[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #39
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1957_Chevy_USA_Mitch.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1472) Image search: [Google]
1957_Chevy_USA_Mitch.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1472
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

The actual final thread unless it goes by quicker than expected again.

Quick Summary: Gotta wrap up loose ends before leaving town.

>>14850023
It's obvious you're not welcome out here, you'll say what you want and split, no use and sticking around so she can talk more shit.

"Wanted to let you know I was leavin' town soon so you won't have to worry about me botherin' you anymore. Goodbye Erika."

Before you can finish turning around to get in the car she starts.

"Maybe if you'd told me a couple days ago I'd care, now I'm glad there'll be 1 less stupid piece of shit in the county. So good-fucking-bye!"

That's it then, that's how it's going to end between you 2? Leaving Renee hurt, this does too in an entirely different way, you just want to leave. She doesn't say anything else until you're in the car with your hand on the key.

"If you know what's good for you you'll leave quickly, once the bikers get busted you won't be far behind. Y'know, because you kinda got a guy killed? Goota rize, Jamie."

Fucking German, why can't she use English to send you off? Always feels like you mishear it, even if you're hearing it right you don't know any outside what you learned from Hogan's Heroes. Whatever it means it's the only time she hasn't looked mad at you in some way since you got here, she laughs as she watches you deal with the horrible steering on this straight axle to get pointed in the right direction.

You'd leave in a similar fashion to how you did at Renee's, the dirt driveway has you nervous, if you wrecked here you'd have to kill yourself to be safe from the embarrassment.

The 1st thing you do when you get home is to take care of the arm, should've done it earlier, oh well.

Outside you look at your smashed up Volvo. Here we go, already pulled it all off 1 car so this job should be a piece of cake that takes a few hours to get through...
>>
>>14852654
Of course the car takes care to remind you that it's 10 years old like the however old 1 you worked on before. A few bolts hinder progress but the savior WD-40 comes to your rescue, even then this might take a little longer than expected. There's still no reason you won't have it done in time unless you run into a brick wall.

1 snack break, a few swears, a knuckle busting here and there, and most of the afternoon gives your Volvo 2 working headlights, 2 working turn signals, 1 red, but not banged up fender, and a straight bumper with all the little trim pieces in place. Here's to hoping Tony's wife is a function over form kind of woman and the mismatched colors don't throw her off.

A quick check inside the house tells you that you still have a little over 30 minutes before 6:30 rolls around. Going by the directions he gave you it's going to take around 15 minutes to get to his place. The problem now is you have to 2 cars that are involved in this and only 1 driver.

A) See if Ronnie can get off from work a little earlier so he can drive 1 of the cars.
B) Take the J, you already got mounts to help put the Pontiac engine in.
C) Take the Volvo, you can always come back after you trade if you do.
>>
>>14852678
A, C if not. Call Carpenter and see if he can arrange a tow truck:

This thread's theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14PejsN99ng
>>
>>14852678
[C], drive back in the Tri-Five
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>14852784
Can't do that if we buy Best Tri Five.
>>
>>14852678
A. If roll says no, take the Volvo, chuck the J's new motor in the back of the new '57, grab Ronnie on our way back home & wrench all night long.
>>
A or C depending on what Ronnie says
>>
>>14852678
C) V O L V O
>>
>>14852678
C
>>
C
>>
That's why we get the sport coupe, C
>>
>>14853650
Fuck a sport coupe nigga sedan delivery all the way.
>>
>>14853664
Sport coupe because coupe=fast
>>
Alright, what the fuck. I'm gone for a couple days and you get cucked out of the 55 by the girl we risked our lives for?! What happened?
>>
>>14854420

o doesn't understand that she's just a useless cunt.

Never will.
>>
>>14854420
It turned into OP's personal novel a long time ago.
>>
>>14852678
C, we'll be coming back in a Tri-Five.
>>
>>14854742
>ops personal novel
lel
>>
>>14854828
I meant >>14854466
mb
>>
File: kk0xvtx.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
kk0xvtx.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>14854466
>still butthurt after all this time
>>
ive enjoyed this whole run OP, youve done just fine, im on the edge of my seat waiting for this to conclude,

thanks again OP,
>>
>>14855193
I'm not sour over anything I just like having fun. I just can't type enough to post story atm since I'm not at home.
>>
Alrighty, back home, post in maybe 1-2 hours.

>>14854420
>What happened?

A series of horrible votes as usual.

>>14854464
She's honestly 1 of the most useful people to have as a friend, and a terrible 1 to have as an enemy :^)
>>
>>14852678
So you decide to take the Volvo, if you do wind up getting the 1 that doesn't have an engine you can always get a ride back here. If the car drives then there won't be any problems to begin with.

The time you had together with it was short, still enough to say it's a good car, not for a drag racing street racer like yourself however. Has to better than any old Tri-Five when it comes to being a family car, this should be an easy trade.

You set out in what could be the last time you drive it, taking it nice and slow to pass enough time to arrive as close to the set time as you can. Nothing wrong with stretching out the drive a bit is there?

No surprise to learn he lives out in the more upscale side of town, nice place with a fenced in yard and a 2 car garage. The driveway splits off to run around the side, guess that's where you'll find your options. You park on the side of the road to not block the exit and go knock on the door. When Tony opens the door it smells like dinner couldn't have been too long ago, probably why he chose the time.

"Punctual ain't ya?" he asks with a chuckle

"What can I say, I'm real eager to get back inna Tri-Five."

"In that case less not waste any time." he replies with a door shut

He looks at the Volvo for a few seconds before motioning for you to follow him. The 1st stop is the double garage, once the door opens you see the convertible from earlier and the Handyman. Blue with a white top, white walls, hubcaps real clean. The main fault with this car is that you already know it's just a 235, you have mounts and a 421 back home that can fix that though.

"We'll check out the other 2 then I'll let you drive 1 around for a minute while the missus checks out that Volvo. Well, you can't drive the delivery since it ain't got no engine but you know what I mean. Let's go 'round back to look at the '57s, get the feelin' this ain't your thing."
>>
File: Not 100 percent accurate.jpg (363 KB, 2016x654) Image search: [Google]
Not 100 percent accurate.jpg
363 KB, 2016x654
>>14857817
The only 1 of the 2 running cars you're looking forward to driving is the 210, sounded like it's fun.

Around back are 3 cars, 1 covered up on the concrete with the others in the grass. The covered car is obviously his blown 409 powered 1, if you were him that'd be in the garage instead of the Handyman.

The 1st car to catch your eye is the engineless sedan delivery.

Living up to the nickname of "The Hearse" it's black with black steelies, kinda sinister looking. Can tell it's been sitting a while but it's nothing a good cleaning couldn't take care of. The "Fuel Injection" badge is going to be telling a fib if you get it, other than that it looks straight. A peek at the interior and you learn it was originally a manual. All that cargo room could come in handy on the road too, could fit all your possessions back there.

Next to it is the "beater" sport coupe.

Going by looks you couldn't think of a better word to describe it. Primered with all side trim beyond the fenders missing, the holes haven't been filled so it doesn't look all that great. The "blown out" glasspacks are running straight off the headers, they end with turndowns painted bright red to match. Safe to assume it's going to be loud, not open header 421 loud, but loud nonetheless. It's not going anywhere very fast with that 2 barrel 283 under the hood, even Tony said it was slow. Has pillar-less windows like your '55 had, those are pretty sweet. Already has some aftermarket wheels even though the tires out back have about had it. The interior has been stripped, a single seat is all you're ge-

"I got the benches in the shed over yonder, I'll throw em in if that's the car you want."

He points to a medium sized wood shed, wonder what other parts he has in there?

You've seen his 3 offerings, now you need to decide which 1 strikes your fancy the most.
A) '57 210 Sport Coupe
B) 57 150 Sedan Delivery
C) '55 Handyman
D) Don't want any of these.
>>
>>14857859
AB) Test drive the coupe, strongly consider the sedan delivery
>>
>>14857859
C. '55 or bust.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 705x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 705x311
>>14857859
Sedan Delivery a B)est for B)oning.
>>
>>14857859
D) Ask if he has any Nash Cosmopolitans
>>
>>14858110

That's what I thought as soon as I saw that, too. I think you could also smoke weed in it.

He should either get A) or B)
>>
A
>>
>>14857859
B, then ask what is in the shed.
>>
>>14857859
D
>>
>>14857859
A
>>
>>14857859
B)
>>
B)all so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me.
>>
A, what's with all these faggots so hard over some gay van?
>>
B) holmes.
>>
A
>>
B looks cool.
>>
>>14857859
A)sshole
>>
File: 1433042972797.jpg (813 KB, 1000x543) Image search: [Google]
1433042972797.jpg
813 KB, 1000x543
>>14859116
Because >literal
S E X M A C H I N E
E
X

M
A
C
H
I
N
E
>>
B
Jamie can live in it on the road. Throw a mattress in the back.
>>
A delivery is a shit
>>
>>14857859
It's got half the work done for you already, looks mean, and can haul a lot, what's not to like? Fortunately Carpenter's is still open so you may get a good deal on a tow. if you're lucky he'll let you work on it there tonight.

"Thinkin' I want the sedan delivery, it's got a 'look' to it I like."

"Really?" he replies in shock "Figured you would go for the sport coupe. Let me go get the missus."

He goes in the back door, while he's inside you take a seat behind the wheel, closest you're getting to test driving it. The interior is black and silver, a single bench of course, has some black and white stripped seat cushions to spruce it up. The seats themselves and the door panels have a weird white and black pattern going on, no idea what you'd call it. Amazing at how much more modern it all looks and feels despite only being 2 years newer. 3 round gauges is all you get, temp, 120mph speedo, and fuel, all you need. No clock, no radio, no AC, no heater, why would you opt for a 283 Fuelie then skimp on every other option? Guess that helps keep the weight down as much as possible, then again why would they get a sedan delivery if that's what they wanted? This car is weird, don't doubt it was relatively quick when it came out though.

Short while later Tony makes his return, telling you to come around to the front of the house. His wife and 2 "kids" (if you had to guess an early teen girl and an around 9 or 10 boy) are checking out the Volvo, here's the most important part of the night.

No wonder he wants to keep his wife happy, talk about a milf.

Almost instantly you get asked a few questions you don't know the answers to, good thing is she's digging the safety belts and your promises of good fuel economy. The largest concern comes from both her and Tony, the fact that there isn't parts available everywhere like an American car. At least you have those manuals to toss in...
>>
>>14860632
It's not enough of a deterrent to stop the 4 of them from piling in for a test drive, since you have no way to test the car you're interested in you stand around to wait on their return. Weird as hell to see someone else drive away in it.

They're out for about 10 minutes before the Volvo comes to a stop in front of you. Looks like things went well, Tony walks over to you with a hanging head.

"Well, gotta say, 1st foreign car I ever been in, ain't too bad. Other than findin' parts I ain't got no problems with it, do believe it's all she wants in a car."

He walks back over to talk to her, dunno what they said but her nodding her head is the best thing you've seen in hours.

"Don't know how much them things is worth but that delivery's got low miles on the body, good tires, HD springs, and a 3.55 Posi rear end. I was thinkin' about throwin' $150 your way since you brought a good runnin' and drivin' car."

Shit, did not expect to get an offer like that for it, guy Erika bought it off of did say you were getting a helluva deal if you got it fixed for cheap.

A) Sounds good to you.
B) Maybe you should test drive that sport coupe before you decide.
C) You know it's mostly off-topic, but what's in the shed? If there is another car you get the feeling you're going to be throwing money his way along with the Volvo.
>>
>>14860680
B
We're gonna paint her red this time.
>>
>>14860680
A

delivery boys
>>
>>14860680
A
>>
>>14860680
B
>>
C, then A. But curiosity needs C
>>
>>14860726
At what paint shop ya dingus
>>
A/C
>>
Next post likely won't be until the AM like yesterday/this morning.

>>14860726
Heh, I actually had the sport coupe down as originally being red already.

>>14860881
We're leaving town, if we can't find a paintshop somewhere else we have some problems. Al's can't be the only 1 around here anyway.
>>
>>14860680
C, why not?
>>
>>14860680
C, just inquire if there happens to be any goodies in there that can potentially cut the 150$ off his end, if not, A all the way baby

>>14860726
>not wanting to keep the old dream alive

How can you possibly turn down pic related.
>>
B
>>
>>14861122
holy fuck I have never seen a 1958 chevy wagon before but it makes me moist as fuck.
>>
I'm curious about the shed too. B/C
>>
It's the guys cuck shed, let him be.
>>
>>14861319
We don't know for sure. What if it's the actual 55? Or maybe it's the a secret magic turbo we can strap to the new car. or maybe it's housing Erika's sanity.

I'm going with C and B too.
>>
>>14860680
A,C
>>
Authorfag, what're you planning on doing after this? For some reason, I just got the idea of a Mad Max CYOA.
>>
C, A
>>
>>14860680
inb4 Jamie's '55 is in the shed because OP is desperate to get it back
>>
A into C

>>14862080
Fuck the 55, been thoroughly tainted by now
>>
>>14860680
A, C)
>>
>>14863049
>Fuck the 55, been thoroughly tainted by now
Honestly this. I actually felt visceral disgust reading about the stripped paint and supercharger removal. Plus Deb has doubtless pegged Brian in it multiple times. Sad but it's best to move on. Though we need a chance to fuck them over before we leave.
>>
>>14863758
Why should we fuck them over? We lost our '55 in a race, fair and square. Then, even after we tried to steal it back, Brian gave us a chance to win it back legitimately -- and we fucking threw it away by swinging it at him. If we try and get revenge on them for the shit we brought upon ourselves, we'll have completed Jamie's transformation into an autistic manchild edgelord criminal. Brian might be a dick, but he plays by the rules, and he even gave us a second chance that we didn't deserve. He's the better man.
>>
A, fuck C, we'll have dosh on dosh to make this hearse fly you niggers, no need to back down to some shit tier car with more windows.
>>
>>14864050
t. Erika

He keyed our car, poured a milkshake on us and tried to get $1000 for a car he'd totally fucked. Fuck that nigger. He deserves at least a good beating if not a few miles being dragged behind the bumper of a 57 sedan delivery.
>>
>>14860680
A
>>
>>14860680
A and C.
>>
>>14860680
A.
Cash should go toward performance parts, not some cosmetic shit like Tony likely has in that shed. If he had some gofast bits for this project, he woulda let us know by now.
>>
Gotta C what's in that shed first fags. Also B.
>>
This, red coupe
>>
I kinda came in and went insta-sleep last night, post will be in a few.

>>14861866
>Authorfag, what're you planning on doing after this?

Taking a break from typing story tbqh.

>>14862080
The '55 is gone as far as being reclaimable.
>>
>>14866124
I'm hoping for a set of wheels for cheap
>>
>>14866676
We can try for the slot mags off the coupe.
>>
>>14866615

But not gone as being
...destroyable?
>>
>>14860680
"Sounds like I deal to me man!" you reply, offering a hand to seal the deal

With the handshake done that leaves going to the DMV tomorrow for paperwork, getting it somewhere to work on, and trying to get the 421 in. Even after all the fees you'll have over $800 to work with. Crazy how you're about back to the $800 that started your journey with the '55.

"That's that then, I'll run in and grab all the papers." he says, can tell he's not a fan of getting rid of it

"Mind if I use your phone, need to get a ride and a tow." you ask before he gets going

"Sure thing!"

He leads you into the living room and shows you the phone, sweet, a push-button. A short discussion with Carpenter and you have Russel coming for the car in a tow truck, can catch a ride with him to your place so you can pick up the J.

You're going to have less than an hour at Carpenter's before it closes by time you can get the '57 up there. Looking at the circumstances you don't doubt that he'd let you work past closing, then there's the problem where you're going to be the only person working on it. Should be able to get Ronnie to help you out for a few hours, he'd want to anyway.

Since you've got some time to kill you head back outside to see if Tony minds telling you what's in the shed...

"An old set of Halibrands, a few SBC parts, tools and a 331."

"A Hemi?" you ask, seems out of place

"Naw, a 327 bored .030 over, gotta good $600 some into it. 11 to 1 compression, forged pistons, crank, big valves in some good heads, 30-30 cam. Oughta scream pretty good, was originally goin' in the race car but it got the 409 instead."

"How much power you think it makes?"

He lets out an unsure laugh.

"Over 400? Other than a test on a stand it ain't been ran so I ain't got a clue."

If only you didn't already have an engine, the price is pretty steep too. You don't have any need for SBC parts so that leaves the Halibrands.

"What do the wheels look like?"
>>
File: 338A.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
338A.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>14867554
"You interested? Lightly used mags, coated with DOW 7 so they got a nice color. 15x6 and 15x8 if I remember right, nearly new Tiger Paws on 'em. Let's go check 'em out so you can see what you think."

He leads back around, leaving his kids with the Volvo, don't know why you worry about them doing something stupid when it's not yours anymore. On the way there he gives you $150 and all the papers you need.

After unlocking a padlock, the double doors swing open, revealing an ample workspace. Overall you'd say it's like a more "backyard" approach to Martin's setup, something you could see yourself having someday.

The main attraction in here is the 331, and oh man, is it beautiful, must've been recently painted and polished with how it looks. Chrome air cleaner, chromed headers, chrome valve covers, that red engine paint, damn good looking engine.

He points out the wheels, both them and the tires look almost brand new. A light wiping off and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from used and new you think. The color certainly makes them unique compared to what you usually see.

"I'm thinkin' $80 if you want the wheels, $120 and I'll throw the tires in too."

That's cheaper than what you'd pay for a set of new wheels and tires for sure, just tires however are $80 for a set, the steelies that are on there are probably in between these 2 wheels in width. All you know is that a 421 is going to slaughter what's on there now.

A) Buy the wheels and tires.
B) Buy the wheels
C) You'll just wait around for Russel to show up, no need to buy anything.
D) Try to work something out for that 327/331.

>>14866795
If we could find it quick enough, staying in town more than needed isn't the smartest thing, especially after tonight.

If a biker doesn't get us the police will.
>>
>>14867681
E) slot mags off the coupe and 2 of the Tiger Paws to replace the bald rears. Halibrands aren't doing it for me.
>>
>>14867681
A, we needs these
>>
A
Good rubber is needed. Nice wheels too.
>>
A for sure
>>
>>14867681
how does this work? been on /o a while now, see this thread often. is it over? i guess i would be interested in a cyoa, didn't think i could just pop in though.
>>
>>14868152
>how does this work?

You vote for an option/make suggestion/complain when things don't go perfect.

>is it over?

Pretty much, get this car together, grab shit, decide on where to go and leave.

>didn't think i could just pop in though.

Could have, but this is likely the last thread.
>>
>>14867681
A
>>
>>14867681
A) looks good
>>
>>14868240
Will we still have a chance to see Cheryl or did the Erikucks fuck that up?
>>
>>14868404
Erikucks made us go see Erika a minute ago but we gtfo real quick, so I reckon we're safe now.
>>
>>14867681
A) Better invest in some locking lugs
>>
>>14868404
Her VW group goes to the drive-in tonight, going there before the night ends is our only shot now.
>>
>>14868488
Any possible way we can the hearse together before closing time?
>>
>>14852821
>PedestrianKiller.jpg
>>
>>14868553
We probably have like 4 or 5 hours before it closes, maybe a couple hours afterwards for the scene to die completely.

Don't think it's unreasonable assuming we get some help and bust our asses.
>>
>>14868645
oh fuck, let's do it
421 swap $500 and an afternoon
>>
A, those look nice.
>>
>>14867681
"I'll take 'em, gonna need tires for the 421 that's going in it. Black and gold should look good too."

Paying him the $120 still leaves you coming out on top $30 as far as money goes, good deal.

He replies with a sharp whistle, "421 eh? Should move pretty good, another Tri-Five on the list soon?"

"Nah, takin' a break from all that racing for a while. Thinkin' about gettin' out in the world some."

"Nothin' wrong with that, I did the same thing after Korea, wish I still had that '38 Chevy..." he goes on about that car like he did with his Tri-Five collection the 1st time you ran into him

You get the your new-old wheels and tires into the '57, nothing left to do now except shoot the shit with Tony until Russel arrives, which thankfully isn't too much of a wait. You (try) to help get it hooked up to the old tow truck, the idling flathead makes you miss the delivery car a bit. Sure it was slow as hell but it was the vehicle that saved your ass.

You bid Tony farewell and hop in the Ford, greeted by country music you get as comfy as you can. Don't know the '57 will ever be "a steamlined, sleek lookin', smooth runnin', fast movin', thrift takin', lovin' machine" like the song says but you're damn sure going to make it the best you can.

"Need to take me by my place so I can pick up that Henry J before we take it back." you let him know

"Consider it done man, just tell me where to go."

The majority of the ride goes by with nothing more than music and the rumble of the flathead. Nice, slow, and relaxing.

"Shame all this shit happened, think you woulda made a living at the yard." Russel says

"I don't like it either, just wanna get that '57 back there runnin' asap so I can split."

"I feel ya, no doubt Carpenter's gonna let you work past closing, he'll probably help out too. Bet he won't even charge ya."

From his tone it sounds like it's already been discussed. Hell yeah Carpenter!
>>
>>14870178
Once again the Road Runner isn't at home, who knows, maybe he's at the scrapyard. Him and Carpenter seem to be getting reacquainted.

"See you later, I'll catch up." you say, hopping out of the truck

Russel tosses a wave before pulling off. Ok, just need to pop a pill for the lingering pain and deliver a 421, you're smiling in anticipation and you haven't even got to the yard yet.

Time to drive the Henry J 1 last ti-

Taped to the steering wheel is a note, "the river 6am". Hmm... not a fan of mystery letters given how you're life has been going. No need to focus on it too much, having a 421 powered '57 sedan delivery is the main thing.

Ahh, the neighborhood is going to love getting a dose of open header after work.

A) Go see Ronnie, he's off by now. Another set of hands will speed things up.
B) Head straight to the scrapyard, can always call Ronnie.
C) You've still got Cheryl to tell that you're leaving. She should be at the drive-in, if the swap takes too long you could miss your chance.
>>
>>14870225
A and a quick C. That note is spoopy dough.
>>
>>14870225
A
>taking off with the investigator's daughter
shiggy
>>
>>14870279
Cheryl is an adult tho, even if that was true it wouldn't matter. We'd hardly be taking off with her since she's likely to leave to get back to California or something anyway.
>>
>>14870260

My vote for this (A via C)
>>
>>14870225
CA (get it? like California? nvm)
>>
File: urlife.jpg (70 KB, 351x347) Image search: [Google]
urlife.jpg
70 KB, 351x347
B
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 286x176
>>14871131
I vote this
>>
BAPTIZED IN THE RIVER
>>
>>14870359
Its probably too late to start something with her right? If we go with her, were probably just giving her a ride as a friend until after the story ends.
>>
>>14872396
Jesus Christ can waifufags stop wasting time on girls they don't even know how to romance? You already totally wrecked any chance of Jamie not being an autistic lossr, just let him leave with whatever dignity he has left.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>14872493
>calls others an autistic loser
>drives a fucking Challenger
>>
>>14872520
> makes fun of V8 drivers
> rides the bus
>>
>>14870225
A)
>>
>>14870225
A
>>
>>14872396
Yeap, we're not ending this story in a relationship.
>>
I bet that note is from Erika. Al probably doesn't know where we live or even what car we drive. Otherwise we would have run into trouble already.

Either that or its from Renee but that's pretty unlikely seeing as how she is grounded.

What day is it today anyway OP?
Also A)
>>
>>14872493
Hey, chill, im on your side. I was trying to point out that waifu fags need not apply anymore.
>>
>>14870225
1st order of business is to go see Ronnie, 3 or 4 people working on the '57 will get it done quick, the '57 isn't going to need a lot of hacking and/or fabbing compared to the J and the Packard. Hopefully you can get an exhaust fabbed up though, this open header life is getting old already. A quick hop over to Ronnie's does reveal that he's at home.

He's already walking out of the door by time you park, open header does have it's merits.

"So, you get a Tri-Five?" he asks before sighing "Why am I even askin'? That grin tells me you did. What kind?"

"'57 sedan delivery, black, looks like a damn hearse, stickin' this 421 in it."

"A fuckin' delivery van with a 421 Pontiac? Gotta admit, even if it's slower there's something cool as hell about that. It's not a junkyard special is it?"

"Hell naw, this 1 is ending up as nice as the '55 was eventually, I'm plannin' on a good start tonight at the scrapyard if you wanna help. Gettin' to work past closin'."

He sighs, putting his hands on his hips and walking around, like he actually has to think about this.

"Shit man, I just got out of the shower...you know I'm down though."

"You ridin'?"

"Nah, I'll drive just in case it takes too long, still got work tomorrow."

While you're waiting for him to get in his keys some neighbors come over to complain over your idling V8, you're not going to be living around here anymore soon enough, might as well shake up the neighborhood with a few revs. Ronnie comes outside shaking his head and laughing, fortunately he's quick to get in his truck before you get yourself shot again. You back out of the driveway, Ronnie takes the lead since he always backs into the driveway at home and you get on your way.

While leaving town a cop throws on his lights, not wanting to ruin the night you pull over. All you get is a vicious chewing out and a warning much like the 1 Teague gave you, get it fixed.
>>
>>14875017
You tried to argue it's not broke but quickly realized it's better to leave with a warning than a ticket. You resume following Ronnie to the scrapyard.

Dammit, it's sad that an 11 year old pickup can out-handle this car, it's even more sad when the truck isn't that great itself. It'd help if you had the confidence to push it a little, you can't die after getting away from the bikers and everything else so you don't want to try any cornering. That 292 ain't got nothing on the straights though, it's easy to remind him of that.

When you arrive at the yard the gates have to be unlocked to allow you through, bit extra step over the usual needing to be opened. Ronnie's probably up there ogling Carpenter's Comet, can't say you blame him. Hoped the Road Runner would be up here, no luck.

The '57 is already in the hangar, hood off and all the tools surrounding it. Looks like you're getting help from Carpenter, Ronnie, and Russel on this job, this shouldn't take long at all.

"She looks mean man, better than that Volvo for sure." Ronnie says "Can't believe you ended up with a car like that, was scared them sewing machine drivin' redheads were getting to you."

"You'll be happy to know I traded the Volvo for this."

He gives you a high five of approval.

"You keeping the auto or making it stick shift?" Carpenter asks "Already got 3 options for you pulled and in here. A close ratio T10 4 speed for $100, same ratios as the Rockcrusher you had but not as strong, no whine. Already has a scatter shield and a Hurst shifter that won't work with the bench."

Aww, no whine, that's what made it so cool. Guess that means you'd need to pull a bucket or change the shifter too.

"Gotta wide ratio T10 too, $50, about the strongest transmission I have for you is an aluminum cased T85 3 speed, $75. You're getting a flywheel, clutch, and labor free of charge so you can't complain too much can you?" he says grinning through his teeth with a cigar in his mouth
>>
>>14875046
The car itself was originally a manual, you already have a TH400 that you've put some parts into. He's definitely cutting you some good deals here.

Still got $757 to work with, no doubt you'll make some money back if you sell the TH400 to him too.

A) Go to a manual transmission.
B) Keep it auto, can even get the cooler installed once it's in the car.

If manual

X) Close Ratio
Y) Wide Ratio
Z) 3 Speed
>>14874405
Late Wednesday evening.
>>
A X

Close ratio for days.

Pull TWO buckets that match for the hearse.
>>
>>14875150
This. Get the buckets from a 66-67 GTO or similar.
>>
>>14875340
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>14875150

Voting this.

But then watch what we spend. We're out of things to sell (almost) and need cash to fund the trip to wherever.
>>
>>14876264
This is the 60s, $150-200 will get us pretty much anywhere.
>>
>>14876379

We'll need the rest to start the weed empire.

> You'll never come back from Copperhead Road
>>
Thanks OP, this CYOA has made me want to buy a clapped out CVPI and weld on some shitty glasspacks
>>
Just got home so it'll be a while, mostly just looking up buckets of the era.

>>14878450
>weed

If we end up in Cali we might as well do coke runs from Mexico.
>>
>>14879687
Well that was obviously a misquote, but while I'm at it.

>>14878450
I'd say go for it, friend had a Dodge Ram with a 318 in it, we put some Hooker headers on it and ran them open for a while then eventually went with dual glasspacks.

Also had an old ass International with blown out glasspacks from the 70s or some shit. So slow and obnoxious but fun.
>>
>>14879687
>coke runs from Mexico
Isn't Cheryl a NorCal person though? Weed's a good cash crop in the 60s and if Jamie learns some advanced techniques like how and when to separate the male plants so it's seedless he'll be ahead of damn near every other grower at the time. Just gotta save up his grease monkey wages and buy a piece of land in the sticks.
>>
File: general representation.jpg (161 KB, 1812x510) Image search: [Google]
general representation.jpg
161 KB, 1812x510
Too many choices for buckets so I picked a small selection to speed things up.

>>14875050
"I'm down to keep the car set up for manual, another close ratio transmission sounds good to me."

The automatic was alright after you put some parts into it, it just can't compare when it comes to straight up fun. You miss that crisp Hurst 4 on the floor action too.

"Alright then, you go pick out some seats. We'll figure out a total when we're done. ." Carpenter replies before focusing on Ronnie "We got some time for the engine to cool down, let me show you where all the tools are..."

He's quick to head over to take him up on the offer, who knows, if he impresses the boss he might land himself a job up here. You grab your personal tools and hit the yard, not much time until it's too dark to find anything, if you want seats today you need to get them now or deal with working by flashlight. Time to get searching...

That GTO you visited earlier in the day had a set of black buckets that should work well in the Hearse, when you return to the car you notice that they even have headrests, nice. The Tempest had some as well, sure the '57 isn't a Pontiac but the logo in the seats could be a nice nod to what's under the hood. Can't go wrong with a classic combo like black and red can you? Found a red and chrome pair in an old Buick. Also nothing wrong with keeping it nice and simple either, some seats from a Corvair provide that well enough.

Even though you could easily spend longer looking for seats, 1 of those 4 sets ought to work fine.

(Use the pic)

>>14879985
She is.

I could see Jamie getting wrapped up in SoCal car culture eventually. Partying in NorCal and racing in SoCal or something like that. Get in with some chicanos who know some people, end up getting murdered by the cartel when we piss them off with bad choices, dunno.

I'd say being a drag racing weed farmer is plausible depending on how we end. For now, who knows.
>>
A
>>
A without a doubt. Those seats look fantastic.
>>
>>14880145
A, they fit the overall look of the car so well
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 580x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 580x390
>>14880145
A)w man they look so much better without those pig disgusting headrests
>>
>>14880145
A
>>
>>14880525
Yeah I'm not sure why some of the headrests on older car seats even exist. It's not like they're tall enough to protect you from whiplash, or even to let you rest the back of your head against them if you're not a manlet.
>>
A
>>
>>14880587
I wish i had the headrests in my '68 lincoln.
Anyone above 5'2 needs them in that car.
>>
A

Perfect for the hearse.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 114x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 114x199
>>14881303
>falling for the neck support Jew
>>
File: 1446274571310.jpg (22 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1446274571310.jpg
22 KB, 540x404
>>14881485
>enjoying whiplashing head past the seat while accelerating
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 485x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 485x202
>>14881580
>his weak ass manlet neck muscles can't support his freakish melon head when accelerating
>>
>>14881705
>tfw have to replace head after every drive
anyways, are you going to make a new fapfic on the cyoa soon? Really love the way you write mang.
>>
>>14881737
Considering it. Originally I was gonna do a "good end" Erika/Renee 3 way but since that's not happening I'm thinking of writing some Sharon/Erika forcey fun time.
>>
>>14881906
Dang, missed some good fapfics thanks to waifufags fucking it up then.
Well, let's hope OP gives good spots for some potential fapfic inserts.
>>
>>14880145
I wish we could have A with Pontiac logos.
>>
>>14880145
Those GTO seats are calling your name, you go back to the car once more to strip it of the buckets and all the brackets, even get another pair of lap belts to use. Takes a few minutes and trips to remove everything and carry it back.

When you're done both groups are taking off front end pieces to make the swap easier. You bring the motor mounts over to Carpenter and Russel before helping out Ronnie with the J. Easy peasy stuff, before you know it you're working on getting the 421 out.

Once again you're lucky most of the transmission tunnel is held in the car with bolts and nothing more, with you taking care of business back here and Ronnie up top it shouldn't take too long to get it out.

The TH400 comes unbolted soon after, guess it's fine to leave in the car for now, you still got that guy who wants to buy it and who knows, maybe he'll want it thrown in. By time the 421 is on a stand the "pros" are already measuring up the interior for seat and shifter hole placement. Need to step up and get the intake and headers swapped.

"Would you look at that, you got dual quads after all!" Ronnie says as you bring the boxes out "Even copying me with a set of Hookers, I'm flattered man."

And 1 day you might get those Ram Air heads, if these heads are good enough for 500 how much could you get with those? Would be sweet to have an unblown sedan delivery that could smoke a blown Bel Air. The weight savings from cast iron to aluminum intake is damn near enough to make it worth it even if it doesn't make a whole lot more power. The new headers look much more impressive compared to the short ones you're getting rid of too, actually scream "performance".

Feels as though things are going quickly so far, you're what, a couple hours into it, already fixing to try and give the '57 it's new heart? The anticipation is killing you, can already imagine slamming through the gears.
>>
>inb4 flawless start like every other car
>muh diceroll
>>
>>14882313
Don't see yourself bogging on street tires with the power of the 421 like you did with cheaters and the pre-Paxton 350. A lower geared rear would certainly help with the pick up n go, if you're hitting the road you likely don't want to ride around with the engine screaming at high rpm. It already isn't going to get the best mileage with the cam that's in it, maybe it would be worth it to gear it higher to help out?

A) Keep the 3.55 rear end, it's still a Posi.
B) Go with a higher geared rear end
C) Go with a lower geared rear end

>>14880525
Could always remove them if you really wanted to.

>>14881919
There's not really going to be much of a chance within the story at this point. Always have your imagination.

>>14882337
Nope, the 350 didn't start flawlessly and neither did the 421 when we 1st swapped it.

Bitch better fgt.
>>
>>14882356

How bad is the 3.55 at driving?
>>
>>14882356
Keep the 3.55, it's a good comprimise between gas mileage and ooomph
>>
>>14882451
3.55 is a pretty middle of the road rear end. If I had to guess I'd say we'd run around 3,000 at highway speeds. Plus we should be able to around 70 in 1st lel.

So honestly it's fine, more or less an opportunity to get some extra acceleration.
>>
>>14882356
A) seems likea good comprise
>>
A

3.55 is a good middle ground. I wish my 81 Chevy truck had a 3.55. I have a 2.5:1 first gear, a 2.73 rear end, and 31 inch tall tires. And I shift out of first at 50 with a 4500 redline.
2800rpm at 80
>>
As usual of recent the next post likely won't be until tonight, should be sooner than last night's still.
>>
looks like we're getting a thread 40 at this rate
>>
A, keep it save a few bux.

Thanks for answering my question op
>>
>>14882356
A, got enough pickup without spinning that poor Poncho to death on the freeway.
>>14882985
A nice round number is better for our collective autism anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
Page 9 bump
>>
>>14882985
I don't think we will :^)
>>
>>14885234
Is there a chance we can still get Jaime killed?
>>
>>14885268
Of fucking course there is, Opie is planning something I can tell.
>>
>>14884974
That's badass but I honestly think it would look better as a lead sled.
>>
oh shit! whats guna happen? one final car chase, and we get away, battered and bruised, but free to start a new life!

or we get killed,
>>
>>14885767
More like Erika ratted us out and we get busted at the River. Then, in prison, we get a "howdy" from Al.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1146x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1146x474
>>14885933
Fuck that, once this 57 is done we never get out from behind the wheel till the end and if Jamie he dies he dies historic on the Dew Trail.
>>
>>14886139
Hell yeah, if we're going out, we're going out big.
Our collective autism will overpower Jamie's fear of death.
>>
A car nicknamed "Hearse" seems like a good one to die in doesn't it? All I know is that this story is likely ending in the '57, good or bad.

>>14882356
The rear end that's in there now should be fine, no need to spend the time or money swapping it out.

So what, that leaves actually getting the engine and transmission in, the tediousness of all the goddamn hookups and maybe an exhaust? It's going to take a while but as long as you have all this help it ain't a thing.

You get the engine on a hoist to get it down so you can stick what you need to back on it, including the transmission. You both agree that you'll do it like the '55, jack up the rear of the car and maneuver it all in 1 piece. You think there's been a hole made for the shifter by now, after a quick confirmation check you remove the shifter to get clearance. You and Ronnie start inching the 421 towards the waiting engine bay.

Russel and Carpenter stand to the side giving you the impression that they're judging you and Ronnie. After bringing it closer you take care of raising the rear and putting jackstands in place as high as you can get it. Before you get started you realize that you need to get the stock exhaust out of the way, even now you can tell it's not working with the headers. nothing a sawzall can't make quick work of.

You've done this before, same deal now, just keep it slow, careful, and steady. More sweat forms in the minutes it takes to weasel it into position than all of the work so far. All that matters is that it looks like it's all good. Before you get the car back on the ground Carpenter gives some praise,

"Color me surprised, didn't expect either of you to be doing a trick like that."

"You learn a few things workin' on cars don't you?" Ronnie replies with a grin

Never mind the fact that the both of you learned that only a few weeks ago. Doesn't feel like you should celebrate just yet so no grin from you.
>>
So yeah, once this car gets done you can start expecting some shit eventually.

>>14886768
"I know ya ain't even got it fired up yet..." Russel starts to say looking under the car "While you're workin' on that I'll see what I can do with an exhaust. Just tell me what ya want."

A) You'll just go open header, fuck pipes and mufflers.
B) Another side exit like the '55 had.
C) Side exit behind the rear wheel
D) Standard rear exit.
E) Dumped with turndowns like Tony's beater

And muffler type (loudest to quietest generally speaking)

W) Straight pipe
X) Glasspacks
Y) Chambered
Z) Turbo Muffler
>>
>>14886790
BX
>>
>>14886790
BX, glorious side pipes
>>
BX
>>
BX, best sound.
>>
B)est sounding, Se(X)iest combo obviously.
>>
Another for BX my good sir
>>
DZ. like my license
>>
>>14887060
BOOOOOOOORING
>>
B Y or X
>>
Since we're road tripping (maybe) shortly, we gonna need a kickass sound system opie
>>
>>14887815
An 8-track + radio with one speaker is a good as it gets at that time, probably
>>
>>14887925

I'm getting an under dash record player that drops the played 45's onto the floorboard as it loads the next one.
>>
>>14887925

Jensen g610s.
>>
Won't be able to get the rest out until late tonight, got up way too late.

>>14886790
"A pair of glasspacks and side exits, you saw my '55, like that."

He shows an "OK" with his hand and disappears into the hangar.

"Painting it dark blue and getting some Torq Thrusts too?" Ronnie asks

"Not anytime soon if ever, already got some wheels in the back."

Now for the fun part of adding hoses and all the little parts hooked up, really didn't think about the additional trouble that would come from putting a 2x4 on an originally 3x2 engine in a fuel injected car. Luckily you've got Carpenter to make you some fuel lines or you'd be dead in the water, speaking of fuel you might as well siphon what's in the J. After all this it better fire up perfectly like the HEMI did, with how Carpenter is talking about the brand new carbs it doesn't sound like it's going to.

The entire process of getting everything hooked up feels like it's taking longer than all of the work so far. Almost makes you wish you kept it simple, it'll be worth it in the long run, you know that, doesn't make all this frustration any better. Eventually, no, finally, it looks as though the hookups are all complete. The carbs work in unison, the new lines should flow properly, all the new vacuum lines should...provide vacuum? Russel's simple exhaust job was finished long before you, got a nice polished slant cut tip that goes flush with the body. Since that should be all the underside work taken care of you get to swap on your new old wheels and tires. Definitely looks different from any car you've seen so far.

Alright, next step is to get some fluids in there, not going anywhere without them.

Holy shit, is this it? Is time to put an attempt in at starting the engine? Carpenter walks up next to you as you look over the engine bay.

"Time to learn some timing and getting the carbs prepped." he says, can tell he's a little tired, all 4 of you have been going nonstop after all
>>
Bump, still writing OP?
>>
The old people in this story are pretty based.
>>
Bamp
>>
Where were you when OP was kill?
>>
>>14892286
Did you read the first part of his post?
>Won't be able to get the rest out until late tonight, got up way too late
>>
>>14890806
They really are. I feel like carpenter is being extra nice to us since he feels bad about that "delivery" we did and how it ended. Also he is dads friend and doesn't want al to fucking kill us, so yeah.
>>
>>14892286
I was in truck shitpost from iPjotr.
>>
>>14892658
>carp. was secretly on the hit
>leave town, pops gets dead; body missing
>come back, carp. denies any knowledge of his death
>Jaime goes into a rage killing bikers; kidnapping them and torturing them
>kill carp. after choking out the big guy at his gate and shoving a wrench up russel's ass, dry
>break out Julia(it's the 60s, it's possible)
>take off to mejico
>>
>>14892723
Just gotta bide our time, heal our arm, get some guns, learn to shoot and drive better, perfect the Hearse's brakes/suspension and put a 6-71 on the 421.
>it was Brian and Deb who told the bikers where we were
>We finally have a concrete reason to kill them so moralfags don't stop us
>>
>>14889334
Ahh yeah, that's 1 of those things others usually took care of. Other than basic instruction he doesn't tell you much, you'd prefer to know if you're about to fuck the engine up.

Both timing and carb are going to need adjustments once it's running...if it does start. A little bit of hope and gas in the carb, Ronnie in the driver's seat, here we go.

Of course it doesn't fire right up instantly, it sounds like it wants to something fierce though. 1 more try before you get to tinkering, more of the same. Some of Carpenter's sweet, sweet advice, a little distributor fucking with, and another attempt.

You're guessing it was 1 or 2 good pumps that get it to a shitty idling life. Amazing what a few distributor and screw turns can do to clear that up some. Little bit of throttle and even more tweaking and it sounds like you got a good baseline. Once it's running decently enough the 4 of you meet up in front of the car for a short celebtration.

"Some more power to be found in tuning, can't really trust the manual when you start straying from factory parts. It's all in the ear and ET's at that point, you'll get better with it in time." Carpenter says as he pulls out a cigar

"Appreciate the help, you serious about the free labor?" you ask

"What's a few dollars and staying up past your bedtime when you could be saving someone's life? Besides, if you can teach your skills to someone I believe you should. Don't think anywhere near the death of hotrodders or mechanics but the more the merrier."

You don't want to get all emotional, but 1 of these guys has been your best bro for years and the other 2 have proven themselves over these recent weeks. Easily could be the last time you work with all of them like this.

"Thanks, all 3 of you, I'm really fuckin' gratef-"
>>
Yeah, I usually don't get back home until the AM. Then my brain doesn't want to work so the posts take even longer than usual.

Time for some possible fun :^)

>>14893406
Did someone just crash through the gate? The dogs are going nuts and that's damn sure what it sounded like. Whoever it is, are they here for Carpenter, wanting revenge for getting a couple bikers arrested or you, for obvious reasons? Could it be both, do you honestly want to stick around to find out?

There hasn't been any gunshots as the car is coming your way, it's an uncorked V8 what ever it is. Russel and Carpenter both are on edge, their body language telling you that there's a good chance they're packing handguns. You'd think if the approaching baddies had guns they would've done away with the big gatekeeper and the dogs but who knows? If they get out of the car they're going to get mauled, possibly to death, maybe they didn't know about the Rottweilers and their plan is going to shit.

Ronnie is understandably confused about the situation, you told him about the shit you're in but you highly doubt he expected to ever experience any of it.

Whatever what was going down at Al's has probably already happened, these guys could be incredibly pissed. Well, they did just bust through a gate, there isn't a "could be".

The '57's hood and grill aren't installed, that won't stop it from driving...you hope there isn't something else that will. Luckily the shifter was installed and the engine lopes away, eager to do some proper running instead of free revs in neutral.

A) Time to split. A car speeding away is going to get some attention though.
B) Hide, if they're looking for you, staying hidden for a while should suffice.
C) See how this plays out.
>>
>>14893430
C)
Wait in the Chevy. When the bikers get out of the car and then it's...
>Assault with Deadly Weapon
>Vehicular Manslaughter
...time
>>
C
>>
>>14893545
This. Protect Ronnie though, Russell and Carp are prepared to deal with this shit but he's not.
>>
>>14893545
>>14893430
Get in the '57 along with Ronnie
>>
>>14893430
I'd go with C) too.

Prepare an escape and Protect Best Bro.
>>
>>14893430
>>14893545
This.
Ride or die, motherfuckers.
>>
>>14893545
This
>>
>>14893545
This

I guess it's time for the Hearse to live up to its name, in one way or another.
>>
C) Kill. Kill. Kill.
>>
>>14893629
Oh yeah, also make sure to toss the hood and grill in the back.
>>
>>14895334
This
>>
C for sure
>>
C
If it's one time, let's skedaddle.
>>
>>14893430
Don't know how things are about to go so you tell Ronnie to grab the hood while you get the grill to stash in the back of the car. You're not going to have time to leave before the car arrives in front of the hangar now, nothing to do other than sit by and see how this plays out.

The car that comes to a sliding stop in the dirt has a high chance of not housing any bikers, nope, what you have in front of you are a Sheriff and another officer in a Coronet. You're guessing he was expecting the place to be closed with his entrance.

"Everybody get on the ground!" Teague yells over the megaphone

A single car isn't enough to block you in, all he'd have to do is go forwards when you take off however. Currently he's on the radio, likely calling for backup, fuck, fuck, fuck! What if what Erika said is right and a biker already said something about your involvement in getting that guy killed? He's probably here because she said something about the stolen parts anyway, it's starting to feel like her job is being a snitch now. No idea if all of you are about to go down for auto theft or what.

You're half way into the '57's driver seat, you look around to see the others not wanting to take any chances and complying. With these 3 here there's little chance of him chasing after you. The dogs are clawing at the doors so you don't know if/when they're getting out, of course they have guns and will use them if they have to.

A) Time to run.
B) Time to put on a great escape with the others.
C) Do what Teague says.
>>
>>14896141
fA)k u Opie. Run but leave Ronnie out of it, we really shoulda picked A.
>inb4 my Erika story plays out with Jamie and Erika's roles reversed
>>
Ok so we don't know why the cops are here though. Do we really want to risk getting the 57 hot? Cops know where we live, running won't solve anything. I'm not gonna vote till we discuss a little
>>
>>14896141
A
>>
>>14896141
C) we dont want to get anyine else involved
>>
>>14896141
C
>>
C
>>
>>14896141
D
Do what carpenter does.
If he starts shooting, we're out of there with Ronnie in tow
>>
This is my daily reminder that the reason were not getting paid in the shade is because of Erika and the faggotry of o loving her
>>
>>14896141
A get the hell out
>>
>>14896141
A you useless fucks

We get caught, we are in for murder, time to fucking go
>>
File: Leno.gif (3 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
Leno.gif
3 MB, 294x233
>>14896141
>>14896141
A) we've got nothing to lose
>>
>>14896667
C but this
>>
>>14896141
If you stay you're fucked, there's a chance you could be going away for a while if you get arrested here. The other 3 can't have as much trouble in store for them, Ronnie'll probably get off with no problem. With that in mind you plop down in the driver's seat, shut the door, shift to 1st, and hope this car drives and stops.

You quickly bring the revs up and drop the clutch, aaaand....

The '55 did not do this. This car has some wheel hop issues, doesn't last for long, just enough to be unsettling. Still manages to feel more solid than the Henry J ever did, honestly feels quicker but that could be the lack of spinning comparatively speaking. Teague inches forward not expecting this ride to take off like it did, it's a good thing you don't have a mirror on the passenger side or you would've lost it. You're already pointing towards the back exit so that's where you're heading, Teague doesn't bother with chasing you. There are some flashing red lights coming up from the main entrance anyway.

You hit 60 in 1st gear and it was still pulling, there's something going for i-

Oh things just had to get even better didn't they? The white and gold Hurst Olds coming your way as if saying "You're fucked now, Georgie!". The only good thing you can think to come from her being here is that the gate to the rear exit is already open. As you go past she whips around to give chase.

Quickly, you learn that the brakes need some looking at, it slows, not well enough to speed as much as you'd like through dirt trails. She keeps her distance as you run through the woods, you imagine it's to see if you live up to your nickname.

This makes you think your dream, only you don't expect her to ever ram to put you into a tree. What's she's going to do instead is follow you wherever you go and stress you out.
>>
>>14899025
no
>>
File: JCSFW.png (398 KB, 636x433) Image search: [Google]
JCSFW.png
398 KB, 636x433
>>14899025
Keep on rollin, hope she runs out of gas before you
>>
>>14899025
You might be able to outrun her on the open road in terms of speed but the brakes are going to make it hard to get away when the corners show up. Who are you kidding, on it's best day this car couldn't out handle the Hurst on it's worst.

She starts flashing her headlights and flips on the hazards, is this her version of a cherry top? Even if you do pull over what's she gonna do, hold you at gunpoint until the cops get out here? That'd be some feat since she'd have to instruct them on paths to take while making sure you don't try anything.

A) Pull over.
B) Keep running.
C) Try to back up into her car when you come to a stop. She'd rather lose you than have that car hurt.

>>14899036
We all knew this was going to happen eventually.
>>
>>14899049
B
Make that bitch crash
>>
I'm pretty sure we legit don't have a chance in hell when it comes to out running that bitch. How much gas is in the tank OP, does the gauge even work? Do we have any weapons near by? Anything we can use at all in case shit goes south? We might need to fuck her and her car up quick things. Jamie needs to assess the situation more. We're probably not outrunning teagues hemi either.
>>
Time to get on your knees and pray for a good roll. A)
>>
>>14899049
A) maybe she'll let us go?
>>
>>14899165
Let's say around 5 gallons of gas for us.

No weapons unless you want to try swinging a grill or hood around.
>>
>>14899049
A cautious B, followed by C if she tries anything at all.

She is both fucked in the head and is armed, you fucking waifufags. And not just with some ghetto sawn-off either, she has firepower. Her 32.? The Ruger .22? Martin's entire goddamn collection in Der Bunker? Who know's what she brought with her in the passenger seat. I don't think she's above simply shooting us when we step out of the car, so don't give her the chance.
>>
>>14899383
Martin doesn't let her have his guns.

>I don't think she's above simply shooting us when we step out of the car

She burst into tears over getting a couple people arrested, I don't think we have to worry about being shot unprovoked.
>>
>>14899049
KILL THAT BITCH
>>
A, we can't drive for shit in a nicer car we know well, let alone the delivery
>>
>>14899049
B or C, whichever gets more votes. We can't outrun her, but we can force her to crash. She isn't going to let us go if we pull over. Only delusional waifufaggots would vote for A.
>>
>>14899629
Just run that bitch off the road. We don't need to be fast if she's wrapped around a fucking tree.
>>
>>14899049
B) it's all or nothing at this point
>>
>>14899058
Changing to A

Make sure she doesn't pull up beside
Have her lift up her shirt/dress to make sure she isn't strapped
:^)
>>
>>14899049
B
>>
>>14899049
I'd go with A), keep Ronnie hidden, and said we'd already said goodbye, what now?
>>
I can almost guarantee the first words of best waifu's mouth will be 'what the fuck are you doing Georgie... should have left town, your car's shit... etc.'

Am I close OP?

Interested to see this play out though
>>
Btw Erika obvi teague's league, that was her new job. Pretty obvious in retrospect
>>
B
>>
>>14899049
B and try to make her crash or disable her car
>>
>>14899570

They got arrested because she's a snitch bitch.
>>
FUCK YES IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
B MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>14899049
B.
Time to put every thing we've learned about driving to use. Plough on, as hard as possible without risking losing control, 'til she gives up & goes home, and then just keep on rollin'.
>>
B, pass it all except the gas station
>>
>>14901008
This
>>
>>14899288
20 liters wasn't a lot in my 2.8 Mercedes, how far is that gonna get us in a 421 powered bus? I say we pull over, wait till she gets out of the car, re assess, and maybe pull a fast one on her.
>>
>>14900523
>she's a snitch bitch.

So are we, we just got someone killed instead of being behind bars for a few years at the most.

>>14901539
Well, a 389 Pontiac of the era detuned and set up purely for fuel economy only managed 20 mpg (11.7 L/100km) on the highway driving sensible.

We're probably getting a 1/4th of that trying to run lel.
>>
>>14899049
B
>>
A but stay in the car
>>
>>14901716
We got who killed?
>>
>>14901716

We put in work. We'd have shot him if the gun hadn't been empty.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.