[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is Hungary for going /out/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Balaton_Hungary_Landscape.jpg (3 MB, 3036x2010) Image search: [Google]
Balaton_Hungary_Landscape.jpg
3 MB, 3036x2010
How good is Hungary for going /out/?
>>
>>782550
Where are you from?
Hungary doesn't have really have big mountains and such, but there are a few pretty national parks. In what kind of /out/ related actions are you interested in? Mayhaps I can give you a few tips.
>>
>>782550
utter shit imo
first of all the hungarian wilderness is nonexistent
second hungarians hate foreigners and pretty much anyone not sitting in a car is third class citizen (second class if you drive a truck) and free game for bully
third it's pretty much impossible to do anything while out aside walking you are not allowed to make fire or camp except for concrete laid camping sites.
you are not even allowed to be off of marked paths in any national parks and pretty much all other woods are private land.
asshole hunters will shoot your dog even if on leash.
and there is litter everywhere the woods are just a great pile of garbage. plastic shit everywhere.
>>
>>782682
How the hell were you able to write down so much bullshit in the first place?
>first of all the hungarian wilderness is nonexistent
Not true mate, though most of the 'wild' part is controlled by mational parks, you are entirely free to wander them. In the northern parts of the country there are vast territories without any human population.
>hungarians hate foreigners
How is this? I don't even think any European country hates foreigners. I feel safe even on the Balkan. Tourism started to have a great impact on Hungarian economy in the past few decades, lots of people make a living by dealing with 'foreigners'. I can't even think of the reason you wrote this. Especially the car part. What the heck?
>you are not allowed to make fire or camp except for concrete laid camping sites
100% bullshit. There is literally a law that any landowner must tolerate you if you wish to camp a night on their field or forest. Same goes for national parks, though it is adviced to make fire on dedicated fireplaces (not conrete though), you can make fire anywhere if you keep the safety regulations.
>you are not even allowed to be off of marked paths in any national parks
Slowly it is starting to be pretty boring to point out all this bullshit. Though it is said that the national park takes no responsibility for your wellbeing if you leave the marked trails, you have to be a real autist to interpret this rule as 'you cannot leave the path'. Hell, the most interesting trails are mostly unofficial paths known by experienced hikers. But still, there are dozens of trails in most places, and that is mostly enough to explore everything, I mean except if you want to climb rocks or something, which you can usually do, it's just the park will take no responsibility for your safety.
>>
>>782682
>>782902 cont.
>asshoel hunters will shoot your dog even if on a leash
How can you make all this shit up? There have been a few cases in the last years where hunters shoot dogs that were chasing wild game or running around the woods. Killing wild dogs is practiced in most EU countries though, since they represent a dire threat to the fragile wild ecosystem. If you want to ealk your dog in a forest, put a fucking leash on it or teach it not to chase every deer and rabbit they spot. That's a minimum in every country, not just Hungary.
>and there is litter everywhere
Then pick it up and put in a fucking trash can you lazy prick. In late years woods were pretty clean thanks to the money the government is starting to invest in the area.
>>
>>782682
Seems to be non-Scandi woods in general.
>>
I never go /out/ hungary, I bring a lunch.
>>
>>782999
kek'd
>>
>>782910

Maybe he is a Gypsy or Syrian?
>>
>>782550

Hungarians are shit-tier. Be very careful with them.

If you've ever seen the movie HOSTEL you can get an idea of what you're getting into.

Also shoot yourself before getting captured by gypsies.
>>
File: based Hungary.jpg (2 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
based Hungary.jpg
2 MB, 1832x1754
>>783399
double dubs confirms
>>
File: mfw.gif (915 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
915 KB, 500x200
>>782999
>>
>>782682
>hungarians hate foreigners

yes, chinks of all varieties are quite xenophobic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.