkey vagabond life for a while, while still having a few thousand in the bank if it got too sketchy.

My idea is that I keep getting one level further from civilization, if you follow that.

Right now I'm metropolitan, then transition to manual labor in the outdoors, then agriculture, then "hunter-gatherer", at one point.

I'm always down to improvise my plan, but if all goes as planned I'll do that. I'm hoping that through my experience gained (people remember from the trail work/outdoor school, etc. etc. i can get some kind of outdoorsy guide job). I have friends in decent places who can put in a good word, but I would like to spend at least a calendar year essentially off the grid completely after wwoofing.

ily /out/
>>
>>786834
Also, I do not "hate" civilization. I enjoy museums, concerts, etc. etc., but would like to experience a large spectrum of life on earth.
>>
>>784816
Uncle Ted was a nut but still there is a lot of truth to what he talks about.

Technological unemployment will be a pretty serious problem soon and could lead to civil unrest if something isn't done about it.
>>
>>785287
me
>>
Well... I'm voting for Trump because I agree with a lot of what he says. Most people seem to think that's pretty outlandish.
>>
>>788243
>Most people seem to think that's pretty outlandish

Amazing isn't it? All because some kike told them to think that way and they have a hive mentality. Ties in pretty well to teds quote here >>785227.

I cant wait to see them shit their pants when trump wins by a landslide.
>>
>>784816
Yes I believe the west should stop all aid to the third world and that the world is over populated by at least 20% - 40%, I'm one of the only people who was rooting for swine flu to kill more people.

I believe western society and civilisation is the greatest the world has seen to date and that almost all of the best things we enjoy today are a direct consequence of white men and western values.
>>
>>786019
Nah, you're the guy in MY simulation. You're merely an NPC.
>>
I believe we are a biological super computer trying to discover itself, and will eventually all be connected and be one for the sake of survival.
>>
>>788300
I have more or less the same feelings however I would opt for a more humane method of sterilisation. I would only be comfortable with sub-Saharan Africa being affected though.
It's for their own good.
>>
>>788386
Well, you're merely target practice.
>>
I'm a prepper of sorts. Technological unemployment is going to be an issue and so I'm preparing for long term unemployment.

I've been saving and investing, building my passive income.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.