[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. Im from SPAIN Any question? Best country for hiking. Sun,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
Hi. Im from SPAIN
Any question?
Best country for hiking.
Sun, beach, cheap, girls, food, party and nature.
Im waiting for you anon.
>>
How does wild camping works there? Can people do it or will them get in troubles with da bolice?

Is that Bolonia beach really nice or is it a scam?
>>
>>769485
First sorry for my bad englsih. im using google traductor.

The theme of the camp works very well. There are many places to do it. you can go to paying campsites that offer toilets, showers, electricity. or you can go to areas completely free and free camping. There are many sites near the beaches. there are many people doing camping. many people from germany, uk, france

you will not have any problem with the police, in Spain you can drink alcohol in the street, you can be partying 24 hours, you can smoke weed if you do not quietly in the middle of the street. We are used to coming here tourists. we are very street people. If you do camping on a site that allowed this everything will be fine. and although this allowed the police do not worry about it. They do not control that topic. It's not important

BOLOGNA beach is in "RATE". It is a beach "CADIZ" is a paradise. a pristine beach. ideal for surfing. there are very few people out there
>>
>>769494
thanks mate.
>>
File: last.jpg (451 KB, 1473x742) Image search: [Google]
last.jpg
451 KB, 1473x742
>>769502
:)
come to spain dude!!
a great country!
i live in the south.
i have the beach at 5 mins
yeah!!! i love this
this is my last bike route
>>
File: 1.jpg (74 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74 KB, 541x960
Didn't expect to find a fellow spaniard here.

Valencia reporting in.
>>
>>769516
I went to Spain many times. Barcelona, Coruna, Compostela (I did the Camino), Vigo but never went to the South. I do want to go there since I saw the amazing beach near Cadiz. But I don't think it will be this year that I will go there since being unemployed sucks not having much money to spend. Would be nice swimming in the Med this summer tho.
>>
>>769471
>cheap

gr-11 best gr
>>
>>769471

>Best country for hiking

Ni de coña. De verdad.
>>
>>769529

Madrid masterrace desu

/out/ en España es una mierda.

O haces montaña o la monotonía te come.
>>
>>769485

Camping is usually shit.

Police is never around, only Guardia Civil, which are a military branch thus they're usually bros.

You can't make fires and most of the time it's illegal to sleep with tents, although you can do it.

The environment is not great anyways. Lots of pines and shitty dry climate, with almost no wildlife.

Mountaneering is where it's at in Spain, although it isnt much compared to countries like Switzerland.

Most of the outdoors in Spain is private property.

The best outdoor countries are usually the northern ones, like Sweden, Norway, Finland etc, where by law you have the right to camp where you fucking want, fish... etc...

There's absolutely no outdoor culture in Spain, save for mountaneering and the military, which go outdoors plenty of times.
>>
>>770177
which makes it better cos there's no casuals. I can go to any free shelter and be alone for a couple nights no prob
>>
>>770177
Can you edc a knife in Spain or its laws are Britbongistan tier?
>>
File: IMG_2503.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>770369

That's verdad I give you that.

>>770382

I edc a multitool just in case someone gives me shit.

Knife laws in Spain are not clearly defined and that in practical terms means you're always fucked.

Theoretically, you can carry a knife sub 12cm (4.7 in) if it's "justified" and never on protests or discos or crowded places.

When hiking I carry picrelated strapped to my left shoulder on the backpack and nobody gives me shit, but some see it and are impressed.

Spain doesnt have lots of knife culture, save for certain geographical places. Most people in big cities are liberal dummies.
>>
>>770395
>Knife laws in Spain are not clearly defined and that in practical terms means you're always fucked.
That sucks. Having to rely on the policemen state of mind is not something that I would feel comfortable doing.
>>
>>770395
That grip looks awful tío

>>770426
It's easy. Hide knife if you have to carry it in the city. If you are /out/ literally no one with common sense is gonna give a shit. Border patrol and rangers have seen my knife and none of them cared. How the fuck are you supposed to go innawoods without a knife?
Also, I can't think of a place in the world where casually hiking with a kukri would be approved without hesitation by other hikers or police
>>
>>770462
>approved without hesitation by other hikers or police
That does not matter, I could not give two fucks if the cop or people likes me or not carrying a knife when the law says that's perfectly legal and they can't do jackshit about it. That's the difference.
>>
J O S E K A
>>
File: mijares.jpg (295 KB, 1024x740) Image search: [Google]
mijares.jpg
295 KB, 1024x740
I've gone hunting carrying a 12cm+ knife and Guardia Civil were fine with it, even in the city if you're carrying your shotgun and hunting gear. I'm talking about Valencia, don't know about other cities.
>>770382
But yeah, carrying a knife everyday would be risky.
>>
>>770488

It depends on how you look.

camisa+clean+well mannered+gigantic knife or dagger = fine with the police

Adidas clothing+ bad haircut+sneakers+folding knife= confiscation and arrest
>>
>>770488
I need to know more about your pic related, looks awesome.
>>
I don't want to /pol/ but I need to ask this, is it true that Iglesias is making a propose to give visas to 4 million middle east migrants until 2020 in his government campain? Something like papeles para todos. I read that shit
>>
>>770499
>I don't want to /pol/
>Instantly asks /pol/ related question

>>>/pol/

>>770491
>Implying canis carry knives for self defence

>>770492
Mijares river in Montanejos, Castellón. Gets crowded during summer tho.
>>
>>770505
>>I don't want to /pol/
>>Instantly asks /pol/ related question
Just asking if it's true or not, not wanting to start a discussion or some shit. You could be a good anon and answer it
>>
>>769471
>Best country for hiking.

No te lo crees ni tu flipado.
>>
>>770499

Idunno but nobody will let him.

He's just an actor behind an agenda and that agenda is to make noise.

Podemos is a failed experiment and will not go further than where it is.

He probably announced that to divert attention from the fact he laundered money and had tax evasion accounts according to the panama papers.

Protip: dont read political news, they're not worth a shit.
>>
>>770510

Seguro que es un becario de algun ministerio al que le han dicho que haga spam
>>
>>770516
Gracias amiga
>>
>>769471
anything cool to see near Zaragotha?
>>
>>770612

Air force planes
>>
>>770612
>Tharagotha
FTFY
>>
>>769471
I'm living in Pais Vasco, Bilbao, I've been told wild camping is illegal here. What do? Just go innawoods and hope Guardia Civil don't think I'm ETA?
>>
>>770648
As far as I know you can sleep in the wild form sunset to sunrise, as in sleeping, not camping so no tents, maybe tarps or hammocks are legal, but I'm not sure.
>>
On that topic, any Sc/out/s in Pais Vasco? No entiendo Euskera pero yo entiendo un poco de castellano y necesito practicar/apprender mas.

I probably fucked that sideways
>>
>>770650
Hmmm, thanks, if tarps are legal that suits me fine, I've never used one and want to git gud
>>
rato de sin empleo: 50 %

¿cómo se afecta?
>>
>>770753
>rato de sin empleo: 50 %
That's only the younger people otherwise Spain would've already fallen.
>>
OP HERE!!!!
Spain is a good country!!
not the better but millons of people come here in summer!
sun and beach
paella y siesta haha

alguien del sur? de Almeria concretamente?
>>
>>771119
Pais Vasco is fucking beautiful, I will be going hunting in October with some locals for the first time
>>
>>769471
I will be coming to Catalonia in a couple of weeks and cycle Camino de Santiago for two weeks.

Is it hard to ask some locals to stay in their yard in sleeping bags (not to get in trouble) or are sanctuaries the only way?

Hola from Eastern Europe, amigo!
>>
>>771164

They're probably tired as shit of people like you, there are plenty of places you can stary for a night for cheap or just sleep on the streets.

Also camino de santiago is shit. Bring sneakers because you're gonna walk on roads and pavement 90% of the time
>>
:)
>>
>>770612
El moncayo, there's a couple of nice free shelters there, the fucking rangers even bring you fire wood. bretty gud
>>
>>771119
having tourists getting roasted at the beach doesn't make it the best hiking country, although there's some really nice spots
>>770655
if a cop finds a tent at night in the middle of the mountain, first of all, you must congratulate him. Just set up your tent or tarp late in the afternoon and you should be fine. That's what I do in Catalonia.
>>771164
I don't know about el camino, but here in Catalonia definitely not. You could try to find some coves and camp there at night, but I would never do that in summer. There's some free shelters around Catalonia which are pretty good, but you'd have to hitchhike and then hike to get there. If you are interested you could do the GR11, which takes you from the Cap de Creus, to the Basque Country, and there's plenty of free shelters along the way.
>>
>>770177
>Police is never around, only Guardia Civil, which are a military branch thus they're usually bros.
>and most of the time it's illegal to sleep with tents
First of all, just say that i worked at a summer camp for children in the Aragonesse Pyreness near Jaca, so maybe things change in other places a bit.
You CAN always camp at night I think it must be over 20:00 or something like that to put up a tent
This is in part due to the fact that almost every valley has a mountain refuge just in case, so you can go from refuge to refuge without having to put tents
Guardia Civil allowed us to have tents up for several days straight even in daytime, we only had to request them permission by phone and tell them where we were going to stay and go, just in case anything happened, we were with children after all.
Guardia Civil really are bros, and you will find them all around the mountains anytime. From what i know even if you don't ask for permission they will still allow you to have the tents up unless you are causing trouble, too much noise, or you have spent too much time in there already.
>The environment is not great anyways. Lots of pines and shitty dry climate, with almost no wildlife.
Certainly not in the Pyrenees, it is full mountain range, reaching up to over 3000m with deer, boars, bears, quebrantahuesos...
>Most of the outdoors in Spain is private property.
Once you are in the mountains there is basically no private property because it is too inaccessible for private property.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.