[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/out/ sadness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1421239598001.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1421239598001.png
147 KB, 358x398
>mfw my first /out/ hiking trip in years with all my old high school friends just got cancelled

This is a bad feel. How do I find /out/ friends that actually like to camp?
>>
>>649034
Dumb frogposter.
>>
File: 1405370322079.gif (579 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1405370322079.gif
579 KB, 500x375
>>649034
Where you at?

Norwich UK here?
>>
>>649052
US my bro. I have plenty of good friends just no /out/ friends.

So sad.
>>
>>649058
Where in US? Just moved to Denver and have been looking for /out/ friends
>>
>>649063
Alabama. Not a very /out/ state but I try.
>>
>>649068
What part of Alabama? Northwest Ga here. Will be in Colombus for several months. Also you can go to the Randall's survival and adventure classes in Alabama.
>>
>>649074
Deep south. 15 minutes away from Florida border.

Those classes sound interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>649034
Make your friends go /out/ with you

Most outdoors people aren't born, they are made
>>
>>649179
tru.
i got my best bud into camping. he's not a seasoned vet but he's down.
>>
>>649034
>mfw my /out/ is invaded by frogposters
Go to college.Take zoology, botany, geology, or forestry (first 2 are a good way to meet /out/ grills but be forewarned they won't put up with any MGTOW PUA GG MRA bullshit). Join the outing club.
>>
>>649257
They make you be a beta orbiter and never give up the bleeding jew?

Only losers want to associate with women anyway as they are all damaged goods. Obese tattooed used up entitled diseased nags with no redeeming features. Once you get older you might understand
>>
>>649363
>Once you get older you might understand
Bullshit son
It is you that needs to get older and understand how to be a man
Then women will naturally follow
Until then >>>/r9k/ with this MGTOW shit
>>
>>649587
Why are you so triggered by men doing what they want? Their body, their rules shitlord
>>
>>649638
stfu nerd faggot, you are not a man
>>
>>649034
>>649257
Don't listen to this faggot, do a 2-4yr med tech program instead and find an outdoorsy gf (or bf, if you're one of them queers). Medical field has extremely good job prospects that will only grow over the years, pay is better, benefits are good and there's no culture of political correctness.

Oh, and meet your lover offline, online dating is pointless.
>>
>>649068
Birmingham here. Where does one go /out/ down there?
>>
>>649257
>MGTOW PUA GG MRA

what is all this
>>
File: P1010037.jpg (775 KB, 2288x1712) Image search: [Google]
P1010037.jpg
775 KB, 2288x1712
>>649034
You don't need friends to go out. You need something sharp. Clothing for where you are/ time of year. A tarp. Food you like. Booze/Drug of choice. Bonus points for a good ax/saw. You could be out right now. You know the secret to being /out/? GO OUT!
>>
>>649709
Conecuh Trail is decent. Most of the time I go up to Talledega and Cheha. Gf lives in Huntsville so I'm going camping there for New Years Eve!
>>
>>649766
Very cool box turtle. I don't feel comfortable going /out/ alone yet. I just started going again since I stoop boy scouts.

Will probably do a solo trip sometime soon.
>>
>>>649797
Well where are you? Maybe I can help.
>>
>>649257
Keep that stuff in the MGTOW threads, there are already two or three going
>>
>>649797
The trick is, just go.
>>
>>649803
Don't bash mtgow you whore
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.