[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Nissan Maxima (94) Power Windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone have experience with the piece of trash Nissan called a motor for their power windows? How easy would it be for me to just replace the power windows with crank windows? I'm sick of dealing with them.
>>
>>15233423
How about you get oem parts instead of shitty aftermarket ones brah.
>>
>>15233453
Even the oem ones suck cock. I bought them right from the start and the regulator goes bad within 6 months, every time. I'm just tired of replacing it over and over.
>>
>>15233466
>probably has fucked wiring somewhere
>It's the car's fault not mine!
Git gud faggot, i had a 98 maxima and it was a tank
>>
>>15233491
You're a homo. Ops complaints are valid. Its literally a problem area with 3rd gen Maxima's along with the injectors and some other miscellany. Hey op have you tried aftermarket regulators? I got sick of the whole window game, cut the regulator cable and clamped it down around a nearby bolt for permanently closed windows.
>>
>>15233491
You had a different generation maxima, anon. There's nothing wrong with my wiring, it's the design of their regulator/motor for this year of car, it's a well known problem.
>>
>>15233531
I haven't tried anything aftermarket yet since I have a lifetime warranty on the OEM. Any recommendations?

I like the breeze too much to lock my windows down.
>>
File: image.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>15233540
Sheeeiit my bad, thought it was same gen
Check out maxima forums, they may know a trick
>>
>>15233583
Yea it's all good, 94 encompasses both gens so it happens.

I'll try that, not sure why I haven't already. Cheers.
>>
>>15233423
However bad they are, they will never be worse than what BMW did with their e34 window motors. Horror stories galore.
>>
>>15233531
not OP but it's hot in SoCal this time of year, my window doesn't work right now and I have to drive with no shirt b/c I start sweating as soon as I get in the car.
>>
>>15233568
Is the motor broken or the regulator? Which one has the lifetime warranty ?
>>
http://www.4dsc.com/articles/interior/index.shtml

Let me know if that helps I'm on 3g so I didn't open the links
>>
>>15233423
>Nissan Maxima '94
I completely feel your pain. Had to help my dad fix his when I was a kid. There is no easy way and they will continue to break.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.