[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you even drive such cars on the road with speed bumps etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: lambo.jpg (331 KB, 750x406) Image search: [Google]
lambo.jpg
331 KB, 750x406
can you even drive such cars on the road with speed bumps etc?
>>
air ride/hydraulic nose lift.
/thread
>>
It's fun but dangerous, something bad is bound to happen. kind of like fucking your mother without protection.
>>
File: Burning-Money.jpg (111 KB, 1140x488) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Money.jpg
111 KB, 1140x488
>>15052844
conspicuous consumption gone rouge and evolved into outright waste
no longer is it "look how much I spent"

Although it has features similar to a human,
the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal.Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions
an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and cold-hearted villainy

>>15052850
one would hope so
not that any road commissioned in the last 30 years has any bump or slope
not even camber or curve
>>
File: noh8.jpg (158 KB, 743x1003) Image search: [Google]
noh8.jpg
158 KB, 743x1003
>>15052907
>conspicuous consumption gone rouge and evolved into outright waste
>no longer is it "look how much I spent"
>Although it has features similar to a human,
>the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal.Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions
>an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and cold-hearted villainy
>>
File: frosted tips.jpg (14 KB, 375x405) Image search: [Google]
frosted tips.jpg
14 KB, 375x405
>>15053083
just look at the forces that degrade you
it is not too late to seek redemption and bring your self to a higher cause
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>15053112
>m'lady
>>
>>15055064
How do you not get what he's doing yet
>>
>>15052844
Lamborghinis and Ferraris have the ability to raise the front end up a good couple inches to speed bumps or other obstacles. Porsche, Pagani, Koenigsegg, and others still haven't implemented this tech. At least as far as I've seen.
>>
>>15055346
The lift is optional on high end 911s like the Turbo.
>>
>>15055346
Does it raise the nose permanently or does it detect speed bumps in the road ahead and lift the car accordingly? That'd be cool
>>
>>15055346
>Porsche, Pagani, Koenigsegg, and others still haven't implemented this tech. At least as far as I've seen.

All three have optional hydraulic lift.
>>
>>15055683
In some cars its a button you press, wait a few seconds then it raises.
In McLarens you have to surf through the menus to activate it.

I don't know of any that detect speed bumps.
>>
>>15052844
Alphonse you faggot
>>
File: 1444522949079.jpg (57 KB, 525x604) Image search: [Google]
1444522949079.jpg
57 KB, 525x604
>>15055683
mercedes benz does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liDSuDyCm74
>>
>>15055346
All 911s have the nose lift as an option now.

>>15056826
The S-class models without AWD can detect speedbumps and drastically soften the suspension to take them. On the more gradual kind of bump that they supposedly have in Europe, this can result in a passenger not feeling the speedbump at all.
>>
>>15056864
And I thought towncars drove smooth, wow.
>>
>>15052844
Alphonse cock sucker
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.