[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living in the woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11
File: idontwantthis.jpg (103 KB, 634x637) Image search: [Google]
idontwantthis.jpg
103 KB, 634x637
Hi /out/, this is my first time posting here.
To keep it short, I want to basically live out in the woods, in a little small cabin that will only have a small fridge/freezer, radio, antenna T.V., and a couple of lights, maybe an electric heater. I plan on building this cabin myself and pay for water and electricity with a check from the government.

Now this isn't me completely being self sufficient but its going to be pretty close.
I understand that in the winter i'm going to have to buy food from the store, however i want to mostly hunt, forage and farm the food I eat.
I would just like some pointers on some books i should read about foraging and surviving in the woods, because most of the stuff that came up on google was just stuff about how to farm organically. I'll need to know more than this, I need to know what kinds of fruit and vegetables are safe to eat (i understand this is region specific mostly) just things like that.
Does anyone know of a book that could tell me the basics of living on your own in the woods?
I've been thinking of supplies I'll need, like an axe,gun and skinning knife for starters. Any tips or suggestions on what all I should have with me when I do it would be nice.

Pic related, its one of the things i don't want to
happen to me.
>>
File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63 KB, 550x787) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63 KB, 550x787
Are you going MGTOW?
>>
>>692122
No I'd like a wife or something like that but i'm certain most woman would not be able to live the kind of life i want to.
I'm doing it because, honestly, videos games have gotten boring, work sucks, all the new movies suck, fast food sucks....i just don't really enjoy modern society. I'm also a pretty introverted person to begin with, i can cope with not talking to people a lot.
>>
>>692138
Dont get married anon, just get a tugger now and again at the asian massage place.
Thats what I do.
>>
>>692166
Well like I said, I probably don't have a chance at getting married and yeah I was planing on using hookers man.
>>
Try going to a used bookstore and finding Fox Fire manuels. Its all about homesteading. Everything from log cabin building, to butchering animals, moonshining, gardening, tanning hides, trapping, and tons more.
>>
>>692166
I would know more of this "tugger" you speak of.
>>
you need to be an expert hunter / trapper, reading a book will probably not make you one.
>>
>>693686
The Foxfire books aren't about homesteading, they're about life and culture in Appalachia. It's a bunch of high school students from Mountain City, GA doing anthropology, basically. There's an awful lot of useful stuff in there (e.g. how to build a log cabin, how to build a wagon, making a flintlock rifle) but also a bunch of stuff that's more geared toward understanding Appalachia and its people (e.g. ghost stories, how to make moonshine, interviews with Stanley Hicks and others about their lives.) It's not a bad place to start, but understand, the series not exactly a concise guide to living a simple life.
>>
depends on where you're going bro, if you're in the woodlands theres not going to be enough fruits to look for but instead small edible plants and shrooms.
>>
>>693709
There is so much to eat out in the wild. For one thing, anyone who can point and shoot a .22 can kill enough birds and squirles in a day to atleast feed theirself.
Plus there are berries, nuts, mushrooms, edible vegetation all around...and i could plant things to eat.
I'm not talking about doing literally everything myself.
Reading a book could tell me all about what i could eat out in the wild, and i'm sure it could also help me with hunting.
>>
I am on the same path

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDekCnihS0M
>>
>>694155
>There is so much to eat out in the wild

Then why are you begging us to tell you about it Mr knowitall
>>
>>694155
>There is so much to eat out in the wild.
very seasonal.
you need to arrive in the right season have supplies gather a lot of shit prepare them correctly to last like smoke meat and make pickles or jam.
you start out in late fall early winter you gonna die. if you don't know how to store food or how much you need you die. if you get injured or sick and fall off schedule you die.
>>
>>694303
I really din't think there would be trolling on this board. Wow.
>>694452
Thanks for some actual advice, also I was planning on using a food stamp card for some food from the store so this, as i said before, isn't me completley living off just what i can gather.
>>
This is a really good idea. You can just go our and graze on all the food laying around for free. Also don't overlook the axes, clothing , footwear and ammunition that is scattered in the forest. If you find gems in the special chests trade them with the merchant
>>
>>692118
>>692138
Are you me?

I want to do the same but I'm worried about being found by Park rangers and told to fuck off or other explorers finding me.

For that reason I was thinking about living in a tent initially (during mild weather) and slowly digging a mine to sleep and store my foods in. In fact the weather here is too extreme to live above ground comfortably do during summer. I could move somewhere colder but then I'd have the same problem during winter.

I'd be using store bought foods (cheap shit like rice and sweet potatoes) to begin with and hopefully planting a few crops but that would be difficult too since any structure to shield the plants from weather would be very visible.

I just need to find somewhere isolated enough but not too isolated that I can't bring supplies in.

Australia here btw.
>>
>>696341
>>696341
Why don't you just pick up all the food laying around?
>>
Omg seriously there's a thread about this bullshit every other day and I'm positive none of you pussies ever follow through. There's a reason civilization exists. That is because it is extremely difficult to survive on your own.

If you are lucky you will either freeze to death, or starve, or go insane from lack human contact. Here's an idea for you: instead of trying to escape real life why not make your real life enjoyable?

Instead of roughing it 100% why not move to the country? planting vegetables in the summer and hunting in winter to supplement your groceries. Buy a wood stove, it will heat your house and give you that cabin feel. Hell you could even get a couple farm animals.

You will not find a way to live away from society. Once you find yourself alone in the woods with none of the luxuries of the real world you are accustomed to you will change your mind very quickly. A more realistic goal would be to add these types of things into your life rather than live a life with only these things. If you enjoy something then just do it p, you don't have to give up the rest of your life.

Sorry bro don't mean to kill your dreams but you'll just end up like mccandess. Just trying to be realistic here because I'm sick of reading this shit on here.
>>
>>696368
Like what?
>>
>>696403
There is so much to eat out in the wild. For one thing, anyone who can point and shoot a .22 can kill enough birds and squirles in a day to atleast feed theirself.
Plus there are berries, nuts, mushrooms, edible vegetation all around
>>
>>696411
>Plus there are berries, nuts, mushrooms, edible vegetation all around

I agree. I don't even live in the woods but I get all my food there. Not sure why anyone uses grocery stores and restaurants desu
>>
>>693692
rubmaps google it

changed my life all I do now is drink and fish
>>
>>696411
>>696422
The only thing you listed with carbohydrates in it was the berries. Whatever, rice is cheap enough. But to work hard and have a clear alert mind, carbs are necessary.
I live in Australia though there might be more food in the wild where you live.
>>
>>696448
Carbs aren't really necessary but if you want them just eat carbs nuts and berries and mushrooms and such. No need to over think it. Nature provides
>>
File: 1423992964910.jpg (44 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
1423992964910.jpg
44 KB, 286x429
>>696464
>eat wild mushrooms
For your own safety, do not under any circumstances do this. I'm a mushroom enthusiast with years of experience and a lot of literature about wild mushrooms, and I still don't eat 99% of mushrooms I find in the wild. It's simply not safe, and you are not fit to identify them no matter what your smartphone or mushroom book says.

tl;dr: Don't eat wild mushrooms you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>696464
Carb nuts? Mushrooms? I don't know of any mushrooms that have carbs, or nuts. Yes, you need carbs to be active. If you don't think you need carbs you must not do exercise for more than 5 minutes.

Try doing any endurance exercise on a diet of meat and nuts. You will be fucking slow. Low carb works if you sit around all day doing fuck all.
>>
Look man, I'm in the same boat. Got a kid and a wife though. Have thought many times about back packing or hiking to fuck-alls ville when my kid is grown. My wife understands, and would let me do it.

But it's like this-you need people. Not just for survival, but to keep your fucking sanity. You know what happened to people who 100% roughed it before the turn of the century?

They lived to the ripe old ages of 25-45 depending on where they were, food availability, etc.

If you want to "rough it", follow the advice of others on this thread, and integrate stuff into your life.
>>
>>696520
Are you telling me that there isn't an abundance of food just laying around the Forest? How do you think animals survive?
>>
>>696766
Kangaroos eat grasses. Lizards eat bugs. Bugs eat plant matter, animal feces, animal carcasses. Koalas eat eucalyptus leaves. Echidnas eat bugs too.

I live in Australia m8. I'm not going to survive on bugs and lizards and kangaroos. I need muh carbs.
>>
>>696783

Dude you aren't fooling anyone. Perhaps you don't want to share the carbs that your forest provides, perhaps you are being selfish but there are enough to do around. Cheetas and lions seem to have lots of energy from eating just meat and kangaroos are always hopping around from grass.

It's really not that complicated if you just do it.
>>
>>696828
protien has more calories than carbs, but we still get most of our energy from carbs, due to our metabolism. its same to assume the metabolism of a lion allows his main source of energy to come from protein
>>
>>696839
Stop responding to someone who is obviously fucking with you.
>>
>>696839
actually you can live without consuming any carbs.
read about ketogenic diet.
your body is good to go on meat and fat. in fact it can't metabolize some amino acids that are found in meat so unlike a chimp we can't just eat fruits and be done with it.
this suggests a long period when humans ate almost exclusively meat where maladaptation to vegetarian diet was not contraselected.
>>
>>696848
keto is not a long term or healthy diet, and any fucking redneck that tells you otherwise wouldnt have the mental process to comprehend otherwise, mostly due to his diet
>>
>>696848
*can't synthesize not metabolize damn
>>
>>696849
it works long term many studies concluded so.
if it's health or not is not the question but you need to eat fibers to keep the plumbing running smooth.
>>
>>696848
>actually you can live without consuming any carbs.
>your body is good to go on meat and fat
>read about ketogenic diet.
You can die young, get cancer, feel exhausted and have brainfog 24/7 too.
>>
>>696853
the exhausted thing is a recurring theme many bodybuilders who do keto dispute it tho.
colon cancer could be a problem see fibers.
>>
>>696851
Not true. You only need fibre if a large share of your diet is carbohydrates. Which is stupid anyway. Why would we be designed or adapted to needing something that we don't actually utilize?
>>
>>696914
interesting i googled around and seems like the fiber myth is just an other pervasive bullshit that is around for a decade or two and won't die easily...
cholesterol myth still won't die even tho clear scientific evidence disproves the connection between dietary and blood cholesterol. people still push this low-fat, low cholesterol diet bullshit with a serious face.
wtf. next time i meet a dietitian i will spit him or her between the eyes.
>>
>>696921
welcome to the flyover states people
>>
>>696843
I know you are trolling but are you not aware that people used to live without grocery stores?
>>
>>696928
No I'm not, you're incredibly misinformed and you think that an average fuck can just wander into the woods and live off of wild mushrooms and berries. I'm not even going to get into your laughable misconceptions about diet.
>>
>>696932
How do you explain the daily I'm going to live in the woods threads? Are all those people dying?
>>
>>696932
I think you're terribly misinformed about how hard it is to live in the damn woods with a minimal amount of buying food via a food stamp.
Most of you seem to be btw I'm OP. If you have a book about edible vegetation in your area then ta-fucking-da, you can live out in the wild.
also fat is a carb, nuts are carbs, berries are carbs and any other kind of carb is seriously bad for you so i don't understand why some of you are even talking about carbs.
>>696516
You're stupid. Some mushrooms have look-a-like poisonous ones so just avoid those. However, most don't. And obviously i'm not going to eat a moldy mushroom i can't identify dumb fuck.
>>696411
i'm amused you just copied and pasted my post. it really gave me a tickle.
>>696379
I think you're under the age of 18 if you think it is really that hard to live a minimalistic lifestyle. grow up, alot of you and thanks to anyone actually involved with the topic.
>>
>>697076
>You're stupid. Some mushrooms have look-a-like poisonous ones so just avoid those. However, most don't.
This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen on /out/ and I'm scared that you're going to fool someone into actually eating wild mushrooms. I have over a decade of experience with wild shrooms and I urge everyone to ignore this dumb son of a bitch and avoid eating wild mushrooms under any circumstances. There are of course harmless mushrooms and even mushrooms that aren't fatal if ingested (yet still discomforting in a multitude of ways) but you are not qualified to safely and accurately identify them. For your own safety, leave the mushrooms alone. Don't even touch them.
>>
>>696932
To further make you look retarded, heres everything i already know i could live off of during spring/summer/early fall in the place im planing on living-
Poach salad- its basically turnip greens and has the added benefit of a laxative when cooked improperly.
Blackberries- self explanatory, they are fucking everywhere.
Tons of nuts. Seriously.
Fishes, birds, squirels are everywhere. Deer is a pretty common site around there also.
Crawlfish? Or cray fish? Idk what they are called, but they are a small red shell fish that live in a river around where im planning on living.
I could also eat worms, and just about any kind of bug after i fry it.
And grass. Or most leaves off of any plant you can eat, granted its not poisonous.
Also I plan on farming.
So why exactly did you and like 5 other people come on this thread to show everyone how fucking stupid you are?
>>
>>697090
Please do go into the woods, and ignore >>697086
Eat literally everything you see, especially mushrooms.
>>
>>697086
Please explain to me what would make me qualified to look at a wild mushroom and determine whether or not its poisonous beyond spore prints and pictures?
If it has something to do with poisonous mold on the shroom...then...well i really don't know what to say to you, because the way you say it, is that no one can identify an edible mushroom.
And thats not true.
>>
>>697093
Wow its like some of you people legit just ignore half the shit i type. Its pathetic and makes you look like a kid.
I'm only going to eat thing i grow and know aren't poisonous like everything i listed, but you people just take it to the extreme and talk to me like im a retard whos going to go out in the woods with no knowledge of my surroundings and just eat everything i see.
Go to /b/ if you want to troll anywhere else just makes you look like a kid, seriously.
>>
>>697095
If you don't have a degree in mycology, then don't fucking touch mushrooms. I can't make it any simpler than that, and I don't care to try because you've done nothing but call everyone else in the thread stupid while you talk about eating fucking grass (very difficult for humans to digest and some varieties can make you very ill) and various other dumb shit. Take your misinformation and begone from this place.
>>
>>697100
And yet the very people i'm calling stupid are the ones who are saying its impossible to live out in the woods while calling me and others stupid.
Also if you can't tell me why then you don't understand yourself.
I don't know what I'm spreading that could be called misinformation, you should be educated enough to know that your body has to adjust to new foods. Try eating only organic vegtables and chicken for a month and go eat a chicken bisquit from mcdonalds after that. YOU WILL GET SICK AS FUCK, not to mention terrible pains through your gut.
I think you have some legitamate personality problems bro. The only things i've said that could be construed as "misinformation" is the grass eating thing, but you're gut adjusts to pretty much whatever you can eat man, please tell me why raw foodists are able to drink grass with no problem?
btw i seriously can't see how taking a class in mycology is any different from buying a book with pictures and spore prints of edible mushrooms. PLEASE EXPLAIN.
>>
>>697121
>btw i seriously can't see how taking a class in mycology is any different from buying a book with pictures and spore prints of edible mushrooms
That about sums up your entire ability to reason, right there. Why did you even learn to read, you could have just carried around a paper with the alphabet printed on it your whole life. The problem here is that you have no idea that you're not very smart and no matter what anyone says you're not going to understand. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm seriously advising you, for your own sake, to not go innawoods because someone like you will surely end up sick or dead. I'm fucking done.
>>
>>697124
Like i said you have a serious mental issue. I said that because all im doing is foraging for food and you've spent so much time insulting me that i think you're just a troll, because you could have explained to me by now why i shouldn't eat mushrooms and why i need to know about mycology. Here is my reasoning-
They sell guides on how to identify edible mushrooms. Now if these guides were not effective why would there be so many?
Do you just like to pick arguments or something? Then go to /b/, or you probably have aspergers. That last thing you said
>i'm fucking done
after doing nothing but insulting me kinda makes me think you're a sperglord with no concept of socializing, especially with how much you insult my intelligence when you just won't even answer my question with anything other than "you won't understand now let me write 3 paragraphs just insulting you and calling you stupid and not explaining why".
actually you are probably a narcissist. That would explain everything.
>>
>>696379
For most of us its not about that.
The reason i want to do it is because i want true independance and freedom. This is simply not achievable in todays society. Moving out of your parents house doesnt make you independant or free. Youre depending on your boss for your salary, youre depending on water, gas and electricity, youre depending on food from the grocery store. I dont want to depend on anyone but myself and mother nature. And i dont want to take care for anyone else, just me and mother nature.
I strongly believe that everyone on this planet should be able to do whatever they like as long as they dont bother anyone. Sadly society doesnt agree with that and really likes to shit on hobos and offgridders, so we probably have to leave society completely and hide like an outlaw.
>>
>>696520
Meat contains all you need to survive and develop your body. If you plan to live in the woods long term, all you should think about is meat, insects and fish. Plant products are only optional.
>>
OP is gonna make the Darwin Awards this year, I can feel it.
>>
>>697139
yeah, i'm gonna die in the woods with a food stamp card and atleast 5 natural scources of food around an area im very familiar with.
Nah bro i don't have a god damn clue what im doing, don't even know what im gonna eat out there.
>>697098
>Wow its like some of you people legit just ignore half the shit i type. Its pathetic and makes you look like a kid.
Maybe trolling needs to be a ban on a board where actual discussion is supposed to take place instead of baiting and calling everyone names?
Idk just a suggestion.
>>697135
You have to same reasons as me. I don't understand why people are so negative about this, maybe they feel insulted when people say they don't like the things they can't live without?
>>
>>697143
>yeah, i'm gonna die in the woods with a food stamp card and atleast 5 natural scources of food around an area im very familiar with.
>Nah bro i don't have a god damn clue what im doing, don't even know what im gonna eat out there.
Yes, you've made that very clear.
>>
>>697139
I love how cynical /out/ is about hobo living. Do you even realize how many people successfully live outside of society?
>>
>>697149
I'm pretty sure at this point they are trolls.
>>697147
like hes just ignoring my obvious sarcasm and taking it seriously to make me mad.
Or if he is serious, then i'll let you know right now not everyone needs to eat 4000 calories a day. You probably eat 5 times as much as you actually need too and are just all butthurt about something.
Tell me why do you need to troll online?
Are you a fat fuck with a micropenis?

You know i really don't know much about living in the woods, but i do know what i know. And it makes me cringe when someone like you comes along and tries to tell me im gonna die out there, when i LIVE off 200$ a month for food.
>>
>>697154
Also its the whole reason i made this thread and half the people are just like "NO NO NO U CAN'T DO THS UR RETARD STUPID FUCK GO DIE"
even though im asking for advice/books on living out in the woods and even sharing what little i know gets me insulted.
Has 4chan just become shit all around or something? It might aswell be renamed to www./b/-RANDOM-LOL.org
>>
I'm going to explain it as gently as I can.
>obvious newfag
>food stamps baby
>argues with legitimate advice
>ignores reality and chooses to believe that anyone who disagrees or has something negative to say is a troll, fat, stupid, micropenis, /b/tard, narcissist, has mental issues, etc instead of accepting what they say as possible truth
>spreads misinformation about diet and other things as fact
>whines about society not understanding him
These are the reasons the thread turned into a shithole. Please stop now.
>>
>>697167
Wow. Never coming to this board again, if you look back through the thread theres 3 or 4 people actually discussing the topic then dicks come in and call us all retarded and stupid.
You might have been able to make your parents forget how shit went but i can just read back over the thread and you are just wrong, its hilarious and seriously you people might have autism.
You are litterally hated in society and i seriously bet you don't leave you're house much at all because you're a shitty person who assumes to much.
I haven't gotten any legitamate advice other than i need to take mycology in order to identify edible mushrooms. thats just retarded. I know what the reality is and 4chan is just a shit place for discussion because if im wrong on something then im a dumb asshole spreading misinformation and if someone disagrees with me the whole thread is over.
If you look back through the thread i din't say much at all. Trolls like you come along. Its PATHETIC. You act like a 3 year old. Also, you're probably going to act like everything i just typed doesn't effect you and that im wrong about everything etc but i know it will because its true and i can remember what i've typed in this thread bro.
Most of you are just assholes desu.
>>
>>697167
Not OP but the thing is that OP made this thread so we can share ideas and information regarding this kind of lifestyle. We arent here so you can say "dont do it, youll die", because tons of people already do this and it is absolutely realistic. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people cant like it.
>>
Today on /out/: A visit from Chris-chan, with special guest Sonichu. Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread.
>>
>>697167
and just saying, OP here, i've only typed no more than 3 or 4 posts related to the topic. So you should feel stupid right now.
>>
>>697183
>youre all retards! Its not me thats retarded, but all of you!
Work on your self awareness.
>>
>>697193
Are you trying to say this to me or that poster, because if you're saying i'm calling everyone names...i'm not....
>>
>>697193
see
>>697175
and every similar post.
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_English
>>
>>697196
I dont know who you are my man
>>
>>697198
I think you just got called retarded. m8.
please read
>>697177
And as the OP all I can say is its really wierd for someone to tell me i'm the cause of the negativity here when some guy calls me retarded for saying you can eat some mushrooms in the wild without taking a course in mycology.
So whos the real dumbass?
he went on for over 3 paragraphs just telling me that i can't understand and that im retarded fyi before i even posted hardly anything.
>>
>>697198
I dont know who is more autistic, chrischan or the person that made a whole wiki with extremely specific pages about chrischan.
>>
>>697198
So i just read that and all i can ask is what does that have to do with the thread? You're calling me autistic and saying i have poor grammar for calling people out on trolling?
Boy, you sure are a special snowflake.
>>
Mods please just delete this godawful thread, it's not even salvageable at this point.
>>
>>697222
Delete yourself
>>
>>697228
you first fat micropenis troll go back to /b/ where you belong you are autistic and society hates you
>>
>>697233
Jesus christ youre mad. Take a bit of your own advice.
>>
>>697261
I will spit between your eyes troll
>>
>>697261
I think part of the problem is alot of people thought alot of the posts were OPs but they are actually other peoples posts...I am OP..and yeah this thread should get deleted cause all it was was people saying you can't do it....
>>
>>697263
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>697275
Go back to /b/ and stop trolling in this thread I have had enough you little 3 year old kid
>>
>>697280
Youre the one who is sperging out. Stop posting.
>>
>>697282
No I'm not you came into my thread i'm OP btw. You and five other people have just been trolls to everyone here. you need to leave this board and all of 4chan because you are obviously underage
>>
>>697286
I like milk.
>>
>>697286
What the hell im on your side man. Im here because i want to become a hobo.

You probably confused me with someone else. Anyway, the way you type is really dumb. You give the hobo culture a bad reputation.
>>
>>697302
If you were on my side you would not be trolling me and lying all this time. You're making youself look stupid and making up shit about how people can't eat mushrooms and it is pathetic at this point telling me i ignore reality and calling me a food stamps baby. I am never coming back to this shitty website everything here is /b/ now.
>>
>>697310
I honestly dont know if youre for real or not. I never disagreed with you or said you couldnt do it, matter of fact im leaving very soon myself.

Im just saying that your posts sound retarded and you make the hobo community look bad.
>>
>>697316
Thats not me. see what i'm saying yet? I'm seriously OP and i'm just going to go to the damn book store because what the fuck guys, i just wanted advice on how to live in the woods.
>>697310
you REALLY have a problem for pretending your someone else on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>697353
Stop trolling
>>
>>697355
i just din't know how bad things would get from not using a trip code.
>>
>>697361
I guess I will have to use one from now on thanks to all these /b/ kids like
>>697353
>>697302
>>
>>697364
the mods probably think ur a massive retard m8 nice job.
Now all these people think you're a retard.
just look at what they all think you've said, how autistic you look.
thanks for taking the burden off of me you seriously did me a favor.
>>
File: 1432889355639.jpg (97 KB, 573x493) Image search: [Google]
1432889355639.jpg
97 KB, 573x493
>>697369
>>
File: fedoratip4u.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip4u.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>697372
>>
>>697380
You're using that meme wrong, anon.
>>
>>697385
So is he, anon.
Thats the point. This turned into a troll thread along time ago.
>>
>>697389
No, the butthurt thing is used in the proper context. Also, this thread was fine until the dude began to flip out, somewhere around here
>>697076
>>
>>697392
>you have to take a class in mycology in order to identify edible mushrooms
>you're pretentious for wanting to not rely on society
>wanting to do something and asking for advice on it makes you retarded
>it's almost impossible to live in the woods
Thats what I got from this thread.
>>
File: 1375450569397.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1375450569397.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>692118

What the fuck is going on this thread
>>
>>697398
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension then, because only the first line of greentext is correct. Mushroom and fungus experts will tell you not to eat wild mushrooms one hundred percent of the time because many of them look alike and a lot of them will kill you.
>>
>>697400
Unstable person freaks out.
>>
>>697402
My reading comprehension is fine, you might want to go back and read the thread if you want to.
What I listed is pretty much the only stuff posted.
I don't think you read the whole thread.
>>
>>697407
Are you the dude that freaked out and called everyone stupid fatties with tiny dicks? If so, you might want to re-read
>>697167
especially the "ignoring reality" part because you're seriously delusional.
>>
>>697410
No I'm not.
>>
File: 1435100644774.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1435100644774.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>697412
>"You're delusional."
>"No I'm not."
I can't take the irony of this shit. Seek psychiatric help, for your own benefit.
>>
File: 1456183942181.jpg (327 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
1456183942181.jpg
327 KB, 700x1690
>>697419
kek
>>
File: 1452283163448.jpg (146 KB, 1799x970) Image search: [Google]
1452283163448.jpg
146 KB, 1799x970
>>697414
I meant i'm not the guy who started calling everyone fatties with micropenises?
>>
File: 1422700902415.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1422700902415.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>697419
>>
>>697422
I like birds?
>>
>>697432
what does that have to do with anything faggot
>>
>>697437
End a statement with a question mark?
>>
>>697439
Just a test.
>>
File: 1425858962871.gif (15 KB, 52x89) Image search: [Google]
1425858962871.gif
15 KB, 52x89
>>697444
Just a test?
>>
>>697447
Idk what to say honestly. If you want to help someone you talk to them, not copy them. Thats kinda fucked up.
>>
>>696516
I can't stop laughing at this.
>>
>>697448
>Idk what to say honestly. If you want to help someone you talk to them, not copy them. >Thats kinda fucked up.
>Thats kinda fucked up.
Quote from man who likes Hitler.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.