[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH MY FUCKING GOD MOVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
OH MY FUCKING GOD MOVE
>>
>image.jpg
baka desu senpai
>>
Wait until you drive on the Autobahn and you're allowed to do unlimited mph, but trucks are blocking both lanes overtaking each other at 55.5 and 56 mph respectively.
>>
>>15351706
Well, you have lots of time. Call police, call both companies, take video. And then when you pass, get in front and brake down to 15mph. No big deal for you to accelerate but you'll cost him a shit ton of money in gas if you do it a few times.

>inb4 he'll just hit you lol
Fuck off no he won't. Don't brake check, just slow down nicely.
>>
is that I-10?
>>
In my state its illegal for semis to do this. They still do it and the police still dont do a thing about it.
>>
>>15351766
Call police for what? You think overtaking is illegal for semi trucks now?
>>
>rush hour
>dump trucks and other commercial vehicles going 40 mph on the highway
>flinging rocks and other shit

Stop.
>>
>>15351706
>let me take a picture while I'm driving
>>
>>15351874
>image.jpg
>>
>>15351874
>very little traffic
>low speeds due to trucks
>assumed confident skill in driving

I approve of OPs snap while driving. low risk for the betterment of /o/.
>>
>>15351706
Are you late for something OP? Considering there isn't a traffic jam, whose fault would that be?

And if you're just being impatient for no particular reason, aren't you just being a douchebag in general?
>>
>>15351918
Nah I do that too, but you should always criticize people for doing things you're also guilty of.
>>
>>15351706
>And then when you pass, get in front and brake down to 15mph.
Truck drivers have video recording. You'll get cited for malicious mischief or Intent to Create Road Rage or whatever that law is about causing (not being a part of) road rage.
>>
>>15351861
>flinging rocks and other shit
The corporations lobbied the state legislature saying that the time needed to secure their sand and gravel loads reduced their competitiveness and profitability. So that is why they aren't required to put a big tarp covering the top of sand/gravel loads on those huge dump trucks. Deregulation at work. They used to be required to cover up.
>>
>>15352103
It's okay I have a sandwich bag full of gravel in my center console to throw at dump trucks/cyclists.
>>
>>15351766
Yeah he'll hit you.

I have to drive a water truck on the road at work sometimes and it goes 15km max speed. I don't give a fuck have had a few people almost slam into my ass end. My work nor I would give a single fuck.
>>
>>15351721
You can't have that anon. There are speed limits on two lanes Autobahnen.
>>
>>15352248
Wrong. Source: I drive on largely unrestricted two lane sections all the time.
>>
for those of you who are bitching i did this with my ipad from my hands free mount
>>
>>15351861
> Rush hour
> US
> 40MPH
Don't lie, anon.
>>
You fuckers dont realize that most semi trucks are limited to 68mph, and when one is cursing at 64, and the other is trying to overtake while bouncing off the rev limiter.

Some truckers also do this in known speed trap zones to prevent the pigs from catching you, so thank them.
>>
>>15352352
4 mph are a sufficient difference to enable overtaking in a reasonable time frame. Try driving in Europe where all trucks are limited to 56 mph by law and they'll overtake to gain a single mph.
>>
>>15351918
>assumed confident skill in driving
No one should ever make that assumption.
You're all just a bunch of stupid meat sacks.
>>
>>15352395
4mph is walking speed. these trucks are 80 feet long, they need time to safely switch lanes, over take, pass with a large enough gap, and change lanes.

in europe its mostly illegal for trucks to use the left lane, fuck then when they do.
>>
>>15351861
this is pretty much why I'm about to get my third windshield on my cx5 that I bought new almost a year ago.
>>
>>15352395
on older trucks turning key slightly back disables limiter, so they could do 120km/h with 50l per 100km
>>
>>15352121
>intentionally running over someone in front of you

enjoy your vehicular homicide charges
>>
>>15351706
Shut the fuck up you cunt, they are actually working unlike you.
You late to the local anime meet?
Who gives a fuck, they are at work.
Truck priority > car
>>
>>15353963
Yes and everybody commuting that the selfish retards are holding up aren't trying to get to work at all. Literally kill yourself
>>
>>15352806
Stop following so closely you dummy
>>
>>15351706
this is why you keep a 9mm in the glove compartment

not for deterring thefts or muh rights, but for absolutely bootybusting truck drivers back to Assdisaster, Nebraska when their egos get 10 miles out of line by taking out their trailer tires and costing them hella money
>>
>See this
>Pass trucks when they are both in the slow lane
>Get into the slow lane
>Wait for traffic to get up to them
>Proceed to slowly drop speed untill its at what they should be driving
>Watch the rage ensue
>They go to pass
>Drop a gear and put the hammer down
>KEK while i'm watching them in the rear view mirror holding up traffic
>>
>>15351874
Oh no it's the internet police
>>
>>15353888
Learn to read nigger
>>
>bitching about trucks.

Ahahahahahaha FAGGOT
>>
>>15354015
>implying you are not dead wihin 24 hours.

Yeah, you carry and we dont.
>>
>>15352475
ok so just to let you know it took over 3 miles for the truck on the left to pass the truck on the right

and as a person who as to drive for work TIME IS MONEY
>>
>>15351909
hes a literal fag?
>>
File: bullshit-o-meter.jpg (32 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
bullshit-o-meter.jpg
32 KB, 540x404
>>15352352
>Some truckers also do this in known speed trap zones to prevent the pigs from catching you, so thank them.
>>
>>15354436
probably a southern courtesy thing that was true back in the 70s/80s but not now
>>
>not passing on the shoulder

What are they gonna do, chase you? Surely your car can outrun a truck...right?
>>
>>15351861
>giant fucking flatbed cuts me off
>has oversized excavator on it
>rocks flying everywhere
>WOT and pass it
jesus christ people
>>
>>15352083
No, you'll get nothing when you say your car briefly lost power and that you have since had it serviced and haven't had the problem again.
>>
>drive to festival in hungary
>"autobahn" there is only one lane
>trucks limiting everyoone to 80kmh
>finally a second lane opens up to allow overtaking
>one truck overtakes the other, essentially moving up one space in the row of trucks in front
>not a single car can pass because the trucker took the whole length of the second lane to overtake another truck before it closed again
th..thanks I guess I didn't want to get there an hour or more earlier anyways.
>>
>>15352352
>>15354436
>Some truckers also do this in known speed trap zones to prevent the pigs from catching you, so thank them.

I have actually seen this once. Ausfag here. A truck moved into the middle of both lanes and chucked on his brakes to stop the line of traffic I was in, that was doing 10kph over, from getting pinged by the speed camera just in front. I was mad as fuck initially but it saved me from a ticket.
>>
>>15352314
You don't know rush hour until you live near a city.
Invariably it all starts out at 80 mph+ but eventually congests to 30 etc because fags are so enamored by cows and farms.
>>
you shouldn't have bought a BMW you'd be chill instead of angry and constantly honking
>>
>>15352103
fucking republican shits
>>
>>15352314
I try to go 80 mph.

The commercial vehicles are going 40, sometimes even in the left lane.
>>
>>15353888
He said people running into the back of him fruitcake
>>
>>15351766
you deserve to die in a fiery crash of death
>>
File: 40225838.jpg (414 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
40225838.jpg
414 KB, 1062x1500
>>15351706
>not driving between them
>>
Bro your windshield's dirty
>>
>>15358394
this
>>
>>15354436
>>15355030

It's the opposite now.

>on my way to Houston for funeral
>road work, 4 lane becomes 2 lane
>everyone jockeying like their title is DJ Whodunnit
>2 lane turns into 1 lane multiple times
>give no fucks about people who try to last second merge, almost take window off Audi trying to bump in front of me
>semi in front swings out to the outer lane as it turns to two
>waves at me, giving me a "hold up" kind of sign
>figure out what he's doing
>I block left lane, he blocks right
>ride behind him just barely enough to give him room to scooch back in at the end of the lane
>continue to do this until road work is done

And ya know what? Stop n go traffic turned into a steady 15 mph plod.
It was glorious.
>>
>>15351706
Do you really call passing "god move"? That doesn't even make sense.

Learn some fucking grammar, you inbred shit.
>>
>>15351766
Trucks don't use gas
:)
>>
>>15351706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfhI1FjbVxk
>>
File: 1339438548921 copy.jpg (31 KB, 430x352) Image search: [Google]
1339438548921 copy.jpg
31 KB, 430x352
>they do this 3 lanes across
>if an opportunity to pass comes up the person in the left lane in the front is too puss to speed past
>speed past them until you have to slow down for people rubbernecking to look at Pig Boys handing out speeding tickets
>Speed up for a second
>Slow down because non-stop summer construction
>3 lanes becomes 2 becomes 3 becomes 1
>Unbearable weekend traffic until September because I-95 is the only East Coast highway that takes every NYC/NJ fag to southern Beaches.
>My reward is watching my car get pelted with rocks from Pick-ups if I go a at a decent speed.

Yep, it's time to leave Maryland.
>>
>>15353963
Cant wait until computes replace you lazy cunts, fuck truck drivers.
>>
>>15359601
So you're a cunt and wannabe cop, cool
>>
>>15352107
I just use my pocket sand.
>>
when I see these cunts I usually wait until I can get in front and when we get to a large hill then I slow way down and then take off. There's a huge climb on I77 near me that only the most powerful trucks can accelerate back to road speed and its about 15ish miles long.
>>
File: 1452419499501.png (327 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1452419499501.png
327 KB, 522x593
>>15358382
>he's defending shitty truck drivers
What goes through you truckfags mind when you decide to pass another semi?
>OMG hes going 65 MPH, I CANT HANDLE IT
>starts to overtake at... 66 MPH
>10 hours later
2 mile longer traffic jam just cause you faggots wanted to drag race on the highway.
>>
>going down 2 lane motorway
>literally the only major motorway between 2 cities so it's just packed with cars
>every so often one direction of traffic gets an overtaking lane
>suddenly its a fucking race
>truck holding everyone up canes the fuck out of it until the overtaking lane ends and everyone has to merge
>only a few people got in front of the truck and they are fucking gone
even worse going downhill because then faggots with caravans think they have a shot getting past and just hold up both lanes instead of just the one
>>
File: 1458970398528.png (644 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
1458970398528.png
644 KB, 900x521
>>15360190
>tfw you finally aggressively overtake a semi who has been doing the speed limit in the left lane
>tfw you finally have an open road
>look back 2 miles later and the entire 40 car jam is GONE
>>
File: 1311534610683.jpg (17 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
1311534610683.jpg
17 KB, 300x390
>>15360190
>suddenly its a fucking race
>>
>>15351721
>but trucks are blocking both lanes overtaking each other at 55.5 and 56 mph respectively

oh, fuck this EU is so backwards
also:
want to install "tail" on a trailer which can reduce drag?
>Well fuck you, we won't change regulations until 2019
>>
>>15351861

> Drive dump
> never clean off rails or tail

Eat shit I got a sign that says not responsible for broken windshields. Go ahead call the company they dont give a fuck.
>>
>>15351981
I bet you've sucked a girls dick before faggot.
>>
>>15351706
Is that I-80 in PA? Sure looks like it and I've experienced that bullshit there too many times to count.
>>
>>15351782
Looks like I-16 to me, buy hey both of those areas are pretty similar
>>
>>15360188
I have to sit behind those dumbasses, too. When they finally get over I look like the asshole even though I'm already back up to 76mph by the time they've finished merging. Cars doing 60mph in the middle lane really fuck things up since trucks can't use the left lane, and passing on the right is illegal.

This is why I usually just go 56mph in the right lane. All the 62mph chucklefucks get by me just fine, everyone else shoots by, and I get an extra MPG listening to NPR over the extra hour of driving, so it's whatever.
>>
>>15351766

>Truck has dash cam
>Calls gumball machines to pull you over
>Shows footage to cops of you intentionally merging too close and cutting off a semi
>Cop writes $500 coupon for bad times
>Suddenly realized that he has no money
>Or car
>Or life
>Then the bubble pops as we find himself covered in Cheeto dust sitting in front of a monitor in a dark room

Would probably happen like this.

https://youtu.be/R8WS1TNK-XQ
>>
File: EwcZBV2.jpg (314 KB, 1915x1080) Image search: [Google]
EwcZBV2.jpg
314 KB, 1915x1080
Install 4 super hi tone hella horns.....You should get their attention at long distances lol
>>
File: tesla.jpg (572 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
572 KB, 1280x782
What the fuck are you talking about? Who do you want to move? There's nothing in the way.
>>
>>15363559
You can put up a sign that says whatever the fuck you want it to say, but it doesn't make you any less liable for not securing your goddamn gravel.
>>
>>15364876
Trashdaho everyone.
>>
>>15364958
Doesn't matter in states that don't have tarp laws.
>>
>>15364929
Underrated new /o/ meme
>>
>>15363529
That's because Europe isn't four million square miles of straight landing strips. Extensive studying has to be done to ensure that the added length won't interfere with the legally mandated and practically demanded manouverability.
>>
>>15354146
And you're suggesting that truckers who have to drive 12 hours a day where a 4 mph difference comes out at 50 miles should permanently get stuck behind slowfags just so nothing will get in YOUR precious way? Why don't you go fuck yourself, you're not the center of the universe.

By the way getting held up behind a truck for a minute makes a difference to your arrival time of about ten seconds, or less than a traffic light wait.
>>
>>15352352
Fuck I wish
I am an Intrastate driver
Have a 1 year old Columbia
No Speed Control, no Jake, no axle lock
Governed at 59, has computer that sends corporate updates every 3 minutes, suspension for over rev, over speed, have to fan brakes down hills to prevent overspeed
got a decent hill just out of town, 10-15 uphill unloaded, this is with a 32' trailer, loaded I do 5-10 half in the lane half on the shoulder lights flashing, tach is on red line, always get a call, what are you doing, lower those rpm's, if I stop up hill I will need a tow if loaded
Sign on back of trailer, tells maximum speed and that truck does not stop uphill
Come close to being rear ended almost everyday
They claim it is for fuel savings and "safety"
Only good thing is it gives me a lot of 14 and 16 hour days
In my 5 years with this company the only times I have every passed another vehicle is because they were parked, abandoned or wrecked
>>
>>15366678
That sucks. I like my 65mph governor because I can pass a lot of these company trucks. Driving that leased Freightshaker the other day with no limiter was bretty nice. I can pass retarded cars that go 50 in the middle lane and then speed up to 65 as soon as they see a trailer trying to pass them. And the goddamn Waste Management trucks that do 58mph in the middle lanes all the fucking time! I can fly past them even faster than I do in the 65mph KW.

Remember people, there are dumbass truck drivers too. But terrible car drivers are far more common. And truckers wouldn't be so opposed to driving in the right most lane if people behind the wheels of cars had spatial awareness and knew how to merge. And as ridiculous as the 64.5mph and 65mph trucks can be, OP is still an impatient little cunt.

I'm not a trucker though. I'm in that grey area between 4-wheeler and trucker so I have no clue what I'm talking about.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.