[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Staffordshire bull terriers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 543x271
What do you guys think of staffies?
>>
>>627479
look like regular bulldogs to me. why not just get rabid foxes? pound for pound they are strong, but they still weight 20 pounds and are tiny.

just get a rot. rotweillers are the absolute most loving family dogs. but also the most fearsome attack dogs.
>>
Don't ever get one without another dog to keep it company.
>>
>>627480
So you're just rambling basically?

>>627494
This. But I tend to apply this to any dog that isn't a "one man" dog. Ive had two pit/lab mixs, 3 pits, an Amstaff, a few heelers, a Rott and a wolf hybrid. Any energetic breed or working dog needs a companion if yoy dont want them ti wreck your house while you are at work unless they are very well trained.I miss my am staff dearly and I wish I could have seen him grow up but he was stolen.

Keep in mind about half of these dogs were fosters, fwiw
>>
Very cool dog. Not the best outdoors dog but certainly not the best worst.

What is the purpose of this thread?
>>
>>627479
"Niggers and trailer trash only"
>>
File: 1447116707135.jpg (125 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1447116707135.jpg
125 KB, 498x750
Does anyone here have an /out/ cat?
>>
>>627887
That is a great ass. Damn.

My current girlfriend is super hot but soooooo skinny and small. Sometimes I miss fucking girls with big juicy butts.
>>
>>627887
If you used that question and the cat as an excuse to shown off that ass... I still can't answer the question, gonna need more pics... of the cat next to the ass because it's related.
>>
>>627984
Any excuse is a good excuse to show an ass like that.
>>
>>627480

You very obviously don't know what a bulldog looks like.

Ok first of all, they look nothing like a bulldog, whatever "regular" bulldogs are. If you mean an English bulldog, then no they do not look like that AT ALL, and an English Bulldog is much heavier than 20lbs, 40lbs would be a tiny English Bulldog.

They may slightly resemble an American bulldog, albeit VERY slightly, and an American bulldog is a large breed that can weigh 130lbs.

A French bulldog is the only bulldog that could weigh 20 lbs, and definitely does not look anything like OP'S picture.

An Olde English bulldogge? Also can weigh over 100lbs, and looks nothing like this.

A Staffordshire bull terrier is medium sized, and would weigh 25 lbs or more. Why does a dog have to be large according to you? Who says they would be used as an attack dog?

If you're keeping an "attack dog", kill yourself now. There's no reason to think like this.

To raise or train a dog used in a professional setting to guard or perform tasks such as police work, but please, don't be raising rottys as "attack dogs" in your yard. That's the reason why people hate pitbulls, because of idiot owners like you.

They're cool dogs OP. Don't see them often unless it's a mix at my local shelter. My mother has a mixed breed that looks like she may have some SBT in her.
>>
File: dog1.jpg (9 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
dog1.jpg
9 KB, 233x216
>>627479
A mate's got a couple of Amstaff's as pets and guard dogs for his 25 acres, they're good at their job, even though they know me they won't let me enter the property quietly until my friend has welcomed me then they switch to friendly and waggy.

One of them looks sorta like this and the other adult is a charcoal sorta colour, I'd guess about 20kg/45lb.
>>
>>627875
/thread
also, >>>/an/
>>
>>627887
Nice ass, but a better pussy.
>>
>>627887
Seriously, you posting more ass....I mean cat pics or what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.