[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The recent cold snap has made me realize that I need all new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 46
The recent cold snap has made me realize that I need all new long john silvers.
I made the mistake of buying fruit of the loom last time and even though I have only worn them a few times, the elastic has complete failed on every single pair.

What do you guys wear? I need them to last a long time sitting in the drawer but rarely getting worn.
>>
Honestly, my Columbia's from 2002 are still my best pair.
>>
Look for fruit of the looms from the 80s. They are very well made.
>>
>>631959
I picked up 4 pairs of REI brand long underwear on clearance and they've held up quite well.
>>
>>631959
man up, faggot
>>
>>631959
That man's penis... who wears long johns without underwear?

You do realize They're not called long john silvers....right?
>>
>>632006
why would you wear long johns WITH underwear? i mean, i see no problem with it but how many underwears do you need

also it's an incredibly unflattering pic even though he does seem to be pretty hot
>>
>>632006
You wear underwear underneath your long johns? Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>632011

Its the same thinking behind wearing underwear.

U dumb bro?
>>
>>632035
You're a weirdo, anon. Long johns are underwear. They just cover your legs as well.
>>
>>632011
>>632035
It feels kinda of weird doing either, actually.
>>
>>632038
The generic term is long underwear. They're just boxer briefs with legs.
>>
Yeah, I've never heard of long underwear being worn as actual underwear. They're just to keep you warm, not to replace the support and stink absorbing regular underwear.
>>
>>632043
To each their own I guess. It's never occurred to me to put on a pair of boxer briefs and then put a pair of long johns over that. That's too restrictive.
>>
I fucking LOVE hairless bodies with visible hip bones!
>>
>>632051
>I fucking LOVE 12yo boys!
ftfy m80
>>
>>632060
My 21 yo twinky boyfriend has thise qualities
>>
>>632051
>>632062
I'm surprised it took this long for /r9k/ to find this thread.
>>
>>632115
Ive never been on that board.
This thread was already shit, dont get mad, faggot
>>
>>631959
Why not just get some polyprop skivvies or whatever? I took those on my recent hike on part of the AT through the GSM. Always wore briefs underneath. At night it was a must. At one of the shelters it got down to 23F, and my cheap mummy bag was just enough to stay warm. Idk, I get hot fast, and many days I started with my Milsurp polyprop on and then had to shed them on the trail to the next shelter, then pop them back on a couple hours before nightfall. I'm looking at some long johns, but I never liked them when I was a little kid and just got back into being an /out/sider over the past few years. I burn hot, and only slap on polyprop when it is pretty cold and windy. I like how polyprop doesn't rub up on my skin and make me feel uncomfortable, whereas tight long johns did. Plan on getting a couple of pairs for this winter when we hit the local state parks and start hiking the loops to stay in /fit/ condition for next year.
>>
>>631959
Fleece running/cycling tights. Last for years.
>>
>>632011
>>632008
So can wear them multiple days in a row without smelling like literal ass
>>
>>632167
As long as you wipe. If they are synthetic they might develop an odor. Wool will just smell like wool.
>>
>>632008
> why with

> never heard of a shart sheild

I would rather toss briefs than my longjohns, any day.
>>
File: MjAxMi0yMDAxMjkxMjc1OGRmNWI0.png (16 KB, 236x199) Image search: [Google]
MjAxMi0yMDAxMjkxMjc1OGRmNWI0.png
16 KB, 236x199
>>632175
well i'm sorry anon. i'm sorry you never had a healthy poop. i'm sorry you never made a poop that leapt-out of your ass like a wet chipmunk and left no skids, streaks, or stank in its wake. i however, make those invariably.
>>
>>631959

>buy bib overalls
>buy flannel pj pants
>put pants on under overalls
>be comfy
>>
>>632181
It's not about never, it's about quoting Jack Nicholson:

> never trust a fart
>>
>>631959
I have newer cotton kind.. They make my legs super itchy after a few days wearing them. Also they cause my leg hair to get all stiff as fuck and hurt. Like having bad bedhead up and down your legs.
>>
>>632171
Your butthole still smells like poop when you wipe.

Smear poop on your arm and then wipe it off with a dry paper towel.

Your arm will still smell like poop. Bad.

That's your butthole.

You're rubbing your butthole on your insulation all day long. Every time you sit down you're grinding your shit smelling butthole on your base layer. That's fucking weird man. Just wear underwear for god's sake you monster.
>>
File: geeps.png (10 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10 KB, 261x195
>>632193
i hate that feeling. the cotton ones actually make me feel colder too. tight cotton is a terrible sensation imho. cotton kills anon, cotton kills.
>>
>>632193
> cotton base layer

You're dead already.
>>
>>632202
Works just fine in the arctic
>>
>>632200
32 degrees brand base layer for your legs. Tight, but non-cotton, super light, can barely feel them on. I HATE tight stuff on my legs and I can wear these things for 14 hours and barely notice them. They aren't SUPER warm, but they add a great amount of warmth for their weight. Takes up no pack space either when you need to store them.
>>
>>631959
I wear stanfield's fleece long underwear. I shill the brand every chance I get cause they are made in Canada and the quality is awesome. I've had one pair about 7 years now. They're pricey but they last.
>>
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/88448?feat=506979-GN1&page=cresta-wool-midweight-base-layer-pants&attrValue_0=Black%20Heather&productId=1478514

These keep my balls warm and happy.
>>
File: 082.jpg (232 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
082.jpg
232 KB, 800x600
>>632193
>They make my legs super itchy

So much this.
This I why I hardly ever wear longjohn silvers. Is it true that its only the cheap cotton ones that do this?
>>
>>632215
Why do people keep saying "long john silvers"?

long john silvers is a fast food chain. Named after a pirate in the novel Treasure Island.

LONG JOHNS are long underwear.
>>
>>632223
> not wearing a Union Suit
>>
>>631959
Oh shit I'm sorry.
>>
File: il_340x270.759470115_fbko.jpg (22 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.759470115_fbko.jpg
22 KB, 340x270
>>632223
But thats just short for Long John silvers because they are what pirates wore with their dubloomers or whatever.
>>
>>632243
> being the retarded
> being this delusional

Pick one.
>>
>>632213
100% merino wool
Woolen long john silvers?
Nope right the fuck 360 and out. That will make your balls itch right the fuck off and out your pantleg.
>>
I bought some smart whool at the REI sale going on. Really comfy
>>
>>632286
Would you people please learn to geometery!
>>
I like the under armour cold weather long johns. Really like the compression they give for long hikes. Keeps my legs from aching esp when i'm backpacking.
>>
>>632298
>not walking up to something distasteful, spinning around a full circle, and moonwalking away
you have no sense of style or class anon.
>>
>>632006
>>632167
>So can wear them multiple days in a row without smelling like literal ass
That's why you look for ones made from a fabric with antimicrobial qualities, like merino wool. As long as you don't literally smear shit all over them they shouldn't need washed very often.
>>
>>632348
We're arguing about using long johns as primary layer underpants here, vs over boxer briefs, so literally smearing shit all over them (whilst simultaneoutsly leaking large drops of pee on the oher side) vs practicing basic hygiene is the issue at hand.
>>
>>632356

Jesus, you must be a mess after every bowel movement. And learn to shake and dab your dick after pissing, Christ.
>>
>>632356
Learn how to wipe your ass you repulsive fuck
>>
>>632364
>>632368
>I have never met a girl in real life
>>
>>632371
>chicks dig it when you wear more than one pair of underwear
>>
gage fiskeskins are great
>>
>>632373
This cant be true.
>>
>>632199
You must have the flattest ass in the world if sitting down causes your butthole to actually touch your underwear.
>>
File: sJ1IYTE.gif (647 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
sJ1IYTE.gif
647 KB, 500x289
>>632243
>dubloomers
>>
>>632498
Trust me, yours does too. Unless you're superfat. I'm not skinny at all, butthole still touches underwear some.
>>
>>632243
No.
"The manufacturing foundations of long johns may lie in Derbyshire, England, at John Smedley's Lea Mills, located in Matlock. The company has a 225-year heritage and is said to have created the garment, reputedly named after the late-19th-century heavyweight boxer John L. Sullivan; the company still produces long johns."
>>
File: 996963.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
996963.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>632557
that story is apocryphal. its named after pirates and until the 80s they were referred to as "Long John Silvers".
>>
does anyone have an amazon link to some cheap non cotton non ass touching ones?
>>
File: 1324182733369.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1324182733369.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>632719
>>
>>632719
>non cotton non ass touching ones?
I'd avoid polyester ones even more than cotton. I don't trust the antimicrobial treatments all that much, and untreated polyester is the WORST from an odor perspective. That basically leaves merino wool.

They're pretty much all going to touch your ass.
>>
>>632650
> never read Treasure Island
> doesn't know who wrote it
> literary idiot
> actually believes himself

God, Why does American education suck so badly now that Obama is in office?

> assuming American, no other country's children are sooo stupid
>>
>>632723
Poly pro is god tier, helle hansen everything nig
>>
>>632719
>>632723
cotton ones dont make you warm at all. that shit's horrible. i start shivering the moment i put them on, before i even get outside. they just act like a heat sink pulling all your wa'mth out. funk dat shit.
>>
>>63272
>>6322234
>>632557

jesus christ we're on 4chan

we're just memeing about
>>
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr bump
>>
File: woolnet.jpg (194 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
woolnet.jpg
194 KB, 1200x800
Norwegian here, when I was i the army up in the fucking cold north we got net underwear that we always used both upper and lower body. Transports sweat away from the body and thus making you keep your heat.

It works perfect for cold condtition because if you sweat out your clothes you will 100% freeze. So instead of constantly removing/adding layers you can just use netting and don't be *that* worried about freezing, even after your activity level drops, when having a break or something.

Bought some of these after the army because of how good they were, you never even have to remove them when out on a long hike. Perfect for layering, just add a wool sweater on top when stopping so you don't loose your body temperature quickly.
>>
>>632955
Great photo, those look pretty warm, is that you?
Do they make them for men?
>>
>>632962
Nah, not me.
This is the only international site I found.

http://www.skistart.com/eng/aclima-woolnet-longs-herr.html
>>
I bought a pair from academy when we had one of our coldest recorded winters here in south carolina last year. I worked outside the entire day and I was actually sweating to the point I had to put a beanie on my head to keep my hair from freezing. I was actually amazed since they only cost me $20. Didn't expect them to work all that well honestly. I'll probably grab another few pairs here soon.
>>
>>632980
Those must be polyester. I'm looking to get the polyester Hanes ones but they're still like $25 per piece ($50 for the full body set). I'm gonna freeze my chewtoys off if I don't find something for my campout this weekend.
>>
>>632991
Is polyester the same as polyprop ?
>>
>>632994
No.
>>
60 replies and not a single valid suggestion. Nice job /out/

>>631959

Take a look at these brands: Icebreaker, Odlo, The North Face, Smartwool, Woolpower, Bergans

They all make high-quality thermal underwear. Merino is king. It's soft, doesn't hold BO and is toasty warm. It's pricy but worth it. If you don't go with merino look for treated polyester.

Don't buy the really cheap shit but look for atleast $50 per piece (top/bottom) to be in the decent quality price range.
>>
>>633013
this is not a valid suggestion
>you must spend at least $100 on thermal underroos otherwise you shouldn't have them at all

you, sir, are a few different kinds of faggot
>>
>>633020

Are you retarded?

OP:
>I made the mistake of buying fruit of the loom last time and even though I have only worn them a few times, the elastic has complete failed on every single pair.

Don't buy cheap shit, it breaks. Buy Woolpower stuff and it will last you ages.

>What do you guys wear? I need them to last a long time sitting in the drawer but rarely getting worn.

I answered the OP's question and gave multiple valid suggestions + some personal advice while you guys were too busy talking about poop smell.
>>
>>633013
I swear that /out/ is becoming the new /ck/.
>>
>>633057
I'm not familiar with /ck/, what do you mean good anon?
>>
>>633057
>>633073
There is an angry vegan mod over on /ck/ permabanning all the old regulars.
Some of them are now here and its changing the flavor a bit.
>>
>>633080
and I though /k/ had it bad...
>>
>>633080
>>633120
why do they always end-up in /out/ ;_;
>>
>>633130
These are good anons and you should be happy to get them.
They are breathing new life into this stagnant board.
>>
>>632498
>his ass isn't juicy enough that he gets a wedgy

I agree though, your long johns will pick up your ass sweat if nothing else.
>>
I work outside in the winter and sometimes inside freezers that are -20 below zero all day.

I wear women's fleece leggings under my jeans. I've tried even the warmest pair of long johns and there's no comparison. I could not find fleece long johns anywhere. Im not sure where fleece ranks in the outdoor scenario, if you get it wet its game over, but such is the case with most clothing. There's no crotch hole but who actually uses those?
>>
so what do you guys wear under your boxers?
>>
File: Bush.jpg (104 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
Bush.jpg
104 KB, 450x301
>>633248
>so what do you guys wear under your boxers?
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg
152 KB, 1200x1200
>>633253
>>
>>631959
Helly Hansen
Icebreaker
Sugoi
>>
>>633013
>>633263
You guys forgot Ibex...
>>
File: Photo on 19-11-15 at 8.01 PM.jpg (166 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 19-11-15 at 8.01 PM.jpg
166 KB, 900x600
lookit you guys! just got back from Sears

-Hanes Ultimate 100% Polyester Fleece thermals
Crew & Pants
-Craftsman Acrylic/Wool padded socks

$98 value for $65. Did I do güd?
>>
>>633139
I can agree. This is the most lively I've seen the board in a while.
>>
>>632980
South Carolina, not cold, even when it's really cold.

What was it, like 10 degrees? Not that cold really.
>>
>>632184
Flannel pjs under some kind of shell pants is top tier comfy.

Wish I could do that with my dress clothes.
>>
>>633268
I've got some craftsman socks that were gifted to me over 8 years ago when I was getting stationed in Alaska. They are still in great condition and I wear them all the time. I'm in South Dakota now, and stocked up,on some cabelas socks last winter and they're pretty good too.
>>
I have an icebreaker pair and I hate the fit.

They are way too skinny in the legs. Terrible fit for anyone who lifts weights or otherwise has any mass.
>>
>>633370
>craftsman socks that were gifted to me over 8 years ago when I was getting stationed in Alaska. They are still in great condition
good to know! i've tried them on and they are so cumpfy and warm. i'm camping this weekend and it'll be in the 20sºF and i've always only had cotton socks. looking forward to it. between these socks and mah new thermals i'm gonna be cozy and warm as a horsecunt, and a lot drier
>>
i need a better alternative to the nike pro compression shorts/pants because the quality is hit and miss. had one pair last a long while while the pair i bought this week are already losing stitches.

thing is i haven't found anything that fits as good. tried some underarmor shit and the crotch hung all low and the waist was too high.

the cheap shit from walmart is shit.
>>
>>632006
I did this once, will never do again. Itchy, chafing, uncomfortable, they kept pushing against each other. Had to strip down mid hike and take my underpants off.

Do not attempt to wear anything under something sold as a base layer. They sell leggings and stuff you can wear over your underwear for this purpose.
>>
Buy omniheat they are so dope
>>
>>631959
Merino wool.

Look into hunting brands; you'll get a very durable and cozy product at a lower price point than other premium brands.
>>
You guys are letting wool touch your anus?
>>
>>633566
why not, it's softer and gentler than your daddy
>>
File: 20151120_114825 - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151120_114825 - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Guys I seen these ones today at the store. Has anyone tried them?
>>
File: 20151120_114056 - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151120_114056 - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
There were also these ones.
Curiously, this brand had three levels of polyester/cotton blends.
The funny thing was , the more cotton it had, cheaper they got but also the warmer the rating on the package.
So cotton is warmer than prop?
>>
If you don't want to spend the money on merino wool, I'd look at these:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/mens-buck-naked-performance-base-layer-pants-38739.aspx?processor=content

They're made of nylon instead of polyester, which is interesting.
>>
>>633580
My daddy isn't itchy as fuck though.
>>
Do I really need to spend the extra money on expensive ones?
I never have a problem with chaffing or stinking.
Is cotton warmer?
>>
>>633802
>Do I really need to spend the extra money on expensive ones?
Depends on where you are and what you're doing. Some companies make good cheap ones. But you're on /out/. So sell a kidney and a testicle and buy just the bottoms and then sell your body on the street to raise enough for the tops. Because on this board if it isn't pricey, it's shit.
>>
>>633778
>>633779
if they not made of cotton they'll be fine. what are they made of and how much are they? if they're wool they're worth $40 imo, polyester $30, acrylic/nylon $20. Cotton $8.

Don't get cotton, don't get anything with cotton in it (unless it's like less than $10 maybe). It's not good for cold weather or for activewear in any weather.

Please Read:
http://indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/why-cotton-kills-a-technical-explanation-1688286083
>>
>>633802
cotton isn't warm at all friendo. i used to have cotton ones and they always felt cold on my skin, even before i got /out/. if you're going to be in exceptionally dry conditions (desert at night kinda thing) cotton will be ok, but from everything i've tried cotton thermals are worse than no thermals. get synthetic ones, even the cheapest of them are better than cotton. or, what i did for awhile, was wear ski pants on the outside of my regular pants. ski pants are multi-use (cold, wet, snow, hiking, skiing, etc) so i could justify the cost easier.
>>
File: gm.jpg (100 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gm.jpg
100 KB, 600x300
Everyone says cotton is poison but remember that mallory climbed all the way to the top of everest with cotton long john silvers touching his anus the hole time.
>>
File: severe_butthole_chafing.jpg (109 KB, 504x750) Image search: [Google]
severe_butthole_chafing.jpg
109 KB, 504x750
>>633866
>mallory climbed all the way to the top
we don't know that. also he prolly wore wool and down stuff but idunno, i imagine he had cotton on somewhere i guess. also, nigga died.
>>
>>631959
I got a set of cheap Columbia thermal tights and a more expensive set of arcteryx rho bottoms. Both are great but the latter wins by a mile. Also costs 140 bucks but i got mine For half off, so it wasn't so bad.
>>
File: 1436371371439.jpg (78 KB, 1732x668) Image search: [Google]
1436371371439.jpg
78 KB, 1732x668
>>632729
does treated polyester stay treated or do the molecules disappear with washes ?
>>
>>633978
Polygiene(used by Patagonia and other higher end brands) is the best, but is apparently only rated for 100 washes. They usually advertise it as lasting "for the life of the garment". Not exactly confidence-inspiring. I wouldn't expect the treatments used on cheaper shit to be all that effective or long lasting.
>>
>>633885
Oh, and the rho merino wool top, which is snug and comfy.
>>
People actually call them long john silvers? How fucking retarded is this place?
>>
>>632719
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0614/9289/products/PetitQ_PQ15_Gray_1_2048x2048.jpg?v=1447357283
lol
>>
>>633978
i hope thats a troll profile
>>
>>634112
only one anon calt them that friend, albeit repeatedly. let it go and welcome to /out/.
>>
File: MGTOWman.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
MGTOWman.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>634129
I was also saying long john silvers.
>>
>>634129
>>634374
I guess some of them are silver on the inside.
>>
Cotton feels disgusting after exertion.

Polypropelene stinks and develops a greasy feel that doesnt wash out.

Polyester isnt too bad but can smell and is no good around fires.

Merino is king.

/thread.
>>
>>635022
None of it feels good on your butthole.

Wear underwear
>>
>>635077
>2015
>eating such nutritionally vacant food you still poop

Pleb.
>>
>>635140
Do you just hook yourself up to an IV when you are /out/?
>>
>>632723
false
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0614/9289/products/PetitQ_PQ15_Gray_1_2048x2048.jpg?v=1447357283
huehue
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x180
I've had one of my two pairs of Patagonia Capilene "silvers" for 20 years now and it is still in good shape. Made of real silk, dries quick, would replace instantly if damaged beyond repair.
>>
File: ljs.jpg (52 KB, 426x490) Image search: [Google]
ljs.jpg
52 KB, 426x490
>>635961
sheit man, must be some quality silvers. my hanes polyester ones seem like they're gonna hold-up a good while, as long as i don't slice the knee open in a fall or similar.

They key is to wash them cold and DON'T put them in the dryer. I hope they last me at least 5 years, maybe 10!
>>
>>635966
What about the wasteband? That seems to be the weak link on the fruit of the loom brand.
How have yours held up?
>>
File: protip-logo.jpg (11 KB, 235x156) Image search: [Google]
protip-logo.jpg
11 KB, 235x156
When you put your long johns on and are fully dressed and about to go outside take the time and pretend you have to go to the bathroom and dig out your peepee. Nothing sucks more when you have to go to the bathroom and your bladder is about to burst and you trying to find the johnson slit then you give up and try to reach in and pull them down while pissing all over your hands.
>>
>>637038
well, they're new still but they feel pretty quality to me. but i've never had the waistband on anything break, so i just don't see it happening. my hanes 'silvers feel pretty heavy-duty though
>>
unrelated question, how dumb would I look wearing a hooded softshell under a hooded hardshell?
>>
File: whyidunno.jpg (209 KB, 1089x741) Image search: [Google]
whyidunno.jpg
209 KB, 1089x741
>>637054
you wouldn't look dumb, especially if it's cold enough to need them. however, it would get pretty uncumpfy having both hoods. when it's cold enough to need my heavy hooded jacket, i don't wear my hoodie under it i take my button-up fleece instead.

that's just me though
>>
>>637062
It would be something like a patagonia adze hyrbid which is a relatively light fleeced jacket and a marmot precip or something similar.
>>
>>631959
Got some columbia omni-heat LJ's, perfect in every way.
>>
>>637514
http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Baselayer-Midweight-Tight-Bottom/dp/B005CV20MI
>>
>>632181
This was posted on Tuesday. Its currently Saturday for most of the world. How does someone literally say their shit doesn't stink, and not get called on it? On 4Chan, no less...
>>
>>633359
I spent a winter in SC a few years back. It snowed once, but it melted six inches before it hit the hot pavement.
>>
>>633789
He was when I got done with him.
>>
What do you wear pants wise inbetween a pair of snow pants and a base layer?

I have a shell and some smart wool, but I'm not sure what to wear inbetween for this job I just got. I'll be outside, in the mountains, at night and don't want to freeze to death. Suggestions?
>>
File: MjAxMi0yMDAxMjkxMjc1OGRmNWI0.png (29 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
MjAxMi0yMDAxMjkxMjc1OGRmNWI0.png
29 KB, 420x294
>>637519
it was posted TWO tuesdays ago anonfriend, like 11 days ago. heh i win.
>>
>>637808
Just wear soe trail pants anon. if your base layer isn't cotton and your snowpants are good quality, you can wear anything as a middle layer. trail pants can be many different materials, but if they're cotton just make sure you don't do anything to get them whett. otherwise just get polyesther/nylon/acrylic/etc trail pants.
>>
>>631959
>that moment when you realise that you would prolly fuck a guy like this.
>>
>>637820
i wish we could see the rest of him. he looks young, tight, and twinky. god damb.
>>
>>637820
>>637825
NAMBLA pls go
>>
>>637832
NAMBLA fux boys anon, not men. so please, stfu fa|\/|
>>
>>637833

Well they are still pretty gay if you ask me.
>>
>>633196
Wearing two pairs of undies while hiking,
even in cold weather, will cause you to sweat more.
>>
>>637816
Are you a fruitatarian? When I eat nothing but snozzberries my shat smells like strawberries
>>
>>637838
boyfuckers aren't gay, they're child molestin' predators. gayness is more wholesome and, at the very least, consentual.
>>
get comfy, normies out, race war nao

REEEEEEE
>>
>>637843

So sex with boys isnt gay?
Even without the slayer on real loud?
>>
quit gaying up all the cool threads
>>
File: kotter11.jpg (47 KB, 394x403) Image search: [Google]
kotter11.jpg
47 KB, 394x403
lol @ long john silvers.
>>
>>631959
Just get something from amazon.
>>
Walmart has synthetic long silvers for ten bucks.
There no fucking reason to spend 100 bucks for merino unless you are working in sub zero conditions every day.
>>
File: 1445952906701.jpg (195 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1445952906701.jpg
195 KB, 1000x750
>>638486
I am on day three of wearing the same 10 dollar long john silvers.
No smell yet. Will report tomorrow.
>>
File: geeps_sheeeeit.png (8 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps_sheeeeit.png
8 KB, 261x195
>>639010
you can't smell yourself anon. we're gonna need a second 'pinion
>>
>>639013
There is no one to smell me but me
>>
>>639045
I... I'll smell you, anon.
>>
>>639048
k
>>
day 4 . no smell yet.
>>
>>632199
It's called utilizing water when you wipe morons.
>>
>>639532
That is not acceptable in america my foreign friendo
>>
>>639545
I'm in Wisconsin you unhygienic swine
>>
>>639532
Yes because water completely eliminates the odor of shit.

Wipe shit on your hand. Then wipe it off with water and paper.you hand will smell like shit.

How is this a hard concept for you people to understand? Your butthole smells like shit. I don't care what you wipe with, it's going to smell like shit unless you're right out of the shower.

Stop rubbing your butthole on your long johns, and stop calling them long john silvers.

Might as well call them long john browns as much as you like rubbing your butthole on them.
>>
I've read this whole thread and have been laughing my ass off at how many times "Long John Silvers" has been used as the name of an object.

10/10, I love this thread.
>>
>>639549
It's surprising how often the word "butthole" is used in this thread as well.
>>
File: 1446523388762.jpg (8 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
1446523388762.jpg
8 KB, 270x257
>>639558
Ctrl+f "butthole".

Not disappointed.
>>
File: BsogVoJCIAM8ZFi.jpg (35 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
BsogVoJCIAM8ZFi.jpg
35 KB, 400x433
>>639549
That is what many people call them.
Must be a regionalism though since so many here find it odd
>>
>>632724
>Doesn'tunderstandtrolling.jpeg
>>
File: tip_top_kek.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
tip_top_kek.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>639548
>might as well call them long john browns
>>
File: YOU_REWRONG.jpg (32 KB, 450x536) Image search: [Google]
YOU_REWRONG.jpg
32 KB, 450x536
>>639548
You fucking moron, if you clean the shit off your asshole, THEN THERE WON'T BE SHIT ON IT ANYMORE.
There still might be enough to produce a smell, sure, also because your asshole is right at the end of your fucking intestines, but yeah, a slight odor will be there.
The difference is that the smell won't fucking transfer because there isn't dried shit on your ass!
If I clean my shit hand with wet wipes, toilet paper, water, whatever, and it still smells, if I rub that hand on something, there probably won't be a noticeable stench, Jesus Christ people haven't you all been gaining experience shitting and wiping your asses for a good decade and a half?
>>
>>639831
Ok Internet tough guy.

Take a towel, and rub it against your butthole.

Now take a big smell of it.

Your butthole is clean right?

I promise to give you my life savings if it doesn't smell.
>>
>>639888
You must have a nasty ass
>>
File: national_geographic.1671.jpg (80 KB, 320x465) Image search: [Google]
national_geographic.1671.jpg
80 KB, 320x465
What the WTF? Do you guys not have buttcheeks ?
How the hell does your anus touch your long john silvers?
Are you such a messy pooper that poo is getting on your asscheeks?
Are you pulling up your LJS so far that you are getting camel toe?
You people need to do some squats
>>
>>639888

I use a bidet, personally. Nothing feels better on the balls.
>>
>>639888
Jesus CHRIST
I haven't taken a shit today, and I took a shower at about six this morning, but I just did what you asked and smelled absolutely NOTHING.
I just rammed my finger in my ass and ground it around, and I still couldn't hardly smell anything, after doing it even harder I actually smelled a light smell, and after merely placing it under a light faucet, not even touching it or scrubbing it, there was no smell at all.
Pay up, cunt.

Oh also I put a little bit of antiperspirent that I use on my armpits every morning in my ass cheeks after I get out of the shower, helps a lot ţbh.
>>
>>640355
this post was kinda hot †bh ƒam
>>
>>640355
My life savings is $20k of debt.

You now owe me money, and you fingered your asshole and smelled it.
>>
>>640361
I don't think that's how it works anon.
And jokes on you I do that anyway.
>>640359
I'm pretty hot tbhfam
>>
File: 7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg (21 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg
21 KB, 306x320
Is it mostly gay guys that wear long john silvers?
Because there is a lot of anus talk in this thread is why I am asking.
>>
> ljs

Pls storpit.

Btw, I commonly wear my longhandles a week or more, but also wear underwear with pantie liners and change the liners every other day or two.

That keeps my panties fresh... er.
>>
>>640395
Do straight guys not have anuses? How do they poop? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>640657
A gentleman does not discuss such topics in a public forum!

At least a straight one doesn't and if you're not straight, you're not a gentleman.
>>
>>640664
So... is that a no on the pooper?
>>
>>640618
>pantie liners
What in heck are those?
>>
File: rasta-costume.jpg (35 KB, 416x427) Image search: [Google]
rasta-costume.jpg
35 KB, 416x427
>>640667
Its a bumbaclot mon
>>
>>638486
Spoken like someone who hasn't worn both

I have

Never will I wear cotton underwear again

I even wear merino boxer briefs

Get fukt poorfag
>>
>>640844
>I even wear merino boxer briefs
How do they hold up? I've been looking at the Ibex Woolies, won't pay $50+ for a pair of underwear if they won't last a LONG time though
>>
>>640844
>I even wear merino boxer briefs

Do they touch your anus?
>>
>>640848
U can't pit a price on comfort....but they I go through 2 pairs a year wearing them 3+ days in a row (the wife hasn't complained of smell ever)
Had a pair of their light and heavyweight bottom and top LJ's for maybe 7 years
They have seen slot of use
I usually wear them all winter and the lightweights kicked the bucket last year but the heavy are pretty much perfect still
(It's always the butt that fails)
I all smart wool form head to toe

I used to get a big discount on them through work now I hooked big time

If I get rich I will try silk for sure
>>640851
I'm a skinny white guy and the only thing that touches my anus is toilet paper and if I'm lucky my wife tongue

But if any cloth touched my anus it better be merino...er silk

PS. DONT sleep in them(unless hiking er some shit) if u want them to last

(After starting to wear them I have transitioned to nude sleeping)
Would recommend
>>
>>640895
wearing a smartwool lightweight shirt,socks, undies, and neck gaiter now...lost muh hat :(
>>
File: Merino wool.jpg (127 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
Merino wool.jpg
127 KB, 476x590
>>640895
>the wife hasn't complained of smell ever

So you wear the fur of the ram on your genital and the horns on your head!!!!
>>
>>640667
> confirmed has no gf
> confirmed has not sterilized a blood cup in the tea kettle
>>
File: when i talk to a britsh.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
when i talk to a britsh.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>640935
>blood cup in the tea kettle

Are you a british?
>>
File: 1366830829734.jpg (23 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1366830829734.jpg
23 KB, 400x500
>>631959
am i the only one that wants to put that in my mouth?
>>
File: yes.jpg (21 KB, 469x320) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
21 KB, 469x320
>>632286

Only if you have babby skin m8. I like the feel of merino. I used to work at an outdoor store and wear merino briefs (got them cheap) all day err day. Sweat wicking, no stink.

>2 weeks ago a girl said "whoa they really are merino"
>dreams come true
>>
>>640935
>sterilized a blood cup in the tea kettle
Is this part of some cu,ck fetish?
>>
>>640935
Literally what are you talking about
>>
>>640935
>sterilized a blood cup in the tea kettle
Fucking wat
>>
Guys do not waste money on merinos .
Polypropelyne is just as good and way way cheaper.
This way you can buy more than one or two pairs and fucking CHANGE them once in a god damn while.
>>
>>641330
i use polyester silvers and frankly they're amazing. not as cheep as the polypropelyne i'm seeing though. they work amazing either way. wool and suede and other fantsy pance organic clothing items aren't necessary anymore. synthetic gotchoo covered.
>>
>>640935
>>641196
>>641181

> confirmed literally too stupid to google how to use a blood cup

Are you all virgins, too?
>>
File: img-thing.png (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54 KB, 300x300
>>641352
the fuck's a blood cup
>>
>>641353
pretty sure I don't want to know...
>>
File: nyc_foot_massage_public-3_tmb.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nyc_foot_massage_public-3_tmb.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>641353
It is a small device that allows women to cu'ck their men in puplic
>>
File: 1355315005548.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1355315005548.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>641332
>polyester silvers
>>
>>641373
You are as ignorant as an ape and the exact reason i gave up on men.

Fuck your virgin dreams of date rape and fucking your Mom!

Stupid pig!
>>
>>641460
That does not seem like a nice thing to say at all anon ;_;
I have feelings too and your hurting it ;_;
>>
>>641486
> feelings
> Pural
> it
> Singular

Learn to use English, wannabe pervert rapist!

You need a lesson is Wasp Spray to the face!

Just because I use a blood cup doesn't make you better than me, so FUCK OFF!
>>
>>641486
>>641487
this is /out/ though. can we not have all the vitriol and negativity? and it's the holidays too
>>
File: christmas-ruined.jpg (126 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
christmas-ruined.jpg
126 KB, 640x360
>>
>>641492
Just because that date rape fag doesn't want to stalk you and vandalize your house doesn't mean he hasn't threatened me!

Why are you defending him?
>>
>>641498
i've not defended anyone or anything
>>
>>641499
Typical chauvinistic backpeddling!

Fuck you too! Me and gf sleep in a diy trailer everynight, I'm more out than any of you, that's why that stalker faggot wants to hurt me!

I just want to share my experiences and virgin mom raper fantasy 14y/os without.a clue keep fucking with me!

In thread after thread, you /out/ fags hate women!
>>
>>641502
Pls stop ruining the long john silvers christmans thread
>>
>>641503
Your fucked male agenda is not my priority!

And puholice STOP CALLING THEM THAT YOU FUCKING WIERDO!

YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP WORDS!

Call the longjohns, longhandles or just get a unionsuit, you juvenile prick wannabe rapist!
>>
>>641510
>Your fucked male agenda is not my priority!
it..its just underwear anon. no agenda
>>
>>641514
Because some anon said cu'ck and did not know what a blood cup was?
I am honestly not connecting the dots here.
>>
>>641518
This isn't the first time I have been openly attacked for being female and posting on /out/.

Tell me you think /out/ isn't filled with posing, fake, permavirgin, wannabe rape fantasy, faggots that would rather fuck a twinky boyfucktoy manhole than a real woman that can shoot and feed herself without a man in sight?

I'm so sick of you fucking posers that don't even know what to call longjohns!

You faggots want to give Bear Grylls a blowjob!

It's like you illiterate chimps have never even read Robert Louis Stevenson!
>>
>>641514
i liek woman
>>
>>641522
10/10, would suck bear dry.

Honestly though, that guy is fucking rich, he could find someone a lot better than me to suck his summer sausage. I'm amateur at best.
>>
>>641522
>You faggots want to give Bear Grylls a blowjob!
Why do you hate gay people?
>>
>>641460
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>641538
I'm bi you illiterate retard! Women can wear LONGJOHNS too! Learn to read!
>>
>>632199
Gotta conserve as much weight as you can on those 2 mile hikes
>>
>>633789
not since the penicillin shots
>>
>>641591
Bi women call people faggots?
I dont think so.
>>
>>641626
> on 4chan everybody is a fagit
>>
Why are you guys taking this bait so hard, come on guys.
>>
>>633373
they're supposed to be skin tight....
>>
File: 1443702462245.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1443702462245.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>632356
Spotted the Indian

POO IN THE LOO

>>632212
I will look for these, they look nice and comfy.
>>
>>641716
>POO IN THE LOO
>>641716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
File: ShowDealImage.jpg (103 KB, 1280x632) Image search: [Google]
ShowDealImage.jpg
103 KB, 1280x632
When will LJSs go on sale? I am not willing to pay full price but would love to stock up for next season once they get cheap.
Sierra Trading Post?
>>
>>631971
>Look for fruit of the looms from the 80s. They are very well made.

Its underwear not a used car, how the hell could anyone find let alone identify froot of the looms from the 80s?
>>
>>641716
DESIGNATED
>>
>>640105
everybody farts, retard
>>
>>642225
Farting is dry anon and your anus never touches your LJSs during a fart , retard.
>>
>>642239
>not knowing what fucking gas is
>"farting is dry"

enjoy smelling like shit, faggot
>>
>>641503
kek
>>
>>641460
>>641487
>>641498
>>641502
>>641510
>>641522
what the fuck

>>641591
I think you mean long john silvers.
>>
>>641534
>>641518

Holy shit, the crazy feminist is a mod!

She is able to very strategically delete her own post far after the time limit.
This is so sad ;_; I wonder if its the same feminist vegan mod that has been terrorizing /ck/
>>
>>642311
or the posts were reported as being spam/off topic/violating rules 3, 6, etc.

we may never know the troof
>>
Lord, this thread is a wreck.
>>
>>643143
tfw I just wanted to talk about long john silvers
>>
>>643151
No man. No.

Think about fast-food seafood. You don't want to get involved in that.
>>
>>643178
What the hell are you on about m8?
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.