[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/out/ Secret Santa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, sc/outs/! It's that time of year again: where we show our spirit of giving, help each other get outdoors, and call eachother faggots for what's in out wish lists!
Post your Amazon wish list here and maybe some nice anon will give you a gift. Here's my wish list:
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 2GZCHDIVFPSL2

And in the meantime, I'll help get the ball rolling for the first few posters who share their wish list! Remember, you'll have to get around 4chan's spam detector when posting you link
Hope Santa treats you well, and good luck!
>>
Also: if you receive a gift, I encourage you to pay it forward :)
>>
>>637331
Great idea man! Here's mine: amazon dot ca slash registry slash wishlist slash K9Z2GLR65KYW

Can't wait to surprise someone
>>
>>637338

Merry Christmas :)
>>
How does this work without knowing the receiving sc/out/'s address?
Also will their list update if they've already been gifted something?
>>
>>637345

I believe it keeps the address anonymous. If an is bought, it will remove it from the wish list. There's also an option for you to remain "blind" on your own wishlist. Basically, your wishlist remains static to you and does not show you which item was bought for you. This keeps the surprise, so I like this option.
>>
Bump.

Let's see your wishlists /out/
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Oh man, this was fuckin great last year. Amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 4MU9586047J6

I get paid on Thursday. Will be treating someone that evening
>>
>>637411

Merry Christmas :)
>>
>>637420
You too, friend. I'll be back here next Thursday!
>>
>>637421

I'd be very greatful for a gift but if you get only one, I encourage you to get something for another anon. Thanks and happy holidays!
>>
File: Fishy.gif (1 MB, 375x665) Image search: [Google]
Fishy.gif
1 MB, 375x665
>>637331

Honestly I don't really want any of this stuff for Christmas. without sounding too melodramatic, only thing I truly want is to be healthy for once in my life. If you can grant me that, ill give you a rimjob in exchange for it.

amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 1PWQCWF6H5N8M

and the kayak.. well maybe some richbro will grant me it.
>>
>>637438

I think you might need to add your address. It doesn't give me the option to ship to you. Also, dont get too excited. I'm far from the richbro you're looking for.

Also, I love these annual /out/ gift exchanges because I picture myself either buying for or receiving from a person that called me a faggot for liking moras or some shit.
>>
>>637444
nice trips.

and I never use amazon, didn't even know I had an account until I went to sign up. Ill see what I did wrong give me like 5 minutes or so.
>>
Neato! I imagine many a sc/out/'s stocking will be filled with Coghlan's swag this year.
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 2YNJ50GFK3NZZ
>>
>>637444
Idk? how about now.. I checked to make sure my address was all added and stuff.. Man why is this so confusing.
>>
Merry Christmas! amazon dot de slash registry slash wishlist slash 15EI9JSVVV0W4

I hope someone else from Germany will post a link, want to surprise you with something low priced (I currently can't order from dot com)
>>
>>637452
Is there some sort of monetary exchange tax us Mericans have to pay if we were to gift you something? that you know about?..

Also is that the BIGGEST. fire steel you could find? looks kinda small to me. you should try to find the biggest one you can.

>>637449
If you feel like being a pirate that field guide book is torrent-able..
>>
>>637449

That book helped me a lot out in northern Michigan. Merry Christmas
>>
>>637450

Still can't see it :(
>>
>>637455
erm op, if mine doesn't work [fishy]. don't worry about it. it will allow someone else to get a gift instead. I can't figure it out but I tried to fix it and update everything, and its late an I'm extremely tired.

I'll open up the ol' paypal and credit card combo on the 4th of December, hopefully this thread stays up till then.
>>
>>637455
Thank you, op. you too :)
>>
>>637457
No worries. I'll check back later to see if I can send it

>>637459
Thanks!
>>
>>637454
No idea, never got something from a wishlist outside of my country.

I just looked for the cheapest one, it would last quite some time for me - but I put in a bigger one, thanks for the tip
>>
File: wtf.png (15 KB, 1006x242) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
15 KB, 1006x242
>>637456
When I click my own link. [logged into a different amazon account that I created the list on]

I see what you're saying. and I don't know why its doing this. because back on my regular account that the list is apart of.. I see pic related.

so who knows. maybe I glitched my account or something clicking around trying to figure this shit out. [shouldn't be this freakin hard.]
>>
File: slkd.jpg (75 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
slkd.jpg
75 KB, 515x600
Well I gifted 3 sc/out/s last year despite being a poorfag and I got some pretty sweet gifts bought for me too. I love this yearly thread, it's a brilliant idea and it gives you good feels to gift anons for some reason. I'll be sure to gift at least one anon this year too, hopefully I can stretch to 2 or 3 (still a poorfag).

So yeah, here's my /out/ wishlist though I really don't care if anybody buys me anything from it. (I'll try to add some cheaper stuff to it, the expensive things are things i'm working towards buying myself).

amazon co uk gp SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 2HJ8CQ13771SM
>>
>>637464
Did you link your shipping address to your wishlist in the list settings?
>>
>>637470
thanks anon, this actually helped me google exactly the hyperlink I was looking for. It now works.

What link is yours? I wont be able to provide until the fourth of next month.
>>
File: x2.jpg (600 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
600 KB, 1280x956
>>637466

I meant to add;

Last year someone was organizing the amazon links into location (europe, usa, australia etc) to make gifting easier and also marking those accounts who had been gifted.

If anons can post up which accounts they have bought gifts for, we can keep track of it and keep the gifting evenly spread and so make sure all involved stand an equal chance of receiving something :)
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 700x525
If you get a gift, make sure you take a pic and post a thank you!

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays. Stay comfy my friends.
>>
>>637471
No problem, anon.
>What link is yours?
Doesn't matter, just give an Anon a merry Christmas :)
>>
I just went through and sent gifts to 3 anons :)

Happy holidays all!
>>
>>637473
I like this idea :)
>>
>>637331
Not participating but just wanted to say OP Mors Kochanski is the man and anyone willing to read his book deserves some positiveness their way. Merry Christmas.
>>
That time of year again. Sweet.
www amazon com SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 2470Z644AMFI4
I'll definitely be spreading the holiday cheer. Not a richfag by any means, but my Christmas bonus will arrive in a few days. Let the good times roll!
>>
File: 61okMcKJi2L._UX385_.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
61okMcKJi2L._UX385_.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
Well thought I'd throw on some expensive things too in case some rich sc/out/ wants to help me out. Have a baby on the way so funds are limited.

Will help another sc/out/ get some cool stuff for sure.

My list registry(slash)wishlist(slash)36YBE7Y5NO3Y8
>>
>>637550
Gift coming your way fellow sc/out/

More anons can gift this sc/out/ too, I don't have a lot to spend, but with my prime shipping it'll be there by Tuesday.
>>
Here's my list
amazon DOT com SLASH gp SLASH registry SLASH wishlist/2W0XG4BREZ3GZ
I'll gift a couple of you guys tomorrow, left my wallet in my car and don't feel like getting it.
>>
>>637555
Thanks a million, anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
So... To everyone who participated last year: what'd you get?
>>
Merry Christmas sc/out/s, here's my list.
amazon(DOT)co(DOT)uk(SLASH)gp(SLASH)aw/ls(SHASH)ref=navm_ftr_wl
Hopefully I got that right had to do this on my phone. Have a good one and thanks in advance if you buy someone a gift. I'll treat some of you but I'll do it later when more people join in so everyone gets something.
>>
>>637634
Sorry, got the wrong URL, use this one please.
amazon(DOT)co(DOT)uk(SLASH)registry/wishlist(SLASH)1CUC7U272NTVK
>>
>>637331
Might as well join, ignore all the magic cards, can't be bothered to remove them.
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 3MCF31RP6U7IB
>>
>>637672
Also I'll try to make another anons Christmas cheerful, I'll use the money I get from slinging Christmas trees.
>>
I'm new to /out/ & this thread makes me so happy (:

amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash

1C05NTTH6QMOP slash ref=cm_wl_huc_title
>>
>>637672
I don't even play Magic but I have bought dollar cards just so I can get free shipping on amazon.
>>
>>637564
No problem, just make sure to post a picture.
>>
>>637636
It won't let me send it to you
>Important Message

Please note: Marketplace items cannot be sent to Gift Registry addresses.

Do you have a post office box?

This is my post
>>637699
in case anyone has this problem with mine, my address is PO Box 911 Amherst MA 01004
>>
>>637723
Hi, I think its fixed now. If you still want to send me a gift can you tell me how it goes and if it is fixed?
Thanks Ewan :)
>>
>>637723
>Amherst MA
I'm from nearby we should do some stuff
>>
>>637730
yes! it went thru (: Merry Christmas

>>637733
hmu my email is [email protected]
>>
This is my second Christmas with /out/, but last year I was bicycle touring and couldn't really participate. I'm hoping to share a little joy this year with the best board.

My wishlist is:
amzn com [SLASH] w {SLASH] 119C6574I15ZC
>>
Tip for sc/out/s: don't forget to change your list settings so that your shipping address is shared with the purchaser.
>>
First time doing this, should be fun! Don't know to treat someone to something big or buy a couple smaller things for different scouts. Here's my list
amazon dot co dot uk slash registry/wishlist slash 1ZLR5OADPLIIC
Thanks, and merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1402997084555.jpg (93 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1402997084555.jpg
93 KB, 640x427
Okay, In order to get a bit more organized and keep things fair...

Here you guys go! [might require a new thread for this doc to catch on.] ill try to keep it updated. at least once a day.

goo DOT gl SLASH tPyQv4
>>
>>637809
Also comic sans to make people angry. ;)
>>
Did this two years ago and it was great.

Wishlist is: 2WU3UAAB1D0EA (America Amazon)
>>
This is a solid idea to get some Christmas spirit going!
amazon dot ca slash registry slash wishlist slash 2L3XGC5MCWBLO
>>
>>637809
First poster got a gift, anon
>>
So how do I create a list that doesn't show all my information and other saved lists?
>>
>>637864
Make a list. Once you have done so, go to your list and click "List Settings" on the upper right. From the drop down box change all of your lists to "Shared." This will allow us to see only the list for which you provide a link. Your name and city will be displayed when a sc/out/ buys from your wishlist, but the full address will remain hidden.
>>
First time :3

amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 22LQWPGIYOQCQ
>>
>>637763
How?
>>
>>637896
Go to "List Settings" in the upper right and click on "View Details." You can set an address associated with the Wish List here as well as allow it to be used for third-party seller purchases. I believe this allows you to ask for Amazon Marketplace items on your Wish List as well.
>>
For some of these wishlists I can't ship to the sc/out/'s address. Please check your list settings and make sure your shipping address is listed and you've checked the third-party seller box (if you've got those items on your list).

Austin, expect a little something in a month's time.
>>
>>637779
>>637919
Morning, was mine one that wouldn't work? I think I got it right but not sure.
>>
File: YES.jpg (38 KB, 524x331) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
38 KB, 524x331
>amazon dot com slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 1HHZVHXJ0E7IM

It seems the Christmas spirit is rising
>>
>>637943
Yours works just fine.
>>
amazon co uk registry wishlist 215CUB27NVVIV

I'll try to send some gifts this week fellow sc/out/'s

Merry christmas!
>>
http://www.amazon co uk registry wishlist 2VIC0BK5EY0SE

Inb4 I get banned for not hiding the URL well enough
>>
>>637672
>>637866
Mine is all fixed
>>
I would love to gift some anon here. My wish list:
amazon dot de slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 17M6TXCWZ2VGB slash ref=cm_wl_list_o_0?
Any other Germanbros in here?
>>
>>638019
Ps, does my list work?
>>
OP here. It's so nice to see everyone in the Christmas spirit :)
I'm glad I was able to get a few people something this year. For once OP delivered.
>>
>>637763
Why do you want your address shared? thought the point was to remain anonymous so your real address isn't given out
>>
>>637994
Sure is! Enjoy!

>>638019
>>638019
Your list works just fine. There's one other Kr/out/ I know for sure that put his wishlist down.

>>638047
When you associate your address with your wishlist it DOES NOT tell the purchaser your address, just the city and state. However, if you don't share your address you will never receive a gift because we can't designate the item to go to your address. This is how your address would appear to me when ordering. At no point can I ever receive more information than this about your address. If you're worried about your name being visible, change it on the Amazon settings to "Anon" or "Sc/out/" or "scrublord" or something.
>>
File: Apologies to Trevor.jpg (87 KB, 1082x501) Image search: [Google]
Apologies to Trevor.jpg
87 KB, 1082x501
>>638054
Put up the wrong picture.
>>
>>638054
>>638055
Thanks man! Really appreciate it! Merry Christmas!
Time to make another anon happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Thanks anon!
>>
>>638054

Thanks for info. Can you check mine here:

>>637878
>>
>>638054
Thanks man for checking my list.
>tfw poorfag
It's all about the intention, r-right?
>>
>>638074
You're all good, Jimmy. Greetings from Dearborn.

>>638084
I'm a poorfag too, so I'm getting a few of the cheap items for sc/out/s. Think of it like sending a little stocking stuffer.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 267x189
>>638086

Thanks bruh!

>greetings from Dearborn
>>
File: dat.jpg (33 KB, 288x303) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
33 KB, 288x303
>>638086
>>638087
>>
>>638087
http://www.amazon ca gp registry wishlist 3SH6E0FYYTNAM

I don't have many things on my wishlist, will buy someone a present after i pay my rent!
>>
>>638102

I don't understand your post
>>
>>638105

>check wishlisht
>hello casey
>$75,000 rolex

You're on the wrong board friend
>>
>>638086
Thanks senpai I'll do just that.
>>
>>638108
i thought it was funny, im adding actual stuff back in now
>>
>>638118

Hey it's worth a shot, maybe some dying richfriend will buy it for you
>>
Didn't want to start a new thread for this.
I have paypal credit and then send me emails for stuff.
25% off an order of $100 or more from Sierra Trading Post, use code ACYBERSAVE5
>>
aww you guys, i love this thread :)
>>
>>637733
I live around the Boston area. Let's go /out/!
>>
>>638126
What?
>>
/w/2B1FJTOTHQMAG

<3

p.s. if you got stickers from free sticker dude, send him a small gift. I just sent him a bunch of hand tied flies.
>>
>>638338
I never got a return address?
>>
>>638345
I emailed him and he gave me it.
>>
How many Canadians have a wish list?
>>
File: list.png (25 KB, 689x415) Image search: [Google]
list.png
25 KB, 689x415
List has been updated!

goo DOT gl SLASH tPyQv4

Again, I'm not a mind reader nor perfect. if your gift address is missing or wrong, reply to the latest update post by me [pretty obvious] If you've received a gift and it isn't marked on the list, respond to me what address is yours

>like; 1PWQCWF6H5N8M
>>
I hope some richfag comes along and buys everyone on the gdoc the most expensive thing on their list
>>
>>638383
well... I don't think someone should drop 750 bucks on a watch they wont even take outdoors...

I'd say, the most expensive /out/ related items...

you can defo see the people who are new-as shit to the outdoor scene, and who are more experienced by their list. its kinda fun to look at them all.
>>
Not letting me add my list to the doc from my phone, but hey, here goes nothing! http://www DOT amazon DOT com SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 3I2Q4LNT3Y5PX
>>
File: RoundJoints.png (13 KB, 534x439) Image search: [Google]
RoundJoints.png
13 KB, 534x439
>>638394
I have to manually add you to the list anon. I didn't wanna make it open source because I was afraid someone cross board would shit all over it, removing letters from peoples URL codes and shit.

I'll add you to the list.

LIST UPDATED
>>
>>638390
mine is mixed with my /k/ list and my /out/ list

lol
>>
>>638398
Same
>>
>>638396
Thank you, friend
>>
>>638398
I saw like 3 people with gun related stuffs.

I don't think anyone else has fishing gear on their list but me... lol then again I normally just skim the first page, if someones got like four pages I don't bother looking at the rest of the stuff.

>>638400
No problem. gotta keep it updated to keep everything fair an organized. it will be a god-send if the thread reaches bump limit and a second one gets remade.
>>
>>638402
I have so much fishing gear on my list.

I've looked through every page of every ones list, going to make my purchases tomorrow; ITS CYBER SEX MONDAY
>>
>>638390
>you can defo see the people who are new-as shit to the outdoor scene, and who are more experienced by their list. its kinda fun to look at them all.

Examples?
>>
>>638408
im curious to see as well, all the /out/ shit I put on my list is for my girlfriend
>>
>>638408
Not the guy you're talking to, but I can imagine all the random Coghlan's shit I've got on my wishlist could make it seem like it's my first time outdoors.

But "outdoor scene" just sounds douchey.
>>
>>638415
been going /out/ my entire life.

coghlan's shit is fucking awesome and I always love browsing that section in any store.
>>
>>638417
>coghlan's shit is fucking awesome and I always love browsing that section in any store.

This desu senpai. I have a lot on my list because it's decent but also because it's affordable for anons
>>
>>638408
>>638411
>>638415

Its the off brand shit. like they've just kinda typed into the search bar on amazon. "firesteel" and picked the cheapest one.. or 550cord, cheap ass flash lights or headlamps that are no brand or off brand stuff [again just kinda typed in the search bar..]

Also the items.. mainly tents. you're telling me, you go "out" all the time, and don't own a tent? yeah highly doubtful. sure someone could have a cheapo tent and want an upgrade.. but that also seems doubtful.

Then you got the guy's with more specialized shit. Particular branded fishing gear, a few bro's with like 8mm climbing ropes. I saw bank line more then once. umm someone had light weight tent pegs [no tent on the list] just generalized more "upgraded too" items, or specialized to their outdoor experience.
>>
>>638424
I can see how you can judge, but for example I bought an "off brand" headlamp a few years ago, absolutely loved it and lost it, so I added it to my list.
>>
File: coghlans-logo.gif (2 KB, 219x60) Image search: [Google]
coghlans-logo.gif
2 KB, 219x60
>>638424

Do you consider Coghlan's to be off brand?
>>
>>638424
>off brand shit
D-don't you judge my questionable wool items!
>>
>>638429
this coghlans thing is a meme to me, that is all. like a finger box, or the banana. seems like cheap Chinese tourist trap fleamarket type stuff.

>>638430
alpaca wool anon. USE IT INSTEAD. fuck sheeps wool. alpaca is better in everyway.

also since my cat is allergic to sheep wool, alpaca offers me an alternative. plus its not itchy!
>>
>>638435
ok I'll call you next time I go glamping.
>>
>>637331
Glad to see this happening again. Shame I can't partake this year, but finally clawing out that last bit of debt. Merry Christmas everyone
>>
>>638444
Merry christmas bro, good luck
>>
>>638444
make a wishlist bub!
>>
>>638444
This isn't a gift exchange but a gift giving event, one sc/out/ to another. I'm sure there's an anon who wants to spread his creamy Christmas joy on your big wishlist.
>>
>>638444

Just post a list like me and every other cunt that has no intention of sending anything.
>>
File: thanks out.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
thanks out.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2048
I got these awesome Socks and a Mora from /out/ 2 years ago, they have served me very well.
Here is this years list.

1NRO6NJ5CTSM8
>>
>>638548
get some holiday spirit
>>
>>638562

It ain't even december though.
>>
amazon dot com slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 1UJ906E0CNIC0

well hopefully this works, and hopefully anon likes the water bottle hes getting. Paying it forward in advance. Merry Christmas Sc/out/s

lets all get out and do some winter camping.
>>
File: 1417053001709.jpg (128 KB, 386x492) Image search: [Google]
1417053001709.jpg
128 KB, 386x492
Canadian anon here so its a dot ca list 41ULWNPSFLB5
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: Geschenk.jpg (17 KB, 514x79) Image search: [Google]
Geschenk.jpg
17 KB, 514x79
>>638019
Hi Germanbro. I ordered something cheap for you, I don't have much. Frohe Weihnachten! My wishlist is 15EI9JSVVV0W4 - I already posted it
>>
>>638650
Danke mein Freund! I'll see to your list.
>>
Yo did they like roll back the canadian amazon or some shit? my wishlist just rolled back to what it was last year and now some of the items i had on the list this year aren't even on amazon
>>
>>638705
nevermind im an absolute retard, i was on amazon.com
>>
File: mountdatass.jpg (1 MB, 2254x3029) Image search: [Google]
mountdatass.jpg
1 MB, 2254x3029
I've updated my list to have more than just the $75,000 watch. Merry christmas /out/

ca 3SH6E0FYYTNAM
>>
>>638573
you have a map of algonquin park on your wishlist, are you canadian? if so why not use amazon.ca?
>>
Merry Christmas everybody
ca 1E2VM0MXHDOEZ
>>
File: list.png (27 KB, 689x415) Image search: [Google]
list.png
27 KB, 689x415
>>638712
That women in that picture, is beyond ugly. the thumbnail looks better...
>can see straight up her nose
>noeye lids
>mouth too small for the dick-suckin'
>stilltryingtofindherchin.exe
>retarded haircolor.

also keep the double posting of your list to a reasonable post... happy holidays.

List updated, might not get a chance to update later tonight, so it'll roll over from here on, until tomorrow evening.
>>
another German here... have some trips planed this winter, but my cold weather equipment needs some upgrades :)

amazon. de registry wishlist XV5ORQQYZ0IB
>>
File: 44chan.jpg (135 KB, 620x621) Image search: [Google]
44chan.jpg
135 KB, 620x621
amazon.co.uk slash registry slash wishlist slash S4WQ6PT258YP

Will buy for some UK bros once they pop up

Maybe some cheaper stuff for commonwealth bros (you too USA)

Payday coming up early december!
>>
>>638760

ps I have a strange compulsion to buy someone a mara, does anyone else feel this or is just me?
>>
File: 20151129_131111.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151129_131111.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Here's my wishlist: 32A25W5XFJ440

Honestly, I love surprises. If any of you anons want to send something else my way (not gonna lie, getting an /out/ patch would be awesome), hmu: [email protected]

About the wishlist--there's only 3 things on there, stuff that I need to buy but haven't gotten around to. I feel like I don't know what else I need to go /out/. I just got into hiking/camping, and usually go with friends and they usually bring the more specialized gear. What I do have is in pic related:
- decent day pack from Osprey that doubles as my commuting/biking bag
- first aid kit
- Leatherman Skeletool
- foam pad
- 20F sleeping bag
- 3-person tent, kinda shitty but we all gotta start somewhere
Not pictured: collapsible silicone cup and bowl, eating utensils, headlamp

I plan on going on a lot more longer hikes this spring/summer (shooting for doing the Pemi Loop over the course of 3 days with a friend that's more experienced than I) so I know I need to get more stuff: bigger pack for sure, probably an inflatable pad...

Thanks in advance! And Merry Christmas! I'm about to lurk through all your wishlists and get something for an anon or two...
>>
>>638744

Would smash that tbqh
>>
>>638763
Haha I have a mora on my list
>>
>>638763
I got the companion on my list
>>
>>638786
>>638763
>>638019
Here is the list I mean
>>
>>638767
Austin and Jesse, you should be getting something in the mail by the end of the week! (yay for Prime!)
>>
>>638721
you are correct, i guess i was just following the formula without thinking. Thanks

amazon dot ca slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 1UJ906E0CNIC0
>>
>>638760
Don't worry we're here, check the google doc ;)
>>
Half update.

Grat's on everyone who's gotten gifts.
>>
Another UK /out/ist here

amazon.co.uk slashregistry slash wishlist slash 3RI7G4S5X7A56
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Thanks, OP! It's not even noticeable. and I'm still waiting on Thursday, my friend.
>>
>>638548
Fuck you
>>
>>638548
I posted a list, and sent an anon a gift.

I feel like if you post a list, you should at least browse a few lists and maybe buy something.
>>
>>638961
I bought a few things for people, my list is somewhere in the gdoc, I dont care if anyone buys me anything or not, it's fun to buy stuff for others
>>
>>638959
>>638961
>>638965
The guy is projecting, just leave him be.

Ryan from the USA with wishlist 3I2Q4LNT3Y5PX, your address isn't connected to your wish list. You might want to change that.
>>
>>638975
im actually another person, my post here: >>638965
is not related the same fag above me.
>>
>>637730
Hey, so I've been trying to send you the gift, and while it'll let me select your address, I can't put a payment thru. I'm in the USA & have a debit card- I think it only takes credit cards. I will see if any friends of mine have a credit card. If you don't receive it, I'm very sorry to disappoint.
>>
I bought a gift for wishlist/1NRO6NJ5CTSM8

merry christmas senpai
>>
Merry Chrimbus, /out/!
Best board around. Will make a lucky sc/out/ very happy after next payday :)
amazon DOT com SLASH gp SLASH registry SPLASH wishlist SLANTEDLINE DFJLBJRRBNRC/
>>
Merry Christmas to two scouts whose names I have forgotten! Amazon sent me email to let me know that your gifts have shipped.
>>
1JZTDS605G8V1
>>
>>638800
i got you a gift! MERRY CHRISTMAS ANON
>>
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 1PWQCWF6H5N8M
Thanks sc/out/s, I'll be sure to return the favor
>>
There's my wishlist code
amazon DOT ca SLASH gp SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH CA96ZEKIGKH3

maybe my dog and i will get something for christmas! Will be buying a sc/out/ something after payday.
>>
>>639022
Don't worry about it mate, it's the thought that counts and atleast you tried. Thanks and merry Christmas.
>>
>>638961

I bought a ukbro a mara for old memes sake
>>
>>637452
you should read less and get out more.

>>638019
a mora on the list, well done. you'll get something once my paycheck is in.

>>638750
Nice list, but you won't get anything because fucking emoticons.
>>
File: sleeping_girl_reading.jpg (328 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sleeping_girl_reading.jpg
328 KB, 600x600
>>639207
I read in the woods
>>
It's hard to pick but one of my Canadian sc/out/s will be getting something soon
>>
>>639207
Thanks man, do you have a wishlist too?
>>
2LA92Y5LZZ3TF/ref=cm_wl_huc_view
plz come thru
>>
17YY8WAA3XW0Q

I'll be sure to pay it up to some of you guys.
>>
File: 1439580796543.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1439580796543.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>638750
Ordered something for you! Hope it doesn't taste bad.
>>
>>639277
If your country isn't the USA make sure to include the entire URL (or at least the .co.uk bit).
>>
w/RHAZ0XN79P84

Next year when I am done with school and gainfully employed I will do this for others, sadly right now I have 8 dollars so it wont happen this year.
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (13 KB, 318x248) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
13 KB, 318x248
w/1WKDT3Y3VBTL7

The Rite in the Rain stuff would be really good since I'm going to military basic training in the spring, and waterproof notetaking will save my life.

I also really love surprises. If anyone knows of some cool really cheap stuff they want to share, I'd be really happy to receive it too.

I'll also buy one item for another anon now
>>639290 (Enjoy!)
and also buy one more for every item someone buys for me.
>>
>>639277
edit: amazon DOT de SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 17YY8WAA3XW0Q
>>
>>639292
Oh wow, thank you so much. I would start reading that book right now if it werent the week before finals...But on the plane trip to my hometown I can read it.
>>
uk PISFIWABEOFN

Loved this past 2 years, doing my shopping for you guys now
>>
File: 2owN5.jpg (38 KB, 697x960) Image search: [Google]
2owN5.jpg
38 KB, 697x960
Scotland reporting in again, deleted last post 'cause I fucked up.

amazon DOT co DOT uk SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 2KJA4A5VTROHE
>>
>>638884

Going to choose a list at random after the next update and buy something from it

After that ill get something for someone for everything I get
>>
So did you niggas start getting your gifts yet?

>Reposted my wishlist just because.
2GZCHDIVFPSL2
>>
>>639489
Nothings arrived yet my man
>>
>>639489
Don't be hasty
>>
> amazon dot com slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash JEHKS8B8L4B6

Thanks sc/out/s
>>
File: list.png (26 KB, 689x415) Image search: [Google]
list.png
26 KB, 689x415
>>639094
Who ever this is, You posted MY list. not yours. lol

ALSO list update.

goo DOT gl SLASH tPyQv4
>>
>>639611
Nice bike, son. I sent a gift to Trevor and Austin, though I don't remember their gift lists.
>>
>>639615
>>639611
Okay, I sent gifts to:
>2W0XG4BREZ3GZ
>3MCF31RP6U7IB
>>
File: IMG_20151119_125630732.jpg (4 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_125630732.jpg
4 MB, 4160x2340
Just gifted two anons!

Reposting mine.2B1FJTOTHQMAG
With live from Maine!
>>
>>639615
>>639619
Thanks. For posting who you sent a gift too, the list is updated. as of this post.

Also thanks, the bike looks alright. the paint on the rims didn't really last too well. and my backpack slumped over the tank kinda rashed up some of the paint on the gastank but I don't care, its my EDR [every day ride]

>>639620
who did you send gifts too?
>>
Gonna refill my paypall soon and return the favor, merry christmas!

V0VEZ0NU0S29
>>
>>639665
/gpslashregistryslashwishlistslash2LA92Y5LZZ3TFslashref=cm_wl_huc_view
>>
>>639292
Write in the rain will save your life, not just in basic but in your service. I carry one in my flight suit or pubs bag all the time. What branch are you going?
>>
>>639620
Merry Christmas Dude, from a Mainer in exile. Enjoy the blanket.
>>
>>639620
Also where was that LL Salmon caught?
>>
>>639611
2YNJ50GFK3NZZ here,
Just got a gift in the mail.Thank you kind Anon!
Gonna wait until Christmas to open it.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 281x179
Sharing mine : 2BCUNP02NNN5U

Will share the spirit after the next pay check. Until then, who accepts a challenge to the feats of strength?
>>
>>637331
I think I'll play along. Gotta get my wishlist sorted out.
>>
Here's mine. It's got a few non-/out/ things, but everything is fair game. Just please don't get the backpack. I already have a nice Osprey.

amazon dot com slash gp slash registry Slash wishlist slash 1Z8L7YUNJUO6L slash ref=topnav_lists_1
>>
>>639822
>>639593
Merry Kwanzaa!
Love >>639946
>>
and there is mine:

co.uk S28E8I2T95Z5

>>639611
>goo DOT gl SLASH tPyQv4
Looks like sc/out/s in the UK don't get presents. I'll try to change that.
>>
>>639119
yo, i went to go buy you those clips and that water bowl but it wouldn't let me ship it to you. do you have some sort of privacy setting on or something?
>>
>>640125
let me check, i just quickly threw it together so it might still be all hidden
>>
Here is my list.. any fellow Canadians here?

I can't get a gun yet due to laws in Canada, so hoping I can get gifted something on my list to take out that small game that is forever taunting me on the trails.

www DOT amazon DOT ca SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH 1TNYLPI5I0FFO

Happy Holidays everyone
>>
>>640150
buy me a slingshot and ill buy you one
>>
>>640152
I would right now but I don't get paid for like another two weeks.
>>
>>638126
You can always find 30 or 35% coupons from them. Sometimes including free shipping, and sometimes at 40%
>>
14GT0E6HKXW80

Either of the other wishlists in there would be nice (books, kitchen, mountain). PS Thanks a bunch! Ill be sure to get someone next paycheck
>>
I'll post mine shamelessly, but I don't expect anything. My budget this year for secret santa-ing is only about 40 but if my second job gives me some decent hours, I'll be hooking up a bro with something I saw on a list that is one of my favorite pieces of gear. Fingers crossed they work me to the bone fellas.
.com slash wishlist /2T72MRKA6GIYS
>>
File: wishlist.jpg (148 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
wishlist.jpg
148 KB, 500x333
I probably have the rest of my OPs from years past

I totally forgot about setting it up this year
>>
1XSLA6J1SNTGT
Ever so kindly THANK YOU for making a Christmas ever so comfier! Will make sure to spread the good feels around here.
>>
>>640234
Ups, it's amazon.co.uk this one. Make sure to remind what amazon your url is for!
>>
>>640011
I'm no ukfag, more like European/nordic, we need to stick together as a whole. Lets spread that love
>>
I sent gifts to
>>2KJA4A5VTROHE
And a guy named Andy Walker, don't remember his list url though
>>
>>640250
2KJA4A5VTROHE is uk
>>
Present sent to this guy
uk S28E8I2T95Z5
Found out that this is Andy Walker.
This is me >>640250
>>
Will pay forward! (although something small, poorfag student here) Also eurofag, I have only selected items that should be shipping to the Low Lands.

amzn dot com slash w slash 2G0064IQHV2OL

Last year I thought the whole secret santa was one big hoax, but apparantly this is all real. The chans continue to amaze me.
>>
File: 1449118238582.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1449118238582.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>637555
>>637719
Thanks anon! Arrived today.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-04-28-02.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-04-28-02.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>640489
That was me, glad you like it. I didn't have a ton to spend but that looked like a pretty cool knoife.

Just hoping some random anon gifts me as well. Won't bump my wishlist since it's not really in the Christmas spirit.
>>
>>638893

Glad you like it :)
>>
>>640125
>>639119

I fixed my wishlist, the mailing address was all funky, so here is the code again.

amazon DOT ca SLASH gp SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH CA96ZEKIGKH3
>>
Total newfag to these "Santa" threads. Just wanna ask if someone can tell me if there are some balkan sc/out/s in this deal?
Also its very cool to call each other faggots and then give that faggot a gift.
>>
>>640790
>amazon DOT ca SLASH gp SLASH registry SLASH wishlist SLASH CA96ZEKIGKH3

Gift sent sc/out/. I hope your dog enjoy's it's new water bowl. Please post a pic of your furry friend.
>>
>>640802
Dog. Hehe... Yeah... Dog.
>>
>>639969
I just realized that I totally fucked up the idea behind "secret" Santa by linking to my own wish list.

I was super high when I did this.

Anyway, merry Easter.
>>
amznDOTcomSLASHwSLASH1MDWWRK0GGG1C
heres to a merry Christmas to all the people on /out/
>>
File: deception.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deception.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'll grab someone something when I get paid on Saturday. My list is at:

amzn dot com slash w slash 9T2ZWPJACPU8

Thanks, and Merry Christmas all!
>>
>>640870
amazon.ca slash registry slash wishlist slash 2L3XGC5MCWBLO

Paid tomorrow so some anon will get something soon :)
>>
well, there isn't anything manufactured I really wanted but there is something else. I'm sewing my own down sleeping bag this winter with wild canada goose down I collected in the fall. I could use some more high fill down. Thru-hiker has similar stuff to what I collected at $40/3oz. 900 fill.
http://thru-hiker.com/materials/insulation.php

It'd be coming to Canada as well which might be pricey. But as far as possessions go, I'm good. I just need things to keep myself active. I can be contacted here if need be.
[email protected]
>>
Reporting my address so feel a bit bad, but I haven't had a gift yet so that makes up for it a bit. Some anon from us said he couldn't send me a gift so I had a mess around and think I might have sorted it.
>>
>>641084
Reposting not reporting
>>
>>641084
And forgot the address
amazon dot co dot uk slash registry/wishlist slash 1ZLR5OADPLIIC
>>
amazon [DOT] ca [SLASH] gp [SLASH] registry [SLASH] wishlist {SLASH] GPQE11MG4B5H

I will look through the thread later today and send some random people something off their list.
>>
File: sspc.jpg (1 MB, 4500x3281) Image search: [Google]
sspc.jpg
1 MB, 4500x3281
>>640250

Santa came early this year, thanks a lot anon!

inb4 erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>639707
Air Force.
>>
Merry Christmas!
amzn[dot]ca[slash]wishlist[slash]1P8I1HIEU3MH9

im gonna look through the thread to gift some anons later today
>>
>>639946
>amazon dot com slash gp slash registry Slash wishlist slash 1Z8L7YUNJUO6L slash ref=topnav_lists_1

Feliz navidad, should keep you warm ; )

Love >>639822
>>
File: IMAG1480.jpg (1 MB, 1952x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1480.jpg
1 MB, 1952x3264
>>640802
dog-bro
>>
File: 1309906856164.jpg (50 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1309906856164.jpg
50 KB, 319x475
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash 22XTW9MR9L1TN

A rather modest list, anything on there would make my holiday season. Gonna drop some dosh on a few of you bros as well.
>>
>>641268
handsome devil
>>
>>641198
Merry Xmas man. Pay it forward
>>
>>641250
Thanks broski :^)
>>
>>639290
Well my wife just let it slip that my grandfather is dying and that my family was trying to hide it from me as it is the lead up to finals week so as to not cause undue stress...What a great Christmas.
>>
>>641147
Np man, i don't have much so it was something less pricey, just glad to put a smile on that face of yours.
>>
amazon dot com slash registry slash wishlist slash =A29FTRH0473LXE

work all day tomorrow so perfect time to browse some lists and buy some xmas gifts
>>
>>641286
Gracias, dreams do cum true
>>
>>641366
lost it
never change 4chan
>>
Another cannuck here, will gift other anons on payday

amazon dot ca slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 3GMS75X3RDJWG

Happy Hollidays ya filthy animals :)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Thanks Alex!
>>
File: IMGP7224.jpg (216 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7224.jpg
216 KB, 1000x662
>>641529
holy schidt every time i've seen those little stoves they come from chiner and take like 6 weeks so i never bought one.
>tfw i bought a coleman instead and the burner is too big for my stanley cooker
(pic is on low!)
>>
>>641533
I bought one for my bicycle tour at $6 from China on Amazon. That little sucker is a champ.
>>
File: IMG_20151205_153311596.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_153311596.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Thanks, anon. y-you too.
>>
>>641738
Jup, this is why I love the anons. All of them. And their feet.
>>
>>641533
Honestly, those cheap amazon stoves are the shit. I have one, and it works amazing with my Stanley cook pot.
>>
>>637331
Maan, this is a great idea! i get paid the next week. Sure i surprise someone. Heres mine:
amazon dot com slash gp slash registry slash wishlist slash 25FNB0KLGUC6C
>>
.com
2UPQ1NOGNIJEP
Thank you senpais. Going to be returning the favor to my fellow sc/out/s once I get paid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.