[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2008 all over again. Hug your shitboxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 67473.jpg (54 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
67473.jpg
54 KB, 500x507
>China markets in freefall
>World markets beginning to do the same

You know that that means?

It will be CASH4CLUNKERS TIME again.

GM will need to get helped out of their misery AGAIN.
Most other brands will probably have problems too.

So, hug your shitboxes and enjoy the current shitbox market.
You probably know how it turned out for hundreds of thousands of old (even mint condition) cars the last time and the next time will probably get really nasty.
>>
The American economy is relatively strong at the moment, new car sales are still high. You're over reacting.
>>
>>14190212
>You probably know how it turned out for hundreds of thousands of old (even mint condition) cars the last time and the next time
will probably get really nasty.
Yeah, nothing happened. Too old they didn't qualify, too valuable and no one turned them in for lol $2000. People still buying into the myth of clash for clunkers.
>>
I think you may be overreacting just a tad bit.

That said, there probably will be a serious financial issue in China within the next few years, and if you haven't already gone full retard with your finances, you should hold off on that for about one more decade or so.

Also be sure not to live in California or anything, because when the market tumbles in China, they'll show the world that wonderful high-tech military they've been building.

And if you're worried about them coming to take your cars, there are probably far more serious matters to be concerned with, like the police basically becoming Army Lite, and standoffs becoming RPG battles.
>>
China does this all the time, they literally turn off their stock market if it starts losing value lol
>>
>>14190329
California has a few marine bases. If they try to nuke us we'll just use marine egos to deflect the blasts.
>>
>>14190329
I really question how you think the chicoms are going to get over here with their shit intact.
>>
Itt: retards
>>
>>14190367
Hi retard
>>
>tfw

I've been collecting shit boxes just for this happening.

I will be rich. My 1998 Camrys will be worth $5k after this.
>>
>>14190329
>Also be sure not to live in California or anything, because when the market tumbles in China, they'll show the world that wonderful high-tech military they've been building.
I think it'll be exactly the opposite, considering California is still (though not to the extent of the past) a hub of aerospace development.
>mfw all that military-industrial complex money being pumped into your state's economy
>>
>>14190212

Pls no. Holocausts are only supposed to happen once.
>>
File: Tweepo.jpg (33 KB, 749x283) Image search: [Google]
Tweepo.jpg
33 KB, 749x283
Meme car haters will rejoice.

A second wave of C4C will definitely wipe out the majority of them even years before even one Burger can import one.

Shit's dramatic.
>>
>>14190374

They will buy your $5000 camry and swap it in to get a $1000 discount.

Believe me, I've witnessed dozens of such cases.
This or people turning in absolutely mint condition, first grade, grandma driven, low mileage Lexus, BMW and Mercedes to get an discount on some Hyundai hatch.

It's mindblowing how people are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>14190329
Seems like someone is trying to compete with the OP in terms of overreacting.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x112
>>14190329

Are you saying chinas going to invade California
>>
>>14190356
>Chinks
>nuking a NATO member
It would be suicide.
>>
>>14190305
mine was too efficient lel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.