[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: not a 544 but I liked the ad.jpg (67 KB, 554x503) Image search: [Google]
not a 544 but I liked the ad.jpg
67 KB, 554x503
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU (outdated as fuck)

Should rename the story to "Scandinavian Invasion of '69" since we ain't bout dat shine life no more.

Will probably try to wrap up the story in this thread or the next 1.

Quick Summary:Volvo + Saab + dirt road = rally

>>14627441
You get on the gas into the shallow right hander that gets road started, the Saab sticking to you like glue. Good news is that it looks like as long as you go off the road to your left you'll end up in a field, about the same deal to your right at the moment but you can see the trees coming up.

Not knowing what gear to be in or how many rpms you're pulling you stick to 2nd and about 40-50. The road is wide enough to get around you but Erika is showing no signs of wanting to do anything more than put pressure on you. Ah what the hell, the road is basically straight, time to shift it up to 3rd and speed up a little.

Thanks to good visibility you can tell you're going to need to slow down up ahead for an S turn. The Saab drops back some, Erika is likely unsure at how fast you're going through here and would hate rear ending you. Doesn't matter much since she flies back up on you as soon as she gets the chance. The brakes could use an improvement but they're nowhere near bad.

With the right up ahead looking like you could throw you down a drop off if you hit it too fast you slow down and drop to 2nd. It straightens back up so you get back on it, shifting to 3rd later. The forgiving fields have turned into trees on the right and small a drop to the left.

"Son wrecked right up here so you might wanna slow it down."
>>
>>14629646
Ahh yes, yet another right hander, this one with a gang of trees standing on the outside. Can easily see someone coming through her fast, underestimating the turn and sliding straight into them. Thankfully with the warning you avoid repeating his son's accident, there's a few gentle curves through here but you wouldn't call it windy, nothing like the road you drove the BMW on. Eventually you break free from the trees to get back to fie-

No, no, no, no, no, bad doggie, get out of the damn road!

Instinctively you swerve to dodge, unfortunately there's a right almost immediately after, you had to turn to the left. You cut to the right in hopes of dodging a fence, you overcorrect which has you spinning out. Your passenger is busting a gut as the Saab

"Goddamn! Can't believe that dog's still kickin'! He gotta be about 15 year old now."

At least you didn't take it or the fence out, you watch it saunter off the road before following after the Saab, you were close to the end as you find it sitting on the side of the road waiting on you.

Erika is standing by the car checking out her pocket watch, she looks at you with a headshake.

"About time, glad you dodged Fido though! Maybe you should follow me back so you can see how it's done!"

"I gotta get back to work so if you wanna do it this is the only other run I can let you do." your passenger tells you

Don't kid yourself man, you're having a blast too.

A) Follow her back
B) Let her drive the Volvo, you can ride shotgun, you want to see how it's done after all.
C) Nah, you want this car already.
D) Nah, you don't think you want this.
>>
>>14629646

Which one of these takes the former owner back to his work?
>>
>>14629680
C and D
>>
>>14629662
C, she can show us how it's done once we own the car.
>>
>>14629691

C then. Car seems OK.
>>
>>14629662
>>14629691

I'd vote for C)-Section. Then maybe drive some more with Renee with us.
>>
>>14629662
B), she can teach us things.
>>
C)

B-but, were still gonna fuck up Brian later right? We gotta at least find out what happened to the 55. Also, are we gonna tell Ronnie about our new euro car?
>>
>>14630662
We haven't even told Ronnie we don't have the 55 anymore, fuck we haven't talked to him in 10 threads. Chalk up another reason to get the 55 back. Opie did say we'd get another chance before this is over.
>>
Take the $100 and find the '55, fuck this slow ass europoor trash
>>
I'm not sure what it is but I never really got all that attached to the 55. I'm way more pumped for the volvo than I ever was for the other cars. Aside from maybe the packard which grew on me.

The only reason I give a crap about it is to fuck over brian.
>>
>>14631466
yuroboo detected
>>
Wow OP real progressive of you to introduce yurofag shitboxes at the very end of this story.
What's next, Jamie meets an illegal Syrian immigrant and sucks him off in exchange for the keys to a 2003 Prius?
>>
>>14631718
It's called leveling up.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1211
>>14632600
>sucking off dune coons is leveling up
>>
>>14632654
Going to the superior European car is leveling up.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x410
>>14632664
>85 hp Borkistani shitbox
>superior to a fucking 500 hp supercharged 55 Chevy
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 329x281
>>14632664
>>
>>14631718
Maybe the sequel is going to based around real racing and not street racing. Our American shitboxes don't fall into any classes.

>>14632724
But the Volvo has coils all the way around, unibody construction and is a shit ton safer.

From a purely mechanical standpoint I'd say it's superior.
>>
>>14633333
Count me out of that bullshit, let's go to Straya and race touring cars.
>>
>>14633398
We're not good enough to get on a team and too poor to fund our own. Why would we even want to go to Australia when we can race in the US?
>>
>>14633333
>>14633424
>sequel might be based on real racing
>Jamie isn't good enough to get on a team
We need a new protagonist, time to get Jamie killed.
>>
>>14633776
What is practice?

I swear you guys have some of the most retarded ideas.

Doubt I'll be doing shit this year so it doesn't matter much.
>>
>>14629662
"Think we should get this guy back to work 1st, we'll have most of the day since I'm definitely wantin' this car."

Instead of some smart ass remark about you not wanting to do another run like you expected she looks happy that you wanted the car.

"Didn't think you'd like it to be honest, maybe there's hope for you yet! Let's go get the paperwork and shit taken care of then. You might learn to drive later, you really need to."

You knew there was an insult lurking. After she gets back into the Saab you follow her out. Erika punches it and so do you. As a surprise it pulls from you a bit before lifting off around 60 mph. Guess it's got you from a standstill but you can take it out from a roll.

Back at the garage you get all the paper work and directions to the nearest DMV, Erika pays for all the bullshit allowing you to get the car legal in record time. In true DMV fashion it took longer than it should have, leaving the 3 of you hanging around your cars in the parking lot with maybe an hour or 2 left until sunset.

"I still gotta go pick up my dad's car before Carpenter's closes, dunno how well I can manage with 1 light either." you tell them

"Do you really wanna go back there?" Erika asks "We should stay out and fuck around before it gets dark, we'll get your car fixed up tomorrow."

You get the feeling that she's worried about bikers and not wanting to come right out and say it in front of Renee. You don't blame her, they know you work there after all. Her thinking about it has her looking a little less happy than she's been since you set out for the Volvo.

Dad'll be making home from work any time now assuming he doesn't stay out late. Explaining the situation you're in should get you out of any trouble for keeping the Valiant out though. Do you want to tell your dad that one of his buddies wants to kill you and your friend?

A) Get the Valiant home.
B) Go have fun 1st
>>
>>14634362
B) worry about valiant tomorrow.
>>
>>14634362
who the fuck are you?
>>
>>14631584
Guess again fag. Amerifuck here. I even own old mopars.
The 55 was just kind of dull and played out.
>>
>>14633776
>>14633398
>>14632724
>>14631718
Buttmad faggot detected. You people really have no appreciation for classics and should probably stick to bench racing miatas.

Australia is literally an uninhabitable hellhole filled with sub human abbos that would probably syphon Jamie's gasoline to drink any chance they got. Why anyone still bothers to live there is beyond me.
>>
>>14634362
B, you didn't waste your time at the DMV for nothing, did you?
>>
>>14634612
Me constantly dozing off and not caring if I have the right trip on.
>>
B) we should call dad though
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 600x872
>Everything after passing out in the Ford was a dream and we actually got intercepted
>Jamie wakes up just as the bikers are done gang raping Renee then they blow her head off in front of him and Erika
>Muscle biker starts beating and raping Erika while Al has Sharon burn Jamie's balls off with a blowtorch
>still better than this Volvo bullshit
>>
>>14635665
Uh, not the same anon, but wouldn't have imagined you were that shitposting faggot.

>>14634362
B) Doesn't seem like a good idea to hang around the junkyard right now.
>>
File: 1436731531311.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436731531311.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>14635779
> being this much of a faggot
How many times are you going to post about how buttmad you are?
>>
>>14634362
B) ride with Rene and get sum roadhead
>>
>>14636157
>2012+4
>Costanza
Fucking shiggy
>>
Probably not getting a post out before tonight, just now got up after going back to sleep so I have like an hour.

>>14636015
The true sequel is now going to be Jamie's grandson building a car for a Think You Can Stance competition
>>
File: 1445491221232.png (80 KB, 191x201) Image search: [Google]
1445491221232.png
80 KB, 191x201
>>14636223
> 2115-1000+900+1
> Not posting Costanza
It's like you can't even into edgelord
>>
>>14634362
I'd go for B) just to avoid the junkyard atm.

>>14635665
you had me there!
>>
>>14636308
Please make stance sequel happen.
>slammed '55 with sikh camber yo
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 467x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 467x663
>autistic decisions
>running illegal substances
>trouble with the law
mfw this story could be about frosty
>>
>>14638094
Frosty the Dro Man never would have killed anyone to save his Cancerfu though
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>14637878
>hey I was left this old shitty Chevy when my grandad died
>how do I add camber?
>can I just remove leaf springs and cut the front ones?
>thinking about cutting it up to put on fender flares
>I want this bitch to scrape

hnng
>>
This thread has the worst audience of anything on 4chan, including that cripple dating virtual novel
>>
>>14639457
You can thank OP for
>muh dice roll
>muh luck
Should've just flipped a coin desu
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mfj2swLhQs1qc7z66.png (218 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mfj2swLhQs1qc7z66.png
218 KB, 463x600
>>14639457
>cripple dating virtual novel

I'm still pissed about no Misha route tbqh :^)

>>14639531
Because all the frustration is over not being with Erika.
>>
>>14639372

> Remove leaf springs?
> Not turning them upside down
>>
>>14639457
It used to be pretty good and cohesive decisions were made, the original build of the 55 Chevy actually made sense, there was worthwhile discussion and good natured banter as /o/ built their dream boomer mobile. I guess the downward spiral started when shit got stagnant with Jamie constantly making money, winning every race and never getting in any real trouble for his shenanigans, leading to waifu wars and the absolute fucktardation of racing for pinks and losing the 55. Then without Best Carfu to unite us the decisions got progressively worse and more schizophrenic, leading to the whiny spergfest you now see before you.
>>
>>14639372
>all set to greentext that it's actually Jamie's son's "wife's son" DeAndre and he lifts dat muffukka on sum 26s
>can't find a picture of a donked Tri-Five
Normally I'd be happy about that..
>>
>>14639672
Would've lost more races if we spent more time doing it. Most of the time at the major racing spot that actually had fast cars and not just the fastest in some small town was spent trying to get laid.

Glad I built us up as invincible though, the thread where we lost the '55 is still the greatest shit ever.

So now we've lost the '55, got shot, lost our main money maker, become a killer, made enemies of people who plan to kill us and a girl who would've been relatively safe without our intervention with just a heads up.

Ayy, I'd say we lost our invincibility quite well.
>>
>>14639983
>still the greatest shit ever
Well I'm glad our tears nourished you. Are you really gonna give us a(nother) chance to get it back? I know Jamie is high as shit on painkillers right now which is affecting his evaluation of the Vulva but that should change as soon as he gets BTFO by pretty much anything with a V8.

Also since I'm pretty much the only Cherylfag, did we have a chance with her and is she the polyamorous druggie skank everyone else thinks she is?
>>
>>14634362
Ah what the hell, the more fun you have today the better. Anything to put what happened earlier behind you.

"You gotta point, I'd rather go have some fun while I can." you tell her

They put on their excited faces, almost thought they were going to jump into their cars without saying anything.

"Since Renee has the slowest car and an open top we'll let her take the lead." Erika says

"Try to keep up when we get there." Renee jokes with a giggle "It'd be embarrasing to get left behind when you have 3x the power."

"And what, 4 times the weight?" you joke

"Hehe, already searching for excuses? You got maybe twice the weight so you should be able to make up for it."

"Unfortunately you're dealing with 2 girls who have been driving years before they even got their license that were taught some tricks by an old racer, you're fucked Georgie."

"Come on, just go easy on me, I'm new to this."

"We'll help you get better...eventually, do you even know what a line is?. For now we can have simple stupid fun."

"What she said, don't fuckin' wreck and all will be fine, we can't expect Mr. Dragracer to do what we've been doing most of our lives." Erika adds on

Next thing you know you're at the ass end of a convoy heading to some road that's a good drive from home, these girls get out for sure. The turn signal come on eventually, sending you down a dirt road that forks from the main one.

Renee and Erika take off at a speed you're not quite comfortable with, you're actually going to get left by a 26hp car out here.

The speed they manage to keep up around corners is amazing too, they've got a grace to their sliding that you're not reaching anytime soon. Especially when this is another fucking backwoods dirt road with a lot of trees looking to keep your "Georgie" nickname alive and well.
>>
>>14640855
Their idea of simple stupid fun consists of them literally leaving you in their dust. No chance in hell you're keeping up at your current pace, maybe if you got the lead out and stopped being so cautious you could close the gap. Even then you have some doubt, they likely know this road like the back of their hand.

A) Try to keep up.
B) Play it safe.
C) Honk and hope they slow down.

>>14640400
>Well I'm glad our tears nourished you

What can I say, I'm an asshole. I've had to try hard to resist fucking this story so many times now.

>Are you really gonna give us a(nother) chance to get it back?

Yeah, just that trying to get someone who doesn't like thieves to steal a car isn't the greatest idea.

>did we have a chance with her and is she the polyamorous druggie skank everyone else thinks she is?

Cheryl was originally the only option so yeah. Even Ronnie hinted that it she may have some feelings (well at the least she didn't seem against the idea of you 2 being together) for us after ya'll hung out.

She was never intended to be a skank, a bit of a druggie sure but not one that would (intentionally) go overboard with it.

She's just a usually chill gal who likes the California scene, some good vinyl, nice bud, and the occasional trip.
>>
>>14640883
A)ll out!

We are here to have fun and/or die tryin'
>>
>>14640883
A but pop a pill first or chew it up like a real nigga, don't want the arm fuckin with us
>>14641227
>die tryin'
Dying in a Volvo would be decidedly mediocre, this thing is the least SHINY AND CHROME vehicle Jamie has driven yet. Fortunately Jamie's not likely to die unless we hit a tree head on at 90 and even then we're more likely to uproot the tree and keep on going.
>>
>>14640883

(A)
>>
>>14640883
B. We know neither the road, nor the car.
>>
>>14640883
This is the safest car you've ever been in so why not push it?

You start putting those 85 horses to use to inch your way closer where you can only to drop back once again through corners. You swear Erika is using the gas and brake at the same around some of them, doesn't seem to work out for you as well. Doesn't help that you got on it too hard and if it wasn't for these nice belts you would've ate windshield.

Need to stick with what you know you suppose, focus on being smooth, the techniques can come later. Honestly this car handles this environment better than the '55 or Packard can, the better steering feel is nice too. That said it also lacks the oomph to basically steer with the gas like you can with the 426, at least the suspension isn't rock hard and bouncing you all over the place...hmm, wonder if it would be crazy to change up the Packard for this kind of driving?

Your increased speed stops you from getting left behind even if you don't find yourself knocking on their bumpers, thanks to being behind them you're able to slow down or speed up when you need to by watching them.

That is until the road gets so damn curvy that you get close, you're in a 1st gear slidefest through hairpins. Erika is doing that flick maneuver and you're impressed the Crosley can keep a slide up at all.

At some point it feels like you're not driving anymore, more that you're just a car sliding around, you're brought back into reality when all the steering wheel work makes your arm hurt. The fun you've had so far almost makes it worth it, thank goodness you have those painkillers, you do a quick honk of the horn before slowing down to pop one.

A few corners later you find them parked on a small dirt parking lot with 1 other car. Kinda surprised to find signs of life out here, haven't been much of anything past a small farm near the start of the road. Good thing it's only 1 because you think only a max of 4 or 5 cars can fit in here.
>>
>>14643352
They both hop out of their cars about the same time you do, Erika opens the trunk while Renee grins at you.

"What happened?" she asks "You were keeping up a little!"

"This isn't keeping it easy." you reply holding up your arm

"You gonna be alright?"

"Once the painkillers kick in, how long is this road anyway? We've been at it for a while."

"Dunno, over 20 miles I know, we're not even half way through. Don't get hooked on those fucking things either." she says with a look of concern

"I don't plan on it, once the arm stops hurting I'm done with them."

She gives you a half smile before looking around.

"We should call it a day and head back home instead of continuing on."

"Yeah, the sun will be down by time we make it home, don't want cops fucking with Georgie after all." Erika chimes in "Gotta cooler over here if you guys want drinks."

The fact that she's got an open drink in her hand means you're going to be sitting here at least until she finishes, with that in mind you go ahead and grab you something. Never thought you'd go rallying with 2 cute girls and shooting the shit with them around a cooler in the middle of nowhere, but here you are. Ronnie would be jealous, maybe you should get your friend involved in all this fun some day? Heh, imaging that F100 sliding around up here is hilarious, wonder if he's done anything else to it? Goddamn, you really need to talk to him soon.

"You wanna soldier on or call it quits? The road isn't getting less curvy anytime soon." Erika tells you

You should be good to go physically in a few, only problem will be cops on the way home like she already mentioned. Probably a lot of deer out here too, but since you're 3rd in line that shouldn't matter.

A) Keep going,
B) Call it quits
C) You just some quick pointers before you leave this road. Get a ride along.
>>
wat is C?
>>
>>14643442
C
>>
C
>>
>>14635140
Yeah nah you're a shitcunt.
>>
>>14643442
C
>>
>>14643442
"Think I could learn a few things before we head out?" you ask

"Uhh, we really don't have the time to teach you much, maybe rev matching?" Renee replies "It's something you can practice on the way home."

"Rev matching! Yes, that's what he needs, lucky that old Ford had a synchronized transmission swapped in." Erika says

"Yeah, I have to double clutch and rev match since my car doesn't have any of that 'fancy' stuff. You're more than welcome to drive it."

"As long as you don't mind me messin' something up."

"Oh come on, you won't. it's put up with me so far..."

You knew it was only a matter of time before you found yourself behind the wheel of this car, can only imagine what it's like being chased by 2 cars while you're in this. Must feel like you're going to get ran over, since the key is in the ignition you go ahead and start it up.

"Take off like normal."

No problem there obviously.

"Get up to about 20, shift to neutral, push in the clutch, go to 2nd."

Just an extra step, no biggie.

"Easy enough eh? You don't have to do it with most cars these days but it's nice to know. Have to do the same for downshifting but you need to blip the gas to get the rpms up in neutral. Just remember you don't HAVE to double clutch unless it's some old junker like this car. Pretty fun to do though."

The downshift isn't as pretty, you don't remember the last time you grinded a gear like that.

"My bad..."

"Ehehe, don't worry about it, takes practice like anything else. You basically got it, your car will be more forgiving with you taking it slow."

Hopefully, you'd rather not go buying a clutch and or transmission right now.

"Thanks, never would've thought to try shifting like this."

"No problem, what girl wouldn't try to make his guy better? You got me to wrench so I'll try to get you to be a better driver."

She leans in to give you a quick kiss as you get the car turned around.

"You going home after you leave here?" If so I'll follow if that's fine."
>>
Really need to change up the sleeping habits so I'm not sleepy as fuck for these posts.

>>14647608
Well it's not like you have any plans other than not get ambushed by a group of bikers again. Even if you do go home you know Dad is going to have some words about the Valiant if you don't get it. Could go to those storage units, you're 90% sure you know which ones Erika was talking about. Speaking of Erika her house is the safest place you can think of to stay, she did already say that she didn't know if her parents would be on board with that though.
A) Actually you wanted to go to Erika's
B) Yup, you're fine with company too.
C) Yup, but you'd rather not have someone over tonight,
D) Dad's car is still at Carpenter's, you want to go get it...guess the Volvo would be fine there.
E) Storage units, you'd have to go by Carpenter's for tools still.
>>
>>14647630
I tend to choose B)
But I don't really understand what it implies
>>
File: 1338459466015.jpg (45 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
1338459466015.jpg
45 KB, 800x639
>>14647838
I'm guessing it Implies Renee comes home with us.

Also B cause B.
>>
>>14647838
>>14647891

Then I rest my case, go cuddle with Renee and hope our dad doesn't kill us, bikers doesn't kill us, Renee's father doesn't kill us, Teague doesn't kill us, OP doesn't kill us, or anything else
>>
>>14647630
B
>>
>>14647909
Basically this.
>>
>>14647909
This
>>
>>14647909

Acceptable.

B then.
>>
Chances of me getting a post out are incredibly slim since I had things to do this morning and have only been back an hour.

>>14647909
Why would our dad kill us? Like men of the law like Teague or her dad would actually go as far to kill us either.

Me or the bikers might (even though there are only 4 days left in the story so I likely won't be copping out).
>>
>>14649859
Teague loves us too much to so that but I could see Renee's dad killing us.
>>
Page 9 bampu
>>
>>14647630
"Yeah, planned on it, you're more than welcome to come along too." you reply

"Good, I need to make up for not being down on Friday."

You figured that's what the plan was. You bring the car back to the lot so you can say goodbye to Erika and get back into the Volvo.

"I'm headin' home before it gets much later." you tell her "Thanks for the car, you didn't have-"

"Shut up, you needed a beater to have fun with us, don't get the police wanting this one. Wanna come and hang for a while Renee?"

"Actually, I was heading there too."

Erika doesn't look happy to have both of you leaving at the same time. You know the feeling of your best friend becoming more occupied with their love interest but it must be a bit different when you're friends with that person too.

"Oh...well, see you both later then. We'll meet up again soon, ok?"

"Sure thing, gotta get as much time together as we can before you leave." Renee replies

"Yup, this was a blast, lookin' forward to it." you add on

"I'll be calling around for parts to fix the Volvo, if I find them I'll drop by Georgie."

You give her a thumbs up, the 3 of you set out at the same time. You stay around the rear since you're practicing your rev matching skills. Eventually the Saab continues on as you and the Crosley head towards your house. Fortunately the 1 cop you ran into didn't give enough shit to pull you over for having 1 headlight.

Hmm, Dad isn't home yet, that's good. Gives you a little bit of time to think of why you came home in a Volvo and not his Valiant, not that you think you're going to be able to think about that much tonight.

You both head on inside to your bedroom, shutting the door for a little extra protection in case Dad does come in. Renee goes sifting through your record collection as you sit on the bed.

"You're not findin' any of that bubblegum stuff in there."

"I noticed...ahh, this will do, I like Susie Q."
>>
>>14652813
Whaddya know, something music related you have in common.

She gently pushes you on the bed, crawling over top of you with a seductive grin.

"Aww, I don't wanna do anything too mean since you're already hurt." she says in a teasing voice "Guess it's time to teach you something else today, huh?"

"Uhh, what exactly are you going to teach me?"

"He-he-he, how to make a girl feel good, I'll take care of you why you figure that out."

After a deep makeout session that gets you both more than ready for just about anything the clothes come off and she turns around. This seems kinda nasty, but she's already doing a good job on her end...fuck, it's another nice skill to have isn't it?

"This isn't all we're doing just so ya know, I'm staying on top though!"

(You know the deal, use your imagination or annoy niggertits to write it.)

You wake up at the asscrack of dawn with Renee still laying next to you, if it wasn't for the arm you'd say you were feeling like a champ. Shit, didn't even need sex after she was down there, having it was still nice obviously.

You change into some fresh clothes and go in the living room, Dad is already in the kitchen.

"Mornin' son, mind tellin' me where the Valiant is?"

"Ahh, yeah, it's still at Carpenter's, my bad."

"When he opens up I want you to go get it, think you can hand the keys over tonight since you drivin' a foreign now." he jokes "You knew the rules, keep it out past 8 and you're grounded from it. Maybe I oughta sell it since I don't drive it much and it's startin' to look like we got a scrapyard outside."
>>
>>14652833
Safe to assume Carpenter didn't tell him about what happened. Been a couple of days and no sign of Benny, hopefully the bikers didn't get a hold of him. Also, your 2 cars outside aren't that bad...

A) Tell Dad about the shit you're in.
B) See if Ronnie is awake, need to talk to him and to a lesser extent show off your new car.
C) Go check out the storage units.
D) Sit around the house for a while.
E) Selling it, huh? How much? Not that you have the money right now.
>>
>>14652841
C
>>
>>14652841
A-B) He must have heard the rumors by now.
>>
>>14652841
C
>>
>>14652841
A. He would need to know for his safety too, its not like Al doesn't know him.
>>
Hidden option. Can we put the poncho back together? The Volvo is cool, but you know the deal.
>Muh V8
>Muh straight line
>Muh quarter mile
And all that shit.
>>
A, B, C)heck out the lockers with bf Ronnie
>>
>>14653575
Heads are in the Valiant's trunk back at Crapenter's, gotta wait till it opens.
>>
>>14652841
I don't know how we can put this anon, but i'll go as something like A, B, C.

Tell dad what is our situation, we are in deep shit but we are working with the law, not against. With a good presentation he may not strangle us. (btw have he met Renee? I think he just saw Erika but not Firecrotchfu, maybe we can present eachother).
I'd like to call Ronnie because we haven't see him in a while (maybe it was only a few days ago, but with what happend recently, it feel like a dozen years). Catch up with him, take news of Carmen, how is Ethel, maybe have him drop by to take a look at the LolVo.
Then maybe take a look at the storage units, but i don't know how we can trace the '55 back.

>>14652833
>(You know the deal, use your imagination or annoy niggertits to write it.)

Niggertits! Dracula! Where are you when we need you!!
>>
>>14654348
Seconded
>>
>>14654348
I can work on it if someone posts a visual approximation of her.
>>
>>14655212
>http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU
says A legit redhead with a lightly freckled face. Chin length hair, you'd say most people would consider her attractive.
After that i can post pics of redheads that i find attractive, but i'm not sure my taste is the more mainstream
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 192x200
>>14655212
>>
>>14655337
Yes
>>
>>14652841
Does he know we've been shot?
>>
>>14655762
He's going to.
>>
>>14655766
>inb4 he gets scared and sends us to live with our aunt and uncle
>>
A/B
>>
Will post rest later.

>>14652841
You're sure your son telling you that your friend wants him dead isn't the best news to hear in the morning but you feel that he needs to know about it.

"Uhh, I don't really know how to say this, but I got into some deep shit with Al and his bikers."

"What kinda 'deep shit'?" he asks with a raised brow

"I'm sure they want me and a friend dead, I already went to the police."

He runs hands through his hair while looking around in disbelief.

"Are you sure?"

You lift up the arm of your shirt.

"One of his goons already shot me, I'm pretty damn sure."

"My God...I never thought something like this would happen."

There's a lingering feeling that far back in his head he really did have the thought.

"You don't have to say anything, I think I took care of it, he's your friend so I thought you'd want to know."

"Like hell he's my friend if he got my boy shot! Think you're safe out there?"

"I dunno...think the cops are tryin' to take them down tomorrow."

Know it's not what he wants to hear but you may as well be honest. He's probably going to be stressing over this

"Don't guess I shoulda been so lenient all these years, eh? Should've chewed you out the instant you told me you was a runnin' shine. If'n you ever don't feel safe staying around here we'll skip town if we have to."

"What about your job and everything else?"

"I can get another job, I ain't about to let anything else happen to you, even if that means startin' over."

He shouldn't have to start over for this. If you can get the Henry J back together you could do good for yourself just by racing. Not a good car to daily drive though and you really want to try to get the '55 before you do anything.

"I can make it my own, at least I think, I don't want you to mess up what you got over this."

Good to know he can still laugh at the moment.

"Don't think Imma send you money whenever you can't pay bills or put gas in all them cars you got now."
>>
>>14657074
Q
>>
>>14657074
Might as well join in with that laughter, mostly because you can see yourself asking for money already.

"Good morning, I'm not interrupting am I?" Renee asks, walking into the kitchen

Oh man, wonder how much of that she heard?

"No, you're fine..." Dad says

"Renee, Jamie's girlfriend." she replies giving him a handshake

"Hmm, I see, 'bout time he got one I was gettin' worried."

"Worried? Hehe, you don't need to worry about him being like that."

Great, now you can get embarrassed by both of them.

"How's your arm?" she asks

"Still sore, I'll get a pill before too much longer."

You can tell Dad doesn't like you taking them just as much as Renee. Like you're going to become some opiate addict, come on guys.

"Y'know you need to change the bandage and all that, right? Got any around?"

"'Fraid not." Dad replies "I'll go get some medical supplies, long overdue anyhow."

"Oh, don't worry about it just yet, I'll run home to grab what I got. I live just a few minutes away."

If she's going to her place you could drop by Ronnie's since it's not far. Of course you don't even know if he's up at the moment. Who knows, maybe if you can get introduced to her parents you can show them you're not a bad guy so she doesn't have to keep you a secret.

A) Ride with Renee
B) Sit with Pops
C) Call Ronnie to see if he's up/wants to come over.
>>
>>14657607
A)
Get her to drop us at Ronnie's. He can drive us in his truck for the first time in forever and she can meet up with us after grabbing medkits. If Ronnie isn't home, having a fresh bullet wound could make jt interesting trying to convince Renee's parents we're >not a bad guy
>>
>>14657607
I don't think meeting Renee's parents right now is the best idea
C
>>
>>14657607
C
>>
B C,
Why not both?
>>
C
>>
>>14657973 here.

>>14657972 Is better.
>>
>>14657822
This
>>
>>14657822
>having a fresh bullet wound could make jt interesting trying to convince Renee's parents we're >not a bad guy

But that's from a "car crash" :^)
>>
B/C
>>
>>14657607
[B]reakfast and [C]atch up.
>>
Updated the pastebin a tad.

>>14657607
Time to (maybe) talk to Ronnie for the 1st time in ages. You know he's going to give you shit about the Volvo but the Henry J should make up for it.

The phone rings a couple times before his dad picks up, unusual since it's usually him or his mom.

"Hey, Ronnie up yet?"

"Up? Shoot, he's already outside working on that truck."

Jeez, he's going to end up like Martin.

"Think he can talk?"

"I'll see..."

A few seconds of silence come between you and Ronnie getting on the phone.

"Hey man, how's it goin'?" you ask

"Oh shit Jamie, you're alive! Purdy good, traded for another rear end and managed to finish getting it on this mornin'. How about you?"

After yesterday you can share the surprise at still being alive. Wish you could honestly say things were going as well as they were a week ago.

"Eh, so-so, think I bit off more than I could chew with a new project. Not sure how work is goin', good news is that I finally got a girlfriend."

"That's my Jamie! Things are still good with Carmen to- wait a minute, it's not the redhead with the sewing machine is it?"

"Yup. Don't let the car fool you man, she likes working on cars AND can drive!"

And is amazing in bed, at least to you.

"You lucky sonuvabitch! Carmen wouldn't get dirty to save her life, still have hope I can get her in something that's a V8." he clears his throat, you know you're going to get his girl voice "I don't care about going fast Ronnie, the 170 or whatever you called it is enough for me!"

Heh, he's going to be in for a surprise if he comes over to see a Volvo sitting outside. He doesn't know about the Road Runner either, almost makes you wish you had the Packard here to show off too. The fact that he didn't bring up the '55 means it hasn't been brought out to the drive-in or he hasn't been going there 1.

"Think you can make it over? Feels like it's been forever."
>>
>>14659855
"Hell yeah, if I knew you were gettin' up this early I'd been over before today. Let me get my wheels on and I'll be over."

"See ya when you get here." you reply before hanging up.

Well that was easy.

You go sit at the kitchen table with Dad while you wait for Renee and Ronnie to make it back.

"Get that J runnin'?" he asks, assume he doesn't want to stick to the topic of your possible murder in the future

"Heads are in the Valiant, once I get it back together I should be able to."

"How 'bout you give me a ride when you do, ain't been in one since '64."

And yours is nowhere near the same as that one was.

"Gotta warn you, it's the sketchiest car I've ever been in. When it decides to stop spinnin' it scoots pretty good with the engine that's in it being stock-"

Ronnie is the 1st to make it over, his truck isn't as loud as it used to be but it's obviously not a 26hp "sewing machine".

"Reckon I'll run out to greet him, gotta show off the Volvo."

"I need to start gettin' ready for work anyhow, I'll get a hold of Dale to see if he can get the Valiant back home before I leave."

That would be great.

Ronnie is already looking at the driveway with wide eyes.

"The hell? A brand new Road Runner, an old wrecked Volvo, and a straight axle Henry J?" he asks in confusion "The Road Runner has to be your dad's, the Henry is yours...you didn't?"

"Didn't what? That Volvo is a monster, dual carbs, a 4 speed, limited slip. Shit man, only reason it looks like that now is that I lost it and tapped a tree when I floored it."

You don't even know if it has a limited slip, anything to help your story.

"Should've known you'd have something crazy going on, pop that hood!"

You put on your best grin as you open up the driver door to lean in and pull the hood release. He doesn't know that the hood opens forward so he winds up in the wrong place to get the hood open leaving you to do it. His reaction change is hilarious.
>>
Not where I originally planned to put the decision but it ended up being a long post and I'm sleepy.

>>14659865
"I don't talk to you for a week and you go to...this? You're supposed to get the girl driving a V8, not let the girl get you driving tiny engines!" he jokes

"It's quicker than the Valiant, besides I got that Henry J over there."

"Do tell, I think that is more my style man. Wastin' my time with this crap..."

Figured as much, you walk over and get the hood open on it, obvious it doesn't run by all the parts you got laying on the inside. You know he'd ask for a ride otherwise.

"Is that a Pontiac Tri-Power engine? Nice, that's what I like to see, it'll fly when it runs." he walks around the car, checking it out "Rest looks like it was threw together with junkyard parts though. No offense, long ways before I'd call it 'nice'."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Afraid so man," he replies with a chuckle "And it's an automatic? Shit, you've changed a lot in a week."

"Wanted something new, after I spent a pretty penny on building it up it shifts hard."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll stick with a good ol' MANual...where's the '55 at anyway? Weird as hell seein' you with it nowhere in sight. Not trying to hurt Henry or Volvo's feelings but it's in a whole different league and I need my supercharger whine fix."

Sure is...he's going to roast the hell out of you if you tell him the truth.

A) You lost it in a race.
B) Got rid of it to get these projects.
C) Put it in storage for a while.
D) It got stolen but you have an idea where to find it. (Why yes this is to try and get Ronnie to help you steal it back)
>>
>>14659899
D
>>
>>14659933
dual dubs compel to second this
>>
A, but convince him it was basically D. Half truths are the best lies.
>>
>>14659899
I like a creative A-D mix as per >>14660061
>>
>>14659899
>>14660061
>>14660149

I'd go with a A/D too. We fucked up big time, Ronnie is our Bro, we don't have to lie to him, but let's give a little better story than what happened
>>
>>14660149
This
>>
>>14660061
Yeah sure why not
A/D it is.
>>
>>14660061
A)nal D)ildos for me too.
>>
Will have a detailed post tomorrow; this flooding has been a major influx at work.
>>
>>14659899
A/D
>>
>>14659899
D
>>
>>14659899
"Well, I was out racin' and some assholes took it after a run."

Stretch that truth Jamie!

"Wait, it was stolen? Why the hell haven't you went to the police yet?"

"It would end up as evidence, I want it back not sittin' in some lot for who knows how long."

No idea if that's true, but it it worked.

"I feel you, but the hell would we even start?"

"A friend told me that they think they heard it a few nights ago around one of the storage unit places in town."

"Man there's like 3 'storage unit places' around here!"

"But only 1 is actually in town and not on the outskirts, it's all I got to go on so I'm goin' with it."

"So what? We go break into Old Man Bob's units and hope none of the people around there notice? He ain't even got a fence, it's out in the open and there's a shit ton of padlocks to cut."

"We can stake it out at night, if my car goes in or out we'll know. If it comes down to it we can ask around the area or something."

He lets out a deep sigh.

"Goddammit, you know I'm goin' to help you with this when I really shouldn't don't you? If cops show up I'm kickin' your ass before they put either one of us in a car."

Heh, he probably would too. Shortly after, Renee comes puttering up.

"Ooh, gettin' to meet the lucky lady that claimed Jamie Wade!" he lets out a quiet whistle when she gets out of the Crosley, just loud enough for you to hear.

"Sorry it took so long, got fussed at for not coming home last night." she holds up a first aid tin "Got this though, all that matters. Oh, and hey, you're his best friend right? I'm Renee."

"Something happen?" Ronnie asks "And Yup, that'd be me, Ronnie."

"Had an accident in the work car, it's why I'm not sure how my job situation is right now." you lift up the arm of your shirt

"Shit man, what're you gonna do without all that disposable money?"

"Ha, throw together more junkyard builds I reckon."

"Jeez, did the crash send a piece of metal through your arm? This isn't what I expected." Renee asks
>>
>>14662422
That's exactly what happened, she's good.

"Yeah, doctors said I almost lost my arm. Narrowly missed some important stuff in there."

She shakes her head and starts what you could've done yourself. You appreciate all this though.

"Do you even know what you're doin'?" you joke

"It's not that hard, besides I'm going for nursing after school so this is a good opportunity for me. Not that I'm glad you got hurt or anything."

Wasn't expecting her to have career goals, little more realistic than trying to make a living being a racer too. Doesn't take long to get some clean bandages on, Ronnie looks like he has a plan.

"You guys wanna go fishin'?" he asks "Still got some time before work."

Fishing? You haven't done that in 2 or 3 years, what brings it up all of a sudden?

"Uhh, I dunno." Renee replies "I've been like 20 times and never caught anything."

"I don't even know where my tacklebox is anymore, by time I find it you'll have to go in to work."

He has a laugh to himself much to you and Renee's confusion.

"I thought you'd get it at least." he says looking at you "Tryin' to hustle some people in the truck. It's not fast enough to move up that list but it can hurt some egos."

Shit, wonder what the list is looking like now? Need to get a minty Henry J on there.

"Ohhhh...if you don't mind me tagging along then I'm down."

"Of course I don't care, you're Jamie's girl, 3 people in the truck makes winning all the more sweet!"

Guess they're waiting for your decision now.

A) Hell why not, will be fun.
B) You want to sit at home in case the Valiant shows up. Or Benny, or Erika.
C) Can this be Bro-time instead?
D) Take the Volvo, maybe you can hustle some 6s and make Ronnie laugh.
>>
>>14662454
A
>>
A, Ronnie's are nigga.
>>
>>14662454
A
>>
>>14662454
A
>>
>>14662454
"Hell yeah motherfucker, let's do this!" you reply

You don't get to roll with Ronnie enough anymore, gotta take the opportunity when you can.

Almost forgot the truck was switched over to a floor shifter when the T-Bird transmission was put in. No surprise that you wind up in the middle, Renee better not bring up any of the homo teasing.

In a show of great self control he doesn't leave your place sideways burning rubber. The drive doesn't last long until he slows down to go to a gas station.

"Gonna pull in here and see if anything worth messin' with shows up while I grab a Coke."

He parks and goes into the store, you and Renee stand around outside.

"So is this what you guys do?" she asks

"Not really, his truck's always been too slow to do much, good to see him gettin' it where he wants."

How much longer until he has that supercharger finally?

"Hmm, wish I could make my car fast but keep it looking and sounding slow. This could be fun."

"I don't even know where to begin with that car, don't think it could ever get fast without a swap."

"Me neither, guy I bought the header from talked about using a new boat engine that makes 55 horses. Then he told me it cost $1,500 and I realized that wasn't happening. Still a whole lot cheaper than a Lotus Elan though, guess I'm doomed to be slow until I'm in my 20s."

Good thing you buy used engines from the junkyard ain't it?

"That didn't take long at all." Ronnie says emerging from the gas station

A quick glance and you know what he has his eyes on, a last generation Skylark at the pump.

This one is a light blue hard top with a white vinyl roof, chrome Cragar wheels wrapped in some Firestone white letter tires. Behind the rolled down window is a red "Gran Sport" logo, going by the sound you're going to assume exhaust at the least. He got beat by a 326 HO Firebird, what makes him think he can take this out? That new rear end must be something special or he has more done to it than he's told you.
>>
>>14664641
"Let's go check see how the owner feels about a short race." he says with a smile to you both

Renee looks at you like Ronnie has lost it, you shrug and follow after him. The owner (or should you say driver) is a younger guy, probably around your age. He cuts the engine off so the attendant can do his job.

"Nice GS man, you ever race it?" Ronnie asks

He looks around, likely trying to scope out what belongs to Ronnie.

"Every once in a while, why?"

"Just got my truck back on the road and was lookin' for one."

As expected the guy cracks up at 1st.

"That old Ford over there? So what's going on with it?"

"Not much, still the original 292, got some headers and dual exhaust."

The guy looks skeptical, you would be too.

"Let me check under the hood, I ain't buying it."

"Be my guest." Ronnie replies

The Buick pulls away from the pump to park next to the F100. A quick showoff of the engine has him convinced, good thing Ronnie has used nothing but factory parts on the outside of the engine other than those Hooker headers. To seal the deal he fires it up, the smooth idling cheater cam and muffled exhaust fooling the Buick driver.

"If you really wanna do this put a couple dollars on the line."

Ronnie pulls out his wallet, looking disappointed after opening it.

"Sorry man, all I got is a 5, that cool?"

"Hey, that's fine, I'd race for $10 if you had it."

Ronnie turns to look at you and Renee.

"Either of you have another 5 or $10 I can give change for?"

"All I have if a couple bucks and some change." Renee replies

You have a $5 bill alright, probably a $10 too but you have the feeling Ronnie could be getting in over his head again. Wouldn't be the 1st time he underestimated an opponent and it won't be the last you're sure. He isn't even bothering to ask what the Buick has going on, granted it doesn't sound like anything special.

A) Give him $5
B) Up the ante even more to $20
C) Nope, sorry Ronnie.
D) Maybe he shouldn't do this race.
>>
>>14664677
C, do reimburse him $5 after he gets raped by dat 401 Nailhead though.
>>
>>14664677
A) don't be a bitch, let's race with our broski
>>
>>14664677
A
>>
>>14664677
A
>>
>>14664677

A)
>>
>>14664677
A
That's the nigga Ron
>>
A. Ron is our nigga
>>
>>14664677
I'd go with A) too.
Ronnie is our Bro
>>
>>14664677
(A)
Ronald is our bud.
>>
>>14664677
A, Roland is our negroid
>>
$20. Big dog, big nuts
>>
>>14664677
"Yeah I got it." you reply before pulling out the money and handing it over

The Buick driver looks pleased with the upped ante.

"Hand over the money to the attendant, we'll race right in front of the station from light to light." he says "We'll shut it down at the entrance to the grocery store."

Hmm, the race is probably somewhere between a 1/4 and an 1/8th if that's where he wants to end it. Don't know if that's good or bad for Ronnie but he looks uncertain. Knowing him that could easily be acting to try and convince the guy he's got the win even more.

"I'm down with that, let's see if the attendant's game."

The 4 of you walk over to him, he's currently doing nothing and happily goes along with the idea. You expected as much since he seems to have a liking for fast cars. Ronnie sticks around after the Buick driver runs over to his car since Renee asks a question.

"Do you actually think you stand a chance?"

"Most of last week's check went into the heads so I hope so. That 3.91 rear is gettin' it's 1st workout too. Ah what the hell am I sayin', unless he has some good work under the hood I'm pretty confident."

"Sure this ain't gonna be like the time you raced that VW?" you joke

Renee is trying not to laugh at him now.

"Holy shit you lost to VW? How did you manage that?"

"Come on now, it was like a fully built drag car, this is some 2 speed automatic Buick. The 401 is stout but it can't breathe, with my new valves and port job I should be able to. I got a good few hundred pound weight advantage too, sorry guys but you can't ride along for this one."

Aww, that would be fun, you're not going to argue with him though.

He's not getting overly cocky so he has that going for him in case he does lose.. He climbs into the truck to follow the Buick out. Both stepping on the gas out of the station, the Buick easily drowning out the Ford. On down the road they turn around and return to the light, the 3 of you eagerly waiting for it to go green.
>>
>>14667836
And 50 peopke eagerly waiting for the next post
>>
>>14667876
people*
>>
>>14667836
When it does the Buick gets off the line with a hard launch, quickly putting Ronnie at his rear bumper thanks to it's better traction. By time the tires stop squealing you assume the race is already over for him, as a shocker he starts pulling almost immediately. By time he goes to 2nd he's crawling up the side of Buick at a good pace.

They come screaming by the gas station, the Buick with a fender and no chance of winning unless something happens. He's not getting lucky this morning, when the race ends Ronnie has maybe a fender a little bit of door on him. At the redlight the Buick continues on as Ronnie whips his truck around to collect his money. After a short celebration and congratulations you find yourself back in the middle of the truck cruising around.

"Hard to imagine that's a 3rd of what we'd make in a week eh? 2 jobs and racin' finally got me some decent money!" he says handing you $10

$58 in your wallet, finally some profit.

"Yup, beats flipping burgers too." you reply "Need to get the heads from my old man's Valiant so I can finish the J."

Or get a paintjob on the Packard and use it as your own hustle mobile, not like you're going to be running moonshine anytime soon if ever. Heh, could stick Renee in it and have her race people for some laughs, a girl in a 1950s Packard dusting muscle cars would be great.

"Ahh yeah, was wonderin' where that thing was."

"Left it at work since I got the Volvo, just left my heads in it too. Needed to put in some new springs for a Isky 505 cam."

"Shiiiit, that Poncho is gonna sound mean. Need Rob to fab you up some headers, you seen his '55 Ford?"

"Yup, I'd love to get some headers like that, until then I'll be happy with the cheap ones I got."

"Oh man, he was at the strip last week and pulled a low 11 spinnin' for 200ft! Said he's showing up with wrinkle wall slicks instead of the old style ones this week, bet he'll pull the front tires off the ground!"
>>
>>14668145
"Doesn't seem like you guys are busy this mornin'. Wanna try to make some more quick cash?" he asks

You look over at Renee who shrugs.

"I'm not doing anything today. Not 'til you get the parts to put the J back together."

Hmm, if Dad is calling Carpenter at home he could've already went and picked it up. Who knows, making a few extra dollars is nice and it's good to be rolling with Ronnie. Still the possibility of Benny or Erika showing up though.

A) Keep fishing
B) Go home

>>14664710
Nah bruh, Ronnie's truck is around 250hp of performance machine with all that's been done. Has a 300 lb weight advantage too.

Not like the GS was a scorcher when stock either (sure this one wasn't but still, had a 3.73 rear too)

>401ci/325hp, 2spd, 3.36, 0-60 - 7.8, 1/4 mile - 16.6 @ 86mph
>>
>>14668183
A
>>
>>14668183
B.

Yeah, ST300 a shit for performance. I bet if it'd been a 4 speed things woulda been different.
>>
Holy shit where is everybody?
>>
File: Gasser F.jpg (47 KB, 624x413) Image search: [Google]
Gasser F.jpg
47 KB, 624x413
>select all images with pickup trucks

It knows.

>>14670253
Well it is Friday night.

Unless whoever was left lost interest at the same time.
>>
>>14670253
i was having a nap.
>>14668145
A cause shooting fish in a barrel is fun riight?
>>14670643
Why do Gasser make everything look better?
>>
>>14668183
[A]ction
>>14671339
Because pure function
>>
A
>>
A, why not
>>
A)
>>
>>14668183
A
>>
Bump
>>
>>14670643
Probably not. I know I tend to skip decisions that don't seem super important from time to time. So I'm usually just lurking. I assume I'm not the only one
>>
File: rambler.jpg (72 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
rambler.jpg
72 KB, 800x533
>>14668183
"Yeah, let's see what we can find, I think Imma need all the money I can get these days."

"Alright man, that's what I wanted to hear!" he replies

You ride around for a while, Ronnie apparently not finding anything of interest despite looking hard.

"Man, it's a whole lot easier to work the hustle when it isn't Tuesday mornin'." he says before turning on the radio

Never been huge on the Beatles but you have to admit some of their more recent stuff is alright. Even if you're not racing and earning money it's cool to be shooting the shit and riding around in the F100 again, almost takes you back to before you bought the '55. The muffled exhaust hurts the fun a little compared to the glasspacks, the extra oomph it has more than makes up for it though. Also good that Ronnie and Renee get along even if there is bickering about ways to have fun in a car.

Eventually it gets to the point where Ronnie isn't looking for a race anymore.

"If I'm not gonna find another race might as well have some fun!"

Ronnie leaves the stop sign he's sitting at with the rear stepping out like you're used to, unexpectedly the green AMC Rambler American that was behind you follows. It's not going sideways or anything, at 1st you think it's just going the same direction. The fact that it's speeding has you believing that's honestly trying to catch up. As another surprise the driver appears to a woman in her 30s or 40s, what the hell?

"Are they tryin' to keep up?" Ronnie asks with a laugh

"Try" is right, the poor AMC is left in the dust as the 292 screams away. Ronnie sits around at the end of the road to wait for them to get there. When they arrive they give the car a good rev, it's a V8 but it isn't uncorked.

"Bet that thing has a 2 barrel 290!" Ronnie jokes "Might as well go have a talk eh?"

He hops out of the truck leaving it to idle while he talks to his possible opponent.
>>
>>14674249
"Hardly seems fair to race against a car that couldn't keep up already." Renee says

"Hey, if they wanna race it's all fair."

If they do want 1 that would be a little suspicious, maybe they didn't want to go showing off their power by going all out?

Ronnie comes back after a few minutes, sticking his head through the window.

"Well, it's got a floor shifter, 4 speed. Not what I was expecting, still has some skinny tires on steelies. Even if it does have power I don't reckon it can put it to use. Said she's down for whatever as long as it doesn't go over $20. I got 2 fives as you know."

"Did you get any other info, engine, rear end, mods?" you ask

"Nah man, I saw them tires and heard it, got the vibe that it ain't got much goin' under the hood."

Surprised he gets dismissed as much as he does despite having some decently sized rubber. Guess it still is an 11 year old pickup that doesn't sound like much.

A) Throw in $5.
B) Throw in $10
C) You'll stay out of this one.
>>
>>14673935
Yeah I've noticed that.

Though Benny's plan could be nice to know and it's not like I'm going to post the next part with a whopping 2 posts or something anyway.
>>
>>14674268
A
>>
>>14674268
Kind of suspicious if you ask me. C.

>>14674317
Yeah it makes sense, a good story is all about pacing. Can't be getting in gun fights with bikers all the time anyway.

By the way I started looking into 80s volvos recently out of curiosity after we got the Volvo. I'm starting to consider getting one.
>>
>>14674268
A, maybe mention the one you and Dad test drove though
>>
>>14674268
hA)lfway
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Junkyard bump
>>
>>14674268
C.
>>
>>14674268
A) No big deal, if we lose we'll be even.
>>
>>14676106
is that a chrysler aeroflow thing?
>>
Just now managed to get on a PC, I'll be trying to get a post out.

>>14676494
Pretty sure it is.
>>
Sorry but this is all I can brain at the moment, the sleep is calling.

>>14674268
"I'll toss in another 5." you reply "Wouldn't go underestimatin' that car though. Test drove one when Dad was lookin' for a car and it was pretty quick."

"One of the one's done up by Hurst? Oh come on, those are a completely different animal. All the normal ones are slow as hell."

"Just sayin', you should know by now to not take shit lightly. You do the hustle so you should know that better than me."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, unless they got a sneaky engine swap I ain't worried." he replies before taking the $5 to set the race in stone

"He's gonna lose isn't he?" Renee asks

"Don't be surprised if he does, something isn't right here."

"Then why offer the $5?"

"Even if it's faster it might not hook up on those tires givin' him the win. Not like $5 is anything compared to some other bets I've lost." Hopefully you'll be getting the biggest loss back with the help of Ronnie tonight

When he returns he sits to let the AMC take the lead. The exhaust doesn't look modified but you're not 100% sure on what it's supposed to look like anyway. Like Ronnie said it does have some skinny tires, the car has color matched steelies too.

"Isn't it odd that someone with a slow car would have a place to race?" Renee asks

"Nah, everyone knows that racing on a road outta town is best since they ain't a lot of traffic."

You're really starting to think the hustler is about to get hustled. A ways out of town on a nice stretch of road the green machine comes to a stop, the driver motioning for Ronnie to pull up along side.

As soon as he does the Rambler gets a whole lot louder, the sound of Ronnie's enthusiasm flying away. It still doesn't sound like it has a mean cam but the change is intimidating.

"Uhh, you guys mind hopping out? Just in case." he says
>>14675046
An SC/Rambler is a low 14 second car, a standard V8 Rambler ran 17s.

But of course this one has a rare 1 year engine and other goodies.
>>
>>14677625
>343
>extra goodies
RIP Ronnie's bunghole ;_;
>>
>>14678336
Called it. I knew something was up
>>
>>14678659
Let's face it even a 290 could give him some serious competition when properly hopped up, and the car's light enough that small tires won't matter that much. Ronnie my nigga n shit but he hella stupid for not looking under the hood.
>>
>>14677625
"No problem, good luck." you reply

"Yeah, good luck on this one." Renee says

With the both of you out and on the side of the road the race is quick to get started.

The Rambler doesn't launch off the line like it's in a race, more that the driver is about to be late for a meeting. A satisfying squeal comes from the tires as a light wisp of tire smoke trails behind the car that is putting the hurt on Ronnie already. You couldn't in good mind call this a race, a display of what a stock appearing AMC Rambler American can do maybe, but a race this isn't. Ronnie shuts it down before it's even an 1/8th of a mile let alone a 1/4 to make his way back to you and Renee.

"Damn, she killed you!" Renee calls out when he comes to a stop

"Don't think that's a 290 with a 2 barrel man."

"Hell no it ain't." he replies getting out of the truck

The Rambler comes rolling to a stop with a short series of triumphant revs.

"The hell you got under the hood?" Ronnie asks

As usual the hood gets opened, even now it looks factory outside of the air cleaner. Even then someone stuck a decal advertising it as a "Typhoon 343 High Compression 4-Barrel", yeap, definitely not a 290 2 barrel.

"Threw a good chunk of the Group 19 catalog at it, had Rob grind up a custom cam, had him do some intake and head work while he was at it, 4.44 rear end, and a few other small pieces. Thought you had more goin' on under that hood or I wouldn't have raced you for money."

No wonder he got literally smoked, he's got a long ways to go before he'll be beating this car.

"Group 19?" you ask

"AMC's performance division, got a lot of good parts, husband's car is already runnin' 11s and he just got it."

Sweet Jesus! Now that one HAS to be one the Hurst Ramblers, no way it'd do that stock though.

"Come on, if you guys have that kind of money you don't need my $10." Ronnie says in a painfully obvious joking manner

Thankfully this woman finds humor in it instead of taking offense.
>>
File: F100XL1a.jpg (109 KB, 700x911) Image search: [Google]
F100XL1a.jpg
109 KB, 700x911
>>14679981
"Tell ya what, just give me half for gas and we can call it a done deal. This baby runs on high octane after all."

Ronnie is more than eager to accept the offer, after the money is exchanged the woman gets back in her car and leaves harder than she did in the race. The tires have little chance against the power, even after the smoke lets up the car chirps in 2nd and 3rd.

"Guess I'm done fishin', 'bout time I went home to get ready for work anyhow. Here's your $5 back."

"You don't have to, it's just 5 bucks."

"Ahh what the hell, I'm workin' 2 jobs and it sounds like you ain't doin' shit."

Wasn't expecting to make any money today, sure it's only 5 bucks but money is money.

"Well shit, thanks man, I owe you."

"Ha, not yet you don't!"

Yeah, if he does help you get the '55 you're going to owe him big time.

By time you make it home the Valiant hasn't found it's way back yet, Dad has gone to work though.

"See you tonight when I get off work, try to get that Henry J runnin' so we can have some fun at the drive-in sometime." Ronnie says as he drops you off

"That's the plan, just have to wait on the Valiant. With Renee helping it shouldn't take too long, maybe we'll even come by for a burger."

"Sounds good to me!" Renee replies

"Alright then, I'll be sure to give y'all a loaded up one, 'til then."

With the goodbyes out of the way and Ronnie pulling off you don't have much to do.

A) Time to get more acquainted with the Volvo. You've got Renee to give you some pointers.
B) Been on the move all morning, time to relax for a while.
C) Go pick up the Valiant yourself when you can.

>>14679063
All he needs is a few simple mods.
>>
>>14680154
A into C with road head inbetween desu
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 1440x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 1440x1047
>>14680154
Or just one simple mod.
>>14680366
This desu fampai
>>
>>14680366
Yeah I like this I guess
>>
>>14680366
something like that but leave the lewd to Niggertits
>>
>>14680366
This desu
>>
>>14680366
this
>>
>>14681443
Aw, but I wanna see Opie awkwardly describe it as vaguely as possible.
>>
>>14680154
"Since I still don't have the heads to work on the car you wanna ride around? I'm sure there are other skills you can try to teach me." you tell Renee

"Hmm, sure do, we can head out to the country so I can educate you on picking lines since you need help there."

"Alright, let me run inside to grab a few things."

The painkillers and more importantly the keys to the house and car, not doing much without them. You go ahead and pop a pill before going back outside so you hopefully won't have to while you're out. After locking down the house and you go hop in the Volvo, Renee is already in the passenger seat.

On the way out of town you show off your rev matching whenever you get the chance, sure you're not perfect yet but you're getting better. At this rate it's going to become natural to do, the smoothness is addicting.

"Glad to see you decided to start doing it all the time. Heel toe is basically the same thing except you have your foot on the brake as you do it."

You glance down at the pedals, not sure how you're going to pull that off.

"Hehe, just have to turn your foot to tap the gas with your heel while the toes to do the braking. The name should've made it obvious but your face said you didn't get it."

"Nah, looks like it'd be awkward is all."

"You'll get used to it eventually, maybe, at least you don't have to double clutch while you do it. It's pretty damn tricky at 1st so I'm not gonna say anything if you mess up. Just try not to do it while you're flying towards a corner until you're comfortable, it could get hairy."

Yeah, it's going to take a bit of work to get that down. For know you'll focus on the simple rev-matching. You head to about the best road you know to have fun in the car, unfortunately it's the road to Carpenter's. After what went down with the bikers and the fact that they know you work there it's a little unnerving. They'd likely never in a million years think you'd be driving this Volvo, so that's good.
>>
>>14684539
Still, the winding nature of the road makes getting a little advice on lines nearly unending. You're not about to do some of the crazy shit she says like going on the wrong side of the road on a blind corner but you do what you can to apply what she tells you. Need to wait for night time so you can see if there are any oncoming traffic to really put finding lines to the test.

Towards the end of the winding road you noticed you need gas since you're riding the E. No idea on how big the gas tank is on this car but a couple bucks should let you have some fun for the day. You pull into the trusty station on the long straight to fuel up. No bikers around and $2 was enough to take you up over half a tank, what is this a 9 or 10 gallon tank?

When you go to pull out a sporty grey roadster comes by a tad over the speed limit.

"Ooh, an MGA, such a pretty car." Renee says, a tone of admiration in her voice

Yup, another car you don't know anything about...wonder if you could get a chase going? Maybe the real question is, could you even keep up?

A) Need to get some "racing" of your own on.
B) Stick with practicing on the road.
C) Practice on the dirt road after the straight.

>>14680411
Turbonique is some crazy shit, the complete 427 swap and all the extra components was $3,000.

Hard to imagine at the same time you could get a fucking rocket for around the same price.

>>14683760
To be honest I could do lewd without much problem these days, doesn't embarrass me anymore really. I don't want it to be an actual part of the story though, at least not in fapfic worthy detail.

It's why I said if I did do one it would be outside of the story. Reminds me that I need to gather up the fapfics in a document to post in the pastebin sometime.
>>
>>14684565
B-C
>>
>>14684565
B
>>
>>14684565
C.
>>
A
>>14684885
>>14684918
>>14684942
You guys are no fun
>>
A on the C
>>
File: 1452985057192.jpg (607 KB, 1280x1765) Image search: [Google]
1452985057192.jpg
607 KB, 1280x1765
Bumping with wierd shit
>>
>>14684565
A) for free or C) for fun
>>
Little late since I've been fucking around all day but I should be able to get a post up before I go to sleep.
>>
>>14684565
Ok, so it looks a whole lot more sporty but that doesn't mean it is, right? The Hotshot is a little roadster and it has all of 26 hp to work with. Not wanting to let it get away you take off at a brisk pace, flooring the pedal trying to chase it down.

"Seriously?!" Renee asks in amazement

"Why not?"

"You have 0 chance to keep up unless they can't drive. Once the corners come up it's over if they want it to be."

That may be the story when the time comes, for now they're letting you speed up behind them. Not wanting to ride their ass you hold off when you get close. Things aren't going to step up until the corners from the looks of it. As the corners draw near you can tell the driver is checking the mirror, likely packing a grin at the Volvo that thinks it can play.

You see the brake lights come on and hear the MGA go down a gear so you do the same. About 3/4 through the corner it opens up and once again you do the same. And much like you've already been told it starts to pull away.

At least Ronnie isn't the only one who bit off way more than he can chew today. Whether it be accelerating, braking, or cornering the MGA has you beat. Honestly it takes you back to Erika running you into the ground when you 1st ran into the Hurst Olds in the '55 with the exception of it's you doing the "chasing" now. Currently they're toying with you, allowing you to get close so they can put the distance on you. It's safe to assume you're not getting a pass or hell, even keeping up once they get tired of playing with you. Could always do what they, and normally you have refused to do so far. You need to cross over into the oncoming lane to take a proper racing line. It worked out for Renee's crazy ass and with how they slow down for you slingshotting by isn't out of the question.
>>
>>14689454
"Told you so!" Renee says as mockingly as possible "Not even a great driver could make up the difference between these cars!"

You're not exactly a great driver but you have a suicidal plan.

A) Go through with it, you have a horn to use to alert any traffic anyway.
B) Nope, time to give up the chase and turn around to hit up the dirt.
C) Nope, if the MGA leaves you oh well. You want to keep having fun on the road.
D) Ah to hell with all this driving stuff, you're going home.
>>
>>14689469
A) let's kill ourselves
>>
>>14689469
(C)
Don't outrun our skill. Follow 'em and take pointers.
>>
>>14689489
This.
>>
>>14689469
E, pick up the Valiant like we already voted to do
>>
>>14689510
This
>>
C and then go get the Valiant
>>
>>14689469
C
>>
>>14690471
Except Carpenter's isn't open, that's kinda the whole reason we're out driving.
>>
C, we ain't no bitch, but we don't wanna die either.
>>
>>14689469
Seeing as how you have nothing to gain except an ego boost, an adrenaline rush, and some props from Renee you decide against trying to put that plan in action.

You follow the MGA for as long as the driver gets entertainment from toying with you, after that it gets further and further away until you come around a corner to see that it's already rounding the next one. Feeling defeated you stick to driving the road at a comfortable pace, practicing your rev matching skills along the way and failing at a heel toe.

"Don't get too down, the MGA is a proper sports car, this is just a family sedan." Renee says with a hand on your shoulder "You might build kick ass drag cars but you're pretty low on the charts of handling at the moment. To be fair I think that sums up most of the county."

You're grateful Erika bought this car and all but you can't help but feel that you would be better off trying to setup the '55 if you get it back, or maybe even the Packard for this kind of driving. It has to be easier to make those turn than to make this anywhere near as quick. Real problem there is going to be your $51 budget, maybe it's time to let a car go, you could end up having 4 after tonight.

"Drag and NASCAR are the past times 'round here what do you expect?" you reply

"I know, I know, too many after school visits to the Brandt's can almost make you forget that. I damn near grew up in that Saab more than I did my parent's Buick, definitely learned more..."

Ooh, Renee leaked Erika's last name.

"...Have to admit, your Chevy, Minty, the Olds and your friend's truck got me wanting something else though. Being able to spin around town and have fun without going to the country would be nice."

"Minty? You named it?" as if the color alone wasn't girly enough

"Yup, comes off the tongue better than 'Henry J'. "

So does "The J" but it's not a problem.
>>
>>14692494
Carpenter's likely isn't open yet but you're far enough out that if you made it a slow ride it would be by time you make it. Could swing by the Brandt's (gonna take some getting used to, guess it's not really Erika's house though) too, Erika was supposed to try and find parts to fix the Volvo and Martin should have advice on setting it up.

A) Carpenter's
B) Brandt's
C) Time to get rally advice on a dirt road.
>>
>>14692501
C) *Time to affirm our nick-name.
>>
B
>>
>>14692501
B
>>
>>14692501
A but grab the Packard instead
>>
Is there a link to the whole thing? Last I looked at this we were at the river smoking pot with a hippy chick.
>>
>>14695917
Honestly dude if you left off there you should just leave it. The story has gotten weird and directionless because of waifu shit and constant bad decisions by the readers. We don't even run shine or drag race anymore.
>>
>>14692501
"Think it'd be fine if we dropped by Erika's place? Maybe she found found some parts for this car, at the least I can get some advice from Martin on setting it up." you ask

"Don't see why it wouldn't be, wouldn't mind slowing down for a while anyway."

This has been a relatively busy morning so you have to agree. With your mind on heading there you back down to a legal pace to relax. It's an uneventful drive all the way up until you're pulling into the driveway.

This isn't the black and white big block powered car you would expect to see leaving here.

"Oh fuck." Renee says trying to slink down

Yeah, it's too late for that. Not a chance that he didn't notice both the occupants in here. Renee is muttering a few swears, not a surprise given that he's friends with her deputy dad and she's not supposed to be dating. Shortly after driving past he floors it, the 426 HEMI easily whipping around.

"You gotta be kidding me, this can't be happening..."

He doesn't have his lights or sirens on but it's obvious he has something to say to you, Renee, or most likely both.

A) He can talk back at the house. Get the feeling Renee would appreciate the chance to get out of a scolding for a few minutes..
B) Might as well pull over. Not like you're breaking the law.
C) Pull a u-turn, out driving a Hemi Coronet in a Volvo would make you a legend in your mind.

>>14695917
Nope, the compilation is at Thread #24, that's a whole lot of shit to read still and I wouldn't do it myself.

I'd just check the pastebin for the relevant characters when they show up if you want to be involved.

>>14695981
>weird and directionless

What is the biker situation and getting the '55 back? It's literally the same as the story was before, cars in between plot points. It's just not muhv8 shit now since we lost 1 car and keep the other in project hell.

>We don't even run shine or drag race anymore.

Drag racing was getting boring as hell so I'm glad to get away from it some tbqh.
>>
>>14696380
B. Better ge tit over now.
>>
>>14696380
B)

Be nonchalant as fuck, i.e. ask him if he knows anyone who might be interested in a Slant-6 Valiant.
If he asks about Renee, bullshit something like:
"She hitched a ride, turns out we're going to the same place."
>>
B)ecause if we don't stop we're going to break the law and we not exactly on good terms with Teague actually.

If there is questions on why Renee's there, go with something like >>14697227 said. We took her with us and surprisingly we are going in the same direction.
>>
>>14697227
Yeah, Teague will totaly believe that.
>>
>>14696380

B) if he motions to pull over or lights up.
>>
B
Teague Waifu route when?
>>
Get ready for yer B)uttpounding
>>
I just remembered it, but Teague's going to say to Renee we were wounded by a bullet. Haven't we lied to her? Are we not deep in shit?
>>
>>14698165
She asked us if a piece of metal went through our arm. Technically we didn't lie.
>>
File: 1450031712212.png (1 MB, 633x1038) Image search: [Google]
1450031712212.png
1 MB, 633x1038
Bump
>>
C
He can, and will make our lives a lot worse if we don't comply. Just stop the car.
>>
>>14699956

You know C is run from the cops, right?
>>
>>14699956
>>14700211
You're right, my bad. I meant B, or whatever makes us stop.
>>
B
>>
>>14696380
As much as you don't want to you know that pulling over is the correct choice, The Coronet gets about as close as can be before coming to a stop, he steps out already not looking too happy.

You go ahead and roll down the window.

"What the hell are you doin'?" he barks

You both sit there, you're sure he wants an answer from both of you though.

"Just leave us alone Warner, we're not doing anything."

By the look on his face you can tell he takes being called by his 1st name as disrespect, at least from Renee.

"Riding around with a boy wanted dead is doing plenty. Do you not care if anything happens to you?"

Oh fuck you Teague, that was supposed to be kept from her.

"What are you even talking about? Nothing has happened!"

Teague shakes his head slowly, giving you the good ol aviator stare down.

"You ain't even told her, I'd be ashamed, boy." he swings the door open "Get out."

Not like you ever had a chance of getting away so there's no reason to resist now. He stands close staring down, at least he has the aviators to lessen the effect some. Thought you were over being intimidated by him but apparently not. Renee comes around looking understandably confused.

"Do you think it's a good idea to let her be with you while all of this is going on?" he asks you

"No, b-"

"Hold up, can I get what the hell is going on?" Renee asks

His mouth curls into a barely noticeable grin, even with how close you are it's hardly there. He can finally get some revenge against the Wade name but he can't let Renee know he's taking joy in this.

"Renee, he's got some dangerous people gunning after him, he's not safe to be around. He just got out of the hospital yesterday for being shot, as the Sheriff I'd like to say we can keep him safe but we all know it takes more than words."

This is going to become completely unraveled isn't it? Renee looks pretty mad, mad and confused, once again it's understandable.
>>
ERIKA SAID TO LIE ITS ALL HER FAULT
>>
Ech, I couldn't get this post to sit right with me so I decided to settle since it was taking forever.

>>14700968
"Wait, Erika told me you were in a crash, you got shot? What the fuck is wrong with the both of you, don't you think this is something I'd wanna know? A 'Oh some guys want me dead.' would've been nice from you too."

Oh man, you've never seen her mad, maybe it's the shock but it's kinda scary.

Teague clears his throat, this is the reaction he wanted you assume.

"I know this is going to hurt you to hear, but she's involved in all of this too. Luckily she's out here and I think she's safe as long as she stays away from town." finally he takes a few steps back "I was on my way to check on you boy, you showing up is a surprise and saves me some gas."

"Yeah, you're welcome..." you reply, making your agitation clear

You know he wants to keep Renee safe but goddamn this isn't something you wanted to deal with. Renee is quick to take his spot, despite being rather tall for a girl at least she can't stare down at you. She's got a flurry of emotions in her eyes and none of them are particularly pleasing.

"Do you seriously fucking think keeping me in the dark like this is a good plan? I can't believe you and Erika would lie about something this big."

You're sure once she cools down it'll be fine....right? No one likes being lied to after all.

A) "Teague is full of shit and just trying to get you to go with him."
B) "We just didn't want you to worry. Erika will tell you the same thing."
C) "Maybe you should go with Teague to be safe. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth."
D) "It was all Erika's idea, I wanted to tell you the truth."
E) Fuck this you're out, you're going to get the Valiant. You assume Teague is done with you.

>>14701011
Nearly all the bad in the story is her fault lel.
>>
C
>>
B) Shows we care I guess? We gotta take responsibility or she's probably gonna be madder.
Don't try and convince her to see out view though, just explain ourselves and apologize.
>>
>>14701091
B and C
>>
>>14701091
BC
>>
E, Jamie needs to go full autist at least once a day otherwise the story gets boring. Plus, Renee needs to go. She ain't about that life, we would have been dead already if she was the shoe in our chase. Let's just get high with the van freaks and invent drifting. Or kill more people.
>>
Been away for a while. Holy shit OP you really have dedications considering i thought this cyoa thing was spur of the moment. So have we had hot sex with olds girl yet?
>>
>>14701091
B/C
>>14701840
No we are dating her best friend (maybe not anymore lol)
>>
>>14701091
B/C
>>
>>14701091
B
>>
B)ewbs.
We care about her and didn't want to make her worry too much.
And Erika is her BFF, we both agreed that we should not tell her everything. tell something like we are currently helping the police to arrest the biker gang and that is why we have problems, not because of our illegal runs (which we won't tell about). We tried to do something for the law to impress her and to make a good impression on her father. But thanks to Teague we could not keep it hidden and avoid telling her before everything is finished.
Then buttfuck Teague with his stick and have Renee help us.
>>
B or C or BC
>>
Bc
>>
>>14701091
B but no C why the fuck does everyone want C?
>>
>>14704842
This.
Rather >>14701738 than C.
>>
>>14701091
"We just didn't want you to worry. Erika will tell you the same thing." you reply

"What if we were attacked while we were riding around with your friend, then what? This is the kinda thing you should tell people, even if it does make them worry."

Ronnie would probably crush the shit out of them with his truck if he got the chance.

"I'm sorry, but gettin' you involved in any way seemed like a bad idea." you point to Teague "We already told the cops, it was supposed to get taken care of before you found out."

He lets outs a small chuckle before replying,
"Don't try to pin this on me boy, that doesn't change the fact that you put bystanders in danger by not telling the truth."

How the hell can he make you out to be the bad guy here? You're the one who got shot trying to save your and Erika's ass.

"Yeah, that was really fucking reckless, I almost can't believe you 2 would let me hang around knowing what could happen." Renee says before walking away running her hands through her hair

Don't even know what to say other than repeat that she wasn't supposed to find out. Might as well try to salvage this somehow.

"If it would make you feel safer you could always go with Teague. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Guess you're right, don't think I wanna be around you or Erika right now." she shoots Teague a dirty look "Don't wanna be with you either but whatever, least you told me I could get killed. Could you keep this quiet from my parents?"

He stands there silent as Renee walks over to the passenger side of the Coronet. Going by her reaction she takes that as a "no".

"Oh fuck you Warner, just get me home." she looks at you "Don't expect to see me anytime soon, I'll be grounded for God knows how long, be sure to tell Erika!"

She gets inside with a door slam that makes you and Teague both cringe impulsively. He begins to walk over with with a headshake and his hands on his hips.
>>
>>14706101
"I'm glad you suggested she come with me, I know it's tough to get her mad at you but she needs to be kept away from all this. You and Erika care about her and I understand why y'all decided not to tell her even if Renee doesn't. I'll see what I can do to make her less sour."

Is Teague the nicest asshole or something? You'd prefer it if he never brought this up but that's nice of him if he actually pulls that off.

"See you around, boy. Stay out of trouble, think you lost your gun so I don't think you can fight your way out of it next time."

He begins walking back to his car with a laugh. Holy shit, good thing he didn't mention that, he might even know that you killed 1 or 2 of them.

A) Time to go see why Teague was here in the 1st place.
B) Stick to what you originally came here for, see if Erika found parts/if Martin has advice. Don't mention this meeting.
C) Fuck this Volvo, you're getting the Henry J done as soon as you can. Go pick up the Valiant.

>>14701840
It was supposed to be spur of the moment since I didn't have work that day and was bored as hell (I don't have work any day as of recently kek). Then it changed to as long as people are interested I'll keep it up since it only takes a couple hours of my day to think up a post.

Although it's almost over now. It's Tuesday in the story and I'm ending it on Friday. Some choices can add on or take away from that of course.

>>14704842
Guess because it gets Renee out of the picture/she'll be completely safe if she goes with our good 'ol Sheriff.
>>
Is A go talk to teague, or like go driving around looking for stuff?
>>
>>14706238
It's go ask Erika
>>
>>14706127
A then C
>>
>>14706127
A, we gotta let her know that Renee's in the loop now.

Say she knows we got into a gunfight, tell her not to tell Renee we killed anyone under any circumstances.
>>
>>14706127
C
>>
A
>>
B then A, eh?
>>
>>14707836
This
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.