[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who are actually nice on the road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456218469862.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456218469862.png
81 KB, 300x300
>be me, driving to work today
>hit a stretch of windy forest road, hard now to enjoy, I look forward to driving fast through it every day
>BMW in oncoming lane flashes his lights at me
>I slow down a bit, next corner there's a cop speedtrapping.
>he saved me from potentially getting pulled over

Anyone else have tales of people not being complete cunts? Let's get a good feels thread going.
>>
>>14829122
I flash my lights at cars probably for the next mile after I see a cop lying in wait.
>>
File: 1459962657985.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459962657985.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>14829122
Not the same, but it's nice to see someone who drives perfectly on roads.
>gets back in the right lane after passing
>puts turn signals on noticeably before braking
>taps brakes once before turning them on again to get your attention
>drives within their limits, doesn't unnecessarily speed up on straights or slow down in turns
>stays arrow straight in their lane

Makes me happy to see them, I wish I could be more like them in a regular basis
>>
>>14829122
>bmw driver
>being a bro

Ill take things that didnt happen for $10 please
>>
>at stoplight, pull up behind some car full of mexis
>one lane over and one car up is some older looking honda sedan
>mexis briefly pause music, window rolls down, one gets up to about half his body out of the window and pushes the cap closed
>sedan doesn't notice
everyone goes on their merry ways
was a bretty nice day
>>
>>14829165
You're a real bro anon.
>>
File: 1330774672407.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1330774672407.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>See another person with the same car as me
>they flash their highbeams in approval

It's such a common car but I still love the comradery.

>>14829218
>gets back in the right lane after passing

I do my best. I hope people appreciate it.
>>
>driving on low visibility road
>painfuly slow truck in front of me
>he sees me and gives me right blinker, universal sign for clear road

Its good to see there are good guys on road who actualy pay attention
>>
>>14829256
man I fucked up that post.
Honda sedan had its gas cap open, mexi leans out of window and closes it for them.
>>
>>14829256
mexis and puerto ricans are generally car-friendly
>>
I live in Des Moines. People on the inner streets of the south side suburbs are generally friendly and decently skilled at four-way stops. I get waved through on my motos more often than not even when I wasn't the first to stop nor were the rightmost.

People on Fleur, Army Post, SE 14th, and anywhere near the mall or in West Des Moines? SoCal with less overall traffic and whiter people.
>>
>>14829986
they are so nice that they steal your car
>>
>be new driver
>fuckup and miss that the lane closes and i have to switch onto the other
>some guy in a newer bmw stops completely and Blocks traffic so i can get onto the lane
Im not sure if he did that to help me or because he was afraid i would drive into his car but i was happy
>>
>>14830039
So you don't have to care about it's maintenance anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.