[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just test drove a 2016 Nissan Titan XD and a 2015 F150. The titan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2731) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2731
Just test drove a 2016 Nissan Titan XD and a 2015 F150. The titan was a joke, did about 0-60 in 10 seconds, and felt like the wind would blow me over at any point. The interior was that of a Sentra. The F150 ecoboost was very peppy, and the interior was amazing. Is the F150 the best truck out there? I just have a small boat, and go camping from time to time.
>>
Yup, you drove it. You know how good they feel
>>
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>>
File: 1462280839690.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1462280839690.png
11 KB, 470x454
>>15019645
>Ford shilling has returned
Ah, just in time for summer!
>>
>>15019645
better get the long bed you fuck
>>
>>15019645
Get a used 7.3 powerstroke for 10-12k and call it a day. New trucks are for pussies because of all the technology.
>>
>>15019879
The Titan is a terribad truck, anon.
>>
>>15019895
Oh I completely agree, but
>The F150 ecoboost was very peppy, and the interior was amazing. Is the F150 the best truck out there
reeks of shilling
>>
>>15019904

Well, I'm coming from a 2.0T Genesis Coupe, and it felt just as quick, if not quicker than it. The interior was very impressive compared to the Titan, leather wrapped everything, huge sunroof, and Sync was responsive. The backup cameras are still 480p like the rest of the world, but it will work. These are the only two trucks I've ever driven, and I don't want to spend all day driving them (dealing with aggressive salesmen is annoying).
>>
>>15019645
>The interior was that of a Sentra
No, the interior is that of at least a 2010 F-150. The Sentra is truly shit. The F-150 is nicer, but the Nissan is at least decent when you compare it to the old ones.

Obviously get the F-150 over the Titan, never buy a first year truck. I'd also test a Chevy/GMC and Ram, though. Ecoboost F-150 is my favorite imo, but I don't know how the new ecoboost stacks up to the older and bigger one.
>>
get the V8 you fuck
>>
>>15020149

Why would I want to go slower? The fuck?
>>
>>15019645
>peppy

Are you a woman/fgt?
>>
File: dafuq.png (54 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
54 KB, 202x200
>>15019645

>peppy

Please explain this adjective.
>>
>>15020741

When my foot presses the pedal down, it doesn't feel like I have enough time to read a book before experiencing significant acceleration. The V8 5.0 is a clear example of this, very underwhelming.
>>
>>15020747
I think "responsive" is the word you're looking for.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.