[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #28
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: page1.jpg (137 KB, 1239x571) Image search: [Google]
page1.jpg
137 KB, 1239x571
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU (still needs to be updated, maybe I'll do some tomorrow)

Quick Summary: Need to stash the work car after using it for fun.

>>14249655
"I'll see if she will, I think I have something I need to talk to her about anyway." you reply

When you make it to her door she rolls down the window but stays quiet.

"Are you running me home?"

"Sure whatever, just hurry up before I change my mind, I don't know how much longer I can put up with you." she snaps back

Well, that's still a yes...

"She said she would." you tell Cheryl walking back

You get your tools, bumpers. and seats into the Packard.

"See you around, maybe Fri-" Cheryl stops herself "Oh dude, I'm sorry, I'm not used to thinking of you with out that car."

"It's fine...I'll probably be legalizing this one or buying something else before Friday."

No way Dad is letting you take the Valiant out like that so you're gonna have to if you want to be there.

"Hey, I know a guy selling a '58 ragtop for a couple hundred if you're interested, bone stock!" June lets you know

You'd never here the end of it from Ronnie if you bought a VW, but you're never going to hear the end of him fussing at you for losing the '55 either. Shit, you were supposed to go to the strip tomorrow with him too. What is Dad even going to say about this, do you even want to go home tonight?

"I'll let Cheryl know if I'm interested, I need some time to think about it. Later guys, need to get this taken care of."

With your goodbyes said to the VW group they get back into the wagon while you get in the Packard.

Erika leaves with a peel out, does she want to get the cops back on you again?

You follow her out to that farm again, driving down the side of the corn field, into the woods, and through the maze of dirt trails until you come to a clearing. She lets you get in front, you're sure you remember how to get to the back entrance to Carpenter's from here so it's all good, you can just leave it there.
>>
>>14250573
Assuming the only thing you're going to be needing anytime soon are the tools you grab those and leave the Packard sitting off to the side of the dirt road and make your way to the Olds. She doesn't say anything as she threads the needle to back up until she can get turned around.

If she really didn't want to give you a ride she should've just said so, you could probably be having fun in that VW right now. Why did you even think she'd like you back? Now the whole atmosphere feels awkward after having been relatively good all night.

She comes to a stop at the road, looking at you and awaiting for you to tell her where to go.

A) A motel
B) Home
C) Al's, there should be another "party" going on
D) Like she'd ever do it now, her place.
E) Lassiter's are nice, maybe they won't mind you staying for a night.
F) Ronnie's? Could get the roasting out of the way.
G) Could you just drive around for a while?

Obviously, you'd like to try to make things better with Erika or maybe call it quits now.

W) Is there even a chance anything could happen between you?
X) Sit there in silence, no risk of making anything worse.
Y) You'll hitch a ride, get out.
Z) Get off the topic entirely, ask if she's interested in car shopping tomorrow.
>>
>>14250596
B & W
>>
B and Z
>>
>>14250596
b&w
>>
>>14250596
B, Z, W
>>
A or D

Make sweet love down by the fire with best waifu
>>
>>14250596
B and W
Gotta know if we should just move on.
>>
>>14250680
>>14250680

Oops plus W.. We need to find out so we can move on from best waifu.
>>
B & W. If shit happens, let's go the second Teague route
>>
>>14250704
The one where we get teagued and start pursuing justice?
>>
File: axecop.png (150 KB, 376x329) Image search: [Google]
axecop.png
150 KB, 376x329
>>14250596
> before you can say a word Erika pulls off her mask revealing her true identity, Teague!
> "I have feelings for you too, son. I just wasn't sure how you felt. "
> you realize this is what you wanted all along
>>
>>14250596
B+W+Z
Don't really go off topic though, just bring Z up afterwords
>>
>>14250772
This.
>>
>>14250596
BW

Z
>>
If Erika doesn't work out we always have Julia anons. Then if that doesn't work out I guess we got Teague. Or Ronnie. Or Ethel.
>>
File: w1650 chop.jpg (281 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
w1650 chop.jpg
281 KB, 600x400
>>14250596
C because me shitting everything up with my /dbt/ nonsense is simply the best choice
>>
>>14250980

Oh fuck off with your bikes.. Keep that shit in your containment thread.
>>
>>14250964
OP plans on ending the story soon.
So looks like he's gonna have his way with Renee as our worstfu.
>>
File: image.png (510 KB, 1384x586) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510 KB, 1384x586
>>14250766
>"Gonna give you the hammer of justice, boy"
>>
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/5365196683.html
Holy fucking shit. Will someone give me $16.5k?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>14251269
Almost thought the guy's name was Jaime.
>>
>>14250596
A/Z
>>
Brainstorm time, what's the best way to get the 55 back?
>>
>>14252838
Bikers.
>>
>>14252838
With the shotty.
>>
>>14252838
sodomize deb while Brian watches
>>
>>14253258
Sodomize Brian with the shotgun while Deb watches
>>
>>14252838
nah we should rape brian with the barrel of the 12 gauge while Erika raeps deb
>>
>>14253274
>while Erika rapes deb
How would this even work?
>>
>>14253417
I'd show you a diagram but this is a blue board.
>>
>>14251052

:^)

>>14252897

This. But we'd probably have to do something for them first. They are kinda sketchy on doing illegal shit as of right now with the P.I. running around I assume. Maybe run some parts in the Packard or something?

>>14253417

>Take a piston, preferably from the 442

>Put a belt through the conrod end

>Erika puts the belt on

>She revs to 9000 with dry humps

And there you go, we just dropped a speedhole in Deb.
>>
>>14253600
We help them kill the PI, they help us kill Brian and Deb.
>>
>>14250596
B, W
>>
File: youareabsolutlyoderus.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
youareabsolutlyoderus.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>14253709

>Kill the P.I.

Seems a bit risky t b h, I assume he's working with the police in some capacity, and Teauge does know that we are at least friendly with the bikers. If he winds up dead, they'll KNOW somethings up, and they already have us connected. OP, wanna shed some light on that for us?

>Killing Brian and Deb

>mfw this seems rational

At the VERY least, we are killing his 442 in some dramatic fashion. Jerrycan + a lighter, heavy-ass truck as it sits in his driveway, plant some drugs in there and create a sting, I dunno. But we gotta fuck him up.
>>
>>14254277
I just wanna rape his bitch and get the '55 back desu
>>
Some of yall niggas give up too quickly

>>14250596
"Get back to town, I'll tell you where to go from there."

Keeping up the silent treatment she heads off on the short way to town, at least she's doing the speed limit. If anything is going to be said it's going to have to be you to say it, and you already have a question you want to ask.

"Do you think there's any chance for us to be together?"

You knew it was going to embarrass her, but does it really matter at this point?

"I don't know." she replies bluntly

"How do y-"

"I said I don't fucking know!"

But seriously, how do you not know?

The awkward silence returns, only broken for you to give directions until you let her know you're pretty close to home. Judging by the deep breath she took this is going to be a doozy.

"A-after what you told me earlier I have something to tell you too."

She takes a detour to get a few extra minutes, you're all ears.

"All the lovey dovey shit makes me uncomfortable, I don't care about it, never have, never even had a crush."

Not even a crush? Damn...she really just wanted to go on a drive and nothing else, huh?

"I don't know if I'll ever change and I don't care if I do, as long as I have a car to drive and a place to drive it I'm perfectly happy."

You can only hope she does change, at least things are starting to look like it's more of her than you.

Her little detour doesn't add much to the trip so it isn't long before you're sitting outside your house.

She looks at you with a soft smile, looking pretty damn tired.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't be what you want me to be...b-but I need to get home, I got up way too early and I don't like driving tired."

A) Mention that today was basically a date, she did fine.
B) Offer some coffee before she goes, maybe It'll wake her up a little.
C) A kiss might just make her realize she is exactly what you want.
D) Let her get going home, you'll probably be hitting the bed soon too even though you aren't sleepy.
>>
B.
Slow and steady boys
>>
>>14254277
We're not killing his 442 unless it's in an attempt to kill him. Fucking with his car just to fuck with his car is a bitch move. Chopping his hands and head off with a dull axe while his girlfriend is forced to watch is much more honorable. Planting drugs I could go for. And/or tell the PI to look into them. Get all 3 killed in a shootout with no witnesses to tie Jamie to anything.
>>14254316
Rape Deb with a curling iron. All her holes.
>>14254499
B
>>
>>14254499
D
Let's get Jaime killed or wait for the draft so OP can get his wish and stop posting.

no but desu let's just focus on making the Packard faster and legal, gotta become a better driver than her if this cunt's gonna be ours
>>
why do you hate us, OP?
>>
>>14254499
B with a hint of A.
>>
B for banging best waifu in the butt
>>
B
>>
B, put sleep drug in it
>>
>>14254499
B
>>
>>14255029
>treating your best as a common corner slut

Shame on you
>>
>>14254999
Trips of truth, this op
>>
>>14255582
>putting your noble gentlemans member in the confines of a common whores bottom.

You are the one who should be ashamed.
>>
C all or nothing faggots
>>
>>14255813
This x10, faggots
What better way to get our answer than "I don't know."
>>
>>14255790
Miss Erika is no common whore, sir. She is a pure maiden.
>>
>>14254499
"We've got some coffee if you want some, it's instant so it won't take long."

It takes a few seconds to a get a reply, you're a little surprised at the answer.

"Maybe that'll help some, I guess I could come in for a few minutes."

Holy shit, you finally bring a girl home and Dad is going to be asleep for it.

1st thing she does when she gets out of the car is look over the Road Runner, doesn't look like she's going to call this one a piece of shit.

"This your dad's car? He needs a garage, it's a fucking shame to leave it outside when you're not driving."

You wish he would get one, preferably one that could fit 5 cars.

At least you got a hint of Erika before you make it inside, you lead her to the kitchen and get to making a cup of coffee, she stays eerily silent the entire time. Even once she gets the coffee she stares into it when she's not sipping from it.

"W-why do you even want me? I don't look like much and I've treated you like shi-"

It looks like she just came to a life changing realization, her flushed face makes the grin she gives you look like it belongs to the devil.

"Y-you're one of those weirdos aren't you? You like it when people are mean to you?"

Oh no, you can tell she's going to have a ball with this.

"Pfffthahaha now it makes sense! No w-wonder you always wanted to be around me no matter what I did, you were hoping I'd kick your balls in again!"

Does she mean this? She's still red but it's obvious she's feeling a lot better at the moment. She really needs to keep it quiet though...

"I was just trying to embarrass you with that whole begging like a dog thing but you probably wanted to do it! Oh man, I can't fucking believe this, my kicks didn't break you, you were already broke!"
>>
>>14256060
Maybe she's just trying to embarrass you again? You wish the subject was different but it's nice to see her laughing like this, you'd hate to ruin this for her but you think you should clear this up just in case.

She's still snickering a little but you should be able to get some words in now.

A) Let her have this, it's got her back to her old self.
B) Well, you actually like her because she's a cute girl who knows how to drive a bad ass muscle car.
C) Isn't she a weirdo that likes being mean to people?
D) S-so what if you kinda like how she treats you?

>>14254688
Didn't know I did.

>>14255813
>>14255836
But then she might have liked kissing and been more open to future lovey dovey shit instead of thinking we're a masochist. :^)
>>
>>14256066
B with a kiss as reinforcement
>>
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
>>14256066
B
>But then she might have liked kissing and been more open to future lovey dovey shit instead of thinking we're a masochist. :^)
way to fuck it up, retards.

Can we just start bootlegging now?
We need to save up for a GSX, a real big block, not like Erika's bored, extended small block.
>>
>mfw these last few threads have made me realize I've been putting more effort into getting fictionally laid than I have getting laid IRL
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 634x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 634x692
>>14256105
You're hitting too close to home, anon.
S-Stop.
>>
>>14256066
B is always the best fucking choice.
>>
>>14256060
>>14256066
>Why do you even want me?
Because I'm schizophrenic and controlled by twenty different people on a Cantonese basket-weaving forum.

>>14256094
This
>>
>>14256066
B
>>
File: htmonaro.jpg (103 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
htmonaro.jpg
103 KB, 900x400
>>14256102
No, we should raise the cash and get the local GM Dealership guys to special order us from Aussie a HT Monaro.

Sure, it will probably cost more then ZL1 Vette but its a Monaro.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 800x560
>>14256296
>small block
Go big or fuck off, we're full.
>>
B, where are we at with the car shopping tomorrow? Erika coming with us?
>>
>>14256330
But I don't need a big block when the Monaro weights 2900lbs.

Also going to get a GM big block I would go for a 454 Chevelle, mostly cause of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LxQJ6xvyA

Also, not a Aussie.
>>
>>14256110
sometimes you just have to face the facts anon
>>
Jesus christ, OP, are you going to keep pleasing those ballcrush fetish faggots for the next week or so? Or when will you get back to cars?
>>
>>14256495
worst waifu fag detected
>>
>>14256495
Nigga, the last thread was mostly a car chase, and as long as people make the choices I kinda have to do it.

We've got the drag strip, working on Renee's car, and our own car situation to deal with tomorrow.
>>
>>14256636
>Renee
That's not gonna happen.
>>
Secret option D.

Tell Dad we sold the '55 to concentrate on working and not getting into trouble. The money is in an interest account that you can't access for how ever many years and by the time he even questions it, we'd have saved enough money from running parts and shine to disprove any doubts he has. From what I remember, he still thinks Jamie works in the diner.
>>
>>14256066

No option to kick her in the cunt and masturbate furiously while she's on the ground?
>>
>>14256991
Seconding this
>>
Wowo BBBBBB
>>
>>14256066
B
>>
>>14256991
Then jizz on her face?
>>
>>14257139

Let it fall where it may.
>>
I got stuck babysitting so it'll be a while.

>>14256991
I-I guess I could do that?

Erika isn't going to like us much after that.
>>
>>14257246
"No."
>>
>>14257246
Babysitting your wife's son?
>>
>>14257246

I don't care, she'll learn to like us and it.
>>
>>14257246
"I'm so fucked up"
>>
>>14257534
No, his 12-year-old tsundere DFC niece.
>>
>>14257929
kek
KEK

Explains why OP is greatly attracted to Erika, but won't let us be with her.
>>
>>14255790
>implying I would
>>
B
>>
>>14257929
Close, but she's only 11 :^).

>>14257995
Yeah, I'll have her just do a 180 out of nowhere and suddenly love us.
>>
>>14256066
B, C
>>
>>14258274
>180 out of nowhere and suddenly love us
You're the one writing this out, fuccboi.
All the signs before confessing pointed to her at least liking Jaime.
>>
>>14258323
But she does like us as a friend.

She said she didn't like us when she met Sharon.
She said she considered us a friend that same day.

I bet you're one of the people who thought she actually wanted a date and not just a drive.
>>
>>14258323
I think its more a sign of 'tolerates' Jamie. Same way she deals with most people. She genuinely only loves cars (for the time being). Hell, the only time she showed serious emotions in front of us is when we lost the '55. She holds our car in higher esteem then us.

>>14258442
S P I C Y C O M E B A C K L A D
>>
>>14258442
Pretty sure we all thought it was, aside from you and Erika.
>>
I should be able to sit down and actually type at around 10.

Earlier if I can get the nephew to sleep (yeah that's who I'm really watching)

>>14258531
Yeah, that was the intention.
>>
>>14258657
You motherfucker.
>>
/o/ spergs about loving this abusive chick while there's a little redhead who adores us.

How is there even a question of what to do here?
>>
>>14258274
Maybe if we do sex with her she will love us.
>>
>>14258274
Maybe if we propose she will love us
>>
>>14259060
>how?
sperglords everywhere
>>
>>14259060
Trip on, OP.
Plus I'm pretty sure Julia's blonde.
>>
Dunno what you think, but to me everything points towards Erika and Renee being confirmed gal pals.
>>
>>14260862
It was just a guess the moment she mentioned her 'girl', but when Erika was reading that car magazine specifically an article about McLaren, it was all but confirmed.
OP's crashing this CYOA with no survivors.

I just wish he kept it going until we can get in Julia's pants desu
>>
My bad guys.

>>14256066
Yeah, you need to tell her the real reason here, before she decides to stand up and kick you in the balls again.

"N-no, it's not that, I like you because you can toss around a muscle car like no one I've ever seen. I think you'r-"

Doesn't look like she has lost steam yet.

"Of course, I'm one of the best driver's in the county, if not the best!" she cuts you off

"So, why wouldn't I want a cute girl that happens to be the best driver in the county?"

"Hahaha, th-there you go, calling me cute again, you're not embarrassing me anymore!"

That's easily the worst lie you've seen her tell.

"I'm not trying to, can you not fuckin' accept that I honestly think you're cute?!"

Oh man, you probably said that a little louder than you should have...she's just getting a little annoying here.

She goes silent, staring down into the coffee. Did you really have to yell at her for it to get into her head?

"You mean it don't you?" she says, talking into the cup

Holy shit, have you made it somewhere?

"Yes I mean it, did you think I was tryin' to trick you or something?"

You're pretty sure you see a few tears trickling down.

"W-well, thanks G-Georgie, I don't get many compliments with my looks, I just found it hard to take you seriously...hahah..."

She stands up, confirming that you saw tears, she wipes them away before speaking.

"S-still, I don't want a relationship, not now, I'm not ready..."

She finally acknowledges that you find her cute and she's just going to run?

A) Ask if she wants to give you a ride to look for a car tomorrow.
B) Guess it's time to say good bye.
C) She's probably more ready than she thinks, give her a kiss.
D) Maybe a kiss is too much, just a nice hug will do.
E) If there's no chance for anything to happen you're done with her.

>>14259060
/o/ is option D.

No matter how much they pick B.

>>14259342
I never said Julia's hair color I don't think, but why not?

>>14260897
I think you guys want them to be friends tbqh.
>>
>>14260968
C
It's go time, boys.
>>
(C) or nothing

>>14260968
Yea, "friends"
>>
>>14260968
B
>>
>>14260968
CCCCCCC
>>
>>14260968
C and then after that A
>>
File: 1439593900502.jpg (11 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
1439593900502.jpg
11 KB, 232x218
>>14261032
>"friends"
>>
>>14260968

E, like holy fuck, E. Play it off as D or B but fucking E already.
>>
>>14261137
This
>>
>>14261194
You can if you're a muscle car wrangling maniac :^)
>>
>>14260968
E)nd this hoe and call up rene
>>
>>14260968
C
>>
>>14260968
fuck her in the C)unt
>>
>>14261032
Changing to (A)

Gotta keep the story going. What are the chances to reunite with the '55 at the strip or the River?
>>
>>14261286
>Gotta keep the story going
OP's ending the story in 2(?) days, story-wise.
>>
>>14261286
We have the Valiant we could take to find a car if we wanted.

It's really more of an excuse to spend time with her.

>>14261330
End of next week, not this one.
>>
>>14261330
When did he say that?
>>
>>14261338
My mistake, must've read "Friday" not "next Friday."
>>
>>14261344
Don't cry bby everything has to come to an end
>>
>>14260968
C
>>14261194
Erika shaves because Renee eats her out on the regular this is canon now.
>>
>>14260968
D then A

Gotta keep her from snapping our balls off.
>>
>>14261234
That's a funny way of spelling Cheryl.
>>
>>14262219
That's a funny way of spelling Erika
>>
>>14262507
That's a funny way of spelling Julia
>>
>>14262555
That's a funny way of spelling Teague
>>
>>14262571
That's a funny way of saying Ronnie
>>
>>14262219
>>14262507
>>14262555
>>14262571
>>14262579
Harem ending when?

Also srsly m8s we can still get Julia it's not too l8
>>
>>14262597
Gotta see how it goes with eternal best waifu first.
>>
>>14260968
A, no need to have our balls kicked again, but looking for cars can be fun
And maybe she will instantly love us after
>>
>>14260968
C
>>
File: DO IT FAGGOT.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FAGGOT.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>14260968
We really should do A, but we've already got like a million votes for C and she's in our house.

C
>>
>>14260968
A) and I'm not sure about C)...
She's really not into physical contact.

Let's pray
>>
>>14260968
A) is the sensible choice
>>
>>14263568
When has sensibility gotten you laid, anon?
C.
>>
>>14263665
once is enough, r-right?
>>

>>14260968
What the hell, you've gotten further with her in this short time than you ever could've hoped, if she doesn't truly want you, you want to learn before she leaves.

You walk over to her, probably already matching her in shades of red at just the thought of giving her a kiss.

You've gotten surprisingly close without her doing anything so far, even more surprising when you consider she's been watching you the whole way.

"Georgie, I don't want a hug ri-"

She must've just realized what your intention is this time, you're not exactly going for a hug here either. She looks down at the ground, but doesn't take off running, you're kinda worried you're about to get another kick.

You're not even sure how to do this properly...

"Wai-"

"Hey Georgie!" your dad yells out, cutting her off, doing a better job of stopping this than Erika was doing

The both of you jump, as if this wasn't already embarrasing enough. You both look over to Dad who is laughing with his head poked around the corner. How long has he been standing around the corner, goddammit!

"Can't you dang kids keep it down, some of us have work in the morning."

"I'm sorry!" Erika says heading for the door

Whether it's smart or not you follow after her, she turns around shortly after making it outside.

"You're such a f-fucking idiot!" she yells, good chance of waking up most of the neighborhood

She makes her way over to the Olds, flipping you (both of you?) off before getting in.

Dad walks up behind you with a whistle.

"Heh, what'dya know, the muscle car drivin' gal exists, she's feisty one ain't she?" he looks around you "Where's your car at?"

Yeah, and she hasn't quite left yet.

A) You sold it.
B) You lost it in a race.
C) You left it at her house.
D) Gee, thanks for running her off.
E) Run after her and hope she'll stop.

Assuming she does stop.

W) Kiss
X) Ask if she'll take you car shopping.
Y) Apologize for what just happened.
Z) You're done with this bitch.
>>
>>14264305
E Y

Alternatively, A.
>>
>>14264305
E, Y and X
then B when we get back inside
Cockblocking pops didn't drop ends on the chev, he shouldn't give a shit about our dumbass decisions.
>>
>>14264340
Oops, meant

Alternatively, B.

Or like >>14264356 said, B.
>>
>>14264305
E-Y-X

Then B
"Today was horrible, to be honest"
>>
Don't forget to call dad a cockblocking faggot, OP.
>>
>>14264305
Boy we shoulda known by now, E) Z) duz it.
>>
>>14264305
E, Y, X. Then B.
>>
>>14264305
E,y,x
>>
>>14264305
B). Gotta be honest with pops. Hell, he may have some advice on taking it back knowing his past.
>>
>>14264305
E Y
>>
>>14264305
E, y, x. Gotta at least try to end on a friendly note.
Then B.
>>
>>14264305
Secret option F, one man punch her in the cunt
>>
>>14265848
Why not Pops?
He knew he cockblocked us.
>>
>>14265928
Punch Pops in the cunt.
>>
>>14265848
Punch her in the cunt with our dick
>>
>>14264305
B, just B, very, very sad B
>>
>>14264516
>>14264356
>>14264908
>>14265630
this desu
E, Y &X
Then punch Pop's in the dick for being jelly ever since mom took off with one of those NBA players.
>>
Bump, since I had to do some shit, will be another few hours.
>>
>>14267790
FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>14267824
You had to see it coming.
Plus she didn't kick us in the nuts or take off after realizing our intentions.
We just gotta salvage what happened and try again some other time.

And tell Renee to fix up her own damn car desu
>>
>>14264305
B but give some back story about the fag we raced
>>
>>14268563
The fact we lost our carfu to a complete douchebag who probably would have run off had he lost will surely make Pops happier.
>>
>>14264305
You take off running, answering Dad's question will have to wait.

If there wasn't a passing car to make her come to a stop you wouldn't have made it to her window. She stares at you for a few seconds as if to decide if she even wants to hear what you have to say. Looks like she does when she rolls the window down.

"I'm sorry, if I knew he was goin' to do that I would never have-"

"Don't fucking care, I don't wanna talk about this s-shit anymore!" she yells

Wait, she can't mean she's completely done with this can she, no way Dad just blew what slim chance you had. She sits there for a moment, looking away from you, seemingly taking the time to cool down a little.

"Just hurry up and get car that I don't have to lug your stupid ass all around the county to pick up and drop off."

Well, she's not done with you, that's good. Wonder if she would be down with taking you car shopping tomorrow?

"I was wantin' to look into that tomorrow, think you could take me?"

"I could, but if you act like an idiot I'm sitting you out, you're paying for gas too."

You can only assume that acting like an idiot means lovey dovey stuff.

"That's fine, can I have a number to ca-"

"No fuck-ing way, I'll be here in the afternoon, if that's not good then you're out of luck!"

Uh, that's a broad range, you don't get the chance to ask for details either. The Olds backs out of the driveway, leaving with a peel out. Good thing you got your tools when you got out.
>>
>>14269097
You make your way back to the front door.

"I'm sorry son, I didn't think she'd run away." he says, looks like he means it

"Yeah... she's not used to all of this love stuff, she gets embarrassed real easy." you reply

He moves out of the way to let you through the front door before shutting it, you can already tell he's wanting that question of his answered.

"Now I know you ain't in the best of moods, but you mind tellin' me what happened to your car now?"

With how everything else has gone why not tell the truth?

"I lost it in a race."

"Why would you go racin' for pinks after you spent all that money on it?" he asks in disbelief

"He was an asshole, he talked bad about the girl, he had his psycho girlfriend who tried to stab me, key my car, he poured his drink on me. I wanted to shut him up."

He puts a hand on your shoulder, he's probably highly concerned with the people you're keeping company after that story even if he doesn't say anything about it.

"I know it's rough to lose a car, but you ought not go rushin' into situations like that..." a yawn breaks his speech "I'd sit up an' talk but I need to get back to bed, if you want to after work tomorrow I'll be here."

You're ready to put this day behind you too. Tomorrow has the drag strip, helping Renee, and car shopping with Erika. Should be a fun day.

You don't bother changing out of the stained clothes before hitting the sack.

It takes a while to actually get to sleep with all that you have on your mind, but it eventually comes.

When you wake up you hear the Road Runner leaving, it's a little earlier than it usually is when you get up. By time you're done with a shower and eating a decent breakfast it's 9 o clock.

Dad left the keys to the Valiant on the kitchen table so you know he's ok with you driving it.

A) Go help Renee.
B) Go get a newspaper to get a start on what cars to look at.
C) Sit around the house, you want to be sure you're here.
>>
>>14269195

A or B gets my vote.

Erika can come visit an empty house.
>>
>>14269195
B, wonder if there's something about last night's occurrences.
Listen to some tunes afterwards.
>>
B
>>
>>14269195
B look for something that already has a good V8.
>>
>>14269195
B
>>
>>14269195
B
>>
>>14269195
B

Look at something lightweight. Doesn't have to have a V8, just make sure it can take one. Our best shot at making the fastest car is having a lightweight car with a buttload of engine and tire. I'd personally be looking for a Fiat Topolino instead of the usual '41 Willys/'32 Ford/T-bucket kinda deal.
>>
>>14269195

A) Because reasons
>>
>>14269821
I vote Shoebox Ford, Bulletnose Stude or Kaiser Henry J with the Hemi and the Lassiters' help setting it up.
>>
>>14269902
Those are about 3100, 2700 and 2400 lbs respectively.

A Topolino weighs in at about 1600 with all the fenders still on it. We need something lightweight.
>>
>>14269921
The other 3 can handle a V8 and larger tires with much less cutting. Can a V8 Topolino still use anything from the Fiat chassis?
>>
File: Hemi Topolino.jpg (48 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
Hemi Topolino.jpg
48 KB, 750x563
>>14269974
It can use most of the old frame, the body itself (of course without the fenders), and the steering and front suspension would work if you dropped the spindles a bit. Rear end and driveshaft would need to be upgraded, but so would all the ones you mentioned if you put a solid V8 in them. You don't even need to cut the body if you just run without fenders.
>>
File: 1400432674089.jpg (147 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
1400432674089.jpg
147 KB, 617x627
>>14269987
>>
>>14269195
A for a while and B
>>
>>14269195
B is always Best choice.
>>
B then C to wait for best waifu

Also I want something lightweight that has a v8 or can fit a v8 in it. And by lightweight I don't mean by american standards..
>>
>>14269195
A

Will you fuckers give up on that bitch already?
>>
>>14270421
I want a Buick-Bimmer.

Q: How much would a Buick 215 cost in '69?
>>
>>14270538
"No."
>>
>>14269195
Might as well get a newspaper to get an idea of what car you want before Erika shows up. You grab the keys off the table and head outside.

As you climb into the Valiant once again you wonder if Dad would just sell it to you, sure it's not much but he'd probably let you have it for cheap. One good run for Al and you could have a V8 in it, maybe you could even earlier if he let's you get it for real cheap. If you're going through with all that maybe one of those Fords at Rick's isn't a bad idea, there's still that VW that Cheryl's friend of a friend has for sale too.

You roll into the nearest gas station and pick up the latest newspaper, the headlines being a fatal crash involving drunk driving. You're almost certain that the picture is of the truck you saw a few days ago, well shit.

Before you can make it back in the car, Benny's red Mercury rolls up. Today couldn't have been event free could it?

"Good mornin' kid, shame about your car." he says as he walks over to the newspaper stand

Wait a minute, he knows you lost your car? Sure if he knows you and your car he'd know that you hang around at the drive-in most likely. There was a lot of people there last night anyway.

"How do you know that, it was just last night."

"You already forget I have eyes everywhere? Maybe they've seen a little more if you have some information for me."

Knowing where the '55 is seems more unbelievable...but there's a chance right?

A) Rat Al out
B) Give some bullshit
C) Offer money
D) Nope, you're going home.

If you're going home, you need to think about what cars you're going to look at 1st back home.

W) Pre-1950
X) 1950-1960
Y) 1961-1969
Z) Projects

>>14270577
Even a cheap, used, nearly 10 year old BMW is going to be about all of our money.

We don't have enough for a project like the '55 or the Packard.
>>
>>14270747
D, W or Z. JUST MAKE SURE IT'S LIGHT AS FUCK AND HAS SPACE FOR A HEMI.

Also, relaly hoping for a Topo. Actually, the Topolino would be even more ironical with the Chevy motor in it (geddit? Topolino? Mouse motor?)
>>
File: fordthamesgasser.jpg (75 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
fordthamesgasser.jpg
75 KB, 500x307
D cause never nark'd on no body.

W+Z

>Thames/Anglia Van.
>Just Do It
>>
>>14270747
D Y And Z
>>
How much money do we even have for a car?
>>
>>14271026
Something like 400 dollars. We only need a roller, we can use the Hemi, transmission, and rear end from the Packard if we have to.
>>
>>14271026
$440

Which is around $2850 USD in today's money if that helps with your decision.
>>
>>14270747
D, tell him to go fuck himself

W&Z
>>
>>14270747
D

D

D
>>
>>14271160
W or Z

We could get something stupid to turn into a retarded 10 second car or we could get the packard legal and beef that thing up into a real monster
>>
>>14270747
I know what you're doing OP but it isn't going to work. D
>>
What the fuck, guys.

What the actual fuck.

We took the Packard, our covert shine running vehicle, out hooning with bitch face, now the cops probably know it.

Where did that get us? No where.

Fuck that chick, man. Seriously. Waste of time.

Now we want to strip its guts out to make another race car which can't run shine.

We need to get paid, homies. Then spend the money on a race car if we want.

Not this shit.
>>
>>14271233
>implying we ever had the option to pull over, especially when running shine
I'm not gonna vote to part it, I want to make it faster.
But OP needs to hurry the fuck up and let us run some shine.

Maybe get some more contacts, like the Lassiter's.
>>
>>14270747
DWY for fucks sake don't get a project, we can't afford that shit right now.
>>
>>14271342
We should just buy the Valiant as a DD and spend the rest repainting the Packard.
And we gotta ask Erika about her brakelight killswitch.
>>
>>14271281

Yeah!

That's the intent, but we were not running any illegal cargo.

It was a waste of time and resources, and produced unwanted attention.
>>
>>14270747
D, W and Z.
>>
Did everyone suddenly start wanting old(er) cars or something?

Of course this is the kind of thing that takes me the longest to do so who knows when I'll get around to posting.

>>14271281
If we're not parting out the Packard a project isn't going anywhere fast.

>But OP needs to hurry the fuck up and let us run some shine.

Can't hurry the production of the drink.

>Maybe get some more contacts, like the Lassiter's.

Should've told Paul the truth.
>>
1960 fury guys, room for a hemi, and mopar handling.
>>
>>14271651
>Did everyone suddenly start wanting old(er) cars or something?
Not sure we can buy anything we'd want/need on our budget with at most a 5 year old car.
We can always buy a project and keep it at Carpenter's until we start running some more, use the Valiant as a DD.
Maybe take an early drive to the Lassiter's tomorrow morning and tell Paul about our situation.

Also what's our purpose at the drag strip today?
>>
>>14271730
Not like 50s cars are going to be expensive either.

>We can always buy a project and keep it at Carpenter's until we start running some more, use the Valiant as a DD.

If you want to spend the majority of what's left in the story driving the Valiant then I guess that's fine.

>Also what's our purpose at the drag strip today?

Was supposed to meet up with Ronnie and see what our vehicles could do.

Rob has his "Guess the ET" game.

Carpenter and Rick are supposed to race against each other.
>>
>>14271806
>If you want to spend the majority of what's left in the story driving the Valiant then I guess that's fine
I want to spend the rest of it moving shine and getting the '55 back, nonviolently but not necessarily legally.

Instead of just a new DD, why not also give us options of a new bootlegging car/truck/van?
>>
>>14271866
>Instead of just a new DD, why not also give us options of a new bootlegging car/truck/van?

We just spent what, like $1,000 on building a bootleg car not even a week ago? We don't have enough money to do all this project stuff.
>>
>>14271890
Any car we buy will be a project, seeing as how we all want it to go fast.
>>
>>14271651

Do. Not. Part. The. Work. Car.

If anything, paint it a new color since we've been out harassing the police in it.
>>
>inb4 people unhappy with choices

I try ;_;

>>14270747
"I've still got nothin' to say to you about it." you reply

Benny lets out a sigh but doesn't say anything more, he stands by his car reading the newspaper as you climb back into the Valiant.

Not wanting to sit here and read alongside this guy you back out and start on the way home.

Inside you take a seat at the kitchen table with the newspaper.

You look through the classifieds, picking out some project cars.

1955 Corvette - $300 - White, no engine, no transmission, everything else is perfect.

1929 Ford Sport Coupe - $175 - Yellow, runs and drives, original engine, good restoration or hot rod project.

1950 Olds Rocket 88 2 door - $60 - Been sitting for 5 years in shed, does not run. Need gone.

1949 Mercury 2 door - $275 - primed for paint. Custom mounts for Ford small block, can't continue project.

1950 Henry J - $45 - Engine blew, already removed good start for dragster.

Looking at cars that should be a little better for daily driver duty, yeah...you're not getting much here. Most of the cars are whether junk in serious need of help or restored to well past your budget.

A few standouts are:

1946 Jeep Willys CJ2A - $250 - Military style paint, banged up body but runs like new.

1949 Studebaker Champion Starlight coupe - $160 - Velvet Black, working heater, engines misses, probably needs a tune up. 3 spd OD.

1947 MG TC - $325 - Red, recently serviced, straight car, little bit of love and it would be perfect.

1948 Fiat 500B - $230 - Blue, well maintained, great mileage.

1949 Nash Ambassador Custom sedan - $285 - maroon. 234 engine, 3 spd, . Drives as nice as it looks.

1948 Hudson Commodore Brougham vert. - $375 - Bronze Metallic, 8cyl, leather, radio, heater, Drive-master.

1935 Ford Roadster - $345 - White, rumble seat, 221, custom exhaust, no top but car is nice.

A) Start making calls.
B) Go help Renee
C) Look at 50s cars
D) Look at 60s cars
>>
>>14272327

D
>>
>>14272327
I'm having my eye on:
>Henry J (cheap roller chassis to put the hemi in)
>'29 or '35 Ford (great start for a 442-beating hotrod)

But what I'd love is the 500B. Too bad it's so damn expensive compared to our budget of 440. Call him, ask how much he'll take for his 125 dollar car, negotiate from there, but make sure we pay under 200.
>>
>>14272376
Oh shit, I fucked up.

Was supposed to be $130, hell they cost $500 new in '48.
>>
>>14272392
So I got within 5 dollars of a reasonable range for a 1948 Topolino's second-hand price in the year 1969?

Hmph. Makes me feel less bad about my failed exam this morning. Might actually have to do something that requires period-correct motor vehicle pricing.

Anyways, call the fellow, ask him how much his 65 dollar car costs. Work from there, take it if he lets it go for 100.
>>
File: 41willys.jpg (55 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
41willys.jpg
55 KB, 550x339
>>14272406
I have no idea what these cars are worth.

Usually just use an inflation calculator and/or original price if I can find it and go from there. Or if I'm really lucky, classifieds from the period.

$850 today is $131 in 1969, thought that was reasonable for a cheap muh MPG beater.

Sucks about the exams though.
>>
File: henryjgasser2.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
henryjgasser2.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
A+B

My mind says the Corvette..

But my heart says Henry J.
For the love of god, the Henry J.
>>
>>14272327
Care to tell us what's the lightest option?
>>
>>14272327
C and D, gotta see all our options if it ain't too much of a hassle, OP.

>>14272406
s-sorry about your exam, anon.
m-maybe I could be your tutor tonight?
>>
>>14272515
Showing all the options will be a buttload of hassle.

And unless you're an expert in Fluid Dynamics, and care to travel to Dutchfagistan to educate me, you're not going to be tutoring much. Thanks though
>>
>>14272502
Fiat is the lightest by far: 610 kg / 1345 lbs

In 2nd is the MG TC: 890 kg / 1960 lbs

Next is the Jeep: 969 kg / 2136 lbs

After that comes the Henry J at 1062 kg / 2341 lbs

Finding weights for the old Fords isn't as easy, but they should be 24-2700 lbs, the Vette and Stude are both a little under 3,000 I think. I want to say everything else is over that mark.

Keep in mind that we still have to spend time and money to get an engine into these things and beefing them up if we want to get serious, some are easier than others.

>>14272515
It takes a long time, but if you guys can put up with the wait so can I.
>>
>>14272327
C and D
>>
>>14272327
C+D
That Henry J is calling our name though...
>>
>>14272681
C + D
>>
Henry J..

We need something around 1000kg nothing more. Don't let these faggots buy some 1500kg whale and expect to win races against other 1500kg whales.

We buy something light as fuck, we remove hemi etc from packard, we sell off packard, we swap HEMI into henry j..

No more of this having three cars bullshit. We are a kid who hasn't got tonnes of money.. We need to focus on one car.
>>
>>14273349

Yeah. The one that hauls moonshine and gives us our money.
>>
>>14272327
You know you're going to be cutting it close with some of the newer cars but you figure it's worth a look. Some of the cars go over your $440 budget but getting a few extra bucks working for Carpenter should fix that problem.

Unfortunately it looks like you're going to be stuck with a 6 cylinder at the largest if you get one.

1964 Ford Mustang - $400 - Yellow, 170 6 cyl, 3 spd. Passenger side has body damage from guard rail.

1962 BMW 1500 - $450 - white, 4 spd, garage kept, 1 owner, properly maintained since new. Moving across country, you won't find one this cheap anywhere else.

1960 Chevrolet Corvair Club Coupe - $420 - Blue, 3 spd, Turbo Air 6, EMPI Compensator, a blast to drive. Owned for 5 years and haven't died yet.

1960 Rambler American coupe - $400 - Red/White, 90hp, 3spd, power steering, Porter muffler.

Yeah, this isn't going much of anywhere.

After giving up on the newer cars you go to the 50s cars that caught your eye, should be able to find some V8's in your budget.

1956 Chevrolet 150 Sedan Delivery - $275 - 210hp, 3 spd, overdrive. White

1955 Ford Mainline - $400 - black. 3spd floor shift, 272 CID V8, headers and exhaust, 3.55 T-Lok, Fun, fast, and sounds mean! Needs new rear tires.

1950 Ford DeLuxe Fordor - $200 - grey, 239 V8, heater, radio, and whitewalls.Solid car that hasn't been touched by hotrodders.

1954 Triumph TR2 - $350 - British Racing Green, no tears in top. Recently detailed and mechanically sound.

1951 Cadillac 61 coupe - $415 - Dark blue, Hydra-Matic, still rides as good and just as smooth as it was when it rolled off the line.

1958 Plymouth Savoy sedan hardtop - - Red, 318, TorqueFlite, light bumper damage but otherwise perfect.

1952 Crosley Super Station Wagon - $75 - yellow woody. Great car, best mileage of any car I've ever had, runs great, just too slow for me.

Heh, wonder if you can fit a V8 in a Crosley? That would be insane... wait a minute, Crosley?
>>
>>14273512
Holy shit, you've spent over 2 hours looking at the damn newspaper! You're sitting about half way to noon now, if you want to help Renee out you better go do that before Erika shows up.

A) Make some calls.
B) See if Carpenter has a job.
C) Go help Renee.
>>
>>14273517
Bbbb
We gotta bring back the Packard to Carpenter's, maybe he or one of his employees can give us a ride to the orchard, and we can ask if he has a delivery for us.
>>
File: Triumph_TR2_1954_fs.jpg (880 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Triumph_TR2_1954_fs.jpg
880 KB, 2272x1704
>>14273517
C / A still regard's The Henry J.

Tho, TR2 as a daily would be god tier.
Renee would probably dig the TR2.

>TR2 cause God Save The QUEEN.
>>
>>14273517
A+D
Call and Wait for olds
>>
>>14273592
The Packard is right at the rear entrance.

>>14273656
But what do you want to call about?

We've got a few options here
>>
>>14273685
Call renee and tell her to fuck off.
Also, go see Bo, he's probably got some sweet rides.
>>
S
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 623x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 623x232
>>14273512
SEDAN DELIVERY
E
D
A
N

D
E
L
I
V
E
R
Y
>>
>>14273706
THIS
If we're calling anyone, it's to tell Renee to fuck off
B
>>
>>14273706
Yeah, we can get some old bare bones 6 cylinder junker that he has hidden away or something.

>tell girl you'll help her
>call and tell her to fuck off

Seems a little backwards tbqh
>>
File: Dew County State of Affairs.jpg (93 KB, 720x482) Image search: [Google]
Dew County State of Affairs.jpg
93 KB, 720x482
Remember guys, we are buying a racecar. Need I remind everyone of the real goal here, getting our car and revenge on pic related?
>>
Y'all niggers are stupid.

Everything we do that invloves Erika ends poorly and she doesn't even put out.
>>
>>14273778
Confirmed virgin
>>
>>14272392
If the fiat is the lightest and only 130 it get my vote to call
>>
>>14273517
A for sA)voy.
The 318 from 58 actually made good horsepower because it was the poly block not the LA. It did around 260hp
>>
>>14273873
by the way OP, is it a two door sedan?
>>
File: savoy.jpg (40 KB, 792x302) Image search: [Google]
savoy.jpg
40 KB, 792x302
>>14273803
They're masochist they just don't want to admit it.

I guess putting up with all the shit they go through prove they like her though.

Wonder how far I could push it before they move on? :^)

>>14273827
Don't go name calling just because you make no sense.

>>14273883
Nah, top right.
>>
>>14273916
I'm not sure you know the meaning of "ETERNAL" best waifu.
She can castrate Jaime and I'll never move on, bitch ass worstfu fag.
>>
A
>>
>>14273916
Any chance the guy miscounted how many doors his savoy has before he put it up for sale?
>>
>>14273517
A.
Let's buy the Topolino, get money from Al and Carpenter and then build it. No need to part the Packard, which is our only source of money.
>>
>>14273943
>bitch ass worstfu fag.

Didn't know Erika was worst :^)

>>14274036
I just realized I didn't even put the price on it lel, maybe he did.

Was supposed to be $400, but it has some cool options the ad doesn't list.
>>
>>14274105
Only chance you have of me moving on is introducing Julia with DD's and fatass.
But we all know you like 'em like your preteen niece.
>>
>>14274105
Putting vote in for savoy. Dat torqueflite and poly 318. Bore it out and let the fun begin
>>
Savoy. Pic related.
>>
>>14274182
I know what I have.
>>
>>14274182
Is it big enough to mount a hemi or a max wedge?
>>
>>14274338
Hells yes it is.
>>
File: renee-a-best.jpg (80 KB, 900x528) Image search: [Google]
renee-a-best.jpg
80 KB, 900x528
>>14273517
C, and let's buy the MG, didn't you guys read the red car?
>>
>>14273349
We are literally rolling in money
>>
Eh, fuck it. Let's get the Henry j and call it a day.
>>
>>14274133
If this story was all the way to my taste it'd be a comedic SoL with automotive antics set in the modern era and everyone would be a loli because that makes everything better.

Erika would have a GT350R
Cheryl would have the same thing
Renee would have a NA Miata
We'd have a 85 Mustang GT or some shit

Seriously though

Julia was just never intended to be a love interest (neither was anyone except Cheryl, I've changed a lot of plans for you guys).

>>14274182
It's always weird to see all that shiny chrome on a dull rusted husk.

>>14274482
We have $440 atm.
>>
>>14274551
>neither was anyone except Cheryl
looks like Teague or Ethel would be my waifu if you never introduced Erika, so thanks desu

Also, I'll add A for the savoy to >>14273768
>>
>>14274350
It's savoy time then anons. Mopar or no car.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.