[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEAPONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 1459372964083.png (209 KB, 953x780) Image search: [Google]
1459372964083.png
209 KB, 953x780
hey /out/
Im going to be innawoods soon in europe and new zealand. But what the fuck am i suppose to bring for a weapons against animals? is it possible to get a gun or bring one of my guns from canada to go innawoods foreign? what should i use if i cant do that?
>>
>>734762
Don't be a pussy
You don't need defensive weapons against animals in those places
>>
>>734766
theirs no dangerous fauna in those places that i should worry aboot,eh? and europe as in eastern europe
>>
Just do a little looking into primitive weaponcraft, self reliance is good anon.
Besides they're just animals, a pointy stick is good enough.
>>
>>734775
thank you anon :3 and im going solo if that matters
>>
File: 9557338903_b5a67f1b80_b.jpg (422 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
9557338903_b5a67f1b80_b.jpg
422 KB, 1000x750
Are Kiwi's knife laws as cucked as the brits and aussies?

You should have a knife with you all the times when /out/, fuck it, you should have a knife with you every time.
>>
>>734842
What is the Ausfag knife law? I know the Brit one fairly well but have never heard about the Aussie ones. I know their gun laws are fucked and it's damn near impossible to even get a pellet gun there. Kinda fucked for such a wide open country. Must be the Abbos fucking everything up just like the hood rats in the US.
>>
>>734867
>A person 18 years of age or over must not possess, carry or use a controlled weapon such as a knife without lawful excuse. Additionally, sale of a controlled weapon to a child, or the purchase of a controlled item by a child is an offence.

>A disposable knife made of plastic, bamboo or wood and designed for, and utilised exclusively for eating purposes is not included in the definition of a controlled weapon. Therefore, these items are not restricted and can be used, purchased, or sold to individuals under 18 years of age.

>You can be searched for knives in a public place anywhere, anytime, with and without notice.

>If you are 16 and over and get caught carrying a controlled weapon such as a knife, you face an on the spot fine of $1,000, or you may have to go to court and face a fine of over $14,000 or one year imprisonment.

>This penalty is doubled if you are inside or within 20 metres of a pub, club or bar.

They're pretty much fucked.
>>
Bear spray/mace, next best thing to a gun
>>
>>734874
>>734924
i appreciate the help guys :)
>>
>>734874
so how the fuck am i suppose to be /out/ in australia if im a foreign that cant even have a proopa nehwif??
>>
I see the bait shop is doing excellent business today.
>>
>>734762
As far as Europe goes you shouldn't need any. It isn't like America or Africa where they have monsterous-sized predators with rabies. Just carry some mace ( not the blunt kind ) with you if you really feel you need something. You also have the option of crafting your own and lashing a spare knife onto the end of it.
>>
>defending from animals in New Zealand
Are you fucking dumb? The worst that will happen is you'll find your bootlaces got grabbed by a curious kea.
>>
>>735030
no im not dumb,theirs no need for that. i was just curious about the fauna and a little nervous since im soloing
>>
>>735034
No, you're dumb. This thread is dumb and everyone who took the bait is dumb.
>>
>>735040
/thread
>>
File: 1460328887154.jpg (38 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1460328887154.jpg
38 KB, 680x383
>>734762
use this.
>scare ducks to death without shooting a single round.
>>
File: giphy.gif (160 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
160 KB, 500x437
>>735721
>>
>>735732
fuck i think i'm gonna break out the tendo and play that now
>>
>>735030
Do they have Abbos there like Ausfags have to deal with? That is a real concern.
>>
>>735739
As a traveller in NZ and Oz for a year I had some minor disagreements with the local skinhead trash in Wellington NZ that might have had the potential to escalate into brawls if I'd pushed my luck, and some uncomfortable conversations with casually racist but generally otherwise amiable Aussies who assumed I agreed with them because I look like them. No problems at all with Aboriginies or Maori though.
>>
>>734762
There are no dangerous animals in europe. The most common, and a bit dangerous are probably boars. But they will leave you alone if you dont fuck with them. Also, if you plan on going to some mountain range, be sure and do yiur research, cuz there might be bears.
>>
>>735946
Why would you have problems with skinheads?
>>
You are all stupid and have never been to NZ

They have massive wild bulls and cows that can be really aggressive and they also have wild boar.

People who don't live in NZ or have never been need to shut up and stop being misinformative.
>>
>>734762
Lol @ Europoors with their noguns laws and needing a reason to own a knife. A FUCKING KNIFE the oldest tool known to man-kind; needed for everyday activities such as but not limited to: opening boxes, cutting rope, fashioning ANYTHING. Enjoy your freedomless shithole and Muslim cuckolding. You favgotsfaggots deserve it
>>
>>735994
Well played.
>>
>>735994
I really felt sick with that pic, go fucking back to /b/.

Post reported.
>>
>>736472
I'm >>735030
I live in Dunedin. I've encountered a few pigs while tramping, and a ~12 point stag while tramping in Fiordland, they all ran away when they became aware of you.

Not sure what the fuck you think you're going to do to a bull with a knife, seƱor torero.
>>
>>734769
just the camel jockeys, they are the only dangerous animals eurpoop has.
>>
>>734769

Balkans still has wolves, bears, lynx, boars and some poisonous snakes
>>
>>736699
Oh noes, so does Switzerland. We got 50 dead every year because of bad weather, falling from a cliff, avalanches, drowning and so on. But guess what, wild animals wherent responsible for a single death. I think mothercows killed a few people over the years.
>>
>>736702

but don't you have access to legal firearm ownership?
>>
>>736704
Yes we do, no nobody brings guns for hiking, and yes, we take great care that Idiots do not get firearms, they kill the fun for all sane people.
>>
>>734762
Europe isn't a country, m8.
>>
>>734874
yeap : see cops on the Beenleigh Line searching teenagers , and I think : thank you laws, thank you cops.
Get found with that shit and you're going away.

- on the other Hand : got a backpack and utensils and tent/bedroll/sleeping-bag and they find a Swiss-Army-Knife : No Problem. ; specifically it doesn't have a locking-blade and your are 'obviously' going camping.
Why I feel safer and more free than the people that show knives in their childish "every-day-carry".
Grow-up Kids - you're not Bear Grylls and in Australia with a knofe for no-good-reason : you're just going to Jail.
>>
>>736476
says the guy from a country where three planes were hijacked with box-cutters and all died
>>
>>736736
B O O T L I C K E R
O
O
T

L
I
C
K
E
R
>>
>>734762

Fucking americans and your idiotic troll threads
>>
>>734867

0 mass shootings in the last 20 years.

Yup.
>>
>>734874

Source?
>>
File: Te1Y7kC.jpg (153 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
Te1Y7kC.jpg
153 KB, 1200x807
>>735030
>>
>>735946
>casually racist but generally otherwise amiable Aussies who assumed I agreed with them because I look like them.

Taxi drivers
>>
>>737837
Butt hurt non American no guns detected.
>>
>>736476
Jesus fucking Christ. This isn't /b/ you fucking mongoloid.
Cancer. Newfag cancer is what you are.
/out/ was good once. It's a shame what dipshits like you have done to the place.
>>
>>736737
Yes but 9/11 was an inside job. Please don't use that as evidence against the americucks
>>
Im from NZ and you will only have to look out for wild boar and stags. Even then they will most likely flight before fight.
>>
>>737984

>CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER

Ok champ
>>
>>734762
Go to Switzerland if you want guns in Europe
>>
File: 1460638571661.png (2 MB, 2892x1316) Image search: [Google]
1460638571661.png
2 MB, 2892x1316
>aussieland

>body armor
>laser points
>sling shot
>ceramic knives
All this stuff is illegal there. WTF? What a nanny, facist and 1984 style country.
>>
>>734769
Eastern european here, estonian, over 50% of the country covered by forest.most people who go hiking here dont take weapons, the most venoumous thing here is a species of viper that cant rly kill a 5 year old kid, my lil brother got bitten once, didnt need any medical help
Nature is also beautyful
>>
>>738676

Those are state laws, son. You should probably learn the difference one of these days.
>>
>>738643
We do not sell guns to foreigners without residency permit, and then only to foreigners from non shit countries.
>gun regulation the good way
>>
>>738732
does a EU immigrant have the same rights as the Swisses?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.