[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ cto/5621059479.html hmmmm...........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464547925908.jpg (36 KB, 368x259) Image search: [Google]
1464547925908.jpg
36 KB, 368x259
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5621059479.html

hmmmm...........
>>
>>15209685
>salvage title, stolen, or 350k on the clock
I guarantee it
>>
its like you've never seen a phishing add before
>>
>>15209685
I keep seeing simular ads in my area.
>low miles
>nothing wrong
>rediculously under priced
Ill see if i can find it again
>>
>>15209718
This one.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5616639975.html
>>
>>15209724
>inspected through September.
There is no inspection in boise
>>
there's a lot of phishing '04 acura <model> posts in my area
>>
>tfw I found a mint s13 with low miles for 1300
>guy says his daughter hated and didn't want to learn manual, he works in an airport and prefers email , got it from a friend for 1300 and would sell it for that price firm
>about to email after two days
>ad was flagged for take down on suspected phishing

Whyyyy
Who does this
Who would b8 poor car enthusiasts ?
>>
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>15209733
>what is taking it to the dealership for annual inspection
I do all of my own wrenching, but this is a thing anon. Can't wait for your control arm bushings to finally give up the ghost the next corner you take though
>>
>>15209733
Well that would be clue one, also as far as I know in states that do require inspection the car has to be reinspected after you register it under your name
>>
you can always tell a phish post. one photograph, usually distorted or at least very low resolution. also it's the name of the car coupled with a buzz phrase. description is short and could apply to any vehicle.
more common with 04 acuras, but this fits the bill.
>>
>blows cold ac
Every fucking time
>>
>>15209795
but I'm >>15209757 and it was many photographs in good resolution at different angles and the interior and it said what i wrote in the post, a bout a paragraph. No buzz phrase.
>>
>>15209696
Its cali, the fucker simply cant afford the gas and probably cant sell it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.