[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got the finger while driving today. Have you guys ever gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
I got the finger while driving today.
Have you guys ever gotten or given the bird while driving?

>going 75 on 2nd to left lane on 5 lane freeway
>some guy trying to merge into my lane from 3rd lane doing 60
>don't let him merge and speed past
>>
>doing 60 km/h in my lane in a 50 zone (Canada, left lane)
>chick comes flying across from on ramp 2 lanes over doing about 40
>keep driving at my speed, she tries to cut in front of me but swerves back right when she realizes I'm right there
>I pass her in 2 seconds
>gives me the finger
>>
>>14881880
Yeah I got flicked off last week for no good reason.
>driving down I95
>dipshit cuts me off, a foot or so from my bumper
>honk at him and drop back, flashing my lights
>he flicks me off
I wished at that moment that I could kill with a thought.
>>
File: 1252290821447.jpg (357 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
1252290821447.jpg
357 KB, 733x733
>driving some drunk people around in the middle of the day
>passing a gas station behind someone, 55mph speed limit
>suddenly some cunt in an SUV pulls out of the station driveway literally 20 yards in front of me
>shout "OI WHAT THE FUCK"
>swerve into oncoming lane to avoid collision, luckily the traffic wasn't thick in that lane
>flip her the bird as I pass
I fucking hate unaware people in giant vehicles.
>>
>>14881981
Middle aged women in SUVs are the single greatest danger on the road.
>>
Yes i was crossing the street (huge pedestrian crossing atleast 5m wide stripes) in the city centre today and some asshole in a black VW transporter almost hit me. Fucker didnt even slow down as i was halfway across. +i had a friend with me who has a leg injury

Also when i was riding down a 1 way street some idiot in e39 was coming towards me. Dickface didnt even slow down and since i didnt have a working horn i showed the finger.
>>
>back when I delivered pizzas
>small rural town
>shop is just outside of town
>literally less than 100 feet after the 45mph sign
>driving in town towards the shop
>doing 30 in a 30
>local cops have gone full gestapo with speed traps so I'm not gonna fuck around
>some 3 series gets right up on my ass
>swerving back and forth
>falling back and then getting right up on my ass again
>driver is visibly agitated flailing his arms around
>this goes on a little over a mile
>get close to the 45mph sign
>don't speed up and instead signal to turn left into the pizza shop
>start braking
>BMW hops onto the shoulder and goes WOT
>guy yells obscenities at me, really can't rememver what
>proceeds to almost hit a car pulling out on the right

>winter
>road is ice
>shoulder is ice and loose snow
>ditch is deep and full of snow
>signal early to turn into my driveway
>brake early
>SUV rides my ass the whole time
>have to practically come to a complete stop to not slide
>SUV driver starts yelling at me
>pull into my driveway
>SUV stops behind my driveway
>two timber nigger women in it start yelling at me from the passenger side window before driving off
>>
>Be me about to make a legal u turn
>I have the green arrow and proceed to make my u turn
>dumbass who has a red light attempt to make a right turn to go down the same street I'm making a u turn to go down.
>Honk my horn at the retard and I back up and finish my u turn. Dumbass drives by and flips me off.

I get he can make a right on red but only if it's clear, I had the right of way thus it wasn't clear
>>
File: 1453179569793.gif (909 KB, 274x244) Image search: [Google]
1453179569793.gif
909 KB, 274x244
Just got some fat cow to spaz out and follow me to physical therapy this morning

>on road near off-ramp and feeder road
>accident blocking all lanes and an exit
>police are filtering everyone into one lane
>I'm in the left, there's a fat cow in a Rav4 with black curly hair with pink highlights
>on her phone, drinking with the other hand
>he has a yield sign, ignores it when I'm trying to get over
>I've had my signal on for the past 4 minutes trying to slowly get over
>honk at her
>she starts screaming at me, flipping me off
>finally get over, there's barely any room because she didn't yield
>physical therapy is 5 minutes away on the road
>she's screaming at me, constantly flipping me off
>turn in to the therapy building/gym extremely slowly in front of her
>she reverses, follows me into the parking lot
>end up driving in circles in the parking lot while I hear her muffled screeches of hate over my Debussy
>park in the very back
>get out of my car, grab my cane, and my bag
>she starts screaming at me through her window, calling me a fucking asshole and I need to learn how to drive
>tell her "Maybe you'd be able to see what's going on if you werent stuffing your face when driving."
>she starts screaming incoherently
>just walk into the building, but watch her for 5 minutes while she's parked there, just to make sure she won't key my car
>she ends up driving off

3rd month in Houston and I've had some crazy motherfucker follow me to wherever I was going. First time it was an asshat in a Silverado who tried pulling out in front of me when I had a green arrow, second time was some fat mexican in an Explorer who nearly clipped me when merging onto I-45, now this lady.
>>
>>14881880
no, the worst I've ever gotten is some fat obese girl mashing her horn behind me with her sausage fingers, as if that's get me to turn into oncoming traffic.
>>
>at stoplight in dads m5, taking it to dealership to get new tires
>i have sunglasses on because its very sunny
> faggot pulls up in his prius and gives me a finger
what the fuck? do these people actualy think we have any impact on climate change whatsoever?
>>
>be me exiting the freeway on a two lane exit
>the two lanes quickly merge into a single lane
>get to the point whre the lane divisions disapear and the road starts to bottle-neck
>guy in a red pickup flies past me doing what seemed like 50 in a 25
>almost fucked my car up on the guard rail when he blew past
>get mad
>pull up next to him on the stop light and roll my window down to compliment him on his shitty driving
>gives me some "i cant hear you" bullshit
>calm down and continue driving
>this dude turns left at the light, i keep going forward and jump back on the freeway
>this fuckin maniac shows up again tailgating me, doing brake checks and screaming at me from his car
>find this hilarious for some reason, i laugh when i get nervous aswell
>smile and wave at the guy
>for all of this my younger brother is sitting on the passanger seat terrified
>bad guy gets off at the next exit
>mom was also a few cars behind me watching the whole thing
>get yelled at by senpai
>little bro gets out of my car and hops into my moms for the rest of the trip

Sé que mi ingles esta malo :[
>>
>>14882209
I swear i dont know where sempai came from, im typing this on my s7
>>
>>14882234
Filters
>>
>>14881880
Ive learned that some idiots take the "finger" WAYYY too seriously... its a minor non verbal insult... get over it...

Some guy in a work van was riding my ass and I HAD to stop on a merge lane because a traffic light had let a stream of traffic onto the single lane road I was to merge on to. Hes riding my ass and I see him coming around me trying to stop. Literally so close and heavy that he couldnt stop in time... not my fault you were 1 foot off my bumper... literal idiot.

so then he rides my ass and then gets into a turn lane very aggressively next to me. So give him the bird.

I pull into the subway down the road and this guy pulls up behind me and starts bitching and im like what the fuck do you want and hes all salty about my flipping him off. He wants to know why and im like dude.... seriously? I said, idiot you almost hit me and you rode my ass and drove aggressively towards me.... so hes like "whatever" and drives off.
Some people.... I was willing to argue but it wasnt needed at all. I dont just flip people for no reason. If you get flipped off its usually for a justified reason.
>>
File: coyote_quizinos.jpg (37 KB, 270x224) Image search: [Google]
coyote_quizinos.jpg
37 KB, 270x224
I flip people off who don't go at stop signs even though they have the right of way, as well as people who don't make right turns and yield to me making a left turn.
Your kindness is not kind, stop being a fucking retard and obey traffic laws.
>>
>>14881953
>flicked off

Nigga it's "flipping the bird" not "flicking the bird"

Goddamn son.
>>
>britbong
>doing 78 in the middle lane passing cars in the left lane.
>car doing 65 in the middle, I signal and pull out and pull past him in the third lane.
>about a quarter of a mile if that from a roundabout so I decide to stay in the third lane as I am going in that one anyway
>Woman who was following me in the middle lane pulls out from the guy doing 65 and catches me up and proceeds to continuously flash me and then pulls into the middle lane at the roundabout and rolls her window down to shout at me and I just laugh in her face.

What is wrong with some people? Just move on.
>>
File: zil_131.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
zil_131.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
>>14881981

Buy one of these, old soviet airbrakes take almost a second to react and steering is sloppy as hell so no point in trying to avoid the impact.

80kg steel bumper at window level evens the playing ground.
>>
>>14882307
English is not my first language, sorry
>>
>dude in Civic about to merge
>tons of room for him to get in front of me
>he slows down (why?)
>matches my speed (whyyyyyy?)
>starts honking (duuuuude, why?)
>he hits the brakes, darts behind me, goes across 2 lanes and gives me the finger
>...
>>
>Big rig driver
>congestion because construction crew must shut down three lanes to fix a pothole
>retards won't merge when convenient and rush to the front of the line to cut everyone off
>that's enough.JPEG
>block both lanes so they can't cut everyone off
>bro truck is now pissed off
>goes around and hops onto shoulder accelerating like he needs to hit 88mph
>doesn't see roadblock sign
>there was a cop that witnessed the whole thing
>cop could be seen audibly laughing before going after him

Felt like a damn hero I did.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.