[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Australia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Car meets in Australia fucking suck.

This is what the majority of import enthusiasts look like in Australia.

You try to have meets where people with rota wheels and steelies don't show up yet dudes like pic related always find out eventually and bring all their mates with their poorly built cars on rotas and steeliess.

Then they start calling the people who originaly organised the meets 'eltists snobs' because they don't like all the poorly built cars driven by wankers showing up.
>>
>>14878809
It's the same in the US bud.
>>
please explain rota stigma
>>
>>14878809
Also once they over take the car meets everywhere you go all you hear is shit cunt talk like

"Bruh I was drifting my skyline the other day like "Vroom psht screee" it was sick bro and skided the roundabout like three times and spun out bro and than bro this fuckn cunt security guard came out of nowhere and said "Fuck off before I call the cops" What a fuckin shit cunt bro you should be able to skid a fucking industrial area at night"

"Yeah bro that's why I just do skids near my house, that way no security guards come and tell you to fuck off, it's a residential area but nobody sees you at night"
>>
>>14878840
They are a symbol of being an idiot 17 yr old or a bogan.
>>
Then they complain when they get told to move on or go somewhere else

"Bruh, why do cops have to always ruin all the fun"

Is it really that hard to understand why shop owners don't want a bunch of backwards hat douche bags with clapped out shit boxs talking about doing burnouts and drag racing loitering around and bothering all their customers?

You are all drag racing up and down the main road and you are wondering why the cops are telling you to fuck off and supporting the business owners?

Really???
>>
It really depends on where you live and what sort of meets you attend.

My local meet is very well organised.
It's held once a month on Saturday night and most of the businesses in the area support it.
There's food and drinks, sometimes a local muso will rock up, it's family friendly and there's always a good variety of cars there.

The police are told about each meet in advance. The organisers put a few GoPro's at entrances and exits and will go straight to the police with the footage if anyone decides to do a burnout or anything stupid.

Yeah we get the occasional P plater in a shitbox Daewoo with an open downpipe or some dickhead in a commodore spinning the tyres when he leaves, but all in all the majority abide by the rules and everyone has a great time.
>>
>>14879529
If you are talking about harrys diner in newmarket that place is a shithole full of boostcruising tools.
>>
>>14879543
nah mate not in brissy
>>
>>14878840

Fake splits can fuck off. Every wheel they have is also a ripoff of another wheel makers design.
>>
>>14878845
they sound like a better group than your group. you sound like some faggot that goes to parking lot meets in your slow ass cars. at least they fucking have some fun
>>
>>14879850
I go to track days...

You still get douche bags there if it's an import meet.

The only way to avoid douchebags in european car meets..

The only european cars douche bags like or tend to be able to afford are bmws with japanese engines.
>>
>>14879871
track days dont let you fly down a highway at 250kmh like i do in germany. youre simply a cuck who will never know speed
>>
>>14879876
>Implying you can't hit 250kmh at QR.
>>
>>14879882
my point still stands. nothing gives you more adrenaline than street racing someone when there are no limits.. or passing cars that are just blurs while you rev to the moon
>>
>>14879892
Yeah well in Australia the country is full of shit cunts that love to complain and idiots with cars they don't know how to drive and zero common sense.

It's unfair to compare Australia to other countries because a lot of the people here are really retarded.
>>
>>14879921
Also police that will talk to you like your just robbed a servo when all you did was accidently chirp your tyres.
>>
File: 1430803262233.jpg (69 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
1430803262233.jpg
69 KB, 611x548
>>14878809
If you're so concerned, join a club or go to properly organised events; rather than rocking up to a meet at Bunnings -organised by some gronk on Facebook- to find it's overrun by ratty cars and P-platers and the dickhead driving the bank's VF Maloo ruins it for everyone when he does a STL.
>>
>>14879573
repco?
>>
File: 1461062788911.jpg (42 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
1461062788911.jpg
42 KB, 609x609
>>
>>14879529
This sounds more like a nighttime cars n coffee than any /o/ sanctioned hoonerama.
>>
>>14879921
its ok i live in burgerland now and the drivers are all shit heads. ive gotten two tickets for going 80mph in a 55 and its the same level charge as a DUI, or sexual battery. WTF virginia
>>
>professional race teams use rotas
>r-r-rotas are shit I'm gonna spend 5k on 3 piece ssr's that are 25kg each
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.