[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/,how can I convince my friends to go urban exploring with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 11.jpg (104 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
104 KB, 540x361
Hey /out/,how can I convince my friends to go urban exploring with me?
>>
File: consider.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
494 KB, 500x374
What you're gonna want to do is carefully slip some chicken nuggets up their butts while they're asleep. Then, while they are still sleeping, put more chicken nuggets in their butts. I forgot the question
>>
>>645259
Either suggest it while they've had a few drinks or find people that are actually interested in that kind of thing. I've gone exploring with friends but they're not as interested in it as I am. I usually go alone because of this.
>>
>>645259
Tell your friends to grow some balls.

Call them all pussies and head over yourself until they feel guilty and follow you.
>>
Say "wanna go and explore some abandoned buildings with me?"

Chances are they'll say yes.
>>
>>645259
ugh, i dont know how we got in urbanex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8GoqrzrKU
me and mate climbing chimney
>>
Start out with a camping trip somewhere theres nice landscape or cliffs or something. For me and my friends it was the bruce peninsula l. After that its easy
>>
>>645549
Hah shit didn't realize it said urban exploring
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>645541
I can only assume you're Russian.
>>
File: unflavored.jpg (119 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
unflavored.jpg
119 KB, 621x672
>>645559
But that scares people away
>>
If you have to convince them, it's time to find some more like minded individuals
>>
>>646079
If individual people can change their interests so can a group of people. Everything you do you do a first time once. The funny thing is most people have urbex experiences as a kid. Who didn't go sneak around in the empty house around the block when they were 10? Or found this pile of bricks or small ruin somewhere in the forest playing around and would go back to it the next 5 days to play around. Its in our nature to explore, we just grew out of it because of parents, teachers and other people telling us to grow up, "take responsibility" and mind our own buiseness, not get in trouble, etc.

Truth is, the need for exploration is still there with a lot of us, but the connotation of it being stupid and childish is there too, and the indoctrinated idea that it's somehow ethically wrong to get on some abandoned property and the fear of discovery is also there.

I'd suggest to go a couple of times on your own, take some cool pictures, choose locations you can find some background from, so you can tell a story about your trip, give it depth, make it sound exciting and not childlike but also safe enough so they don't get infused by more fear keeping them back. Also play on the political idea that it's absurd that walking over abandoned property is illegal, so it looks you stand for something, and there is an ethical excuse which reduces the fear of being caught.

play mind tricks young padawan
>>
File: 5292820427_03533d4fc7.jpg (62 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
5292820427_03533d4fc7.jpg
62 KB, 500x239
Tie a pork chop around your neck !!
>>
>>645259
I would be all for it, but I just have no idea where to find abandoned sites near my area.
>>
>>645259
>needing to convince friends to partake in your hobbies

Get new friends who are already into the things you are into. Stop wasting your time.
>>
Ask your friend,
Let's say you were out urban exploring and you fell asleep. But when you woke up, you were covered in sperm and your butt hole was gaping,
Would you tell anyone?
If the answer is, hell no I wouldn't tell people.
Then ask him to go urban exploring.
If the answer is yes I would tell people, then see if those guys want to go too.
>>
Create Craig's list add in men seeking men section.
Those guys are looking for new friends,
>>
>>645259
Mount them to show dominance.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.