[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fishing & Tackle Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 920x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 920x1109
#27- "We All Hate Pepsi" Edition

Previous Thread:
>>734352

So did anybody have luck out there this weekend? Seems like everybody got skunked. I fished all day yesterday and all afternoon today and all I got was a small Mayan and little largemouth.

Discuss fishing and pls keep the trolling to a minimum.
>>
File: Capture.png (591 KB, 543x457) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
591 KB, 543x457
>>735776
>Discuss fishing and pls keep the trolling to a minimum.

I'd rather be up on the lake trolling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6DYVBdo6TM
>>
I'm not a fisherman, but I hate all trips
>>
File: 1400537544202.gif (445 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
1400537544202.gif
445 KB, 300x193
>>735731
>Colorado
Ayy now there's more than one of us. Assuming that you're a native-born son and not some filthy flatland plebeian or Cuckifornia colonist, in which case fuck off we're full.

-5wt RLS+ combo and a new, better WF5F fly line from Cabelas
-Waders and boots from Frogg toggs; the waders are usually fine to order online unless you have an abnormal physiology (large/small feet, THANK YOU MR SKELTAL/morbid obesity, etc.) but you should really find a retailer for the boots. Luckily there are plenty of these in Colorado as well.
-Rubber net/vest/etc. wherever it's cheapest, but you should really try the vest on before buying it
-Leaders, flies, tippet and accessories from your local fly shop; there are a gorillion of them in Colorado and they know exactly what you need for where you want to fish and how and it's good to shop locally

You're also going to want someone to take you fishing. Everybody and their brother fly fishes in Colorado so it isn't hard to find someone (co-worker, family member, friend, etc.) willing to take you along and help you with the basics and fishing etiquette but it's considered polite to bring beer and/or lunch.

>>735783
There should be a hunting season for people who fish for salmonids with bait.
>>
>>735784
>Implying any of us give a shit
>Implying that is in any way beneficial to the thread
>>
File: fightingbrookie.png (2 MB, 1475x821) Image search: [Google]
fightingbrookie.png
2 MB, 1475x821
>>735781
they are versatile imitators.

you can get two of them, one for subsurface, fished like a minnow

and one with gink, or wax, using it as a top water lure. as you would a conventional top water, just retrieving with your hand, instead of a reel

I have no idea who this is in the video, but his technique is really well done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6yNka6fNt8

>>735785
there is a reason why most of our state is closed for a period of time; we also have FFO water here, so it's kind of like a hunting season for baiting salmonids
>>
I'm a trip wannabe
>>
>>735785
Man, you guys really hate people from out of state. I believe it though, a bunch of my dad's family has moved to Colorado in the past 15 years. Lots of them because Detroit died.

And I can only imagine after weed was legalized you got a whole bunch more shitheads ruining everything.

>>735789
Don't even reply
>>
>>735792
>reason why most of our state is closed
It's called Massholes, of which I am regardless of being a Maineiac in my heart.
>>
>>735793
Start off name fagging and see how you like it.
>>735792
I've got 3. Maybe I'll get one all dry flied up and one normal, and fuck about with both.
>>
>>735797
People from Wisconsin hate people from Chicago like that. But Chicagoans are nowhere nears as bad as anybody from a major NE city.

And we hate the Canadians down here. But almost everybody who lives here is a transplant anyway so it's kinda strange. If you walk around asking people where they were born, I bet only like 20% would be born in South Florida.
>>
>>735799
>major NE city.
I don't get that. Maybe it's because I'm from here but Californians hate Bostonians and I don't get it. Being from Mass I have to say Bostonian are pretty decent people as a rule. Then again I've got that upper middle class white thing going on.
>>
>>735803
Idk, people from Long Island might be the worst I have seen. Everybody from NE cities is rude and impatient, but then you add that Long Island accent and it's like nails on a chalk board. Boston is real close in that aspect. And everybody from Philly acts like they grew up in a trailer park.

Go to the Midwest for a bit. Even a major city in the Midwest or South and people are so much more polite and friendly. If you are at the grocery store in the Midwest and you have 2 items while the person in front of you in line has a full cart, they will normally let you go ahead. Good luck getting that in the major cities in the Northeast.
>>
>>735776
i got one pickerel, and a fewgills n, lost a kastmaster when trout fishing due to my 2 lb leader material snapping on a hard flick of the rod tip, should have been more careful i also reorganized all my tackle into a bag and boxes though i feel like il look like a dweeb carryin what appears to be a camo lunchbox over my shoulder
>>
>>735826
Everybody is going with tackle bags and backpacks these days. Barely anybody still used old school boxes. You will be fine.
>>
>>735828
still feel like it will be clunky and awkward for a while, n will post pics tomorrow, since im proud of how i squeezed everything in plus i got the boxes and bag for free
>>
>>735803
Mass holes suck. People out west are weird and people from the east/city are obnoxious as fuck. None of you ass holes know how to drive, and most of your state is Cambodian/Puerto Rican/Indian trash now. You also have a healthy population of snobby whites
>>
>>735828
Now that's a hot take you can bank on!
>>
>>735796
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
File: cliff_claven.jpg (17 KB, 380x343) Image search: [Google]
cliff_claven.jpg
17 KB, 380x343
It's a pepsifag bosshogs his own thread and treats /out/ as his own personal clubhouse episode!
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 640x1136
Only caught a little drum and a little bass this weekend, but I'm absolutely in love with this thing.
>>
I want to go fishing but I need dentistry done and my brakes turn out to be almost out on my bike and I hate my life and I can't afford the gas. Maybe I can sneak In to the lake down the way, camouflage my bicycle and fish in the deeper parts of the woods to go undetected and avoid the small entry fee just to get something in.
>>
>>735849
Is Cliffy getting his 1st look at Pepsi's junk? Kinda looks it. Somebody has a crush.
>>
>>735784
yeah this general is getting shit on by 2 or 3 trips
>>
File: 1434511170414.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434511170414.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
Hey fishbros. I'm roadtripping from Connecticut down to Florida to visit my grandparents. Probably taking 81, is there anywhere I should stop to wet a line (without getting hassled by a game warden)?
Bought a FL freshie liscence so I'm good there.
Anywhere near Palm Coast/ Daytona I should fish?
Any special lures I should get for FL freshwater?
Any FL fishers want to meet up within an hour of Daytona and show me the ropes? I'll buy some brews
>>
>>735882
I mostly fish for large mouth bass here in CT so I have the tackle for that, some flies, some typical Northeast spinning shit
>>
>>735882
Ask pepsifag he's in florida
>>
>>735852
Looks nice. And you've caught more than I have in the past 3 weeks. Been too sick and poor to fish.
>>
>>735852
How's the blackout? What model did you get?
>>
>>735724
>Yuro is useless though because he is a Saints fan.

Offended at the deepest levels. Dirty shitbird.

These mornings are so calm i will need to get up at 5 to do some into dawn fishing.
>>
File: Snapchat-8046331408923095531.jpg (767 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8046331408923095531.jpg
767 KB, 1440x2560
>>735810

>people from Long Island might be the worst I have seen

Haha born and raised here and i couldnt agree more. People here are nuts. Everyone has such a fast paced mentality. "Fuck you, outta my way" kinda thing. You leave the state and immediately see how much kinder the world can be lmao.

I wouldnt trade it for the world. Long island, while expensive and stuck up, has some pretty decent fishing opportunities. You get city, suburbs, farmland and winerys all on one stupid fish shaped island lol. Not too bad.
>>
File: faggot shit.jpg (195 KB, 1848x601) Image search: [Google]
faggot shit.jpg
195 KB, 1848x601
>>735849
/out/ is slow enough to where I can make a post, go about my business for a day or two, come back, and reply to the same thread. I didn't mind these fishing threads at first but the tripfags here prove that both generals and tripfags are nothing but fucking cancer.

>generals are where I do Q&A's and blog about shit no one cares about

Stop LITERALLY treating 4chan like your personal blog. No one gives a shit. Anyone who comes here often has already heard everything that you have to say and seen every picture you post a dozen times over again. It's pathetic. Stop posting and go fishing you attention whores.

From now on...if you've got a fishing related question or anything just make a new thread. Fuck this circle jerk.
>>
>>735978
>>735978
>>735978

This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>735986
I think I'm going to keep it forever so I don't have to go through the hassle of cancelling. Alternately you can get a new CC/Debit ard and the autpay will fail.
>>
>>735999

>i'm going to keep giving them money for forever because it would be a hassle not too

Whatever floats your boat... I think I will be getting a new card because I am not down to pay the full sub fee every month, though the first month coupon was nice.
>>
>>735986
I hope not. I'm about to cancel mine since the last one shipped. Not tryin to get billed another $45 without knowing on May 1.
>>
>>735916
>too poor
There's no lakes/ponds/rivers by you that don't cost monies to fish in?

>>735929
7' 3" Medium Heavy. I like it a lot. It's super light and pretty damn sensitive.
>>
>>735941
Funny. I've never posted a duplicate photo. Actually first time was the newest thread.
Just filter us
>>
>>736013
Yeah but the gas to go is the problem. I'm literally broke and I'm running on my 2 gallon reserve tank till next Monday.
>>
>>736092
Lol
>>
>>736094
Never underestimate my poorness
>>
>>736097
you need a bike, or start hoofing it.

hell I trekked over 8 miles yesterday just to skunk out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ahbvUd3kg
>>
>>736111
Yeah def get a bike, you can find them extremely cheap too. Check craigslist and goodwill. Yesterday I saw a near-mint bike at goodwill for only $20
>>
>>736113
or just jack one and use it for the day, return it, then jack another next time
>>
>>736114
Or you can not be a poor cunt and spend a $20 one-time investment on a bike
>>
>>736123
it was a joke, ya fucking googan
>>
>>736111
>>736113
I've got a bike but the nearest anything I can fish for free aside from some shitty creek where I only catch turtles is 10 miles away uphill both ways.
I bike about 5 mph so l would need all day for that two hour bike ride to be worth it. Would help me get back in shape though.
>>
>>736070
+1
>>
File: IMG_20160411_121250272_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_121250272_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Lucky tackle box

Sticker
Fish attractant
Autisim hooks (actually verry nice)
V&m j bug
Bento swim/jerkb bait
Reaction strike xrm-80 md jerkbakt
Raw outdoors raw08 panfish swimbait

For 5$ can't be beat, it also shipped to me in one day when estimated shipping was 5-7 days
>>
>>736147
that swimbait is nice looking
>>
>>736150
the coloration is pretty accurate imo , the bento baits are pretty nice too for dropshotting or running on a jig head
>>
>>736147
Neat. Mines suppose to be here wednesday with my MTB.
>>
>>736153
mtb is estimated tuesday, i can hold back on ;posting pics if you want
>>
>>736154
I think they're all a little different so no worries.
>>
>>736147
Bass?

I got the MTB pro comin. I need a swimbait like that tho.
>>
>>736165
yeah, its actually really nice, i have 2 others different brand, a bit larger, one is a deep diver the other not, ive never gort a small bass but 2-4 lbs is what seems to like them
>>
>>736154
Did they ship your MTB with USPS? My box is coming thru DHL which is strange. Upside is it should be here Wednesday.
>>
>>736171
dhl than i have a cabelas order to pick up , still missinb one thing
>>
>>736171
>>736172
though the dhl website said it as tendered to the united states postal service ( normal mail folks)
>>
Alright I've got 162 and it is costing me 143 for the tires and tubes
So that leaves me 19 til Monday. I can probably get a tank of gas and hit the lake
>>
>>736177
Do it already. And get a better job.
>>
>>736204
I still gotta go get a ride to the shop to get the bike. And I'm working on it.
>>
>>735826
>>735828
one thing I like about tackle box is how easy it is to clean. Also, it's not too bad if you accidently drop shit in there like hooks, swivels or small weights
>>
File: LTB_APR_0755.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
LTB_APR_0755.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
LTB Inshore box
Says like $36 retail. Honestly this was the weakest one in the 3 months I've got it and it ws still worth the cost of admission. That metal one on left is 1OZ. Minnow will get used in freshwater.
>>
>>736233
hey , you got 6 autisim hooks and i only got 2 no fair >>736147
>>
>>736233
Those Yo Zuri 3DB's are pretty nice. I've got a couple and would happily pay $10 for that so the rest is almost free. Can't go wrong with the Mustads or paddle tails. What is that metal fish with a spinner? Can you take a pic of just that?
>>
>>736233
>>736236
Those are GOAT hooks desu
>>
>>736236
When I got the Pro box, I got a full 6pk of weighted Mustad baitholder hooks. When I got the regular one, I only got two.
>>
>>736238
What ones? I know mustad are pretty solid
>>
File: IMG_0756.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>736237
Lunkerhunt 1oz Direct Contact
The inshores have a $5 upcharge so 19.99
Still worth it
>>
>>736236
I guess I'm more autisticcy
>>
File: Snapchat-5600977891286422813.jpg (827 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5600977891286422813.jpg
827 KB, 1440x2560
>>736233

I feel like ltb and mtbs inshore boxes ar always whack. I almost never use soft plastics in the salt. The only exception is gulp alive minnows, and uncle josh pork rind (rip). Even the hard plastic baits and plugs, id rather buy color patterns and weights that work well for the areas i fish.

The bass box is a different story though. The lures included in those boxes will work nationwide, and often include lures i may not have tried otherwise.

My mtb box should be here Wednesday. Cant wait to see what they included for prespawn/spawn baits.
>>
>>736245
I would definitely use that for largemouth. Is it pretty heavy? Looks like a good one on a windy day or to run deep.
>>
>>736240
That shape, i think yall call them circle or octopus hooks.
Ive had success with some Maruto hooks of similar shape. Otherwise Mustad are GOAT bait hooks, and Owner are GOAT black trebles.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
>>736249
I'm just hoping the last one is a good one. But I could see why you wouldn't like the saltwater ones. Largemouth bass fishing is basically the same everywhere except the seasonal shit doesn't always work out. The catfish boxes seem retarded, not sure why people would order those for more than a month.

I was lookin at some Kayaks at Dick's, man there is this fishing one for $700 that looks so nice. Maybe one day.
>>
>>736249
>soft plastics
I never did either but since I have the yak now I'm going to target estuaries and I think I'll use them there.
>>
>>736250
Heavier than anything I've thrown in fresh. I've actually never caught a freshwater bass, lmb or smb. Perch & trout & a few eels
When I was a kid we caught tons of hornpout
Hoping this will be the year
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 640x1136
>>736249
>>736253
Pic related is why I really want to get down on a Kayak.

I was looking at some of the ~$400 ones at Dick's and they have some nice touches for fishing, but the seats aren't as high or comfy and I think I would want to go with a slightly larger one. Even if a bigger one is a bitch to get on the roof rack, I wouldn't want a small one rocking a bunch when I go to make a long cast.

It might be worth looking for one on CL too. I bet there are a few slightly used ones that people got bored of or don't want to take with when they move.
>>
>>736257
Where do you live? I just can't fathom catching perch without getting some largrmouth too. Smallmouth are a little more rare, but largemouth are in damn near every puddle in the US.

Debating whether to get to the lake for a couple hours tonight or go to bed early and rest for a long day at work tomorrow. Fishing this past weekend was so shitty that I still have an urge to catch a 4lb largemouth.
>>
>>736260
>largemouth are in damn near every puddle
You'd think, right? and I've gone after them in ponds I've known they were in.
Cape Cod and have fished Mass to Maine

I target trout most of the time, perch just seem to really like me.
>>
>>736268
What time are you normally fishing? There are lots of lakes with good sized bass but it's difficult to get them during the day. Blugill and crappie will bite like crazy and possibly some small (>10") largemouth during the day, but at sunset the largemouth will come close to shore and hit any lures.
>>
File: 20160411_154258.jpg (982 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160411_154258.jpg
982 KB, 1600x900
>>736259
>>736253

My field and stream eagle talon from dicks i got on sale for $450. Paddle and pfd for like another $100. They do a sale on yaks before summer usually.

I have no complaints about my kayak. Stable, 12' long. Handles calm ocean. Storage, rod holder, upgradable. Stock seat works but can be easily changed for a nice one.

My kayak is like 80 pounds? And i can put it on my roof racks with no problem. Although my roof is dented like crazy from sliding it up and down carelessly lol. I could prevent that with a rug or pool noodle or something, but i actually dont care lol.
>>
>>736272
varies widely. I prefer to do the dusk thing if I can. Id say 50/50 afternoon or evening. It's rare I get out early. I need to change that. I'm up, it's just getting my shit together.
>>
>>736275
>Although my roof is dented like crazy from sliding it up and down carelessly lol. I could prevent that with a rug or pool noodle or something, but i actually dont care lol.

White trash detected.
>>
>>736278
Forgot ur trip
>>
>>736275
You're just on the stock roof rack there, right? My old boss/friend has one of those Yakima or whatever racks for his 'yak on his Subaru, but those look like they probably cost as much as the kayak. The peace of mind would be nice though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>736277
I normally have better luck at dusk I think. The past few times I was at the lake by sunrise, I really didn't have much luck. The one lake I go to a lot close to my house, it's like clockwork. If it's a good day for fishing, I will get bluegill and little largemouth during the afternoon and then 30min before sunset, I will start getting 3lb+ bass and the little ones stop biting. And it will normally last until 30min after it is completely dark.
>>
>>736277
>>736285
Try fishing deeper parts super slow mid day and I bet you'll catch something
>>
>>736282

Stock racks on a 98 toyota lol. Works just fine, very stable. It also gets strapped in the front and back under the car as well.
>>
>>736290
I've been trying to, I just get so nervous with the diving cranks it certain spots. It has to be calm too. I can run those Storm swimbaits pretty deep if the wind is calm, but once it picks up it is impossible unless I cast directly into the wind.

>>736294
I saw the straps on the front. That's why a real rack is appealing, I would prefer not to have to run straps like that. But if the cost on those racks is ridiculous, fuck it.
>>
>>736297
Nah senpai, you want jigs/lizards/worms. And you gotta fish em really slow. Like give it a couple pops then wait 10-20 seconds before the next pop.
>>
>>736301
Damn, maybe that's my problem with it. I go too quick. Do you normally run the lizards on the bottom too? Or you run them suspended or on top?

I might have to get out there and play around tonight but goddamn do I want to just relax. I was out in the sun all weekend so I don't even feel rested.
>>
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 3264x2448
Where is Yuro at by the way? I finally got around to using that X-Rap shad whatever I grabbed a couple weeks back and it was getting some decent nibbles on it. I call that a success since nothing was biting the whole weekend. If you can find one in a size you like, definitely worth grabbing one.
>>
>>736308
Right here fampai.
Told ya xraps ere the shit.
>>
>>736305
Yeah I normally run them along the bottom. I would swim them just barely above weed beds though.

In my experience mid-day the bass are lazy so they want an easy meal. So when they see the slow moving lizard/worm/whatever they go for it, but they won't bother with the faster stuff until it's the evening. That's just my theory I don't really know if it's correct or not.
>>
>>736297

You pretty much should anyway.

A) extra piece of mind

B) will keep it from sliding back and forth if the rack straps loosen for any reason.

The only thing id consider is some kind of load assist to help me stop scratching my car haha. But they are
>>
>>736278
No need to be a dick. We're all just like minded individuals who just happen to enjoy fishing. Take that negativity to /b/ or /pol/, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.
>>
>>736278
>>736404
What even is the point of a nice car but a vein attempt to try to impress strangers in a meaningless attempt to try to set status in a society that values material goods over experiences, stories, and character.
Why try to have another show room car when every dent ding and scratch can be a reminder of a story?
How is a "nice car" really nice if it looks just like it did when it rolled out of the factory compared to the one with a few dents and dings with countless memories behind them
>>
>>736411
Fuck off or talk about fishing this is why tripfagging is cancer
>>
>>736436
>9/10 posts are either asking questions about fishing or answering other people's questions about fishing
>one off-topic post
>hurr cancer!

Nah man, this shit you are doing is cancer. Just go over to the knife thread already.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
The spanish mackerel were running today. These things are so pretty.
>>
>>736462
How big are those things? I can never quite tell lookin at the pics of them with no real referencr.

Where are you fishin for those?
>>
>>736468
When I get them they're usually 15-20 inches. But I dong get them often.
>>
Who /210/ here? Who /lakebraunig/ or /calaveraslake/ here? I've gone twice this month and gotten skunked both times
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
Woot! MTB should be here tomorrow! The 10th needs to fall on Sundays more often so they ship it out two days early.

I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day at work though so I doubt I will get out and use any of it. I need another week of vacation already so I can go fishing more.
>>
So I have a MH 8 ft rod with a 4000 spinning reel that I use for surf fishing.

I'm thinking of getting something for freshwater stuff. Should I look to get an ML or M rod around 6-6'6 with a 2500 ish reel? The only freshwater stuff around here are bass, trout, catfish, carp and panfish.
>>
yakked from 5:30 to 7:30 tonight, No nibs. Saw a giant school of trouts pass under me.
Water temp 48.7F Getting there. Maybe 2-3 more weeks until perfect.
>>
>>736512
Sounds good. I wouldn't go ML though. M with faster action on the rod. If you want to toss a 3/4oz jig or crank for bass, a ML rod is going to flex like crazy.

If you plan on doing catfish or carp a bit, may want to look at a 3000 or so and you could run 10lb line a little easier. 2500 reels are normally good for 6-8lb depending on the manufacturer. I like 10lb-15lb braid on my 2500s.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
I suck at catching fish
>>
>>736524
I can tell by your memecaster
>>
>>736526
Tell me more about all the pros that use spinning reels
>>
>>736530
im a pro trust me
>>
>>736530
>never watching MLF

4/5 guys in Major League Fishing use spinning reels 9/10 times
>>
>>736537
Tell me moar about this MILF
>>
>>736535
>>736537
Scott Martin and KVD are the only pros that matter to me <3
>>
>>736530

Any pro thats throwing a drop shot or other finesse technique?
>>
>>736404
Take your faggotry to /soc/, asshole.
>>
>>736547
yes, often
>>
>>736543
Thanks Friend! Buy my Strike King lures and Quantum reels!
>>
>>736554
>Implying strike king spinners aren't the GOAT
>>
>>736557
I wouldn't put my name on the otherwise!

Have you tried my Strike Kingâ„¢ KVDâ„¢ Red Eye Shadsâ„¢? What about my Perfect Plasticsâ„¢?
>>
>>736559
Of course! I have 3 of every product with your name on it.
>>
>>735779
Agreed, but Skid's poor.
If you're poor and searching for fly line there are ways you can get onto the water for less than $30 a spool.
Spending a little money on fly line dressing (and learning how to use it) is also advisable, as it will also help casting. It doesn't turn cheap line into great line, but it helps a little bit.
>>
>>736411
We'll remember to remind you of that quote when you get money and want a car that doesn't break all the fucking time.
>>
>>736721
BMWs are nice cars, but they break all the fucking time lol
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>736769
>>>/o/
BMWs, especially the inline 6 models are actually pretty reliable. It's just all the options you can get that break, but that is true with any highly optioned car.

One thing that will never fail you is my Strike Kingâ„¢ KVDâ„¢ Silent Stalkerâ„¢ Pro Model Crankbaitsâ„¢.
>>
>>736785
What brought you to an Indonesian nose picking board, KVD?
Tired of having friends and making money?
>>
>>736803
I heard there was a web page without my initials on it, so I had to check it out.
>>
>>736769
What is it with kids and ending every sentance with "lol"?
Fucking stupid.
>>
I'm going to Peru, am going to be doing some fishing and I want to bring a light rod and reel setup for when we fish off the rocks on the beaches.

They have sand crabs for bait which are literally just in the sand if you scoop some up so that's not a problem, sand crab are about an inch or inch and a half big, but maybe I could bring a lure?

Last time I went we fished with just some line, weights and hooks with sandcrab we swung overhead and threw.

I was looking at the eagle claw pack it telescoping rod and a cheapo Piscifun magnetic reel on Amazon for $39.99, though I'd rather get the KastKing RoverRound for $50. Would these setups be enough? 12lb line. There are no monsters to be had just normal small shore fish.
>>
>>736785
ain't you all the one they caught cheating? Who the fuck cheats at fishing???
>>
>>736829
>not cheating
>>
>>736829
>>736845
Nah, he's the one they found out was gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just went aginst that southern gud ol boy code.
>>
And now for something completely different. A post related to current fishing conditions.
>>
>>736820
Someone answer me.
>>
Yo Peps, the real Peps that is. My Victory Carbon reel shipped finally. I think I'm just going to do the $25 Berkley Cherrywood rod, at least for now.

Thanks for pointing out that sale!
>>
>>736820
I have no idea what Peru has to offer for fishing and you've got googleso you could learn as much about it as I can.

Bottom line is for under $50 you'll be fishing wth either option. I've never used a tele rod but wouldn't hesitate to buy one to have it in the truck if I needed that.

Best rod/reel is the one you use. Worst $ spent is the one that you never take out.
>>
>>736854
I'm gonna be jelly when you get it. Skeet Reese aint no KVD tho.

>>736820
12lb is pretty heavy line so that sounds fine. But I would reccommend looking for a 4pc travel rod or something similar instead of a telescopic rod. I'm more of a bass fisherman though.
>>
>>736854
Those cherrywood rods aren't very good. Tip snaps super easy. I had a 6'6" M rod I used while kayak fishing for smallies. Broke after it snagged on a low hanging branch that was thinner than the rod itself. For just a couple extra bucks you could get an ugly stik. I prefer the ugly stik lites myself. They feel more responsive.
>>
>>736861
>ugly stik
hmmm, thx. Ugly Stik is the only brand I took off the table because I already own a few. Fell in love with St Croix Mojo Bass but $120 and not gonna do that now.
Guess I'll keep looking for now.
Goal, under 40 USD
Medium - ML
fast
6'6" - 7'
able to toss 1/8-1/4
>>
>>736871
Those berkley lightning rods are around there I think
>>
>>736873
+1, I have been saying to check those out from the beginning.
>>
>>736878
Yeah you have
>>736873
thx
Only have kmart and sports auth local, neither had the lightning.
I don't think West Marine carries a lot of freshwater stuff. A few higher end bait and tackles.
Dick's and Wally world are in the same parking lot about 30 mins away.
BPS is about an hour
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 405x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 405x124
I just bought a spooltek lure for snook. Those fucking animals do more head shakes than bass.
>>
>>736882
Walmart has the Lightning Rods. I grabbed a Shock from there for $39 and they are normally $50 everywhere else.

Does your Sports Authority sell fishing gear? None of the ones near me do.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x1136
Ohh sheet. I know I'm sponsored and get tons of free tackle, but I still enjoy the thrill of MTB.
>>
>>736904
My LTB is out for delivery but my MTB is no where near my house :(
>>
File: IMG_20160412_115334923.jpg (4 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_115334923.jpg
4 MB, 2432x4320
Mystery tackle box bass
Sticker
Fish attractant
Jig head
Spinner bait
Hard bait (not sure how to describe it )
Dual culy tail grubs
"Beaver tail" soft plastic
>>
>>736906
thts funny my ltb shipped to me yesterday and my mtb today
>>
>>736886
I don't understand how this helps any. Can you help a retarded anon out and explain?
>>
>>736910
I like that spinner. I should have the "Pro" box coming for bass. After all, I am a pro. KVDâ„¢
>>
>>736904
Quality post m8
>>
>>736940
Same to you my soda friend.

You remember that video a month or two ago with that pro guy and his garage with like 20 of every Rapala? It looked like a Bass Pro in his garage. I aspire to have that.
>>
>>736512
I use a low-pro caster on a 7' Abu Veritas Medium/Fast rod. Works great for poppers, spooks, small/medium squarebill cranks (biggest I throw is a Strike King 2.5), and jerkbaits (really digging the Shadow Rap). 7' is about standard for most of my rods. Something a little stiffer like a Medium-Heavy, but still with a sensitive tip, might be better suited if you want to throw spinnerbaits, texas rigs, and lighter football jigs. Heavier still if you're throwing heavy football jigs or trying to punch through grass mats and lily pad fields. Not too sure how spinning reel sizes compare but I like a 6'6" light or even ultra-light rod and use Abu cardinal sx10 reels for all my light spinning and finesse stuff.
>>
>>736893
>SA sell fishing gear
Yeppers. That's where the Cherrywood is.
>>
does anyone here actualy do mtb slams or ltb slams? i think i may just to get myself out of my comfort zone and learn to fish new baits
>>
>>736988
I haven't yet although I've used most of the stuff from MTB
LTB is inshore and that season won't start for another few weeks.
>>
File: MTB_0757.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
MTB_0757.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
MTB trout box in the house.
>>
>>736924
It's doing two things
It pulls a lever away from the hook so the fish gets slee leverage around it.
And have you ever undone a snag by shaking the rod and the lure around? Same concept works for fish getting free
>>
File: 20160412_142053.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160412_142053.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>736910

Got my bass box today. Not bad.

Jig
Jerkbait
Hula popper
Some weird swivels

And they actually threw in some of those doomsday turtles. Pretty sick.
>>
>>737025
Aye let us know if you have luck with those turtles. I still haven't had any luck with mine but I haven't used a bunch.
>>
>>737025
>weird swivels
I think the idea behind those clips is if they break they'll collapse on themselves and save the leader/hook/lure/fish unlike swivel clips that just let go.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_143752994_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_143752994_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
>>737025
Mystery tackle box (left) vs lucky tackle box (right)

Both good deals for $5
Both good especially for $5 each
>>
>>736964
Look, all that I'm asking is that we keep the posts at least somewhat interesting and relevant to my general. I think we can all agree that quality posts are what differentiate this board from others. Thanks.
>>
How do it know if my lines bad? I have used it for a while and it's a generic one that came with the rod. I've been meaning to get back into fishing. Should I replace it to be safe?
>>
>>737040
>my general
Topkek. You must be the kid who was pouting when the tripfags didn't comment on your puctures. I'm sorry you didn't get the attention you think you deserve.

>>737025
That's cool they sent those turtles
>>
>>737068
Mono should be changed once or twice a year
>>
>>737080
I usually replace my mono once a year every new season , on my ice fishing shit once every 2-4 years
Same with salt water gear every 2-10 years since I never get out

I've never had issues
>>
>>737068
Memory and breaking strength pretty much
>>
So did anybody else do the pro box this month?
>>
>>736904
awesome namefag lol; now if you had balls you'd roll a trip.

all you fuckers opening your MTB.

I still haven't gotten mine; going to email them about last months box too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>736910
I was hoping for a spinner like that.

I think I'm the only one who didn't get that little bag of fish attractant. This box is real similar to the other Pro box, Lucky Craft and Yo Zuri cranks, a jig, a full pack of some soft baits, full pack of Mustads, and a spinner or something along those lines.

>tfw no autism hooks
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>737116
4u
>>
Progress on mouse lure, probably won't hold up super long because I'm using shit glue but if I have interest from the fish il remake with better glue
>>
>>737116
You still haven't emailed them? You should get on it mang. Hopefully your boxes this month make it there. Have they been delivered yet?

This Lucky Craft package is all in French. Doesn't even have the California lead warning that is on every single other lure. I really like the color of this Lucky Craft though, it will be good for the bass around here.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>737125
Post a pic

>>737126
Forgot pic of Lucky Craft box

These Size 6/0 Mustads are fuckhueg but they should be good for the big swimbaits they sent me 2 months ago.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_160052906.jpg (4 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_160052906.jpg
4 MB, 2432x4320
>>737128
The pic didn't go through
Slightly worried I didn't leave enough hook clearance,
My only other worry is Elmer's glue instead of super glue
>>
>>735776
9.5/10, would dangle worm
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>737138
I'm a big fan as well, but would still wife the redhead with the Coors from the last thread.

>>736854
Field & Stream store is having a flash sale on those reels today now. The baitcaster too.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x1136
If any of you Kayakers or boaters need a fish finder, that Field & Stream Flash Sale has a few deals on those.
>>
>>737126
I wonder if they actually ship any lead products.

In some states that shit is illegal I believe.

>>737131
that is an awesome start man, looks real.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>737164
They do. So many fishing lures have lead in them. The jig I got today has lead. I think they just need that warning on there to keep it legal. And I see the warning on almost every lure, cranks and stuff you wouldn't expect to contain lead. Which is why I was suprised about the Lucky Craft not having it but I don't think that lure is meant for the US market. At least not the packaging.
>>
>>737167
Most lures have very little lead though. I remember mepps had less than 1% lead but they still are required to label it
>>
>>737167
this is maine's lead law, I wonder how it compares to other states.

https://www1.maine.gov/ifw/pdfs/Lead%20Sinker%20Law.pdf
>>
>>737138
>>737150
Want to bite hip bone of pic in OP
>>
>>737174
So they don't sell small lead weights in Maine?
>>
>>737174
>>737180
Looks like Maine was the first, if not the only to ban them. I have heard of certain lakes banning lead, but never a law against them. At least you can still get all the regular jig heads and lures since it doesn't look like that law applies to them, just small weights <1oz.
>>
>>737131
It's a great start/prorotype but elmers glue is water soluble.
>>
>>737186
There are steel and I think zink splitshot on the market if I remember right.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x1136
Damn, I want one of each.
>>
File: 20160412_164205.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
20160412_164205.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1350
Did some catfishing with my meme caster that I got off pepsi
>>
>>737196
I have seen the zinc ones before, I have a few. Seems like lots of places are trying to push those over lead. But it's mostly split shots, seems like birds and shit eat them. The bigger weights are normally still lead.
>>
>>737200
Finally. How has it been treating you? You got the brakes dialed in and everything?

Glad to see you getting out to the lake and shit too.
>>
>>737186
Mass can't have lead weights under 1 OZ.
>>
So it looks like the LTB is all the same, but the MTB varies from package to package?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 184x274
>>736856
>Best rod/reel is the one you use. Worst $ spent is the one that you never take out.
>pic related

Thanks.

I'll get the Piscifun reel instead as ut's cheaper and I want the setup to be as cheap as possible while maintaining quality. From the reviews it seems the reel is great still and the eagle claw pack it rod seems quality as well based on reviews. There's a difference between just the rod and the rod in the combo that comes with the reel.

>>736858
I'm going to get 10lb line instead, last time I went I caught one fish using just fishing line that I spun over my head and tossed, it was a small fish (less than a foot).

Any advice on lures? It's just pier and beach fishing esque on the rocks off the shore. Thanks for all your help guys.
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (396 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
396 KB, 719x1280
Indiana fag here, cold muddy waters made it kinda tough to fish today, but after about an hour of denial and error, this guy went after the spinner bait I was throwing.

Also considering posting more since I do fish and lurk here pretty often. + I have a GitUp Git2 cam to record with, so that's a possibility.
>>
>>737223
These two MTB's look the same

>>737036
>>736910
>>
>>737200
Feeling better?
>>
>>737207
I set it to 3. For jigs and stuff I can dial it to 1 But for poppers and Crankbaits and stuff 3 gives me the best balance. At 4 I lose casting distance. At 2 I birdsnest too much. So 3 it is.
Also I think you need to look closer at the picture.
>>
>>737228
>GitUp Git2
Nice lunker, how do you like the GitUp? I need to get something to mount on the yak. Specs and reviews for this look good.
>>
>>737259
What am I supposed to be looking at?
>>
>>737253
Some. I've still got a cough and my wisdom teeth are pissing me right the hell off but I'm going fishing for real this week since I got 18 bucks and my bike is out the shop. That there is a tank of gas and a slimjim right there
>>
>>737259
>closer at the picture
I laughed
>>
>>737228
That thing has a nice gut on it too, good lookin.

I kinda like fishing muddy and murky water. Just toss on the loudest and brightest spinner you can find and if the bass are hungry, they will find it.
>>
>>737262
My mom's cat in the upper right corner playing with a popper that I took the hooks off of
>>
>>737224
any idea what kinds of fish you'll be targeting?
>>
>>737236
they are the same, im the same person
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>737262
>>737264
>catfishing
Ah, I see
>>
>>737265
More like the center actually
>>
>>737270
Ok. I thought all the MTBs were the same, if anything just different colors. I got the pro box so I can't compare.

I'm gonna find you and steal that spinner.
>>
>>737188
yeah, i know it is but its the only shit i had around, i fured it would only last so long anyways fishing for pickerel and bass, next tile il use 5 min eppoxy or maybe just superglue
>>
>>737276
pretty nice spinner actually , nice bluegill colors also farmington ct come find me fish with me and il trade you for something else
>>
>>737277
Superglue is perfect as long as you don't glue your fingers to anything.
As it sits it looks like it will last all of about 10 minutes
>>
>>737261
I haven't had it long enough to really give you a full review or anything, but the footage I have taken has been very clear. It came with a handful of useful mounts. I also bought an external lavalier microphone for better audio. I'll make a vid for you guys soon hopefully.
>>
>>737280
nah its pretty solid actually , also 10 min will catch me 5 or more fish on a good day
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>737279
I'll trade you the buzzbait.

It would actually be cool to have a little market where we could trade lures with eachother and try new shit out, but it wouldn't be worth it with shipping.
>>
>>737265
Thanks. First fish of the year, and on that rod/reel combo. Was very happy to get something decent. I think the water will be a bit clearer and warmer later in the week, so if I go out again I'll post about it. (And maybe make a video)
>>
>>737284
Well then in that case, test the waters then if it's a good day wet that thing and see if anything hits
>>
>>737287
ive got to pass on that one, though if i go to cabellas and done spend every cent left on my giftcard il give you whats left over to get a spinner of your own
>>
>>737282
I've looked at a few and would probably go with one of the <200 GoPros but don't like the integrated batteries. I have major battery issues in life for some reason.
thx, I also like that the GitUp is 16MP stills and up to 2k vid.

Is the 90 minute battery life fairly accurate?
>>
>>737291
have to wait for the water to warm up its still pretty chilly here and havent had any luck on topwaterbuzzabits of frogs
>>
>>737292
Heh I'm straight man. I have gotten a couple new spinners over the past month or two that I need to try. Was going for some more natural colors since I have always had a bunch of white or chartruese.

I was never even a big fan of regular spinners, I liked inlines better. But after nailing some big bass on a chartruese and black one, I have been trying them a bit more. Plus they run through cover better than inlines.
>>
>>737302

really? il buy you one under $3 from cabellas and ship it to store nearest you, id o for something more expensive but i rarely buy shit for me fishing related also white is best color 90%of the time
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>737304
Nah man, I'll be ok without it. Plus there isn't a Cabela's anywhere near me.

Pic related is a few of the newer ones I haven't even tried yet. I like the chartruese and brown one because the skirt is really long and full.

Texas anon kept talking about his blue and silver one which made me grab that KVDâ„¢ Sexy Shadâ„¢ spinner on the right.
>>
>>737310
then im spending $13 on a crayfish bait
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>737304
>>737310
Got a couple of those smaller Booyah Pond Magics I need to try too. The one on the right is the one that was pulling in a lot of bass. Middle and left are new, I think they will both be good for dark and/or really murky water.
>>
>>737315
nigga you got 10x more gear then me you should buy me shit instead
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>737317
I went over this with Skid. Nigga got bills to pay right now. I have spent way too much money on fishing stuff over the past 6 months.

Buzzbait game is weak tho
>>
>>737324
i got the same one you have in the upper left, and run it skirtless topwater with trailers and i do really well, w-when you get some monies buy me something nice what do you have for crayfish immitations you like?
>>
>>737324
>put ad on craigslist
>WILL BUY FISHING GEAR
>sort through shitloads of emails from people trying to offload old shit, broken shit, their families shit.
>some people offering to just give it away
>still keep the ad up, amassing a list of people to buy shit from.

it's cheap and effective. most of my gear is second hand, all from this ad.
>>
>>737331
Damn, that's not a bad idea. Maybe when I finally start on some saltwater I could do something like that.

>>737328
If I can catch one of those Cabela's gift card codes that anon posts, I will buy some shit and mail it to people here. Maybe just a handful of X-Raps or something.

As far as crayfish, are you talking hard baits or soft baits? Only hard bait I have used much are those small Rebel diving crawdads. They work pretty well for panfish, and the lip on them is so long that they don't catch up much on anything.
>>
>>737333
Either hard or soft, supposedly there's a lake nearby (though totally private and very expensive to get it ) that has some monster bass in it, and supposedly also has alot of large crayfish
So one I have try try to gain access without paying 2-600$ and two I need good crayfish immitations
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm putting this stuff from MTB away now and I'm calling it, this Lucky Craft is going to do work. It's a shallow diver, but the strange thing about it is the shape. The body is like a typical sinking rattler. That color looks perfect though.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>737338
They charge $200-$600 to get in and go fishing? Wtf?

Somebody here mentioned one soft crayfish bait they love to just Texas Rig. Can't remember if it was just cheaper Yum baits or what. But anon one saying it's one of the few soft crayfish baits that really look lifelike (has the full tail and all) while most of them are made to be jig trailers and they focus more on the claws. Havoc seems to make some pretty realistic ones too.

If you do something like that, it's up to you whether you want to rig it on a jig or by itself.
>>
>>737346
There's a pond for swimming and fishing
Kayaking etc
A second pond for fishing
A few hundred acres of walking paths , access to grills and various buildings
Playgrounds for the kids etc
They also hold classes etc there
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>737351
So what is this place exactly? Some country club type thing?

Also speaking of crayfish, check out this MTB jig. The two long strands are supposed to replicate the antennae when you run a trailer on it.
>>
>>737367
kind of i guess ,
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Does anybody here use a worm binder? The soft baits are becoming a pain in the ass to keep in my tackle bag. If I could realistically fit ~20 bags of worms or whatever in one of these binders, I think it might be worthwhile to grab one and just hang it off my tackle bag.
>>
Out in Alberta for work, spotted an outfitter so grabbed a bunch of stuff, all this for 23 bucks boys.
>>
>>737405
Noice. That Rapala on the bottom (or far right before it rotated) is that a Husky Jerk? I like that color combo.
>>
>>737405
23 moose dollars? Good deal senpai.
For people who fish cranks and hardbaits, does a moderate action really help?
>>
>>737294

The GitUp has a removable battery, I actually need to go pick up my extra from the post office... anyways it should last about 90 minutes, depending on what modes you're using and all.
>>
>>737333
>not a bad idea
hard to get screwed since you can look up everythings value in real time.
>>
>>737405
raps alone are worth more than you spent. Good deal
>>
>>737426
I'm upset they're not called Canuckbucks.
>>
File: gm308.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gm308.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
spent the night cleaninglubing up 1 of my Dad's old reels. I remember really liking this one. Pic related is stock, not mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (646 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
646 KB, 1536x2048
>>737310
>about his blue and silver one
Aye das me

>>737346
>>737338
>Somebody here mentioned one soft crayfish bait they love to just Texas Rig
Aye das me too. I love these things.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Yum_Crawbug/descpage-YCWBG.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwubK4BRC1xczKrZyj3mkSJAC6ntgrFDrheT-D1nB97jVDLA1Kskme7dupnHaDFDpOqurxUBoCAoLw_wcB
>>
>>737505
you run them weightless texas rigged?
>>
>>737505
also what siuze?
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I tried out those creature baits from the LTB and I was getting lots of bites, but nothing would take it. My theory is it was crappie nipping at it. Or I'm just bad at this fishin stuff.

>>737507
>>737508
I think I got the 3.25" ones. I texas rig em. I try to run them weightless as much as I can but they're really light and hollow inside (see pic) so if there's any wind or waves it's pretty hard to control. Also, since it's light it doesn't take much force to make it hop off the bottom, so don't pop it too hard and go slow so it can fall back to the bottom. That's what seems to work best for me at least.
>>
>>737491
I used to have a couple of my dad's abus just like that, still bummed I didn't hang on to them.
>>
>>737527
and im assuming thats the crawdad color?
>>
>>737527
Pls tell me that is before you came in it...

You able to get a pic with one rigged up? Curious where you run the hokk and stuff.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>737534
Yep. I normally only have good luck with natural colors, but I know other people who say color doesn't really matter. Pic related is one I caught with them.
>>
>>737537
I'm in bed right now, but it's pretty simple. I just use a 3/0 wide gap hook, eye of the hook goes through the tail then I normally put the tip of the hook right after the little v in the hollow part. Seems like that rigs them up just about perfect.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.