[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's your method to keeping this secret, /out/? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15
File: FB_IMG_1458584242977.jpg (40 KB, 720x471) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458584242977.jpg
40 KB, 720x471
So what's your method to keeping this secret, /out/? I've done my best to keep women inside but they're apparently onto us, I want to keep this shit on the dl so we can continue to assert our patriarchal dominance everywhere.
>>
>>718382
Link to that article?
>>
I make sure to mark my territory by pissing on a tree every time I go /out/.
>>
>>718382
>female author
Not even worth reading. Isn't she supposed to be writing children's books? Only after she made dinner and satisfied her husband though.
>>
File: repost-us-10277891.jpg (69 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
repost-us-10277891.jpg
69 KB, 615x345
>>718382
>nobody can hear you scream
>implying your rapist is deaf

Oh wait they didn’t actually think that through because they have never seen sexual violence first hand in their lives.
>>
>>718396
Try gagging them then, I found duct tape really effective for this. Always keep some in my kit.
>>
>>718389
http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/park-rangers/

HP, the other Buzzfeed of the web.
>>
>>718395
>wanting women to influence how your children think

Yeah nah
>>
>>718418
I would read it first of course to make sure there were no suggestive messages or themes. But I would prefer it were written by a male author or at least had a male editor.
>>
Its a pretty accurate article imo, at least it confirmed everything I know about working in the grand canyon and from girls I know in the NPS/USFS or fire.
>>
99% of females are horrible to take /out/. They talk non stop, they slow you down, they carry a bunch of useless shit and ask you to carry it because it's too heavy, etc.
>>
I have this bookmarked next to my Cultural Galciology journal
>>
File: G3f3opQ[1].gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
G3f3opQ[1].gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>718432
this
>carrying chicks heavy ass pack
>get to camp
>not even a thank you
JUST
>>
File: dustup.jpg (791 KB, 2144x1608) Image search: [Google]
dustup.jpg
791 KB, 2144x1608
>>718415
> Once, a male coworker jumped on her neck, “riding me like a big horse,” she recalled.
>>
>>718432
>cant convince any other women to go /out/ with him
>gets a literal whore to accompany him
>WAAAAA she cant lift heavy things

try finding a woman who enjoys the outdoors as much as you do instead of bringing a dumb whore next time
>>
>>718432
Same is true of 99% of candyass millenial males.
>>
>>718482
>>718493
*tips divacup*
>>
File: ammo can comparrison-500x500.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ammo can comparrison-500x500.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>718382

>due to the lack of cover, must often bathe and go to the bathroom in full view, using portable metal ammo cans outfitted with toilet seats.

TIL women have rectangular arseholes
>>
>>718482
>try finding a woman who enjoys the outdoors as much as you do instead of bringing a dumb whore next time
THIS

You can say the same fucking thing about guys who don't enjoy going outdoors. Stop whining.
>>
>>718382
Y'all a bunch of dumb fucks. Why on God's earth would you want a woman to go /out/ with you? The purpose in going out is to get away from that bullshit. Women are absolutely useless /out// They whine, they do not think logically and solve issues. They are physically and mentally weak. They bleed.

Not mgtow. Am married. Love wife but god NO, not for /out/.
>>
>>719013
Well of course you wouldn't want to spend time with your wife. That's just natural
>>
>>719015
how fucking stupid are you? I spend almost all my time with her. You'll understand when/if you grow up.
I go /out/ to be out and get away. She would be useless /out/
I've known a lot of fit women who thought they were /out/ (I'm old as fuck all) and they are all the same. They get out and start the bitching and whining.
Females are good for car camping or vice vs.

Or don't listen to me. I don't care...
>>
>>719013
lol faggot. Just because your wife is useless doesn't mean all women are. I did a 20 day canoe trip with my GF and non of what you said above applies to her. She even portaged the canoe. You probably met your useless wife at a bar or something. Sorry you've doomed yourself to a life without an /out/ gf/wife. I will continue to bareback sexy and fully capable women in the middle of the woods while you're stuck circle jerking with your dumb friends.

Don't get me wrong, I love trips with just my buddies too but camping with capable women is just as awesome if not better. Men and Women have skills that compliment each other and anyone who denies this is a backward-ass man-child. Fucking MGTOW are cringeworthy autists who don't know how to interact with women.
>>
>>719243
I bet you're the dude who posted a pic of your friends and your huge hamplanet gf
>>
>>719251
Nope. Wasn't me. nice try though.

"sexy" and "capable" =/= hamplanet

found a book that might help you with your reading problems.
http://www.amazon.com/Early-Readers-Kindergarten-Preschool-Beginner-ebook/dp/B00JUYKDSQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1458677879&sr=1-6&keywords=learning+to+read
>>
>>719243
>sexy and fully capable women
I feel sorry for you if you believe this. You are obviously lacking in your skills and challenges.
>>
>>719280
You're delusional if you think you can gauge someone's experience based on a single post.

I also don't understand the asinine correlation you are implying. Having an attractive /out/ GF makes me less experienced for the sole reason that she's a women? Holy fuck, you must be 15.

Believe what you want though. I don't really give a shit. You're the one missing out.
>>
>>718400
Remember, without stuffing, tape is just decoration.
>>
>>719293
>delusional if you think you can gauge someone's experience based on a single post
I can absolutely say that you are not remotely /out/ like I am /out/ if you are bringing a female.
>15
Not even close.

I do not believe there are any women that could come close to doing what I do on a near daily basis. There might be a few that are mutants but they would not fall into the sexy category.

You sir are the delusional one.
>>
So men should feel bad for something that the majority of them don't do?

These women feel entitled to be sexist and increased merit in academia because feelings
>>
>>719328
>20 day canoe trip (just one example)
>not /out/

Yeah ok, kiddo. Whatever you say.

pretty cringe worthy that you think you know what I do /out/. Don't bother listing your outings beacause I don't care and I don't feel the need to compare myself to some random man-child on an anonymous message board. All I'm saying is that your stance that all women are incapable of being /out/ is sorely ignorant and uninformed. Educate yourself because you are objectively wrong. Try stepping out of your backwoods trailer you share with your cousin-wife for once.
>>
As I walk along the trail I yell "Hey bitch!" and hope they scatter when I walk by and never showering so if I am upwind they'll recognize that hateful musk and scramble to the nearest shelter. This is to avoid coming upon on and provoking their presumptuous aggression as their only means of defense are tasers and pepper spray. If I see one from far away and want to get a better look there's no telling how far her safe space extends and I might accidentally penetrate it. If I see a big group of girl scouts and leaders or something I will bolt into the woods because if I walk by them I might be called a sexual predator AND and pedophile. Sometimes I might be pursued by a lustful cougar for a few miles and never know it until she's right behind me with her nails ready to dig into me, but I wouldn't be allowed to fight back because that species and especially younger ones are federally protected.

When it comes to color, it is the opposite of bears. When approached by a black one your best bet is to walk away slowly and act disinterested. They may give a few warning charges but often back away as well. In the event of an attack it is best to not fight back and play dead and hope they become disinterested. With the lighter shade ones looking big and making a lot of noise is a reliable way to scare them off. And as always, both types are extremely protective and paranoid about their young.

Stay safe out there fellas
>>
>>719342
>20 day canoe trip
>don't bother listing your outings

haha. You're pretty funny sonny. f your big 20 day boat ride is what you consider out. And your girl landed the boat all by herself? She sounds really special and super out talented. You've got a keeper there.
>>
>>719440
Thanks, man. I'm glad I was able to persuade you.

She is indeed a keeper. Enjoy having a useless wife and never having a true /out/ babe by your side.
>>
>>719563
You big stud. I'm pretty much jealous of your life so I make up things about how my gf goes out and can do everything I can, but she really can. Actually I think she's more /out/ than I am.
>>
>>719440
>hurr all you list is one trip, git gud at /out/ fagget
>vaguely state that you're more /out/ than everyone else without listing anything specific

Butthurt MGTOW virginal neckbeard who batons sticks in his mother's garden detected
>>
>>719688
>batons sticks in his mother's garden detected

baton sticks? whats that even mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x509
>>719625
Hahhaha you totally know you're wrong. Now you're resorting to the old "you're making up stories to further your point" argument.

Just remember, you're an irrelevant crusty old fuck with a useless and probably ugly wife. You'll be dead, gone, forgotten, and 6 feet under while I'll still be shooting my load all over some hottie in the middle of the woods. Hurry up and croak already and rid the world of your childish ignorance.

>mfw I still have many years of being in my prime to look forward to
>mfw I'm not shackled by old ass values and insecurities of my manliness.
>mfw I'm objectively right and literarily nothing you say can change that
>>
>>718382
They find they're way into everything, EVERYTHING.
They cannot handle the fact that men have something entirely unto themselves.
It happened with sports, it happened with the military, and now its happening with your /out/ time.
They will not be satisfied until every single thing you do they can creep into also.
They can't make anything themselves, only slither into what men do.
>>
>>719868
>shooting my load all over some hottie in the middle of the woods
lulz, well we know what type of person you are. You just contradicted everything you said earlier. Fool. BS has been detected.
>>
>>720639
lol no I didn't
>>
>>720774
fem
>>
>>720166
This 100%
>>
I do my part by working for the NPS and belittling all the women I work with and sexually thrusting at female guests of course.
>>
>>718415
>He commented on the logo on the back of her utility skirt
>Utility skirt

Why wouldn't you just wear pants?
>>
>>718382
The article can be basically summed up as:
>tl;dr Many examples of how women can't handle the bantz.
>>
>>720166
Quoting Bill Burr: "They don't want their own shit; they want your shit."
>>
>>718382
ITT: Kissless virgins
>>
>>718382
This kind of shit is exactly why you need to work with people you at least understand, and you need to be hyper-aggressive, mostly aggressively friendly, at work, especially if you are a female.

If you aren't then you're gonna get into some HR bullshit and usually the innocent one is the one that gets in trouble.

Assuming the stories in that article are true, that's what happened, some dickhole waited for her to be the first to bitch and bitched back and was better at it because he's had more practice because he's a fucking bitch.
>>
>>719243
>camping with capable women is just as awesome if not better

you must have really shitty bros to think that
>>
>>718382
Kek
>>
>>718396
kek
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MzUzNjI3NjU5.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MzUzNjI3NjU5.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
I read the whole article, all I could think of was the party where the writer talked about early forest bro's being cavalry dudes. That's shit would have been awesome.
>>
>>718929
.50 can aka everything can. Those cans are god damn everywhere. I trip over the damn things.
>>
>>718929
Why wouldn't you just dig a hole?
>>
File: 1454598310912.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
1454598310912.gif
2 MB, 400x219
Convert to Islam
When women go /out/, rape them
>>
>>720166
>this is OUR thing, NO ONE else is allowed to enjoy it or it ruins it for us
Petulant whining hipster manchild.
>>
>>728023
I can't believe they made a pro immigration message after they made a show about the results of mass immigration
>>
File: M2A1_(50cal)_can.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
M2A1_(50cal)_can.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>718929
>due to the lack of cover, must often bathe and go to the bathroom in full view, using portable metal ammo cans outfitted with toilet seats.

Why the hell are they shitting in an ammo can?
>>
>>730740
IT'S A PRANK BRO
>>
File: sipping.jpg (60 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
sipping.jpg
60 KB, 439x452
>>718382
>mfw I know women and feminists will actually think threads like this are "evidence" and they will take these threads seriously no matter how shit bait you're going to use, and this isn't even bait to begin with.
>>
>>730740
I had to shit in one while on a ten day hike for school. They didn't want us digging holes everywhere so they made us shit in one and then they'd seal up the shit for taking away.
>>
>>730818
I shit in one a few times in Iraq. There were parts of some towns we went through where the locals had complained about us shitting on the side of the road.

I'd suggested we blow up a few of their houses, so they had something bigger to worry about, but that was not well accepted by leadership.
>>
>>730866
were you with the Indian army?
>>
>>719243
>She even portaged the canoe

I love how women need congratulations for accomplishing things that men do without thought of reward.

Yay Women! Good Job not being a 100% burden!
>>
>>718382
I've found the easiest way is to encouraging them to go hiking with a few of their girlfriends.

All the SJWs and also normal feminine types start missing the comforts of home real quick, and swear never to do it again.
>>
File: 5f0.jpg (42 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
5f0.jpg
42 KB, 500x504
>>730870
>>
>>732351
Doesn't always work. We took a "strong independent woman" on a climb once. She complained the entire way and had a hard time on 5.8's. She swore to never do it again, but now she climbs all the time because her boyfriend and a friend of mine is a big climber.
>>
File: 060.jpg (39 KB, 680x411) Image search: [Google]
060.jpg
39 KB, 680x411
>>718382
It was my privilege..
>>
File: 1eb.jpg (25 KB, 680x225) Image search: [Google]
1eb.jpg
25 KB, 680x225
>>732813
>>
File: 9d3.jpg (67 KB, 948x417) Image search: [Google]
9d3.jpg
67 KB, 948x417
>>732814
>>
File: h1w8tZL.png (376 KB, 1305x1930) Image search: [Google]
h1w8tZL.png
376 KB, 1305x1930
>>732817
>>
>>730801
it's just Poe's Law. the reason why even shit bait works is because it's parodying shit reasoning to begin with so the two are nigh indistinguishable
>>
>>719293
>all these personal insults instead of logical arguments

Yep, it's a woman everyone
>>
>>719368
Hearty kek
>>
>>719868
OBLIVION TRANSCENDER BECOMES HIM SHROUD. I CAN'T REMEMBER, I'm NO ONE NOW. COMIN FOR YOURS!! LOCK YOUR DOORS!!! IIIIDENTIFFFFIIIIER
DESTROYER
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.