[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for Comparisons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160427_195615[1].jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160427_195615[1].jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
I found this isuzu 4x4 diesel but I can't find anything like it. Can I get some help in finding what it is exactly? Here is the old thread: >>14939399
>>
>>14972939
Isuzu P'up assuming you're in the US. Somewhere between 1982 and 1988. I never see these anymore. I assume most of them have either rusted out or been exported to the third world. Might be hard to find parts unless you live where they don't salt the roads.

They used to be rebadged as the Chevy Luv until the S10 came out. After that Isuzu started selling them under their own brand. If you're not in the US, well search those models and you'll find it. They had a bunch of different names globally.

If you are in the US the diesel motor should be a 2.2l good for around 58 horsepower.
>>
>>14975196
Came here to post this.
>>
Looks like an early isuzu rodeo
>>
I had a friend that had one with a 4-cyl gas engine. We thrashed that thing off road, and it never even whimpered. We almost rolled it going across the contour.
>>
>>14972939
They were good trucks in the day and the only import to offer a diesel 4x4. You Will have a tough time getting parts. If it it runs and drives OK go for it man but if your looking to breaking it back from the brink I suggest you look elsewhere. If your into diesel mini tucks look for Nissan or Toyotas. Parts are still made and easy to come by.
Your friend,
-Joe Isuzu
>>
Its good solid truck. I prefer it over a Toyota, Mitsubishi, or Nissan and everyone knows how good those are. The Isuzu Diesel engines are especially good.

Gearing is granny low. The engine is a 2.0l non turbo and can pull anything imaginable on 4th gear as long as its a level road.

Most places it was called the Isuzu KB.
Sold in the US as Chevy LUV. Probably shares some parts with the earlier and more common LUV since the 2.0l Diesel engines are the same.

Check out the forum. Might be a good place to source parts.
http://www.isuzupup.com/
>>
>>14972939
Is that a 69/70 Torino in the back ground. The Mercury version.
Now i'm sad.
>>
>>14975991
And that's exactly what I'm looking for
>>
>>14976791
It runs fine, we tested it and the thing worked perfectly- the issue is the interior which you can see from the last thread.
>>
File: 20160428_184553[1].jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160428_184553[1].jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>14977384
Probably, this guy has been getting cars left and right through the years and has even gotten a Jeepster towtruck. That thing is wrecked and long taken by the forest but you would be surprised what the countryside of NC offers. This was at his second spot that is along the way to the first one that has the isuzu
>>
>>14979404
I don't know man. Seems tempting.
>>
>>14979622
I mean, if I can get new upholstery for it and clean up the garbage then i could be a promising truck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.