[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone trying out Van Life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ebay_261692513345_1.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ebay_261692513345_1.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
Anyone trying out Van Life?
>>
Yep, I even have an open thread on the subject.
>>
>>647061
I have thought about living in a vehicle but I don't think it would work for me.
I have just bought an Isuzu Trooper and I wanna try sleeping in that just to see if it's viable
>>
Just not my style
>>
>>647061
I could never do it full time, but weekends are fucking awesome.
Its like having another life.
Everything for that other life is perma packed in the van.
All my fishing and /out/ gear ready to go at a moments notice.
Tough week at work?
Friday leave work inna van and head straight to the lake. Wake up on sat and go kayaking .
All on a whim.
>>
File: IMGP0011.jpg (1 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0011.jpg
1 MB, 2304x3072
>>647061

I did it for two months moving state to state, rationing my food and spending my money on gas. I met some cool people on the way and had some cool experiences. I often think about going out and living in my van again i honestly miss traveling around.

Try it out you just might like it.

pic related one of the places i went to
>>
>>648091
where is that?
>>
>>648209
Slab City , its by Niland California. Its a guard post that you see exiting slab city.
>>
>>647118
Link it then, retard.
>>
>>648465
>being this lazy
>>
>>647499
I have an Escape that I camped in once.

It's work.

You have to rearrange everything you take with you morning and night to make room for sleeping, the taller you are, the worse.

A minivan would be much better, but no 4wd and little towing cap. At that point, why not get a small RV?
>>
>>648091
Is that the slab? I wouldn't mind taking a van out there and chilling for the winter.
>>
>>>645599
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.