[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a good fire? Pic related is two cardboard boxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
How do I make a good fire?
Pic related is two cardboard boxes and a log on top, with various sticks, doused in lighter fluid.

I want to know how to make one that will last. Pls help. t. A nerd
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>766378
There's old beans on the pan
>>
Grab lots of tiny sticks, about as much as you can fit in your hand do it 2 times. Grab slightly larger sticks about as much as you can fit in your hand, do it about 3 times, grab a bunch of finger whidth sticks about as much as would fit in your hand, do it for 4 more times, grab a bunch of slightly thicker sticks, grab about as much as you can fit in your hand, do it 3 more times. Have a bunch of fire wood that is dryish. Pile the sticks with the smallest at the bottom and so on, trow a match at it.
If your sticks don't catch they ate either wet or not small enough. The smaller ones should fit between these two [ ] and between these two [ ]
>>
>>766378
for one thing don't build your fire sideways
>>
>>766454
kek good one
>>
>>766378
I make Bonfires for me and my friends bi-weekly in an orchard. We have huge piles of dried wood to burn, about 3 trees worth right now.

Basically if you can get some dried grass or other dry thin starches, like cardboard. You should rip up the boxes into small pieces, about the size of a book or so. stack that, then put some smaller sticks on top of that. Light the grass or whatever you used and wait for the sticks to catch, then slowly add bigger pieces of wood.
>>
>>766378

Comes here, doesn't do any research, doesn't even bother to rotate fucking photos shitting hell.

Read this link and never come back

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2009/02/02/how-to-build-an-upside-down-fire/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.